Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO

Perfect lemon lime flavor.. Crisp and refreshing. Good for stomach upset. Price is always reasonable
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR

I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Intabay H.
Intabay H.

I love this soda, it's kind of addictive for me. It's my favorite drink and I drink it almost daily.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX

This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI

I love sprite. One of my.favorite sodas. I dont drink soda much. And i like that its caffeine free.!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Flowood

A crisp refreshing drink for a hot day! And a soothing drink for when your tummy isn't feeling well!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Still one of my favorite soda from when I was a young girl. I don't drink them as much as I used to.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL

Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Jena C.
Jena C.

Love sprite. If you dont want carbonation this is the best thing to drink Great with mix drinks also
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

I really do like his one because it doesn't have any caffeine in it at all. And it tastes very good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now