Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Perfect and absolutely refreshing. I love not having caffeine but still having plenty of fizz.
S Plainfield, NJ

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I drink Sprite! It's my all-time favorite soft drink.
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY

I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
This was my first favorite soda, it tastes very refreshing, it works well with lunch or dinner
Jada H.
Jada H.
Baltimore, MD

I like Sprite best lemon lime soda compared to Sierra Mist & Mountain Dew . Sweet & good Taste
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO

I prefer light soda, and i believe this tastes 10 times better than sierra mist, by a longshot
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL

Sprite is great for adults and kods. Not much sugar which is good for kids. Also tastes yummy.
Goldie B.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA

I love to drink sprite when I have an upset stomach or just as a refreshing drink on a hot day
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.

I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI

One of my favorite soda pops, its so refreshing..without all the caffiene and its affordable..
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?