Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
I don't drink soda often just because it's so unhealthy. But when I do drink it (at restaurants and stuff) sprite is my go too. It has a really good flavor without being so carbonated. I like it :) It also doesn't give me a stomach ache like most sodas!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Dunbar, WV
I love sprite! It's such a crisp bubbly taste that allowed me to still enjoy sofa without being weighed down by all the excess sugars and syrups of dark sodas. Plus the lack of caffeine eliminates the bust of energy that is followed by a drastic crash.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Coal City
Sprite always calms my stomach down. When I'm tired of drinking water I'll crack open a sprite for a different flavor. It has been my go to drink in restaurants for years. The flavor is amazing & it doesn't make your teeth feel sticky like some soda can.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love sprite! I've had other lemon lime sodas and they are not the same. They aren't expensive and they taste good! I would definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried the soda before
Monica L.
Monica L.
Bentonville, AR
I love Sprite!! It's my favorite uncaffinated soda. It's very affordable. I like the design and it has a better taste than Sierra Mist and 7 Up. I don't think it needs improving. I will continue to purchase this product.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
Great lemon lime flavor. I will always be a fan of sprite. It has just the right taste not too sweet or sour. It's a great value for the price, these little cans would be too small for me though. I would recommend
ashton f.
ashton f.
I absolutely love sprite. It gives the perfect combination of lemon and lime. It's a good value and a good price. The flavor is amazing, and the packaging is creative. I would most definitely recommend this to you.
Marlene N.
Marlene N.
I love a citrus drink from time to time. And sprite is always my go to. It has the perfect taste of lemon lime. I find it smoother to drink compared to dark sodas. Also makes for a great drink to mix with liquors.
Raechal T.
Raechal T.
Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated beverage I've ever had. It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid and I will be okay letting my kids drink it when they get old enough. Great flavor and so refreshing!
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Troy, TN
I have always liked this drink, even though it isn't my absolute favorite. It always is refreshing, unlike darker colored drinks. I recommend it, but I'm sure that most people have already tasted it in their lives.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?