BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I love sprite!!!!! It is my favorite drink ever!!! I love that it is sweet but not to sweet. Is super refreshing! I love that it is caffeine free. And safe to drink while i am breastfeeding. I would highly recommend this for anyone to try!!!
Nilofar N.
Nilofar N.
I don't drink pop that often because the amount of sugar and chemicals in it isn't really good for my body. But once in a while I will. I love this sprite! Actually I really love lemon-lime flavors so this eas a treat! Definitely recommend trying it especially if you like sprite!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Richardson, TX
My second favorite drink. I really enjoy this when it's hot outside because I find that even when warm it still tastes great. I mostly drink this at restaurants that only carry coke products as I really enjoy Pepsi more but when I can't grab one of those, this is my go to. The only downside I find is that sometimes it seems like there is not enough flavoring and so it tastes more like the carbonation. Thankfully this does not happen too often though!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I'm currently drinking and ice cold sprite right now and it's the most refreshing drink I know of! It is crisp and has a sweet but not too sweet taste! Any alternatives just want satisfy me! Sprite is also good to mix with other drinks!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Sprite soda is one of my favorite drinks. You an buy about any store. I buy this product often. If you have not tried it you should. Flavor is good has a bit of lemon flavor.
Nick J.
Nick J.
Fort Mill, SC
I really got into sprite when I received my braces. You know Because of the whole teeth-staining ordeal when you have braces is a pretty big deal I had to find drinks that didn't stain my teeth as much. Sprite was the drink I ended up with and I've come to enjoy it even more since
Connie P.
Connie P.
Fallston
I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
AnaMaria R.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite soda-pops out there! When I'm super thirsty on a hot day, to when my tummy isn't feeling well. Sprite comes through! Love it's crispy lemon lime flavor and the high carbonation. It's not diabetic friendly so be ware.
Amie R.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this good ole fashioned sprite! Still one of my absolute favorites even with all the other new mixed flavors they have out there. Perfect blend of lemon lime flavor and just the right amount of carbonation! Always a great refreshing choice!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Sprite is a classic. I grew up loving this stuff probably more than I should have. Mom would always divide the coke and sprite up between my brother and I. Once our shelf was empty, too bad so sad!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?