BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
I love sprite this is my favorite drink of all time. I'm sure everybody has tried sprite lol. It's like a sparkling lemon taste. It's good value you can choose a can or a bottle so that's always cool. I buy sprite every week so yes I would recommend.
Diamond P.
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Sprite is my favorite soda. I'm not a big fan of dark soda so this fills my soda need just right. Much better than any other lemon lime drink I've had. Great packaging but could probably use some revamping. I would tell my friends to drink this over any other soda brand out!
E Jinq H.
E Jinq H.
Kettering, OH
Not a fan of pops but I like this more compared to others. I noticed that it is slightly sweeter compared to Asian version. I would prefer it to be less sweet. The flavor is great and I'll definitely recommend it.
Trudy D.
Trudy D.
Sprite has a very unique flavor that is very intriguing and it meets my expectations and has very nice, colorful packaging. It is a good value, pretty inexpensive and I would definitely recommend this to others:
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I've enjoyed Sprite since I was a child. Not only is it a crisp refreshing drink, my mom would have it on hand for upset stomachs as well. My family doesn't tolerate caffeine well, so it is a great soda choice for us!
Peyton K.
Peyton K.
I don't drink soda very often but when I do this is defiantly one of my favorites. It tastes great and many of my family and friends enjoy it too. I also like the different kinds they offer that are very unique.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Joni H.
Joni H.
I am constantly drinking Sprite! I love it! I has a wonderful value in price. The packaging is cute and nice to look at. The flavor is so nice I love everything about it. I would 10/10 buy this product any day!
Maria W.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
Is it even possible not to like Sprite? It is not my favorite soda but you can't go wrong with Sprite! It's of a very good quality and has a nice flavor. It always meets all my expectations. I don't think anybody would give Sprite less than 5 stars.
Vontaesha J.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I was very anxious to buy this soda. I tried it for the first time i kinda didnt like it, so i took another sip of it and it was amazing. With that being said you should try it and you will fall in love with it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?