BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Not a big soda drinker because of the unnecessary sugar and calories. But we do always have Sprite on hand because my husband loves it. It does have a great lemon lime sweet fizzy flavor. Good for settling stomach issues. Coke in general is overpriced.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Sprite is a classic soda that everyone should love. It's great mixed with alcohol, juice or on it's own. I love that it compliments pretty much any meal and creates a clean, crips taste. I love drinking it with meals or even just a refreshing beverage.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Sprite has always been my favorite pop. I love the no caffeine and the great taste. It is always so good and refreshing. I like the light sodas instead of the dark because this one is better for you. It is a good price and I always like to have Sprite.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA
This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This soda is delicious! The fizziness mixed with the two flavors of lemon and lime combined makes this a great drink as it is or mixed with alcohol to mask the taste of the alcohol effectively. It's a great deal and I would recommend to others always.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
Sprite is my favorite clear soda for sure I love it a lot. It totally met my expectations which is amazing. It is a great value I absolutely love it indeed. I am a repat customer for sure. I buy it all the time. I totally recommend to others any time.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I've drank a lot of sprite. It's cold, refreshing, and delicious. It mixes well with booze, and it goes well with dinner. Bought in the past, will keep buying in the future. I drink diet sprite, too, and I think I might be the person they make it for.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?