Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA

I love Sprite! It has a very good citrus taste! I also think it is better then Sierra Mist!
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA

This soda you can add to any alcohol beverages it's good or just simple like that it's good
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx

Best thing for when my children have an upset stomach. Perfect size, and always refreshing.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Doral, FL

my favorite soda of all times you can never get tired of this. it has a really good flavors
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
Miami, FL 33191-1501

It is not my favorite drink but it is very good, besides being the least harmful for health
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Isha P.
Isha P.

I love sprite. It doesn't get flat quick and also best drank with some foods. i like it a lot
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC

Great side to drink, always on hand when we are sick. Settles our stomach great. Taste good
Katie S.
Katie S.

Love love love sprite! Especially when I'm sick it always seems to make my stomach settle.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now