Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Savvy K.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC

It's a classic , I love the tastes it's smooth and bold , Sprite is truly one of a kind . Love
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

Sprite is one of my favorite drinks to drink. It has a great taste and is also caffeine free.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, PA

One of my favorite pops, very refreshing, does go flat quicker than other pops. Great flavor!
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Greensboro, NC

The best soda there is . It's super light so you and it's not as bad for you as dark soda is.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

I really enjoy this perfect ratio of lemon and lime! I really enjoy using it for mixed drinks
aracely m.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA

I love sprite, its my son's favorite soda... He likes to drink it........ Ijnakldj mkisbnfiml
Jannessah F.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH

I drik dprite all the time its my favirote pop i could drink this forever i buy a lot of these
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA

One of my favorite sodas I drink it regularly and its my familys favorite . I love the taste.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Salem, OR

My favorite lemon soda. I love sprite very tasty especially if you like lemon flavored sodas.
Ariela S.
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY

Sprite is delicious. I personally do not drink dark soda and I am happy that sprite is light.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?