Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
I have only tried this, I can say it is delicious and refreshing I would like a new presentation
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Mariela A.
Mariela A.

This is one of my favorite sodas, this can't be compare with another lemon-lime soda. I love it.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , Nh

Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Luzmaria R.
Luzmaria R.
Bloomington, CA

Love this soda the only falvor i drink since im prego lolz i dont get heart burns with this one!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Westminster, MD

When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL

love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Juanice A.
Juanice A.
Jacksonville, TX

I usually drink Sprite when I'm not feeling well. I also give it to my family when they are ill.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Lots of flavor and a light addition to my meal. Way too much sugar for daily consumption though.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Kerrville, TX

Sprite is so good one of my favorites has such an amazing flavor !!! Especially mcdonalds Sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now