Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL

This is my go to product when I'm sick/have an upset stomach/ nausea/vomiting/sea sickness, etc. Even helped my morning and night sickness when I was pregnant 33 yrs. ago; when nothing that my OB/GYN recommended worked...
Makes me feel better and recover from these illness fast...Soothes and calms my stomach. It's the least expensive of the other brands I've tried...Definitely recommend...I LOVE YOU "SPRITE" AND ALWAYS WILL...
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS

Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good. As the frozen sprite melts, it mixes with the other sprite and all the sugar seeps into the liquid, making it irresistible!!!
Laura L.
Laura L.

Having this products in my hands is like being rebornIs the most delicious of all the world, I have never eaten something so pleasant in my lifeI do not exchange it for any especially delicious delicious richI love it and I prefer it forever, I do not change this brand for anything in the worldI always want many of these all my lifeI love this product foreverHaving this products in my hands is like being reborn
Ellie J.
Ellie J.

Sprite is a general favourite all over the world. It's got a very loveable, refreshing taste and does a pretty good job of hydrating many people especially during the summer months. It's carbonated and can be mixed alongside alcohol too making it rather versatile. The one reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it's a very generic and normal taste. For me there's nothing that sits it above the rest.
Eliana S.
Eliana S.
Easton, PA

Whenever I go to perform I drink this because it's the only thing that smooths my throat before I have to sing loud enough to be heard. I always go for this before anything else. I can continue to sing and I can last a good few songs and I know that sugar is bad for your voice but this helps me more than anything. And a little prayer too while on stage so I won't miss a word of my song...
German O.
German O.

I'm a college student who doesn't own a car and on a budget. Budget and amazon don't go very well together, but I bought this for a decent price while saving myself the trouble of going 1 hour to meijers on the bus and back carrying cans of soda. They arrived well and no problem with it. If they were a bit cheaper (price comparable to a big supermarket) then I would buy them more often.
Cecelia G.
Cecelia G.
Robertsdale , Al

This is definitely the go to soda. No caffeine so you don't have to worry about that jittery feeling. Light and crisp. Available everywhere sodas are sold. Perfect mixer with other drinks and liquors. Not to mention if you have an upset stomach, it helps settle everything down. Definitely always keep some in the house. Great drink to add to juices to make a bubbly punch for the kids!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH

I don't generally drink pop because the taste isn't always my favorite and the carbonation isn't always good for me. But when I'm sick I let myself drink just Sprite because it tastes great but it's also so helpful to settle the stomach. This is the only pop I let myself drink because it gives you the taste of pop but it's still helpful for when you have any kind of stomach illness.
Savanna B.
Savanna B.

Sprite is my overall favourite carbonated drink! You can taste the lemon lime when you take your first sip and it's satisfying! Sprite is a great drink to have on the go like at the mall or even sitting down at home! I usually enjoy sprite at the dinner table! I think sprite is healthier for you then most pops because there isn't any dark product in it. You should go try a sprite!
Cristy T.
Cristy T.

Convenient to keep in the fridge for hot days and some in the pantry for times you don't want it too cold. Love that the cans can be recycled. They always stay carbonated until opening and I always drink it when I have an upset stomach. Some bloating also swiftly disappears when I drink this so I can burp out any gas. Haha love it better than coke. Can find seriously everywhere
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now