Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX

Sprite Is Good Cause You Can Taste The Lemon When You Drink It And You Can Drink It From Time To Time
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Phoenix, AZ

I love mixing sprite with alcohol. I love the taste and the bubbles settle my stomach if I'm in pain.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

I'm not a big soda drinker. When I do reach for one its a lighter soda. More often than not a sprite.
Ana Sylvia G.
Ana Sylvia G.

No me gusto el sabor no me parecio refrescante el sabor a limon es demasiado artificial para mi gusto
mercedes v.
mercedes v.

SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
West Jordan, UT

I love Sprite it's soon good I put with grape and Sprite and it taste gooooooooood and for good value
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

It's a classic and you can never go wrong with Sprite...I feel Sprite is better than 7-up just saying
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sometimes it's amazing and sometimes it's not as good of a batch, but it always makes me feel better!
carmen s.
carmen s.
Westminster, CA

Sprite soda is so refreshing especially o a hot summers day. Its also cooling and just taste so good.
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Oxford, MS

Love Sprite any way you give it to me but I prefer cans vs bottles because I like my soda extra cold!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now