BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
shay W.
The Best there ever could be who don't like Sprite I really don't know what person that don't like spider and drink it is a great refreshing beverage and very affordable and I would always buy Sprite every time I want to store
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
My newest addiction! I absolutely love this stuff! I used to drink Coke and other caffeinated pops but now that I only drink sprite I don't even have a desire for anything else. It's so refreshing and that's what makes it great
Toya A.
I love sprite for many reasons when I'm not feeling well making cocktails or simply needs to quench my thirst. Sprite can't compare to any other. The packaging has nice colors nice. I would recommend sprit anyone.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I'm picky with soda and don't drink it often. Usually I prefer to drink it in a mixed drink. But I've always loved Sprite. It's not as sweet as many other sodas, which I like. It does seem to help my stomach if it's upset too.
wesley b.
salt lake city
sprite is a good drink for n upset stomach but i dont think its a great drink i recommend dr,.pepper but hey some peoples taste differs i like 7 up which is similar or like canada dry but i just dont think that sprite hits my thirst quenching spot.
Ahhh the classic drink. Who doesn't love a Sprite? There is no caramel color and I love that it has a mild sugary taste to it and not overpowering lemon-lime flavor. I normally drink this when I have low blood sugar or need to quench a thirst. Kinda of expensive, but I usually buy a pack of 35 at Costco for $11.
Hannah J.
Oak hill, WV
I have been battling a sinus infection for three weeks and nothing compares to an ice cold sprite. Sprite does not need any improvements. I am a repeat consumer. I would buy again. I will buy again. It's perfect for when Sick
Alexandra N.
I just love sprite. It makes a great refreshing soda when I'm in the mood. It also makes the best mixer! This is my go to for a sweet craving or a mixer for all kinds of liquor. Great value!
Sam P.
Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.  Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always forget how good this soda is. Nothing beats a cold Sprite after a long day at work. Pairs great with any kind of pizza or pizza-ish snack. Will definitely be buying in the future. Great go-to for parties and kids!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?