Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.

The thipycal sprite of ever and cant not found in my house, is every weeks buy two our three sprites
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN

This is my favorite lemon-lime flavored soda pop. We go to this over the others when purchasing pop.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

I really do like his one because it doesn't have any caffeine in it at all. And it tastes very good.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL

I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX

This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO

Perfect lemon lime flavor.. Crisp and refreshing. Good for stomach upset. Price is always reasonable
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC

I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Megan H.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA

I love me some sprite!!! Nice and refreshing sofa especially on a hot day! It is very light as well!
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Visalia, CA

I hardly drink Sprite. UT once in a while it's just what I need. It's refreshing and tastes goooood!
Intabay H.
Intabay H.

I love this soda, it's kind of addictive for me. It's my favorite drink and I drink it almost daily.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now