Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Katie S.
Katie S.

Love love love sprite! Especially when I'm sick it always seems to make my stomach settle.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC

Affordable. Same original taste. Packing is not that exciting. Helps when your feeling ill
Alecia P.
Alecia P.

Very refreshing. I always go for a sprite when im super thirsty. The taste is very citrus.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Sprite it good! It's affordable and taste great for a lemon lime drink! Classic for years!
Jailene V.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI

I love sprite! I like clear sodas better now for some reason. It always tastes good to me.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC

I'm one to always have a drink with me. I love the taste of Sprite especially out of a can
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Ocala , FL

Great flavor caffeine freee, lemon lime 🍋 cheap great for travel and great refresher taste
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR

I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
Irene B.
Irene B.

Love this sweet take on seltzer! I really enjoy this when I'm out to dinner! Lemony taste!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Oxford, AL

Sprite is the best carbonated beverage without caffeine. Pregnant woman's dream come true!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now