BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Connie P.
Fallston
I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
Alejandra A.
Jonesboro, Ga
I Love sprite. When I have a cold or am sick sprite is the first thing I drink to get better. Since I was a kid it was soup and sprite. But mainly sprite the bubbles helped sooth my sore throat to recovery and it's also very refreshing .
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I love sprite! It tastes so good and it better than dark colored sodas so that's even better . Whenever I have a stomach ache I drink sprite and it takes my stomach ache away I noticed so that's even better for me , you should try it some time .
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
I try not to drink a lot of soda, but if I do have a craving for it, I like to reach for this product. I don't feel so bad because it has no artificial flavors or colors in it so I don't feel as bad.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite soda-pops out there! When I'm super thirsty on a hot day, to when my tummy isn't feeling well. Sprite comes through! Love it's crispy lemon lime flavor and the high carbonation. It's not diabetic friendly so be ware.
Denise B.
Not as good as a ginger ale, but still good. I don't like colas, so if I'm out somewhere and want a soda this is usually my only option. Since it's clear it doesn't stain your teeth. An added bonus.
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Sprite is a classic. I grew up loving this stuff probably more than I should have. Mom would always divide the coke and sprite up between my brother and I. Once our shelf was empty, too bad so sad!
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my go-to soda. Great when you're thirsty in general, or when you're hungover or feeling nauseous. The Sprite imitators don't even compare on the basis of both flavor and carbonation. Definitely will be a lifelong customer.
Nicole W.
Rockport, IN
You have to love this original Sprite soda pop! It's good in a can, bottle, or out of the fountain machine! It's a classic that you can't go wrong with for parties, daily intake, drinks for supper, or anytime you need a cold drink!
Brittani O.
Growing up, I drank sprite exclusively. Now, sprite is always my go-to when I'm going out somewhere special. Mostly because if I drink a dark colored soda I am destined to spill it on myself, but also because it's guaranteed to taste good.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?