BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda K.
Always a tried and true! I love Sprite products. They are great to mix in with punches as well. I would recommend this product.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Erica S.
We keep this in the house jist in case someone has an upset stomach plus its a good drink as its not to dark for kids to drink
Michelle V.
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
Ashley S.
Easton, PA
Absolutely love sprite. It is always so refreshing . I prefer it to other sodas because it's just so light and crisp to taste.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Danielle C.
Hop bottom
This is the best there is. Its very light when your enjoying a meal. It holds its flavor for a very long time before going flat
Anam B.
Elmont, NY
Cabt luve withour tjis drink.
My all family lived these
We do mix them with milk and drink it as it is lived this on its own .
Katelyn B.
Boone, NC
I love Sprite! It's perfect for mixed drinks. It is definitely better than Sierra Mist. I always have it stocked in the house.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I'm not much of a caffeine drinker but I do love my carbonated soda. So this does the trivk when I want something really sweet.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?