Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It's refreshing and best with ice! Sweet taste with a lemon zing accompanied with carbonation. To be honest I would grab this if Dr. Pepper wasn't available. Not because it's not good, but because Dr. Pepper is unrivaled to me.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
Sprite is the best mixed with silver 1800 tequila. i am a repeat consumer of this product. the flavor could be a bit better, but over all not bad. it can be expensive, depending on where you go. i 110% recommend sprite.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
W Valley City, UT
I'm picky with soda and don't drink it often. Usually I prefer to drink it in a mixed drink. But I've always loved Sprite. It's not as sweet as many other sodas, which I like. It does seem to help my stomach if it's upset too.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sprite is my pop of choice. I just love the fizzy nature of it. Its great by itself, in mixed drinks, or on sick days. The carbonation is great for an upset stomach. Eat a few oyster crackers and you'll be right as rain.
Crista L.
Crista L.
Sprite is my go to soda . I don't drink any dark sodas . So sprite is my favorite . I hate when I go somewhere and they offer me Sierra Mist instead . It is definitely not the same . Sprite had its own delicious taste .
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Sprite is always a refreshing and crisp beverage in the summer. Light flavor but has a kick with the carbonation. Great for mixed drinks and even added to slush! Very affordable and can be purchased pretty much anywhere.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomachache, since I don't like ginger ale. I also love the crisp but sweet taste on a warm day. Sprite is one of my go to sodas to drink and has been for years! One of my favorites!
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
albany
Sprite is my favorite clear soda. The lemon lime taste is great and not overpowering at all. Sprite doesn't taste over sugary like some other sounds can taste which I love because too sweet tasting can upset my stomach
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
cartersville
Sprites amazing , definitely when your sick . It keeps you hydrated and it's amazing I am definitely a repeat customer and it's very adorable and the regular sprite is the best flavor . I highly recommend to other . (:
Xammara M.
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?