Add a Photo

Photos (83)
E Jinq H.
E Jinq H.
Kettering, OH
Not a fan of pops but I like this more compared to others. I noticed that it is slightly sweeter compared to Asian version. I would prefer it to be less sweet. The flavor is great and I'll definitely recommend it.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Alma, AR
I love Sprite!! It's my favorite uncaffinated soda. It's very affordable. I like the design and it has a better taste than Sierra Mist and 7 Up. I don't think it needs improving. I will continue to purchase this product.
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Troy, TN
I have always liked this drink, even though it isn't my absolute favorite. It always is refreshing, unlike darker colored drinks. I recommend it, but I'm sure that most people have already tasted it in their lives.
ashton f.
ashton f.
I absolutely love sprite. It gives the perfect combination of lemon and lime. It's a good value and a good price. The flavor is amazing, and the packaging is creative. I would most definitely recommend this to you.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
Great lemon lime flavor. I will always be a fan of sprite. It has just the right taste not too sweet or sour. It's a great value for the price, these little cans would be too small for me though. I would recommend
Vontaesha J.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I was very anxious to buy this soda. I tried it for the first time i kinda didnt like it, so i took another sip of it and it was amazing. With that being said you should try it and you will fall in love with it.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Jessica  S.
Jessica S.
I love the light, crisp taste of sprite. The colder the better. I think all soda/pop is over priced, but will still buy once in a while. Being caffeine free makes it a great treat for my kids once in a while too
Joni H.
Joni H.
I am constantly drinking Sprite! I love it! I has a wonderful value in price. The packaging is cute and nice to look at. The flavor is so nice I love everything about it. I would 10/10 buy this product any day!
Rich C.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
Sprite is good at any given day that I'm cooking Filipino food. Sometimes I use it as a marinate to certain dishes. But drinking wise, I don't drink much because of the sugar content. Occasionally, I can indulge.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?