Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Reema E.
Reema E.
Evansville, IN

This is by far my favorite soda, its just so refreshing and not too sweet so you can have a whole bottle or can in one sitting. The drinks are very cheap and convenient, so putting them in your purse or backpack allows for easy travels and easily being able to grab for it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il

So refreshing! This is a must-have and our home. It is great for parties or every day. It has great flavor. I love sprite. It is very affordable and I will continue to buy it. I have recommended this too many friends and family. and will continue recommending it to others.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box Elder, SD

love this soda! this is such a great soda to have in your house cause it taste great, it is caffeine free AND you can use it to make drinks! This is the best quality lemon-lime soda to buy all the others have a weird aftertaste. I always buy sprite even with my fast food.
Estefania B.
Estefania B.
Quillota

The original version its the best one, great flavor and gas quantity , and its a cheap product. The only reason why I dont buy it so frequently is that the flavor gets kinda boring when you drink it more times.So I buy another drink and after a while I come back to sprite
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Sprite is my favorite version of a 'lemon-lime' soda. I have been drinking sprite since I was little. As a repeated drinker, there is a huge difference between the other brands. Sprite isn't as sweet as the others, nor does it give you that strong carbonated taste either.
This is a really nice crips lemon lime flavored soda. I love it when I want something refreshing to drink. I actually like their diet as well as the zero versions of this soda. They are just as tasty as the original Sprite lemon lime flavor but without the calories/sugar.
Cristen F.
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL

I love sprite mostly for being caffeine free and still tasting great. It's great for kids in the sense that it won't have them bouncing off the walls but they still get the excitement of drinking a soda. Sprite is also my go to for upset stomachs. It seems to always help.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

Classic lemon-lime flavored soda. I like the original the best though, compared to all these generic brands that exist. They just have the right amount of lemon-lime flavor with crisp taste. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet either and I would choose this over sierra mist.
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL

I love Spirite, it taste so good and so fresh. The flavors sprite also gives makes you just wanna keep drinking it and tryng all the new flavors they can com eup with. It one of my favorite carbinate baverages, along with Ginger Ale :) such a good buy, highly recommanded!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is my favorite soda! I don't know whether if it's because it was the first soda introduced to me by my family, but I love it. The design of the can is nice, and I love the tingly sour little flavor I taste sometimes. This is the only soda I order whenever I go out!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now