BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Growing up, I drank sprite exclusively. Now, sprite is always my go-to when I'm going out somewhere special. Mostly because if I drink a dark colored soda I am destined to spill it on myself, but also because it's guaranteed to taste good.
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
My newest addiction! I absolutely love this stuff! I used to drink Coke and other caffeinated pops but now that I only drink sprite I don't even have a desire for anything else. It's so refreshing and that's what makes it great
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
My favorite lemon-lime soda. I drink sprite for many reasons but I love the flavor. I am a repeat customer and will always chose sprite. I don't think it needs any improvement and will continue to chose sprite as my choice brand
shay W.
shay W.
The Best there ever could be who don't like Sprite I really don't know what person that don't like spider and drink it is a great refreshing beverage and very affordable and I would always buy Sprite every time I want to store
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Fayetteville, WV
I have been battling a sinus infection for three weeks and nothing compares to an ice cold sprite. Sprite does not need any improvements. I am a repeat consumer. I would buy again. I will buy again. It's perfect for when Sick
Ahhh the classic drink. Who doesn't love a Sprite? There is no caramel color and I love that it has a mild sugary taste to it and not overpowering lemon-lime flavor. I normally drink this when I have low blood sugar or need to quench a thirst. Kinda of expensive, but I usually buy a pack of 35 at Costco for $11.
wesley b.
wesley b.
salt lake city
sprite is a good drink for n upset stomach but i dont think its a great drink i recommend dr,.pepper but hey some peoples taste differs i like 7 up which is similar or like canada dry but i just dont think that sprite hits my thirst quenching spot.
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It's refreshing and best with ice! Sweet taste with a lemon zing accompanied with carbonation. To be honest I would grab this if Dr. Pepper wasn't available. Not because it's not good, but because Dr. Pepper is unrivaled to me.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I don't drink soda often because of the high sugar content and because it is not healthy but when I am sick or have a upset stomach this always seems to make me feel better. It is also a really good mixer with other drinks.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I like Sprite they have great taste it taste delicious when the sprite is cold. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda in a hot weather makes your day happier and cooler. I love it. I definitely buy it again as many times I can.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?