Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Connie P.
Connie P.
Fallston
I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I'm currently drinking and ice cold sprite right now and it's the most refreshing drink I know of! It is crisp and has a sweet but not too sweet taste! Any alternatives just want satisfy me! Sprite is also good to mix with other drinks!
Nilofar N.
Nilofar N.
I don't drink pop that often because the amount of sugar and chemicals in it isn't really good for my body. But once in a while I will. I love this sprite! Actually I really love lemon-lime flavors so this eas a treat! Definitely recommend trying it especially if you like sprite!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Sprite is a classic. I grew up loving this stuff probably more than I should have. Mom would always divide the coke and sprite up between my brother and I. Once our shelf was empty, too bad so sad!
Amie R.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this good ole fashioned sprite! Still one of my absolute favorites even with all the other new mixed flavors they have out there. Perfect blend of lemon lime flavor and just the right amount of carbonation! Always a great refreshing choice!
AnaMaria R.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite soda-pops out there! When I'm super thirsty on a hot day, to when my tummy isn't feeling well. Sprite comes through! Love it's crispy lemon lime flavor and the high carbonation. It's not diabetic friendly so be ware.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I have cut soda out of my diet for the most part, but when I do want some I will grab some Sprite. I love the refreshing taste that it has along with the lemon flavor. It is also great for times when I have an upset stomach and do not have Ginger-Ale handy. Since it is light in color, it also doesn't stain my teeth which is a plus.
Racheal I.
Racheal I.
Columbus, Oh
Sprite is my favorite drink to have daily! It has a satisfying flavor. It goes good with anything. Its cold and fresh! Not expensive and can buy at any local store! Cons is it is very carbonated if that's something you don't prefer!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I don't drink dark colored drinks so these are my go to, love the crisp lemon lime taste and the carbonation is spot on. I like to drink these to settle an upset stomach and for a nice treat and the movie theater or on a road trip.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Rockport, IN
You have to love this original Sprite soda pop! It's good in a can, bottle, or out of the fountain machine! It's a classic that you can't go wrong with for parties, daily intake, drinks for supper, or anytime you need a cold drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?