Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

Great tasting and versatile soda. Works well for mixing drinks or on an upset tummy. Very affordable.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Smiths Falls

This sprite is amazing it quenches your thirst right away. The lemon lime is a great mixer to sprite.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Great drink. Perfect taste. Great for sick days to calm an upset stomavh. Great just for a good burp!
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Phillipsburg

Another go to favorite like Coca Cola. A big thirst quencher. I like using when I'm sick or nauseous.
Brelyn B.
Brelyn B.

My go to drink! Always find myself reaching for some type of sprite anywhere I go. Plain or flavored!
It like magic (I don't know how magic taste) but spite make your throat fell like it in heaven🌠🌉😍😍😍😍😍
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Toronto, Ontario

I love how refreshing Sprite is when you're thirsty. I always order this when in out at a restaurant.
Loyane
Loyane

Um dos refrigerantes preferidos. Adoro, pra qualquer hora do dia. Matando sua sede. Recomendo dr mais
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Oxford, Ms

Love Sprite any way you give it to me but I prefer cans vs bottles because I like my soda extra cold!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

My kids love sprite. It doesn't make them higher active so I really like that also really good taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now