Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Anneliese P.
Anneliese P.

This is also one of my favorite drinks. I also find that this tastes amazing and is very refreshing!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Auburn, CA

Love Sprite. Shirley temples are the best drink to make with it. Add some grenadine and you're golden
Lavara A.
Lavara A.
Branchland, WV

This has been amazing for my morning/all day sickness! I also love that it's so crisp and refreshing!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Manassas , Va

I really like Sprite but I don't drink soda much I only drink soda only when i go to visit someone...
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX

Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, Ca

I'm not a big soda drinker. When I do reach for one its a lighter soda. More often than not a sprite.
mercedes v.
mercedes v.

SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

It's a classic and you can never go wrong with Sprite...I feel Sprite is better than 7-up just saying
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

This is a classic soda. It's really good and a great mixer. You can add any flavor or alcohol with it
Chayla D.
Chayla D.

I love sprite. It is my go to when I want something lighter and non caffeinated, such as before bed.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now