BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
In spite of discovering Sprite, I realized that Sprite is perfect for a spring sandwich salute. Of which I sadly started but never stopped. When you slowly sip Sprite with a spoon, you are sure to spend some sweet cash on some more Sprite.
Tichina S.
Tichina S.
When I want to take a step away from dark drinks, this is always my first option. You can NEVER go wrong with a good cold sprite. I think the can design is cute. I'd recommend to others any day of the week
Susan T.
Susan T.
BURLINGAME, CA
I prefer Sprite over 7-Up (I think...who knows
if I can actually tell the difference. It must be that Sprite packaging is more visually appealing. I also like drinking Sprite when my stomach feels queasy.
raquel W.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
If I must drink a soda or just to get past the crave for soda I choose this one, I lower in calories and taste great. I love the fact that I can pick them up in 7.5 fl oz size thus limiting my consumption.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Sprite is good all the time! There's no caffeine so you don't have to worry about drinking it too late, one of my favorite parts, mild flavor and good to add to mixed drinks ūüćł
Jennay Y.
Jennay Y.
San Francisco
Super carbonated lemon lime drink. It has a ton of sugar too which I don't recommend you drinking this too much since you might get cavities ! Its definitely affordable and you get get these at any drug stores for example Walgreens, etc.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Classic sprite soda i need whenever im not in the mood for dark colored sodas! Refreshing but not my #1 option. Love it anyways as im a soda addict. Awesome flavor and nice price (would like it to be lower)
Librada C.
Librada C.
Marysville, WA
By far this is my favorite drink I love to drink it on a basis. But it also helps me when I having an off day when I dont feel good a sprite will always make me feel better.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill , FL
I only drink soda a couple times a year but when I do, it's usually a sprite. You could literally add sprite to anything and it would taste good. My favorite one is sprite and mango syrup which is a recipe IHOP has.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I'm a sucker for Coca Cola products. I love them. So refreshing. However. I find that sprite tastes a little too sweet compared to before. I don't know what it is. But it still tastes good. I would drink it or mix it with drinks and alcohol!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?