Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Cudahy, WI
I hardly ever drink Sprite, but when I do get some, it's mostly to help my sick stomach. I believe that it is a great value and other than helping nausea, it's good as a cooling and refreshing drink.
Sham ..
Sham ..
Palmer, AK
Sprite is legit my favorite soda. None of this Sierra Mist/7up can come close to the taste. If you think they taste the same you need to drink more Sprite so you can fully understand how pure it is.
Phoebe S.
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Great, classic taste of sprite. This and ginger ale are hands down my favorites. I don't like cola - I prefer the fresh, light sensation and taste I get from lighter sodas like this or Mountain Dew.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
This is good similar to a limeup. Its a light lime and lemon the sprite you still yaste over the flavor but it juzt adds a little different from original
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Throop, PA
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there. It's light, and I don't get that full feeling after drinking some other sodas. It quenched my throat and I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Molly R.
Molly R.
Evans Mills, NY
It goes flat faster than most sodas, however, I've found it is one of the only sodas from fountains at restaurant that doesn't taste watered down. Great alternative for sugar without the caffeine.
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
When my tummy hurts and I want something sweet to refresh, I opt for sprite over the go to ginger ale for a stomach ache. Perfectly bubbly and refreshing. I instantly feel better when I drink it. I will buy it over and over again.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is definitely a classic. It has a perfect balance of flavor and effervescence. It is great alone and also paired with cranberry juice. It also serves as a fantastic mixer for alcoholic drinks.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is one of my all time favorite carbonated soda drinks. A weird example is like this soda is my wingman, my home girl, and the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
garden grove
Just a classic soda, I really don't enjoy drinking alone but with some grenadine to make it a Shirley temple or making at cocktail out of it is really good . The drink can be mixed nicely with other things which is really nice .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?