BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I have cut soda out of my diet for the most part, but when I do want some I will grab some Sprite. I love the refreshing taste that it has along with the lemon flavor. It is also great for times when I have an upset stomach and do not have Ginger-Ale handy. Since it is light in color, it also doesn't stain my teeth which is a plus.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I don't drink dark colored drinks so these are my go to, love the crisp lemon lime taste and the carbonation is spot on. I like to drink these to settle an upset stomach and for a nice treat and the movie theater or on a road trip.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I love sprite! It tastes so good and it better than dark colored sodas so that's even better . Whenever I have a stomach ache I drink sprite and it takes my stomach ache away I noticed so that's even better for me , you should try it some time .
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Rockport, IN
You have to love this original Sprite soda pop! It's good in a can, bottle, or out of the fountain machine! It's a classic that you can't go wrong with for parties, daily intake, drinks for supper, or anytime you need a cold drink!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my go-to soda. Great when you're thirsty in general, or when you're hungover or feeling nauseous. The Sprite imitators don't even compare on the basis of both flavor and carbonation. Definitely will be a lifelong customer.
Racheal I.
Racheal I.
Columbus, Oh
Sprite is my favorite drink to have daily! It has a satisfying flavor. It goes good with anything. Its cold and fresh! Not expensive and can buy at any local store! Cons is it is very carbonated if that's something you don't prefer!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Altoona, PA
Perfect for upset stomachs. It's been my family's "secret" but it really works. It's best cold and I am a repeat customer of this product. The label sticks out on a shelf and I love the color! I would recommend this over Sierra Mist.
Kathlena K.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
This is another item I like to keep around for whenever my family and I get sick. It's affordable, to where I can stock up on it. We also like to just drink it whenever. I buy it often, it helps with upset stomach and it tastes good.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Not my favorite lemon lime soda but one of the originals. Crisp. Also great mixed with champagnes, mixed cocktails or other alcoholic beverages. Affordable. Rarely purchase.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Growing up, I drank sprite exclusively. Now, sprite is always my go-to when I'm going out somewhere special. Mostly because if I drink a dark colored soda I am destined to spill it on myself, but also because it's guaranteed to taste good.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?