Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jessica  S.
Jessica S.
I love the light, crisp taste of sprite. The colder the better. I think all soda/pop is over priced, but will still buy once in a while. Being caffeine free makes it a great treat for my kids once in a while too
Rich C.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
Sprite is good at any given day that I'm cooking Filipino food. Sometimes I use it as a marinate to certain dishes. But drinking wise, I don't drink much because of the sugar content. Occasionally, I can indulge.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
One of my fav fav sodas !! I can literally drink this all day!! I love the flavor of this !! My dad works for Coca Cola so I always have this in my Fridge !!! Some people say serria mist is the same but I don't think so , sprite defff has my vote
Gracelynn A.
Gracelynn A.
This drink is one of my favorite drinks ever! I would probably choose this drink over a lot of other ones. The packaging is really really cute! I buy this drink a lot and I would definitely purchase it again!!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Downsville
Sprite is a delicious lemon-lime soda. Perfect when you need a refreshing beverage. Also my go to drink when I'm under the weather. Comes in its signature green packaging. Highly recommend. Always consistent.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Memphis, TN
I love this soda. It is all you could hope for in a drink-cold, refreshing, and delicious. Sprite is great for drinking in the summer, mixing into alcohol, or drinking when you're sick. 100% love this soda.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Not one of my favorite soft drinks on the planet. The packaging and coloring are nice. I like it better than other lemon lime sodas and the flavor is good. Again, I'm more of a Coke person and only but sprite when absolutely needed for a party
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
If you're from a different country and do not have Sprite in your life, you need it. I've loved sprite since the day I copied my sister when she got it at a restaurant. It's very good if you like lemons and limes.
Tiffani J.
Tiffani J.
I like sprite sprite is good for my soul it makes me feel happy unlike coke and root beer therefore I should win the contest and I also like how it fizzes up when you pour it into the cup i also like the color of the can and how it blends.
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Overall my absolute favorite soda. It's a great soda with few calories but still has an amazing lemon lime flavor. Also I drink these when I have stomach aches and my stomach aches normally go away. Can be found at Walmart, Kroger, and publix
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?