Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Saint Paul, MN

I loved the the taste of lime on this sprite. I am a lime lover so tasting lime on one of my favorite sodas was just great.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Forest Park, IL

It's hydrating and perfect for hotter days or an upset stomach. It's not to strong with the carbon and it has a great taste
Lindy C.
Lindy C.

Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX

Had Sprite today with my lunch!! When trying to stay away from dark colored sodas i choose sprite its clean and refreshing.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dartmouth, NS

Sprite is so refreshing with its lemon lime flavours. Perfect on a hot summer day. Great to use in a pinch at a summer BBQ.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Dallas, TX

One of our go to drinks that is carbonated and also very refreshing. Also, something that we've used when not feeling well.
Fardowsa
Fardowsa
San Diego, CA

Always been my number one pick for soda. Although I don't drink it that often. It seems to have less sugar than most sodas.
Emma Lou S.
Emma Lou S.
Stillwater, OK

BOMB! lol either in a mixed drink or just straight up, I love sprite whenever I am wanting a little bit of fiz in my life!!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Douglasville, GA

Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It has a clean crisp taste and I love the fact that it has no artificial color.
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

Sprite is one of my least favorite sodas it always has an after taste of fruity pebbles to me and I just can't get over it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now