Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Lynette C.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY

We like the Sprite it taste very refreshing and well enough the fizz. In it. I love it with my dinner.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN

I like a really cold Sprite. It reminds me of being sick with a stomach bug so I don't drink it a lot.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Lower Sackville, NS

Dark pops hurt my stomach so I prefer to drink light pops like Sprite so that it don't hurt my stomach
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Cape May Court House, NJ

Sprite is the perfect drink when you need something light and refreshing with that amazing bubbly kick
jessa m.
jessa m.
Aberdeen, WA

I love the 12 oz can of sprite because its just enough sugar so i don't get sick and taste pretty good
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX

I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Perla F.
Perla F.

This soft drink is perfect when you have an upset stomach.. love the lemon-lime taste and the sparks..
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA

Sprite is great if you are trying to cut down on your caffeine intake, but still want something fizzy.
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
MARS Hill , NC

Classic Sprite, you can't really go wrong here. Refreshing and crisp! Lemon like is the perfect combo.
Laura F.
Laura F.

Sprite is my go to drink if I am in the mood to have a soda. It is refreshing and it has a nice flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now