Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA

My all time favorite soda that you can never go wrong with so it's great when having guests
Damaris V.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA

This soda is very nice, I drink it when my tummy gets upset and it helps a bit. I enjoy it.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
ariane A.
ariane A.

This is so good I like it a lot. I usually buy it for parties and sometimes just for myself
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC

Great side to drink, always on hand when we are sick. Settles our stomach great. Taste good
Keely F.
Keely F.
Leander, TX

Love the carbonation it's always nice for a hot day or a tummy ache. Great for get together
Diana A.
Diana A.
Ridgewood, NY

How can one not love sprite?? It's one of the best sodas out there!!y favorite one for sure
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, La

By far one of my favorite drinks..... it's better when its cold even better when its slushy
Michael P.
Michael P.

Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. It's good to drink when wanting to be refreshed.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?