Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Cali b.
Cali b.

not a fan of carbonated drinks, but as far as soda goes this is one of my favorites! always refreshing!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
Marine F.
Marine F.

Sprite is a classic for all of my parties. Mixes well in cocktails and tastes so refreshing on its own.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Governador valadares

Quando penso no verão,já vem logo em minha mente a sprite lemon,melhor refresco para passsar o calorão.
Ysenia H.
Ysenia H.
San Antonio, TX

Best soda ever . I think it's better for you too it doent have all that dye in it and it helps sickness
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.

My favorite soda of all time. I love the taste...I crave it and I love the fact that it's caffeine free
Love sprite especially when me or someone I know is sick! It's very refreshing and very nice packaging!
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Fresno, CA

Scribes always a refreshing soda to drink just a taste of it I love you the lemon-lime flavors the best
Alexus R.
Alexus R.
Jackson, MI

Sprite is my all time favorite drink, 8 drink this everyday. It's the only drink I can't get enough of.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Warren, MI

Love this pop I would drink this all the time if I could highly recommend if you've never had it before
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now