BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
Sprite is my clear carbonated beverage of choice. Sierra Mist & 7UP just won't do. It has to be Sprite. When I have an upset stomach Sprite is my go-to drink choice. It seems to settle my stomach and make me feel better.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
My favorite thing to do with Sprite is take fresh lemons and limes, cut them up, squeeze them into the drink, and throw them in there. It gives it extra flavor. I recommend this drink to others. Caffeine free and yummy.
Lindsey B.
Sprite is always a refreshing and crisp beverage in the summer. Light flavor but has a kick with the carbonation. Great for mixed drinks and even added to slush! Very affordable and can be purchased pretty much anywhere.
Elizabeth K.
Newark, DE
I drink sprite every month. I usually mix it with other things because its a perfect base flavor. Its inexpensive and has a classic look to it. I love the lemon-lime taste and it is just as good at 7up. i would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Crista L.
Sprite is my go to soda . I don't drink any dark sodas . So sprite is my favorite . I hate when I go somewhere and they offer me Sierra Mist instead . It is definitely not the same . Sprite had its own delicious taste .
Leslie M.
This used to be my favorite drink. I still buy sprite and will continue to buy it. But now when i drink it I dont finish the whole can. I feel like its not my go to soda anymore. My mother loves sprite so i try to have some at home that way she can drink it
Syniah P.
Bridgeport ct
Sprite to me is the number one soda out there. It taste and smell so good.its wrapped up in a green plastic with lemon and Lime on it. It's so cheap that you can get it for a dollar. Sprite is way better than 7up too.
Annette S.
Augusta
I like this one better than 7up. Good for upset tummies. Great on ice, crisp bubbly and fresh taste. It's just pure Sprite taste. The tiny cans are cute, I buy them in the 20oz bottle. Yes, I recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
Sprite is my favorite clear soda. The lemon lime taste is great and not overpowering at all. Sprite doesn't taste over sugary like some other sounds can taste which I love because too sweet tasting can upset my stomach
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?