Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Maria F.
Maria F.
San Jose, CA

My favorite lemon lime soda, love how light crisp and refreshing it is on a hot summer day
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR

I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Edmond, OK

Sprite is good. Especially when mixing it with alcoholic beverages. And it's decaffeinated
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Houston

Sprite is my favorite because it is a thrirst quencher and good on a hot day in the summer
anna n.
anna n.
Livermore , CA

FAV soda out there but I can't drink a lot or else my stomach will start hurting immensely
This is one of my favorite flavor soda during the summer. It's very refreshing and tasty.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV

Sprite is just too sweet. All the sugar in it don't work with it like all the other sodas
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.

I love coke but itz too fast so this is my go to when I want a fresh soda drink I love it
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA

One of my favorite soda i love the gasy feeling when i drink a sip of this delicious soda
Skyler G.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK

This is My all time favorite drink and my go-to soda. Perfect crisp taste. I love Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now