Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC

Sprite Lemon Lime soda is delicious. Love the crisp taste it has. Price is always reasonable.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, TN

I love the crisp refreshing taste of Sprite. It's always my go to when we have upset bellies!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love Sprite. It has been my all time favorite soda since before I can remember. It's so good.
aracely m.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA

I love sprite, its my son's favorite soda... He likes to drink it........ Ijnakldj mkisbnfiml
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL

I absolutely love sprite! It's my favorite product. It always helps me settle an upset tummy
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA

A big fan of Sprite when I'm feeling under the weather. Tastes refreshing and is affordable.
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Doral, FL

Refrescante, un dia de calor es fabuloso tomar una, puedes acompañarla tambien con un brunch
Diaka T.
Diaka T.
Bronx, NY

Its good. I still prefer Coca-Cola over it. But it has a nice refreshing lemon flavor to it.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL

Deliciosas y refrescante para acompañar cualquier tipo de comida y para llevar a toda partes
Allison F.
Allison F.
Fort Dodge, IA

Best soda ever. Especially if you don't need caffeine everyday! It's all I drink(soda wise).
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now