Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA

Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
Aliya B.
Aliya B.
Brockton, MA

The original sprite flavor which is one of the best. You coukd taste the lemon lime when drinking also when its gone flat
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA

This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! it's always a refreshing drink while being outside in the summer. And it's affordable
JulietaPTY85728 C.
JulietaPTY85728 C.
Miami, Florida

Super refreshing in these days of great economic heat and good presentation in good packaging good taste is not ostigante
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.

Such a classic flavor add this to any other fruit juice for an extra kick! good with alcoholic beverages and summer days
sala s.
sala s.

Its great its a classic and everyone loves it! including me! its inexpensive and i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth!
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now