BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
gigi s.
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
Because I love Lemon-Lime flavored drinks for its refreshing nature, Sprite works perfectly! Sprite is the real deal against other lemon-lime drinks. The packing is beautiful and eye catching and sprite will always have a great flavor. I will keep buying this affordable delicious drink!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Memphis , TN
I love this soda. It is all you could hope for in a drink-cold, refreshing, and delicious. Sprite is great for drinking in the summer, mixing into alcohol, or drinking when you're sick. 100% love this soda.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Not one of my favorite soft drinks on the planet. The packaging and coloring are nice. I like it better than other lemon lime sodas and the flavor is good. Again, I'm more of a Coke person and only but sprite when absolutely needed for a party
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I usually always get Sprite when I go out to eat. I love that when I drink it it doesn't leave a sticky feeling in my mouth. It is affordable and tastes great. I'm definitely a big fan and I would buy again.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
If you're from a different country and do not have Sprite in your life, you need it. I've loved sprite since the day I copied my sister when she got it at a restaurant. It's very good if you like lemons and limes.
Angela R.
Angela R.
I am putting one star down just because I don't drink much soda. But when ever I do I go for this. I would recommend squeezing one real lemon and it changes the taste so much. I love how it taste like that.
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Overall my absolute favorite soda. It's a great soda with few calories but still has an amazing lemon lime flavor. Also I drink these when I have stomach aches and my stomach aches normally go away. Can be found at Walmart, Kroger, and publix
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Horn Lake, MS
Behind ginger ale this is my go to soda. I can always tell the difference in taste between other brands. I've never had a time
Where it has disappointed me! It is affordable and I would let everyone know they may try but don't touch my sprite!
Tiffani J.
Tiffani J.
I like sprite sprite is good for my soul it makes me feel happy unlike coke and root beer therefore I should win the contest and I also like how it fizzes up when you pour it into the cup i also like the color of the can and how it blends.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?