Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Lyndsay A.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
This is perfect for my kiddos that want a carbonated drink because it's CAFFEINE FREE! My husband and I like to pair it with mixed drinks at night. Vodka sprite or even whiskey and sprite. It's definitely a soda that can almost always be found at home.
Hanna Marie T.
Hanna Marie T.
Helena

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA
Sprite is a soda that I will always drink. Sometimes I just have a craving for it. The lighter soda is also better for you. The price is average, no more than the other soft drinks. I would reccomend Sprite to anyone . It's an overall refreshing drink.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
Sprite is my favorite clear soda for sure I love it a lot. It totally met my expectations which is amazing. It is a great value I absolutely love it indeed. I am a repat customer for sure. I buy it all the time. I totally recommend to others any time.
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI
Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I've drank a lot of sprite. It's cold, refreshing, and delicious. It mixes well with booze, and it goes well with dinner. Bought in the past, will keep buying in the future. I drink diet sprite, too, and I think I might be the person they make it for.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX
I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA
This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
We aren't a regular drinker of this soda, but do buy it for when we are sick or for non alcoholic beverages. Decent packaging and can be affordable. Good Value don;t have any complaints. We will continue buying this product and recommending to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?