Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

This sofa is so good my family and I have it every week it's so sweet and delicious I'm obsessed w it
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
West Jordan, UT

I love Sprite it's soon good I put with grape and Sprite and it taste gooooooooood and for good value
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I LOVE this drink. Caffeine isn't necessary with the lemon lime flavor. It's so sweet but refreshing.
Gesele C.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI

This soda is actually really good I've had it couple times and it has good value and nice packaging!👍
Luz E.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY

Whenever I crave some soda I get Sprite since it has no caffeine. Always refreshing and not too harsh
Magna, UT

Sprite. It'd always there for you when you're sick or when you want carbonation without the caffeine.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX

Sprite Is Good Cause You Can Taste The Lemon When You Drink It And You Can Drink It From Time To Time
Brittney B.

I love the taste of sprite. It's refreshing and it tastes so much better when your not feeling great.
Nidia M.
Nidia M.
Thomasville, NC

Cant ever go wrong with a good ol lemon lime soda. Sprite is my go to carbonated drink of preference.
Katheleen L.
Katheleen L.

It's my favorite soda, it's not cloying, has gas enough, quenches thirst and refreshes in a warm day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now