BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite is my pop of choice. I just love the fizzy nature of it. Its great by itself, in mixed drinks, or on sick days. The carbonation is great for an upset stomach. Eat a few oyster crackers and you'll be right as rain.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomachache, since I don't like ginger ale. I also love the crisp but sweet taste on a warm day. Sprite is one of my go to sodas to drink and has been for years! One of my favorites!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I'm picky with soda and don't drink it often. Usually I prefer to drink it in a mixed drink. But I've always loved Sprite. It's not as sweet as many other sodas, which I like. It does seem to help my stomach if it's upset too.
Crista L.
Crista L.
Sprite is my go to soda . I don't drink any dark sodas . So sprite is my favorite . I hate when I go somewhere and they offer me Sierra Mist instead . It is definitely not the same . Sprite had its own delicious taste .
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Sprite is my clear carbonated beverage of choice. Sierra Mist & 7UP just won't do. It has to be Sprite. When I have an upset stomach Sprite is my go-to drink choice. It seems to settle my stomach and make me feel better.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
Sprite is the best mixed with silver 1800 tequila. i am a repeat consumer of this product. the flavor could be a bit better, but over all not bad. it can be expensive, depending on where you go. i 110% recommend sprite.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
My favorite thing to do with Sprite is take fresh lemons and limes, cut them up, squeeze them into the drink, and throw them in there. It gives it extra flavor. I recommend this drink to others. Caffeine free and yummy.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Sprite is always a refreshing and crisp beverage in the summer. Light flavor but has a kick with the carbonation. Great for mixed drinks and even added to slush! Very affordable and can be purchased pretty much anywhere.
Annette S.
Annette S.
Augusta
I like this one better than 7up. Good for upset tummies. Great on ice, crisp bubbly and fresh taste. It's just pure Sprite taste. The tiny cans are cute, I buy them in the 20oz bottle. Yes, I recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?