BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I usually will drink this when I am sick of my usual soda. I love how fizzy sprite is and just how good the flavor is. It does not go flat that easily and there many coupons and deals that will make this cheaper.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I've enjoyed Sprite since I was a child. Not only is it a crisp refreshing drink, my mom would have it on hand for upset stomachs as well. My family doesn't tolerate caffeine well, so it is a great soda choice for us!
Jenesis W.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
Sprite is the best. I can put it with almost any snack. I always pick it at the movie theater. I buy it all the time. Sprite has a good bubbly and citrus flavor that everyone can enjoy. I would buy this anytime.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
Is it even possible not to like Sprite? It is not my favorite soda but you can't go wrong with Sprite! It's of a very good quality and has a nice flavor. It always meets all my expectations. I don't think anybody would give Sprite less than 5 stars.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Downsville
Sprite is a delicious lemon-lime soda. Perfect when you need a refreshing beverage. Also my go to drink when I'm under the weather. Comes in its signature green packaging. Highly recommend. Always consistent.
Sukie J.
Sukie J.
Turlock
I drink soda occasionally and limit my intake when I do so. I love Sprite and how it doesn't contain caffeine. It gives you that tingly feeling when you take a sip and also the lemon lime flavor is refreshing.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
One of my fav fav sodas !! I can literally drink this all day!! I love the flavor of this !! My dad works for Coca Cola so I always have this in my Fridge !!! Some people say serria mist is the same but I don't think so , sprite defff has my vote
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Perfect for mixing drinks or settling upset stomachs. I don't like generic sodas. I think the name brands taste better, and Sprite is the best of the lemon-like sodas. We always keep a few cans in our cabinet in case of emergency!
Gracelynn A.
Gracelynn A.
This drink is one of my favorite drinks ever! I would probably choose this drink over a lot of other ones. The packaging is really really cute! I buy this drink a lot and I would definitely purchase it again!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?