Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Birmingham

This drink is good if you want a refreshing, fizzy drink. The lemon and lime is not too strong, however, you can still taste it. It is a good drink to mix with other things, for example, Ribene or any other juice or squash. It gives it an extra kick of flavour, which is good if you are bored with what you usually have. Very affordable and you can also get mini sizes for around 30p which are perfect if you have a quick thirst, and will not drink a whole large can. It also quenches your thirst as it is not too fizzy, which means you can also get the full flavour.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY

I used to be pretty indifferent about Sprite. It was something my grandmother always had and the only thing she had besides sweet tea and water and I would have rather had a coke. In the past few years, I understand why she always had Sprite. It goes with all foods, helps a sick stomach, doesn't stain when you spill it, has a great fizz, tastes wonderful- it's my go-to everytime my husband and I go out for dinner. We ever made a special trip to Walmart on our honeymoon right after we checked in to buy a 2-liter to keep in our refrigerator for the week.
Sprite is a classic lemon-lime soda, and is the one I enjoyed most in my younger years. However, for some reason it tastes different to me than it used to. I always associated Sprite with a very crisp, citrusy, refreshing taste and experience, but these days it leaves me cold. It tastes kind of flat right out of the bottle, and doesn't seem to have the same "bite" it used to have. Perhaps it's just me, but I haven't noticed a change in the way other sodas taste so I think the product itself may just not be as good as it used to be.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Sprite is honestly just a classic drink that goes well with pretty much anything. It's extremely affordable, you can find a 2 liter at Walmart for a dollar nowadays I believe. The flavor is so wonderful it is like the perfect blend of lemon and lime and the carbonation is absolutely wonderful, I'm never disappointed and also if you are somebody like me who is sick a lot this drink is like the Holy Grail of all drinks. It helps settle my stomach a lot. I definitely recommend trying this drink if you have yet to.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL

I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset.It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeineI love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better.
Vada Evelyn Sue R.
Vada Evelyn Sue R.
Cleburne, TX

I love sprite , fun fact about sprite is doctors give it to you in the hospital, when Your sick becauses it helps build up your immune system♡ alot of people don't know that , so when ever your sick grab your self a sprite ♡and they are affordable anyone can buy them from anywhere♡ where you can get you a sprite at is , GAS STATION'S, WAL-MART, HEB, KRONGER AND ALBERTSON, Walgreen'S . I would highly recommend sprite to anyone ♡♡ its totally worth it ! AND ITS A GREAT TASTE ♡♡ HAVE A BLESS DAY YALL ♡♡♡♡♡
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Gainesville, FL

Sprite is a very good soda. Lately ive been on a sprite "kick" and ive been ordering sprite as my beverage. I have a tervis cup and im a college student so i will fill my tervis up with sprite to help me wake up and get a move on my day. (Im not a fan of coffee, or more so its not a fan of me. So sprite is my alternative) But I would deffinantly reccomend sprite, and i remember as a kid sprite was the only soda I was allowed to drink. Maybe thats why I like it so much. Familiarity.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS

I love Sprite! I love it so much that as a child, my diet consisted of Sprite and watermelon. The formula is a delicious combo of lemon and lime although it doesn't taste like either one of them fully. It has a sweet and tart taste that makes you pucker your lips a bit while simultaneously making you want more. It is quite fizzy. I like that the producers have stayed consistent with the green bottle design over the years. This is definitely a classic soda that I recommend.
Ruben A.
Ruben A.

Upon first sip, it’s actually pretty good. Tastes pretty much like the Sprite you know and love. But then the floor drops out and you realize that your are on some gruesome amusement park ride of flavor doom! Now, granted, this is a diet beverage, so a non-attractive taste is to be expected. But given that this drink has a stevia-powered aftertaste, maybe I wasn’t expecting exactly what my mouth was saying… which was pretty much, “what did you just do to me?”
Sam P.
Sam P.

I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now