BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Dilton A.
Dilton A.
Baton Rouge
There's Just Something About Sprite. After A Long Hot Day, Nothing Beats A Cold Refreshing Sprite. From The Moment You Take Your First Sip And Feel The Sizzle Going Down Your Body. Thats When You Know, You Drinking The Real Deal. You Should Definitly Try It
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
Annette S.
Annette S.
Augusta
I like this one better than 7up. Good for upset tummies. Great on ice, crisp bubbly and fresh taste. It's just pure Sprite taste. The tiny cans are cute, I buy them in the 20oz bottle. Yes, I recommend it to everyone.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
This used to be my favorite drink. I still buy sprite and will continue to buy it. But now when i drink it I dont finish the whole can. I feel like its not my go to soda anymore. My mother loves sprite so i try to have some at home that way she can drink it
Syniah P.
Syniah P.
Bridgeport ct
Sprite to me is the number one soda out there. It taste and smell so good.its wrapped up in a green plastic with lemon and Lime on it. It's so cheap that you can get it for a dollar. Sprite is way better than 7up too.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
cartersville
Sprites amazing , definitely when your sick . It keeps you hydrated and it's amazing I am definitely a repeat customer and it's very adorable and the regular sprite is the best flavor . I highly recommend to other . (:
Xammara M.
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
Sprite is my favorite clear soda. The lemon lime taste is great and not overpowering at all. Sprite doesn't taste over sugary like some other sounds can taste which I love because too sweet tasting can upset my stomach
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
There's just something special about Sprite soda. It is our family's go-to treat of a beverage. It has the perfect balance of lemon and lime flavors with just the right amount of carbonation. The price is worth the flavor and quality. This is our favorite.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Buckhannon, WV
I love sprite! It's such a crisp bubbly taste that allowed me to still enjoy sofa without being weighed down by all the excess sugars and syrups of dark sodas. Plus the lack of caffeine eliminates the bust of energy that is followed by a drastic crash.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?