BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Nilofar b.
Nilofar b.
I don't drink pop that often because the amount of sugar and chemicals in it isn't really good for my body. But once in a while I will. I love this sprite! Actually I really love lemon-lime flavors so this eas a treat! Definitely recommend trying it especially if you like sprite!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Raymore
I love this soda so much because just of the carbonation. Sprite is really affordable and it's on sale most of the time. I am a repeat customer however and it's definitely a good value for your money. This is a product I would buy again.
Nick J.
Nick J.
Fort Mill, SC
I really got into sprite when I received my braces. You know Because of the whole teeth-staining ordeal when you have braces is a pretty big deal I had to find drinks that didn't stain my teeth as much. Sprite was the drink I ended up with and I've come to enjoy it even more since
jess i.
jess i.
Sprite is the best soda ever because it's refreshing and tastes good whether it's cold, room temperature or hot. It helps my stomach when it hurts and doesn't have any dues in it so it's better than a darker soda that stains your teeth.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I'm currently drinking and ice cold sprite right now and it's the most refreshing drink I know of! It is crisp and has a sweet but not too sweet taste! Any alternatives just want satisfy me! Sprite is also good to mix with other drinks!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Richardson, TX
My second favorite drink. I really enjoy this when it's hot outside because I find that even when warm it still tastes great. I mostly drink this at restaurants that only carry coke products as I really enjoy Pepsi more but when I can't grab one of those, this is my go to. The only downside I find is that sometimes it seems like there is not enough flavoring and so it tastes more like the carbonation. Thankfully this does not happen too often though!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Sprite soda is one of my favorite drinks. You an buy about any store. I buy this product often. If you have not tried it you should. Flavor is good has a bit of lemon flavor.
Connie P.
Connie P.
Fallston
I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
It is a really good soft drink because it does not contain caffeine.  Also, the taste is great and it is good to drink when you are having tummy troubles.  I will drink it sometimes when I need a little sugar fix.  I think it's safe for kids because the dark cola drinks contain lots of caffeine and more sugar.
Amie R.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this good ole fashioned sprite! Still one of my absolute favorites even with all the other new mixed flavors they have out there. Perfect blend of lemon lime flavor and just the right amount of carbonation! Always a great refreshing choice!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?