BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily B.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. 👍
Elena E.
Elena E.
Saint Peters
This is one of my favorite sodas, I however wish it was more carbonated than what it is now. The packaging is perfect, I cant compare it to anything else, it is rather affordable and not to expensive. yes i would definitely buy it again, simply due to the fact i love the taste.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This is my favorite lemon-lime drink. Sierra Mist taste like water. This is crisp and flavorful and I use it to mix with other drinks even alcoholic. Can't go wrong with a refreshing Sprite soda!! Yum
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Love sprite. No caffeine it was such a crisp taste .. I prefer fountain but next best is in the can. Better than similar brands. Whether everyday or when u are sick it's a great soda. Buy all the time.
Alina J.
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
the famous sprite! awesome drink, mixes well with alcohol and other things. great on a hot summer day by the pool. all around great sosa, you can't go wrong with a sprite! sprite is the total best!!!!!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Sprite is the best beverage to drink when you have an upset stomach. I wouldn't drink it on a daily basis but it's pretty affordable and still delicious! It's also caffeine free so if you're looking for a good soda for children I would recommend this product!
Cierra F.
Cierra F.
This is one of my all time favorite sods. It's the best of the best out there! This product had such a good flavor that no others have. No room for improvement on this product. I highly recommend this.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Sprite is a pretty good soda, but compared to others it is just kind of plain. It's not my favorite but I would still drink it any time and I love the light flavor that isn't too strong. I recommend this to people who want a light pop.
If you have a hangover, drink this. It settles your stomach. Believe me I have been there plenty of times and it works miracles. Also, the taste is great. It has that lemon-lime after taste which goes great with a carbonated drink.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Shreveport, Louisiana
Sprite is one of my all-time favorite sodas. Sierra Mist is very similar. I am definitely a repeat user. It has a sweet lemon flavor. I would recommend if you like Sierra Mist. Definitely go by it at
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?