Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA

Kind of taste like a mix of 7-Up and sierra mist. Really good flavor and very Carbonated, which fits my tasting. I like to have face with pizza and auto greasy food. Cheap and easy to drink, that I think everyone could agree on. I would recommend it to everyone
Neca C.
Neca C.
Chino Hills, CA

Love sprite. Good for tummy aches, just let it out and get flat before drinking. I love the lemon taste to it, its just wonderful. Dont forget to try the other flavors as well! They have cherry now, which is pretty good in my opinion. I am forever a sprite fan!
Petra G.
Petra G.

I don't usually buy Sprite on its own, I don't know why, I never think of it, but I love drinking it with vodka, it tastes good and you almost can't taste the alcohol, wich I like. It's affordable, less expensive than Red Bull, that's why I drink it with vodka.
lama a.
lama a.
Riyadh

one of my favorite drinks. best flavor of lemon lime soda there is. very cheap and always helps with digestion. better than any other soda drink and it doesnt compare to the other brands. the value is good and i always recommend it to others. sprite is amazing.
Reyna W.
Reyna W.
Knob Noster, MO

Sprite has so many wonderful uses. My favorite way to use it is to put it in different kind of punches. It goes great with grenadine juice to make a shirley temple. I have even used it to make Apple dumpling. Sprite is definitely my go to lemon-lime soda brand!
Tam C.
Tam C.

One of my favorite Lemon-Lime drinks! It's great for when your feeling under the weather! It's also a great mixer drink to make cocktails with. You can taste real lemons and limes in the drink! There's nothing like a nice ice cold glass of Sprite on a hot day!!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL

Great flavor. Very refreshing. Love the fact that it's caffeine free so I can drink it later in the day or give it to my kids without them getting hyper. The price is great as well. It's great to mix with ice cream for punches . I wound recommend to my friends.
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Pomona, CA

Super good flavor that I always end up going back to! My family is definitely a sprite type of family. We usually have ice chests full at family get- togethers! Super refreshing and leaves you wanting another can or cup! Love the new commercials out lately too!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mississippi State, MS

This is great if you need something with bubbles but don't want caffeine or a dark soda. I drink a lot of caffeinated drinks which causes health problems so I've had to cut back. I crave the bubbles on a drink and hate club soda so sprite has gotten me through.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO

If you love iced tea-lemonade and you don't have any lemonade or don't have any time to make it. Just use Sprite instead of lemonade and it will make the iced tea sweeter and fizzy. You can also mix Sprite with lots of other juices or you can drink it by itself
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now