Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Marlette, MI

My go-to soda wherever I find myself! For someone who can't have caffeine, it's definitely a relief!
Jena C.
Jena C.

Love sprite. If you dont want carbonation this is the best thing to drink Great with mix drinks also
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX

My favorite soda so easy to drink I can finish a whole in less then 10 minutes now that's crazy good
katie J.
katie J.

So refreshing and tastes great! Love a cold Sprite on a summer day. Also great for any #backyardbash
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ

Crisp clean taste, perfect for drinking alone or mixing with fruit flavorings for a spruced up drink
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA

My favorite soda. Love the taste and how it feel in your mouth. It will forever be my favorite soda.
Zurisadai R.
Zurisadai R.
Edinburg, TX

Sprite is perfect for picnics to a dinner plate. Its so refreshing and tasty. Everyone loves sprite.
Liduvina G.
Liduvina G.

Casi no tomo sodas pero cuando lo hago pido Sprite por que no tiene cafeína y me ayuda con los gases
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Manteca, CA

Favorite soda ever. Everywhere I go I always order a Sprite.
I just really like the lime kick to it.
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.

The thipycal sprite of ever and cant not found in my house, is every weeks buy two our three sprites
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now