Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorites soda
Love the taste!!
Love to drink it really cold!!
When its really hot outside!!
Chereese R.
Chereese R.
Bronx, NY

This soda is good when your tummy not feelin so good an u can also add fruits to it its very good soda
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Scott Depot, WV

Cool, crisp, and delicious! If I'm looking for a can of pop that is caffeine-free, Sprite is my go to!
jordani t.
jordani t.

Es el sabor que más me gusta , refrescante, recomendado :) no causa tanta llenura como otros refrescos
Betania R.
Betania R.
Medley, FL

I love her dearly, for extreme heat is the best day , the best flavor , has that mark and this drink !
Karissa B.
Karissa B.

Sprite is my go to soda when thirsty . It's not as heavy as darker sodas. And it isn't as sweet either
maria s.
maria s.
Ontario, CA

100% original all the way the best soda invented good flavor not as sweet as others always ordering it
Kelly U.
Kelly U.

Sprite is my drink. Caffeine free is a plus in my book. I am prone to UTI'S so this is perfect for me.
Lynette C.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY

We like the Sprite it taste very refreshing and well enough the fizz. In it. I love it with my dinner.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN

I like a really cold Sprite. It reminds me of being sick with a stomach bug so I don't drink it a lot.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now