BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas by far. It is refreshing & the taste isn't over powering. It is really good on a hot day or just when you want to chill. Plus it makes a good mixer. I have bought this for years and will continue to purchase.
Karyn N.
Loved sprite soda as a kid, it was probably my favorite, but I find now the flavors fast more artificial and less like real lemon lime. It’s very syrupy and sweet for me. Overall still a classic soda enjoyed by many so I can’t really complain!
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I personally always order sprite at a resturant. The citrusy taste is so perfect and it is just a very refreshing drink overall. This product is a good value and has beautiful colors and great packaging. For sure, try this product if you life lemon or lime flavored things. You won't regret it.
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
It is a really good soft drink because it does not contain caffeine.  Also, the taste is great and it is good to drink when you are having tummy troubles.  I will drink it sometimes when I need a little sugar fix.  I think it's safe for kids because the dark cola drinks contain lots of caffeine and more sugar.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
These are very good the flavor is so tasty. I am a repeat user consumer. They are a little bit pricey but worth the price and better than the competitors. I will continue to buy them and would recommend them to other consumers
Val C.
This is a great product, it is a great quality, it has nice packaging, it has a great flavor and a nice taste, I definitely buy it again and I would definitely recommend it to others, perfect to have this while having a snack
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
The simplistic flavors of lemon and lime in this soda do the job to quench my thirst. It’s not my go to soda based on flavor, but it definitely is enjoyable. I grew up with a sprite loving brother. It’s nice and refreshing.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sometimes you can taste how dark sodas are and need to switch it up a bit. When I'm in that type of mood I usually go for a sprite because it's not too heavy or too much and still quenches my "I really need a soda right now" thirst.
Jessica G.
Guntersville
This is the lost refreshing soda on the market in my opinion, it is caffeine free so a lot better for you than the other sodas, it is a Coca Cola product and very reasonably priced. Sprite is my families favorite drink!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is the only soda drink that helps me when I have an upset stomach. I think it does have a good flavor to it. I only drink it when I'm sick. I would recommend it for that. I will continue to buy this product.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?