Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Overall my absolute favorite soda. It's a great soda with few calories but still has an amazing lemon lime flavor. Also I drink these when I have stomach aches and my stomach aches normally go away. Can be found at Walmart, Kroger, and publix
gigi s.
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
Because I love Lemon-Lime flavored drinks for its refreshing nature, Sprite works perfectly! Sprite is the real deal against other lemon-lime drinks. The packing is beautiful and eye catching and sprite will always have a great flavor. I will keep buying this affordable delicious drink!
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Horn Lake, MS
Behind ginger ale this is my go to soda. I can always tell the difference in taste between other brands. I've never had a time
Where it has disappointed me! It is affordable and I would let everyone know they may try but don't touch my sprite!
Angela R.
Angela R.
I am putting one star down just because I don't drink much soda. But when ever I do I go for this. I would recommend squeezing one real lemon and it changes the taste so much. I love how it taste like that.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I usually always get Sprite when I go out to eat. I love that when I drink it it doesn't leave a sticky feeling in my mouth. It is affordable and tastes great. I'm definitely a big fan and I would buy again.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Sprite is good all the time! There's no caffeine so you don't have to worry about drinking it too late, one of my favorite parts, mild flavor and good to add to mixed drinks ­čŹŞ
Susan T.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I prefer Sprite over 7-Up (I think...who knows
if I can actually tell the difference. It must be that Sprite packaging is more visually appealing. I also like drinking Sprite when my stomach feels queasy.
Erykah B.
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA
Who doesn't like sprite? No caffeine in it and it tastes great! My younger siblings love it too so this is a soda that my family buys a lot. Great for parties and barbecues as well. This is a great a soda
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
In spite of discovering Sprite, I realized that Sprite is perfect for a spring sandwich salute. Of which I sadly started but never stopped. When you slowly sip Sprite with a spoon, you are sure to spend some sweet cash on some more Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?