BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA
Sprite is a soda that I will always drink. Sometimes I just have a craving for it. The lighter soda is also better for you. The price is average, no more than the other soft drinks. I would reccomend Sprite to anyone . It's an overall refreshing drink.
Casey S.
Casey S.
I enjoy drinking Sprite now and then. I don't normally drink soda pop but Sprite has such a good taste and I love that it doesn't have caffeine to keep me awake. It very affordable and they seem to always put it on sale. I would definitely buy it again
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Sprite has always been my favorite pop. I love the no caffeine and the great taste. It is always so good and refreshing. I like the light sodas instead of the dark because this one is better for you. It is a good price and I always like to have Sprite.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This soda is delicious! The fizziness mixed with the two flavors of lemon and lime combined makes this a great drink as it is or mixed with alcohol to mask the taste of the alcohol effectively. It's a great deal and I would recommend to others always.
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..
A cold Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated drink there is. Is jus so bubbly and bursting with that iconic lime flavour. I have used it before as a chaser for different rums and it works great. Sprite is a must have at parties you cannot go wrong.
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI
Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA
This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX
I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?