BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Overall my absolute favorite soda. It's a great soda with few calories but still has an amazing lemon lime flavor. Also I drink these when I have stomach aches and my stomach aches normally go away. Can be found at Walmart, Kroger, and publix
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Horn Lake, MS
Behind ginger ale this is my go to soda. I can always tell the difference in taste between other brands. I've never had a time
Where it has disappointed me! It is affordable and I would let everyone know they may try but don't touch my sprite!
Tiffani J.
Tiffani J.
I like sprite sprite is good for my soul it makes me feel happy unlike coke and root beer therefore I should win the contest and I also like how it fizzes up when you pour it into the cup i also like the color of the can and how it blends.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Love that I can drink this and still not feel like I'm drinking unhealthy because it's more natural and no caffeine I drunk this my whole pregnancy not worrying about doing any harm because of how healthy it is suppose to the other options
Erykah B.
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA
Who doesn't like sprite? No caffeine in it and it tastes great! My younger siblings love it too so this is a soda that my family buys a lot. Great for parties and barbecues as well. This is a great a soda
raquel W.
raquel W.
Cypress, TX
If I must drink a soda or just to get past the crave for soda I choose this one, I lower in calories and taste great. I love the fact that I can pick them up in 7.5 fl oz size thus limiting my consumption.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I personally recommend canned Sprite because I think is far better then bottled soda. Sprite is my go-to drink when I have a stomach bug or any type of nausea. I highly recommend it!
Ky J.
Ky J.
Decatur
Sprite is my personal favorite lemon-lime soda. I feel as if it has a really nice flavor and tastes great. I also feel as if Sprite helps with stomach aches and other things of that nature. Be mindful that this is a carbonated drink which contains caffeine, so drink with limitations.
Susan T.
Susan T.
BURLINGAME, CA
I prefer Sprite over 7-Up (I think...who knows
if I can actually tell the difference. It must be that Sprite packaging is more visually appealing. I also like drinking Sprite when my stomach feels queasy.
Tichina S.
Tichina S.
When I want to take a step away from dark drinks, this is always my first option. You can NEVER go wrong with a good cold sprite. I think the can design is cute. I'd recommend to others any day of the week
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?