Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Jeffersonvlle, OH

My all time favorite pop! Don't get me wrong it's not the only pop I enjoy but it is my go to. I only drink one pop a day now but it's always Sprite. Simply because of the flavor and how refreshing it is. I can usually find it on sale too which is a definite bonus.
Eae W.
Eae W.

I've loved Sprite since I was a kid, and it is always refreshing and crisp. As an adult I've found that it makes a great mixer at parties, and it has just the right level of carbonation. To bad it's just a tad too sweet for me, so it's saved for sugar junkie mode.
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
Lexington, GA

Sprite always helps my tummy when it's upset. Nice for when you want that sugar and carbonation but not the caffeine. Sometimes it comes of as flat or bland, but I still don't mind it anyway. Don't let it sit too long though because that makes it taste disgusting.
Westbrookvlle, NY

Sprite is refreshing after a long day at work or playing with the kids. Caffibe free so I don't mind how much the kids drink. I like mine room temperature, taste so much more sweeter, but taste great cold too. I love using sprite to make quick and easy dump cakes.
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA

BEST SODA EVER. goes well with other juices to make a cocktail or is perfect by itself. for me, it doesnt leave the plaque on my teeth or stain anything. its light and refreshing :) i always drnk it whenever it's offered and I'd definitely recommend this to others
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I've always been a big fan of sprite, especially since I can only stand Coke every once in a while. It's not too badly priced, but could be better. The packaging is good, and the value is okay as well. I would definitely recommend to others as it is a great drink.
Diana P.
Diana P.

I really like this drink that can take it alone or with licos either rum or vodka placing ice and a touch of lemon can make super refreshing drink at all supermarkets can find and recommend quite as easily not waste gaswhat I buy regularly also has very good taste
Jay R.
Jay R.

Love this lemon-lime soda, only kind I like to get. This is a coke product and I like to stay loyal to the company. Every one of its competitors just taste too sweet. This always hits the spot and always meets expectations. I'd definitely buy this again and again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Englewood, CO

I prefer Sprite over other Lemon sodas because it has a lighter more crisp taste. I also like that it is caffeine free because I usually have enough caffeine. I think it would be cool if they updated their logos it seems outdated. But other than that I like Sprite
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY

This soda is a great classic. You really can't beat a good lemon lime sprite. I have been drinking this soda since I was a kid and it is always good. No other lemon lime soda can really compete with this one and it is very cost friendly. Would recommend to anyone!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now