Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Angela R.
Angela R.
I am putting one star down just because I don't drink much soda. But when ever I do I go for this. I would recommend squeezing one real lemon and it changes the taste so much. I love how it taste like that.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This soda is always my go to for when I am eating greasy foods. I almost always have it in my home for the ocasional movie night with my roommates. It has a very nice taste to it and it is always refreshing.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Memphis , TN
I love this soda. It is all you could hope for in a drink-cold, refreshing, and delicious. Sprite is great for drinking in the summer, mixing into alcohol, or drinking when you're sick. 100% love this soda.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Not one of my favorite soft drinks on the planet. The packaging and coloring are nice. I like it better than other lemon lime sodas and the flavor is good. Again, I'm more of a Coke person and only but sprite when absolutely needed for a party
Tiffani J.
Tiffani J.
I like sprite sprite is good for my soul it makes me feel happy unlike coke and root beer therefore I should win the contest and I also like how it fizzes up when you pour it into the cup i also like the color of the can and how it blends.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
If you're from a different country and do not have Sprite in your life, you need it. I've loved sprite since the day I copied my sister when she got it at a restaurant. It's very good if you like lemons and limes.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
In spite of discovering Sprite, I realized that Sprite is perfect for a spring sandwich salute. Of which I sadly started but never stopped. When you slowly sip Sprite with a spoon, you are sure to spend some sweet cash on some more Sprite.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I personally recommend canned Sprite because I think is far better then bottled soda. Sprite is my go-to drink when I have a stomach bug or any type of nausea. I highly recommend it!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Love that I can drink this and still not feel like I'm drinking unhealthy because it's more natural and no caffeine I drunk this my whole pregnancy not worrying about doing any harm because of how healthy it is suppose to the other options
Erykah B.
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA
Who doesn't like sprite? No caffeine in it and it tastes great! My younger siblings love it too so this is a soda that my family buys a lot. Great for parties and barbecues as well. This is a great a soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?