Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Sham ..
Sham ..
Palmer, AK
Sprite is legit my favorite soda. None of this Sierra Mist/7up can come close to the taste. If you think they taste the same you need to drink more Sprite so you can fully understand how pure it is.
Phoebe S.
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Great, classic taste of sprite. This and ginger ale are hands down my favorites. I don't like cola - I prefer the fresh, light sensation and taste I get from lighter sodas like this or Mountain Dew.
denise b.
denise b.
Sprite maravilhosa ... o gostinho de limao que é marcante e refrescante para aqueles dias bem quentes. Sem falar que gosto de beber enquanto como comida japonesa. Combina com praticamente tudo
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
When my tummy hurts and I want something sweet to refresh, I opt for sprite over the go to ginger ale for a stomach ache. Perfectly bubbly and refreshing. I instantly feel better when I drink it. I will buy it over and over again.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is definitely a classic. It has a perfect balance of flavor and effervescence. It is great alone and also paired with cranberry juice. It also serves as a fantastic mixer for alcoholic drinks.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
This is good similar to a limeup. Its a light lime and lemon the sprite you still yaste over the flavor but it juzt adds a little different from original
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Throop, PA
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there. It's light, and I don't get that full feeling after drinking some other sodas. It quenched my throat and I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Molly R.
Molly R.
Evans Mills, NY
It goes flat faster than most sodas, however, I've found it is one of the only sodas from fountains at restaurant that doesn't taste watered down. Great alternative for sugar without the caffeine.
Juli M.
Juli M.
Bradenton, FL
Classic Sprite is the best! I am a huge fan of clear sodas, and I have always loved Sprite. The lemon lime combination is extremely refreshing, especially during the hot summer months in Florida!
Kimya K.
Kimya K.
Sylacauga , AL
They have recently gotten a little less sweet. They taste a little more like Sierra Mist now. The van has also changed & it is confusing to some of the older customers that would come to my job.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?