BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gabrielle D.
Altoona, PA
Perfect for upset stomachs. It's been my family's "secret" but it really works. It's best cold and I am a repeat customer of this product. The label sticks out on a shelf and I love the color! I would recommend this over Sierra Mist.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I don't drink dark colored drinks so these are my go to, love the crisp lemon lime taste and the carbonation is spot on. I like to drink these to settle an upset stomach and for a nice treat and the movie theater or on a road trip.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
This is another item I like to keep around for whenever my family and I get sick. It's affordable, to where I can stock up on it. We also like to just drink it whenever. I buy it often, it helps with upset stomach and it tastes good.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Love the smooth taste and whenever I do not feel all that great, I can drink one and feel a whole lot better in a matter of time! It's my go to beverages when I order out.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I love sprite. I love it and I love it. I never feel guilty when drinking sprite. I tend to get my teeth whitened every 2 months and this does not stain my teeth. Try it!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Just a classic soda, I really don't enjoy drinking alone but with some grenadine to make it a Shirley temple or making at cocktail out of it is really good . The drink can be mixed nicely with other things which is really nice .
Mandy S.
My favorite lemon-lime soda. I drink sprite for many reasons but I love the flavor. I am a repeat customer and will always chose sprite. I don't think it needs any improvement and will continue to chose sprite as my choice brand
Kayla B.
So refreshing on a hot day! Add to any juice and alcohol for a little cocktail. Great flavor and a way to make other drinks stand out. I really have always loved sprite.
shay W.
The Best there ever could be who don't like Sprite I really don't know what person that don't like spider and drink it is a great refreshing beverage and very affordable and I would always buy Sprite every time I want to store
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
My newest addiction! I absolutely love this stuff! I used to drink Coke and other caffeinated pops but now that I only drink sprite I don't even have a desire for anything else. It's so refreshing and that's what makes it great
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?