Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I love sprite! It tastes so good and it better than dark colored sodas so that's even better . Whenever I have a stomach ache I drink sprite and it takes my stomach ache away I noticed so that's even better for me , you should try it some time .
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my go-to soda. Great when you're thirsty in general, or when you're hungover or feeling nauseous. The Sprite imitators don't even compare on the basis of both flavor and carbonation. Definitely will be a lifelong customer.
Kathlena K.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
This is another item I like to keep around for whenever my family and I get sick. It's affordable, to where I can stock up on it. We also like to just drink it whenever. I buy it often, it helps with upset stomach and it tastes good.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Growing up, I drank sprite exclusively. Now, sprite is always my go-to when I'm going out somewhere special. Mostly because if I drink a dark colored soda I am destined to spill it on myself, but also because it's guaranteed to taste good.
shay W.
shay W.
The Best there ever could be who don't like Sprite I really don't know what person that don't like spider and drink it is a great refreshing beverage and very affordable and I would always buy Sprite every time I want to store
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
My newest addiction! I absolutely love this stuff! I used to drink Coke and other caffeinated pops but now that I only drink sprite I don't even have a desire for anything else. It's so refreshing and that's what makes it great
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
My favorite lemon-lime soda. I drink sprite for many reasons but I love the flavor. I am a repeat customer and will always chose sprite. I don't think it needs any improvement and will continue to chose sprite as my choice brand
wesley b.
wesley b.
salt lake city
sprite is a good drink for n upset stomach but i dont think its a great drink i recommend dr,.pepper but hey some peoples taste differs i like 7 up which is similar or like canada dry but i just dont think that sprite hits my thirst quenching spot.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Fayetteville, WV
I have been battling a sinus infection for three weeks and nothing compares to an ice cold sprite. Sprite does not need any improvements. I am a repeat consumer. I would buy again. I will buy again. It's perfect for when Sick
Ahhh the classic drink. Who doesn't love a Sprite? There is no caramel color and I love that it has a mild sugary taste to it and not overpowering lemon-lime flavor. I normally drink this when I have low blood sugar or need to quench a thirst. Kinda of expensive, but I usually buy a pack of 35 at Costco for $11.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?