Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Jenny B.
Jenny B.

My favorite lemon-lime soda! It tastes grate and doesn't burn my throat like other lemon lime sodas do.
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

I like to drink this because it has a great lime flavor and i love to drink it with chips and dip yummy
Elisa R.
Elisa R.

Regrescante y dulce, excelente para preparar bebidas y para el calor, el toque de lima es muy agradable
Selena M.
Selena M.
Hollywood, FL

Best drink ever! Sprite is my favorite drink, is also great for cookout it comes in cans and in bottles
Megan B.
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN

Non caffeinated and it's great when you're sick and don't really want anything else. it's my go to pop.
naomi c.
naomi c.
Pasadena, CA

Classic drink and everybody loves original sprite. I like to freeze it a little and have it as a slushy
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ

My favorite flavor of soda. When I drink soda I order Sprite. Disappointed when they do not have Sprite
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA

Best Lemon-Lime soda ever, no other brand can compare to Sprite. Also, it's a great drink on a hot day!
Harry L.
Harry L.
Chatham, NJ

Best soda out there. Low calories and great taste. Would recommend it to anyone that has a sweet tooth
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX

It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now