Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Allison F.
Allison F.

Great same drink year after year with the same great taste. i always remember drinking these with my grandparents and i still love it today. i don't drink soda often but when we do its sprite! Great affordable prices and very easy to buy at most local stores.
Lupe D.
Lupe D.

Love this whenever I am out to eat somewhere. I like to drink plain water when I eat out but sometimes i gravitate to this because I want something light with bubbles and most times sparkling water does not cut it so i would highly recommend this its amazing.
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV

Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Erica O.
Erica O.
Carmel, NY

I've been drinking Sprite my entire life. It's one of my favorite sodas. There's just something about the flavor that makes it better than its competitors. I don't think coke really has to improve on anything with this one, it will always be one of my faves.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA

I love sprite specially during summer. I love the fact that it's a very mixable drink. I enjoy sprite with orange juice or strawberry margarita mix. It's also very affordable and found in almost all groceries. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Makiya C.
Makiya C.

This is literally the only kind of soda I'll drink. Dark sodas make my skin break out. And I've loved Sprite since I was a child. I love the equal taste of lemon and lime. I definitely would recommend this but wouldn't have to because it's so popular already
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA

A go to soda for drinking with savory foods and also mixing in drinks. It is a cheap chaser for drinking, great for drinks at parties, and not too heavy or sugary of a soda. Definitely a favorite and would recommend to anyone who is not a heavy soda drinker.
Anu g.
Anu g.
El Dorado Hills, CA

I love Sprite specially lemon flavor, as i get dizzy or nauseated while travelling and this makes me feel so good. it helps me with that matelic taste i get after nasuea. i loved the flaovor so much. its one of my favorite. totaly loved it and recommend it ,
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Not my favorite carbonated soft drink. I'm a dark soda kinda girl. It can be a refreshing soda if you are looking for something light and crisp and it's really hot outside. It would probably make a good mixer for a cocktail when you are sitting by the pool.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now