BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe , OH
I love the taste of Sprite. It's my go-to clear soda. When i'm not feeling well, Sprite usually helps me to feel better. It has a nice refreshing taste and is not too sweet. It's cheap and readily available and almost any store. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it by now.
kelli g.
spring hill, TN
I love sprite!!!!! It is my favorite drink ever!!! I love that it is sweet but not to sweet. Is super refreshing! I love that it is caffeine free. And safe to drink while i am breastfeeding. I would highly recommend this for anyone to try!!!
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
Sprite is a common brand for us to purchase. I like having done of the cabs in the cabinet in my bar in case someone prefers a certain drink. Also whenever anyone in my family is not feeling well we all would prefer Sprite over anything else
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Sprite soda is one of my favorite drinks. You an buy about any store. I buy this product often. If you have not tried it you should. Flavor is good has a bit of lemon flavor.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I'm currently drinking and ice cold sprite right now and it's the most refreshing drink I know of! It is crisp and has a sweet but not too sweet taste! Any alternatives just want satisfy me! Sprite is also good to mix with other drinks!
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Sprite is my favorite because I don't really like dark sodas. This has a really flavorful balance of lemon and lime. I really enjoy this.soda, it has a great flavor and it's also not too overpowering.
Nick J.
Fort Mill, SC
I really got into sprite when I received my braces. You know Because of the whole teeth-staining ordeal when you have braces is a pretty big deal I had to find drinks that didn't stain my teeth as much. Sprite was the drink I ended up with and I've come to enjoy it even more since
Alyssa S.
Richardson, TX
My second favorite drink. I really enjoy this when it's hot outside because I find that even when warm it still tastes great. I mostly drink this at restaurants that only carry coke products as I really enjoy Pepsi more but when I can't grab one of those, this is my go to. The only downside I find is that sometimes it seems like there is not enough flavoring and so it tastes more like the carbonation. Thankfully this does not happen too often though!
Connie P.
Fallston
I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
Alejandra A.
Jonesboro, Ga
I Love sprite. When I have a cold or am sick sprite is the first thing I drink to get better. Since I was a kid it was soup and sprite. But mainly sprite the bubbles helped sooth my sore throat to recovery and it's also very refreshing .
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?