Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX

I like this especially when my tummy is upset with crackers, or pizza when I'm not sick haha
Britney R.
Britney R.

The boys in my house love sprite so they can add a little grenadine and make Shirley temples
Lori B.
Lori B.
Smithfield , Nc

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. I love the taste so much, way better than Sierra Mist
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA

A big fan of Sprite when I'm feeling under the weather. Tastes refreshing and is affordable.
Shonda C.
Shonda C.

Nice and refreshing. I always want this when I am not feeling well. It is soft on the belly.
Caldriana S.
Caldriana S.

Favorite drink of all time. Hands down will be my favorite drink. Recommend this for anyone.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Orem, UT

A must have addition to any collection of sodas for those outdoor parties during the summer!
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY

Love an ice cold Sprite! The lemony taste is so good! I often forget it's soda. So delicious
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC

I love Sprite who doesn't lol! It's way better than Sierra Mist, they aren't even comparable
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA

It has a great taste and it doesn't have caffeine. Both things make this my number one soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?