Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Emily R.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH

I don't generally drink pop because the taste isn't always my favorite and the carbonation isn't always good for me. But when I'm sick I let myself drink just Sprite because it tastes great but it's also so helpful to settle the stomach. This is the only pop I let myself drink because it gives you the taste of pop but it's still helpful for when you have any kind of stomach illness.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.

Convenient to keep in the fridge for hot days and some in the pantry for times you don't want it too cold. Love that the cans can be recycled. They always stay carbonated until opening and I always drink it when I have an upset stomach. Some bloating also swiftly disappears when I drink this so I can burp out any gas. Haha love it better than coke. Can find seriously everywhere
Des Moines

My favorite soda. Hands down. Lots of sugar but not caffeinated so that's a huge plus. I find it to be better than Sierra Mist and 7 Up doesn't even compare. Sprite Zero got me through the end of my pregnancy with my first daughter since I had gestational diabetes and needed a soda without caffeine or sugar. It's not quite as good as regular sprite but I still enjoyed it.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY

I love Sprite. Always have. When I got pregnant, some days it was the only thing I could keep down with my severe morning sickness. Actually any time I'm sick I crave Sprite because it settles my stomach and helps me get calories in when I don't feel I can eat anything else. I was even asking for it in labor and it was the first thing I had after my son was born!
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

I usually prefer a 7-up but find that I can usually get my hands on a cold Sprite easily. There is a mild taste of artificial sweetener, not sure why, but I will drink it usually with a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime to cute the little after taste Sprite has. I really like the mini cans because I feel like I'm refreshed but not ingesting too many sugar miligrams.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

I've recently stopped drinking the dark soda and moved to clear. And Sprite is my new love. It is a very good mix of lemon and lime and carbonation. I tend to stay with the smaller sizes so I'll split a can with my hubby. We buy them in 12 packs 3 at a time because wits usually cheaper. It is very refreshing to come home after a long day to a nice cold Sprite.
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.

I wanted to cut off all kinds of soda. I wanted to loos weight. I lost a few lbs when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate.
Angelia B.
Angelia B.
Corona, CA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda by far! This is a great drink for any occasion. I love to add cherry syrup to it and its such a big hit with all of my kids and their friends. I like drinking this brand much more than any other brand out there. I usually have this on hand when I have company. I will continue to drink this lemon-lime soda for years to come.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ

Since I love soda, but don't drink much caffeine, Sprite is usually my first choice. As far as lemon-lime soda goes, no other brand compares to Sprite. It is priced fair and it also tastes great added to ice cream for ice cream sodas! Don't knock it til you try it. A Sprite Delight is my absolute favorite - Chocolate Ice Cream and Sprite! Your welcome! :)
Escondido, CA

Its a classic and you cant go wrong with a classic. Growing up we always drand either this or 7up whenever we had an upset stomach but I have always preferred sprite. It has more carbonation and if you have an upset tummy that makes all the difference. Good to have in the pantry at all times for sickness purposes and of course for pure enjoyment purposes!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now