Add a Photo

Susan T.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I prefer Sprite over 7-Up (I think...who knows
if I can actually tell the difference. It must be that Sprite packaging is more visually appealing. I also like drinking Sprite when my stomach feels queasy.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Sprite is good all the time! There's no caffeine so you don't have to worry about drinking it too late, one of my favorite parts, mild flavor and good to add to mixed drinks 🍸
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
I only drink soda a couple times a year but when I do, it's usually a sprite. You could literally add sprite to anything and it would taste good. My favorite one is sprite and mango syrup which is a recipe IHOP has.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Doral, FL
Classic sprite soda i need whenever im not in the mood for dark colored sodas! Refreshing but not my #1 option. Love it anyways as im a soda addict. Awesome flavor and nice price (would like it to be lower)
Librada C.
Librada C.
Marysville, WA
By far this is my favorite drink I love to drink it on a basis. But it also helps me when I having an off day when I dont feel good a sprite will always make me feel better.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
I Love sprite. When I have a cold or am sick sprite is the first thing I drink to get better. Since I was a kid it was soup and sprite. But mainly sprite the bubbles helped sooth my sore throat to recovery and it's also very refreshing .
Allison H.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This is my favorite lemon-lime drink. Sierra Mist taste like water. This is crisp and flavorful and I use it to mix with other drinks even alcoholic. Can't go wrong with a refreshing Sprite soda!! Yum
Julie P.
Julie P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Sprite is the best beverage to drink when you have an upset stomach. I wouldn't drink it on a daily basis but it's pretty affordable and still delicious! It's also caffeine free so if you're looking for a good soda for children I would recommend this product!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Love sprite. No caffeine it was such a crisp taste .. I prefer fountain but next best is in the can. Better than similar brands. Whether everyday or when u are sick it's a great soda. Buy all the time.
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Albany
I love sprite, it's got such a good flavor and does not leave my mouth dry like coke and pepsi does. It also mixes well with other drinks to get a kick! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?