Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Emma Lou S.
Emma Lou S.
Stillwater, OK

BOMB! lol either in a mixed drink or just straight up, I love sprite whenever I am wanting a little bit of fiz in my life!!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Douglasville, GA

Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It has a clean crisp taste and I love the fact that it has no artificial color.
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

Sprite is one of my least favorite sodas it always has an after taste of fruity pebbles to me and I just can't get over it.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

This is all i drink now. Sprite is my favorite. I never liked other drinks that taste like sprite like 7up or mountain dew.
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.

Listen, if you do not like this stuff I don't know what to tell you, it's the most refreshing soda out there. I love SPRITE
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Medway, OH

Ahh, who doesn't love a good sprite? It's refreshing, decent price, and great with chips or popcorn haha! Highly recommend!
Bianca I.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

This is my favorite soda. It is the only soda that I drink on a regular basis. Its great for when I'm sick or just thirsty.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL

When I'm sick and need something to soothe my stomach or easy to keep down an ice cold sprite is the key to feeling Bette r
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE

I love sprite! It is caffein free and low sugar, but has that carbonation i crave since i've worked to limit my pop intake.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now