BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love sprite! I've had other lemon lime sodas and they are not the same. They aren't expensive and they taste good! I would definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried the soda before
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
On my journey of slowly ridding myself of excessive amounts of carbonated drinks, I'm finding Sprite to be my go to when I do indulge! It has a light taste that doesn't leave you feel weighed down and doesn't leave you rushing to the bathroom constantly.
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
I don't drink soda often just because it's so unhealthy. But when I do drink it (at restaurants and stuff) sprite is my go too. It has a really good flavor without being so carbonated. I like it :) It also doesn't give me a stomach ache like most sodas!
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Who doesn't love a good cold Sprite with an uneasy stomach. I love the taste and it's refreshing! This is my go to carbonated drink and it has no caffeine which is great. Who doesn't love a good ol fashioned sprite?
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
Great lemon lime flavor. I will always be a fan of sprite. It has just the right taste not too sweet or sour. It's a great value for the price, these little cans would be too small for me though. I would recommend
Monica L.
Monica L.
Bentonville, AR
I love Sprite!! It's my favorite uncaffinated soda. It's very affordable. I like the design and it has a better taste than Sierra Mist and 7 Up. I don't think it needs improving. I will continue to purchase this product.
Marlene N.
Marlene N.
I love a citrus drink from time to time. And sprite is always my go to. It has the perfect taste of lemon lime. I find it smoother to drink compared to dark sodas. Also makes for a great drink to mix with liquors.
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Troy, TN
I have always liked this drink, even though it isn't my absolute favorite. It always is refreshing, unlike darker colored drinks. I recommend it, but I'm sure that most people have already tasted it in their lives.
Raechal T.
Raechal T.
Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated beverage I've ever had. It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid and I will be okay letting my kids drink it when they get old enough. Great flavor and so refreshing!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
I love sprite this is my favorite drink of all time. I'm sure everybody has tried sprite lol. It's like a sparkling lemon taste. It's good value you can choose a can or a bottle so that's always cool. I buy sprite every week so yes I would recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?