Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomachache, since I don't like ginger ale. I also love the crisp but sweet taste on a warm day. Sprite is one of my go to sodas to drink and has been for years! One of my favorites!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite is my pop of choice. I just love the fizzy nature of it. Its great by itself, in mixed drinks, or on sick days. The carbonation is great for an upset stomach. Eat a few oyster crackers and you'll be right as rain.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
There's just something special about Sprite soda. It is our family's go-to treat of a beverage. It has the perfect balance of lemon and lime flavors with just the right amount of carbonation. The price is worth the flavor and quality. This is our favorite.
Xammara M.
Xammara M.
El Cajon, CA
This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
This used to be my favorite drink. I still buy sprite and will continue to buy it. But now when i drink it I dont finish the whole can. I feel like its not my go to soda anymore. My mother loves sprite so i try to have some at home that way she can drink it
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
albany
Sprite is my favorite clear soda. The lemon lime taste is great and not overpowering at all. Sprite doesn't taste over sugary like some other sounds can taste which I love because too sweet tasting can upset my stomach
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
cartersville
Sprites amazing , definitely when your sick . It keeps you hydrated and it's amazing I am definitely a repeat customer and it's very adorable and the regular sprite is the best flavor . I highly recommend to other . (:
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
On my journey of slowly ridding myself of excessive amounts of carbonated drinks, I'm finding Sprite to be my go to when I do indulge! It has a light taste that doesn't leave you feel weighed down and doesn't leave you rushing to the bathroom constantly.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Who doesn't love a good cold Sprite with an uneasy stomach. I love the taste and it's refreshing! This is my go to carbonated drink and it has no caffeine which is great. Who doesn't love a good ol fashioned sprite?
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?