Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Cristy B.
Cristy B.
Austin, TX

Has a great taste. Perfect for a hot summer. Been drinking this for as long as I can remember
Shania H.
Shania H.
Hibbing, MN

I quite drinking caffeinated beverages so Sprite is a great option for me. It tastes so good.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

I really enjoy this perfect ratio of lemon and lime! I really enjoy using it for mixed drinks
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC

Sprite Lemon Lime soda is delicious. Love the crisp taste it has. Price is always reasonable.
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA

My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, TN

I love the crisp refreshing taste of Sprite. It's always my go to when we have upset bellies!
Ava H.
Ava H.
Katy, TX

personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It's not heavy on my stomach and taste really good and refreshing
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love Sprite. It has been my all time favorite soda since before I can remember. It's so good.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I like this most of all sodas. I like that it doesn't stain your teeth like the darker sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?