BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Haley R.
Haley R.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I personally recommend canned Sprite because I think is far better then bottled soda. Sprite is my go-to drink when I have a stomach bug or any type of nausea. I highly recommend it!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Love that I can drink this and still not feel like I'm drinking unhealthy because it's more natural and no caffeine I drunk this my whole pregnancy not worrying about doing any harm because of how healthy it is suppose to the other options
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I'm a sucker for Coca Cola products. I love them. So refreshing. However. I find that sprite tastes a little too sweet compared to before. I don't know what it is. But it still tastes good. I would drink it or mix it with drinks and alcohol!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Jonesboro, Ga
I Love sprite. When I have a cold or am sick sprite is the first thing I drink to get better. Since I was a kid it was soup and sprite. But mainly sprite the bubbles helped sooth my sore throat to recovery and it's also very refreshing .
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
I only drink soda a couple times a year but when I do, it's usually a sprite. You could literally add sprite to anything and it would taste good. My favorite one is sprite and mango syrup which is a recipe IHOP has.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Doral, FL
Classic sprite soda i need whenever im not in the mood for dark colored sodas! Refreshing but not my #1 option. Love it anyways as im a soda addict. Awesome flavor and nice price (would like it to be lower)
Librada C.
Librada C.
Marysville, WA
By far this is my favorite drink I love to drink it on a basis. But it also helps me when I having an off day when I dont feel good a sprite will always make me feel better.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
I love myself some sprite. I had a bottle today for dinner with my boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings! Nothing beats the fresh taste of sprite any time.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe , OH
Gosh I really love sprite! It tastes really good! I like to drink it when I eat fast food or pizza! It can really be a great soft drink because it is fizzy and not too overpowering! I would recommend!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. ­čĹŹ
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?