Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Favorite soda because it's refreshing. Unlike coke, it doesn't stain your teeth. I only wish it had some caffeine in it because that's usually why I would drink soda. Much better than the fake generic brands of lemon lime soda.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
So yummy I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is one of my all time favorite carbonated soda drinks. A weird example is like this soda is my wingman, my home girl, and the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
garden grove
Just a classic soda, I really don't enjoy drinking alone but with some grenadine to make it a Shirley temple or making at cocktail out of it is really good . The drink can be mixed nicely with other things which is really nice .
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk park, NC
If i ever have an upset stomach or nausea, i always go for what my mom gave me. Sprite and saltine crackers! This is my go to drink besides water when im sick or want a soda without the caffeine!
Kira M.
Kira M.
Delicious! One of the most classic drink. I always see this beverage at a party or event in my family! Love the lemon lime taste! The packaging is also appealing but all in all would recommend.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Richlands, NC
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! It is light, crisp, and refreshing and contains no caffeine. My children love sprite as well. It is very affordable and we buy it all the time! I love having a nice ice cold sprite in the summer and I do recommend it to others!!
Dominika C.
Dominika C.
My favorite and one of the best soda .. Sprite . The flavor is delicious and so addictive. The packaging is nice and famous. There is no need for improvement on this product. I would definitely buy again.
Jaklyn B.
Jaklyn B.
Bear, DE
My favorite clear soda! Delicious and refreshing! I prefer the cans opposed to the bottles. Lemon lime flavor really hits the spot! Very low cost, great value for your buck. I buy it not to often just because its unhealthy!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
Is there anyone who doesn't care for sprite? I love it if I'm craving a soda, mostly because it's caffeine free. I hardly ever turn down a sprite plus you can drink it with just about anything and even mix it with alcohol.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?