BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great soda. Loved it when I was a kid. Still love it today. But I generally love coke better. Sprite is also great to mix with alcohol, since it does not have color. It's transparent. I often mix alcohol with sprite. The lemon scent is also very refreshing.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I don't drink soda often because of the high sugar content and because it is not healthy but when I am sick or have a upset stomach this always seems to make me feel better. It is also a really good mixer with other drinks.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I like Sprite they have great taste it taste delicious when the sprite is cold. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda in a hot weather makes your day happier and cooler. I love it. I definitely buy it again as many times I can.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite is my pop of choice. I just love the fizzy nature of it. Its great by itself, in mixed drinks, or on sick days. The carbonation is great for an upset stomach. Eat a few oyster crackers and you'll be right as rain.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomachache, since I don't like ginger ale. I also love the crisp but sweet taste on a warm day. Sprite is one of my go to sodas to drink and has been for years! One of my favorites!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I'm picky with soda and don't drink it often. Usually I prefer to drink it in a mixed drink. But I've always loved Sprite. It's not as sweet as many other sodas, which I like. It does seem to help my stomach if it's upset too.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
Sprite is the best mixed with silver 1800 tequila. i am a repeat consumer of this product. the flavor could be a bit better, but over all not bad. it can be expensive, depending on where you go. i 110% recommend sprite.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Sprite is my clear carbonated beverage of choice. Sierra Mist & 7UP just won't do. It has to be Sprite. When I have an upset stomach Sprite is my go-to drink choice. It seems to settle my stomach and make me feel better.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Sprite is always a refreshing and crisp beverage in the summer. Light flavor but has a kick with the carbonation. Great for mixed drinks and even added to slush! Very affordable and can be purchased pretty much anywhere.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
My favorite thing to do with Sprite is take fresh lemons and limes, cut them up, squeeze them into the drink, and throw them in there. It gives it extra flavor. I recommend this drink to others. Caffeine free and yummy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?