Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Albany
I love sprite, it's got such a good flavor and does not leave my mouth dry like coke and pepsi does. It also mixes well with other drinks to get a kick! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Cierra F.
Cierra F.
This is one of my all time favorite sods. It's the best of the best out there! This product had such a good flavor that no others have. No room for improvement on this product. I highly recommend this.
Elena E.
Elena E.
Saint Peters
This is one of my favorite sodas, I however wish it was more carbonated than what it is now. The packaging is perfect, I cant compare it to anything else, it is rather affordable and not to expensive. yes i would definitely buy it again, simply due to the fact i love the taste.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Sprite is a pretty good soda, but compared to others it is just kind of plain. It's not my favorite but I would still drink it any time and I love the light flavor that isn't too strong. I recommend this to people who want a light pop.
If you have a hangover, drink this. It settles your stomach. Believe me I have been there plenty of times and it works miracles. Also, the taste is great. It has that lemon-lime after taste which goes great with a carbonated drink.
Alina J.
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
the famous sprite! awesome drink, mixes well with alcohol and other things. great on a hot summer day by the pool. all around great sosa, you can't go wrong with a sprite! sprite is the total best!!!!!
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
I love myself some sprite. I had a bottle today for dinner with my boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings! Nothing beats the fresh taste of sprite any time.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe , OH
Gosh I really love sprite! It tastes really good! I like to drink it when I eat fast food or pizza! It can really be a great soft drink because it is fizzy and not too overpowering! I would recommend!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. 👍
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Cudahy, WI
I hardly ever drink Sprite, but when I do get some, it's mostly to help my sick stomach. I believe that it is a great value and other than helping nausea, it's good as a cooling and refreshing drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?