Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Edmonton, KY

Always try and keep Sprite on hands for ourselves and guests The best lemon-line soda on market!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Baltimore, MD

I love sprite! I don't normally drink soda but I can't resist an ice cold sprite. So refreshing.
Renella S.
Renella S.

One of my favourites, it's so refreshing, it always quenches my thirst. Probably my first choice
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

A great soda, as I really like citrus flavours and don't drink beverage's I can not see through.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA

Omg!! I love it ... i really love it because is better then cocAcola i think but i love this one
Juliana M.
Juliana M.

It taste like seven up so i don´t have any complain about it. Like seven up, it has a good taste
Montanna H.
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo

We always have a case of sprite at home. It's so refreshing and it's great for an upset stomach!
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
Beaverton, OR

It's closest to water whenever I go to somewhere they don't have water. Refreshing and hydrated.
Lori M.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX

Love Sprite! It's my go to soda if I'm going to drink soda. The taste is clean and just amazing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now