Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA

Delicious. Good for mixing or drinking on its own! Sprite is a go-to when I don't want caffeine
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI

Love this pop. I like the cranberry flavor the best. Too bad they don't make more of that kind.
Josseline M.
Josseline M.

For those who like lemon and soda this is the best compromise really its taste is so delicious.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Redford, MI

Boom like think about it soooo good like this is GOALSS AF SOO GOOD I CAN DRINK I RT EVERRY DAY
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Calindagan , Dumaguete City

I love this drink so much , it makes my day a lot more happier. The taste of it is astonishing.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

A classic l! I mix with orange juice or strawberry lemonade. Honestly one of my favourite sodas
cassandra c.
cassandra c.

One of my favorites, perfect to cool down on a hot summer day. Goes great with lunch and dinner
ashley h.
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ

Drink this on occasion love the lime taste love to drink it with ice my daughter loves it also.
Karah W.
Karah W.

Sprite is refreshing it has a strong taste to it and is my go to drink when i have a tummy ache
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

This is my favorite soda. This tastes so good and it tastes like lemon and it is so refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now