Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lori B.
Lori B.
Smithfield , Nc

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. I love the taste so much, way better than Sierra Mist
Christi G.
Christi G.
Pikeville, NC

I like the plain regular lemon line sprite the best. it always is refreshing and affordable.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID

Love this product, it's been a favorite since I first tried it. It is a staple in my house.
ariane A.
ariane A.

This is so good I like it a lot. I usually buy it for parties and sometimes just for myself
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA

Favorite drink since I was 5 I'm 23 now lol haha perfect this over every drink yummmmmyyyyy
Diana A.
Diana A.
Ridgewood, NY

How can one not love sprite?? It's one of the best sodas out there!!y favorite one for sure
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, Ga

My favorite soda! Sprite is great for when your not feeling good or your not a fan of coke!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
Keely F.
Keely F.
Leander, TX

Love the carbonation it's always nice for a hot day or a tummy ache. Great for get together
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?