BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I've enjoyed Sprite since I was a child. Not only is it a crisp refreshing drink, my mom would have it on hand for upset stomachs as well. My family doesn't tolerate caffeine well, so it is a great soda choice for us!
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I usually will drink this when I am sick of my usual soda. I love how fizzy sprite is and just how good the flavor is. It does not go flat that easily and there many coupons and deals that will make this cheaper.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Downsville
Sprite is a delicious lemon-lime soda. Perfect when you need a refreshing beverage. Also my go to drink when I'm under the weather. Comes in its signature green packaging. Highly recommend. Always consistent.
Sukie J.
Sukie J.
I drink soda occasionally and limit my intake when I do so. I love Sprite and how it doesn't contain caffeine. It gives you that tingly feeling when you take a sip and also the lemon lime flavor is refreshing.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
One of my fav fav sodas !! I can literally drink this all day!! I love the flavor of this !! My dad works for Coca Cola so I always have this in my Fridge !!! Some people say serria mist is the same but I don't think so , sprite defff has my vote
Gracelynn A.
Gracelynn A.
This drink is one of my favorite drinks ever! I would probably choose this drink over a lot of other ones. The packaging is really really cute! I buy this drink a lot and I would definitely purchase it again!!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Memphis, TN
I love this soda. It is all you could hope for in a drink-cold, refreshing, and delicious. Sprite is great for drinking in the summer, mixing into alcohol, or drinking when you're sick. 100% love this soda.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Not one of my favorite soft drinks on the planet. The packaging and coloring are nice. I like it better than other lemon lime sodas and the flavor is good. Again, I'm more of a Coke person and only but sprite when absolutely needed for a party
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
gigi s.
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
Because I love Lemon-Lime flavored drinks for its refreshing nature, Sprite works perfectly! Sprite is the real deal against other lemon-lime drinks. The packing is beautiful and eye catching and sprite will always have a great flavor. I will keep buying this affordable delicious drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?