Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
There's just something special about Sprite soda. It is our family's go-to treat of a beverage. It has the perfect balance of lemon and lime flavors with just the right amount of carbonation. The price is worth the flavor and quality. This is our favorite.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
This used to be my favorite drink. I still buy sprite and will continue to buy it. But now when i drink it I dont finish the whole can. I feel like its not my go to soda anymore. My mother loves sprite so i try to have some at home that way she can drink it
Madison R.
Madison R.
Dunbar, WV
I love sprite! It's such a crisp bubbly taste that allowed me to still enjoy sofa without being weighed down by all the excess sugars and syrups of dark sodas. Plus the lack of caffeine eliminates the bust of energy that is followed by a drastic crash.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Who doesn't love a good cold Sprite with an uneasy stomach. I love the taste and it's refreshing! This is my go to carbonated drink and it has no caffeine which is great. Who doesn't love a good ol fashioned sprite?
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
I don't drink soda often just because it's so unhealthy. But when I do drink it (at restaurants and stuff) sprite is my go too. It has a really good flavor without being so carbonated. I like it :) It also doesn't give me a stomach ache like most sodas!
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Coal City
Sprite always calms my stomach down. When I'm tired of drinking water I'll crack open a sprite for a different flavor. It has been my go to drink in restaurants for years. The flavor is amazing & it doesn't make your teeth feel sticky like some soda can.
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
On my journey of slowly ridding myself of excessive amounts of carbonated drinks, I'm finding Sprite to be my go to when I do indulge! It has a light taste that doesn't leave you feel weighed down and doesn't leave you rushing to the bathroom constantly.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love sprite! I've had other lemon lime sodas and they are not the same. They aren't expensive and they taste good! I would definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried the soda before
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
I love a citrus drink from time to time. And sprite is always my go to. It has the perfect taste of lemon lime. I find it smoother to drink compared to dark sodas. Also makes for a great drink to mix with liquors.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?