Add a Photo

Photos (80)
misty m.
misty m.
Clovis, NM

i drink this wen im thirsty or dnt fill gud its helps ur belly n gives u the gud taste of lime
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI

One of my favorite soda pops, its so refreshing..without all the caffiene and its affordable..
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Ponce

Dear Coca-Cola Inc.
I love your soda sprite
I've been enjoying it for years
Have good one guys
Lonya L.
Lonya L.
Miramar, FL

I love the the original Sprite. It gives off such an refreshing taste & it refreshes my mouth.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL

Sprite is great for adults and kods. Not much sugar which is good for kids. Also tastes yummy.
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA

I love this soda! It helps me a lot when I have stomach aches or if I eat something too greasy
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.

I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY

I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
Savvy K.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC

It's a classic , I love the tastes it's smooth and bold , Sprite is truly one of a kind . Love
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?