BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
There's just something special about Sprite soda. It is our family's go-to treat of a beverage. It has the perfect balance of lemon and lime flavors with just the right amount of carbonation. The price is worth the flavor and quality. This is our favorite.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Monica L.
Bentonville, AR
I love Sprite!! It's my favorite uncaffinated soda. It's very affordable. I like the design and it has a better taste than Sierra Mist and 7 Up. I don't think it needs improving. I will continue to purchase this product.
Madison R.
Buckhannon, WV
I love sprite! It's such a crisp bubbly taste that allowed me to still enjoy sofa without being weighed down by all the excess sugars and syrups of dark sodas. Plus the lack of caffeine eliminates the bust of energy that is followed by a drastic crash.
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Sprite is my favorite soda. I'm not a big fan of dark soda so this fills my soda need just right. Much better than any other lemon lime drink I've had. Great packaging but could probably use some revamping. I would tell my friends to drink this over any other soda brand out!
Autumn J.
Coal City
Sprite always calms my stomach down. When I'm tired of drinking water I'll crack open a sprite for a different flavor. It has been my go to drink in restaurants for years. The flavor is amazing & it doesn't make your teeth feel sticky like some soda can.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
I don't drink soda often just because it's so unhealthy. But when I do drink it (at restaurants and stuff) sprite is my go too. It has a really good flavor without being so carbonated. I like it :) It also doesn't give me a stomach ache like most sodas!
Sparkle P.
On my journey of slowly ridding myself of excessive amounts of carbonated drinks, I'm finding Sprite to be my go to when I do indulge! It has a light taste that doesn't leave you feel weighed down and doesn't leave you rushing to the bathroom constantly.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Who doesn't love a good cold Sprite with an uneasy stomach. I love the taste and it's refreshing! This is my go to carbonated drink and it has no caffeine which is great. Who doesn't love a good ol fashioned sprite?
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Lemon lime sprite is so refreshing you can't beat the original sprite flavor I love just to clean splash you got when you drink Sprite are usually water it down because it's so high in sugar
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?