Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Rich C.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
Sprite is good at any given day that I'm cooking Filipino food. Sometimes I use it as a marinate to certain dishes. But drinking wise, I don't drink much because of the sugar content. Occasionally, I can indulge.
Trudy D.
Trudy D.
Sprite has a very unique flavor that is very intriguing and it meets my expectations and has very nice, colorful packaging. It is a good value, pretty inexpensive and I would definitely recommend this to others:
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I've enjoyed Sprite since I was a child. Not only is it a crisp refreshing drink, my mom would have it on hand for upset stomachs as well. My family doesn't tolerate caffeine well, so it is a great soda choice for us!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Downsville
Sprite is a delicious lemon-lime soda. Perfect when you need a refreshing beverage. Also my go to drink when I'm under the weather. Comes in its signature green packaging. Highly recommend. Always consistent.
Gracelynn A.
Gracelynn A.
This drink is one of my favorite drinks ever! I would probably choose this drink over a lot of other ones. The packaging is really really cute! I buy this drink a lot and I would definitely purchase it again!!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
One of my fav fav sodas !! I can literally drink this all day!! I love the flavor of this !! My dad works for Coca Cola so I always have this in my Fridge !!! Some people say serria mist is the same but I don't think so , sprite defff has my vote
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Horn Lake, MS
Behind ginger ale this is my go to soda. I can always tell the difference in taste between other brands. I've never had a time
Where it has disappointed me! It is affordable and I would let everyone know they may try but don't touch my sprite!
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Overall my absolute favorite soda. It's a great soda with few calories but still has an amazing lemon lime flavor. Also I drink these when I have stomach aches and my stomach aches normally go away. Can be found at Walmart, Kroger, and publix
gigi s.
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
Because I love Lemon-Lime flavored drinks for its refreshing nature, Sprite works perfectly! Sprite is the real deal against other lemon-lime drinks. The packing is beautiful and eye catching and sprite will always have a great flavor. I will keep buying this affordable delicious drink!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I usually always get Sprite when I go out to eat. I love that when I drink it it doesn't leave a sticky feeling in my mouth. It is affordable and tastes great. I'm definitely a big fan and I would buy again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?