Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Sam P.
Sam P.

I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

I absolutely love the flavor of Sprite and I love that it has no caffeine! I don't like the price because I feel like the price of soda is going up through the roof and I only buy it when it's on sale now. Also it is very carbonated so that bothers me a little bit because it makes me feel like I can't breathe when I take a sip. It goes away almost instantly but for like three seconds I feel like I can't breathe because of the carbonation.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Sprite is my go to soda when I am at the movie theatre or when I am buying soda from the grocery store. I love the crisp, bubbly nature of the soda in general. The refreshing lemon-lime flavor is unlike any of the other competitors such as 7-up or the bargain brands. Price wise it is comparable to 7-up, but it is usually on sale at select supermarkets. I will continue to repurchase Sprite, and it will forever be a favorite soda of mine.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

Sprite seems to be a go to drink when my stomach is upset. Seems like I have been told my whole life when my tummy was upset to drink a sprite and eat some crackers almost as if it was like it was suppose to be hard to do. However, I love the crispy flavor of sprite and the fact that I can leave a bottle that has been opened and resealed in my fridge for a couple of days and open it and it still taste as good as it did the first day.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.

Omg I have so much to say about this soft drink!!! I remember since I was about 8 years old I became obsessed with sprite! I found out about it when I tasted it in the car that my sister was drinking it while eating hot cheetos I had gotten hot cheetos but Dr pepper and Omg I instantly fell in love with the taste every time I drink it I remember my childhood days when drinking it while eating hot cheetos with lemon and hot sauce😍😋😋😋😭
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

As a small child, every time I got a stomach bug, my mom always gave me some sprite in a small cup with some lemon and believe it or not, it ALWAYS made me feel better. Sprite lemon-lime soda basically comes WITH the lemon and it brings back yummy memories from my childhood - I'm obsessed with the flavor! It's great to consume after a heavy meal, it helps me with digestion and it's available at all of your nearest grocery stores!
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL

This is my go to product when I'm sick/have an upset stomach/ nausea/vomiting/sea sickness, etc. Even helped my morning and night sickness when I was pregnant 33 yrs. ago; when nothing that my OB/GYN recommended worked...
Makes me feel better and recover from these illness fast...Soothes and calms my stomach. It's the least expensive of the other brands I've tried...Definitely recommend...I LOVE YOU "SPRITE" AND ALWAYS WILL...
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

I prefer Sprite over other lemon lime sodas. It is refreshing and tastes great. I like using Sprite in marinades or even using one can of Sprite with a boxed cake mix. Also it is nice to mix in with alcoholic beverages. It is very versatile in that way. I like that it is caffiene free because I don't always want caffiene in a soda, and at times when I let my kids drink soda I will let them have Sprite for that very reason.
Dee E.
Dee E.
Hatton, ND

Sprite is so much more refreshing than 7up or Sierra Mist. It's bubbly and crisp. It doesn't weigh you down. It's great for mixed bar drinks , the flavors can really shine through because it doesn't over power them. It's also a great punch maker! Pour Sprite over sherbet ... Yummy! My family has been using that recipe as far back as I can remember. No party would be the same without using Sprite in some capacity.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS

Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good. As the frozen sprite melts, it mixes with the other sprite and all the sugar seeps into the liquid, making it irresistible!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now