Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR

I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
joanna M.
joanna M.
Round Rock, TX

My favorite soda ever! Can't ever go wrong with one specially during hot humid summerdats!
Jaylynn F.
Jaylynn F.
Lexington, SC

This soda is delicious. It taste like summer ti me, i am always drinking this. Its amazing
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Greensburg, IN

Sprite is always good. The crisp taste of citrus is refreshing it's perfect for a hot day.
Brigette E.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA

I love Sprite, soft drink not too strong like Coca-Cola, I drink it on special occasions..
Lesley M.
Lesley M.

I always say I need to give pop up but this pop I will never give up I love sprite so much
Shauna Q.
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS

Perfect for an upset stomach or a light drink with flavor without worrying about caffeine.
Beth Z.
Beth Z.

Sprite is always a good refreshing drink! So light and smooth! Great for mixed drinks too.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Sprite it good! It's affordable and taste great for a lemon lime drink! Classic for years!
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
San Antonio

It's one of my favorite sodas! Definitely would recommend for others! Spite does it right!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now