BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Diamond P.
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Sprite is my favorite soda. I'm not a big fan of dark soda so this fills my soda need just right. Much better than any other lemon lime drink I've had. Great packaging but could probably use some revamping. I would tell my friends to drink this over any other soda brand out!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
I love sprite this is my favorite drink of all time. I'm sure everybody has tried sprite lol. It's like a sparkling lemon taste. It's good value you can choose a can or a bottle so that's always cool. I buy sprite every week so yes I would recommend.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Corp Christi, TX
Sprite is amazing. I repeat amazing. It has a tangy fizzy flavor it's not expensive at all anywhere. You can buy sprite in a bottle or a can or a glass bottle. I will always be willing to buy this product again.
Rich C.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
Sprite is good at any given day that I'm cooking Filipino food. Sometimes I use it as a marinate to certain dishes. But drinking wise, I don't drink much because of the sugar content. Occasionally, I can indulge.
Vontaesha J.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I was very anxious to buy this soda. I tried it for the first time i kinda didnt like it, so i took another sip of it and it was amazing. With that being said you should try it and you will fall in love with it.
Joni H.
Joni H.
I am constantly drinking Sprite! I love it! I has a wonderful value in price. The packaging is cute and nice to look at. The flavor is so nice I love everything about it. I would 10/10 buy this product any day!
Trudy D.
Trudy D.
Sprite has a very unique flavor that is very intriguing and it meets my expectations and has very nice, colorful packaging. It is a good value, pretty inexpensive and I would definitely recommend this to others:
Jessica  S.
Jessica S.
I love the light, crisp taste of sprite. The colder the better. I think all soda/pop is over priced, but will still buy once in a while. Being caffeine free makes it a great treat for my kids once in a while too
Peyton K.
Peyton K.
I don't drink soda very often but when I do this is defiantly one of my favorites. It tastes great and many of my family and friends enjoy it too. I also like the different kinds they offer that are very unique.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?