BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Syniah P.
Syniah P.
Bridgeport ct
Sprite to me is the number one soda out there. It taste and smell so good.its wrapped up in a green plastic with lemon and Lime on it. It's so cheap that you can get it for a dollar. Sprite is way better than 7up too.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
This used to be my favorite drink. I still buy sprite and will continue to buy it. But now when i drink it I dont finish the whole can. I feel like its not my go to soda anymore. My mother loves sprite so i try to have some at home that way she can drink it
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
cartersville
Sprites amazing , definitely when your sick . It keeps you hydrated and it's amazing I am definitely a repeat customer and it's very adorable and the regular sprite is the best flavor . I highly recommend to other . (:
Xammara M.
Xammara M.
El Cajon, CA
This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
Sprite is my favorite clear soda. The lemon lime taste is great and not overpowering at all. Sprite doesn't taste over sugary like some other sounds can taste which I love because too sweet tasting can upset my stomach
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
There's just something special about Sprite soda. It is our family's go-to treat of a beverage. It has the perfect balance of lemon and lime flavors with just the right amount of carbonation. The price is worth the flavor and quality. This is our favorite.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Dunbar, WV
I love sprite! It's such a crisp bubbly taste that allowed me to still enjoy sofa without being weighed down by all the excess sugars and syrups of dark sodas. Plus the lack of caffeine eliminates the bust of energy that is followed by a drastic crash.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Coal City
Sprite always calms my stomach down. When I'm tired of drinking water I'll crack open a sprite for a different flavor. It has been my go to drink in restaurants for years. The flavor is amazing & it doesn't make your teeth feel sticky like some soda can.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love sprite! I've had other lemon lime sodas and they are not the same. They aren't expensive and they taste good! I would definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried the soda before
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
On my journey of slowly ridding myself of excessive amounts of carbonated drinks, I'm finding Sprite to be my go to when I do indulge! It has a light taste that doesn't leave you feel weighed down and doesn't leave you rushing to the bathroom constantly.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?