Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sometimes it's amazing and sometimes it's not as good of a batch, but it always makes me feel better!
Lory B.
Lory B.

Meu refrigerante favorito, amo limão e refrigerante de limão. delicioso, tomo desde a minha infância!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Toronto, Ontario

I love how refreshing Sprite is when you're thirsty. I always order this when in out at a restaurant.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Manassas , Va

I really like Sprite but I don't drink soda much I only drink soda only when i go to visit someone...
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA

What I like about Sprite is its more than just a regular soda. You can make Sherly temples with this.
mercedes v.
mercedes v.

SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Jade D.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI

I love sprite. One of my.favorite sodas. I dont drink soda much. And i like that its caffeine free.!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC

I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Jena C.
Jena C.

Love sprite. If you dont want carbonation this is the best thing to drink Great with mix drinks also
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Sprite is good alone or with some good vodka, or in a cake! Way better then any other lemon lime pip
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now