BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
I'm not a big soda drinker because I don't like all the sugar, but when I do drink soda Sprite is my go to. I like the light lemon lime flavor and the extra fizzy carbonation. I would recommend this soda!
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS
I love Sprite. It's not my all-time favorite soda, but if i'm wanting something light, but still crisp and tasteful, i'll get a Sprite. Sometimes I'll add a shot of vanilla flavoring. I love how it's caffeine free and I'll continue to drink it.
Ariane M.
Worcester, MA
Review a sprite is easy, because is great! I love de flavor, I love everything. The package is nice, beautiful! The price is so good. I'm repeat consumer and I'll repeat a lot, because sprite is the best! Recommend for sure! I'll buy always!!!!!
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I LOVE Sprite. It's hands down my favorite soda and none of the other copy-cat brands can compare. I am not a big soda drinker so when I want something carbonated and sweet, this is what I grab. I love how light it is and the flavor is perfect.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Whenever I go to the movies and to a restaurant I always order this pop. I've always loved it ever since I was a kid. I've been drinking this pop for so long that I can't even remember the first time I had tried it. You should try this delicious soda!
julie b.
Lady lake, FL
A classic ! Obviously very sugary but really nice for once in the while sweet drink. I always love the taste of a Sprite when it's nicely chilled and I want something by the pool I will always have some aside for family gathering or barbecue.
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
It's crisp it's refreshing and it reminds me of home. My mom would give it to me when I had a fever, so it's my go to option if I'm not in the mood for for something too sweet.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA
Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
Jasmine B.
Sprites are sodas I get when I'm on a "diet". I give myself to think, "oh they aren't dark colored soda, it's not THAT bad" lol. I hate when I go to a restaurant and ask for a Sprite and they bring me Sierra Mist ! They will never relate lol!
Ishtar C.
I love sprite. It is so good. I drink it religiously. It is a good value when it goes on sale. I believe it is the best next to alternatives. It has nice packaging as well. I would purchase the product again
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?