Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great soda. Loved it when I was a kid. Still love it today. But I generally love coke better. Sprite is also great to mix with alcohol, since it does not have color. It's transparent. I often mix alcohol with sprite. The lemon scent is also very refreshing.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I like Sprite they have great taste it taste delicious when the sprite is cold. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda in a hot weather makes your day happier and cooler. I love it. I definitely buy it again as many times I can.
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It's refreshing and best with ice! Sweet taste with a lemon zing accompanied with carbonation. To be honest I would grab this if Dr. Pepper wasn't available. Not because it's not good, but because Dr. Pepper is unrivaled to me.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I don't drink soda often because of the high sugar content and because it is not healthy but when I am sick or have a upset stomach this always seems to make me feel better. It is also a really good mixer with other drinks.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
Sprite is the best mixed with silver 1800 tequila. i am a repeat consumer of this product. the flavor could be a bit better, but over all not bad. it can be expensive, depending on where you go. i 110% recommend sprite.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
My favorite thing to do with Sprite is take fresh lemons and limes, cut them up, squeeze them into the drink, and throw them in there. It gives it extra flavor. I recommend this drink to others. Caffeine free and yummy.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I'm picky with soda and don't drink it often. Usually I prefer to drink it in a mixed drink. But I've always loved Sprite. It's not as sweet as many other sodas, which I like. It does seem to help my stomach if it's upset too.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Sprite is always a refreshing and crisp beverage in the summer. Light flavor but has a kick with the carbonation. Great for mixed drinks and even added to slush! Very affordable and can be purchased pretty much anywhere.
Crista L.
Crista L.
Sprite is my go to soda . I don't drink any dark sodas . So sprite is my favorite . I hate when I go somewhere and they offer me Sierra Mist instead . It is definitely not the same . Sprite had its own delicious taste .
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomachache, since I don't like ginger ale. I also love the crisp but sweet taste on a warm day. Sprite is one of my go to sodas to drink and has been for years! One of my favorites!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?