BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
Refreshing it's a word to describe this soda. One of my favorite ones. I can drink it with every meal an it never disappoints me
Arelys M.
Gretna, LA
Sprite is forever my favorite soda Anna try different flavored Sprite I like the lemon lime one better which is the original one
Wiktoria J.
Årnes
This used to be my favorite soda, don't get me wrong I still love it-because of the citric taste! But I'm more of a pepsi max fan
Michaela W.
Super refreshing. It is not too sweet and not too sour. It's great when you want something carbonated but not something too rich.
stephanie b.
Murfreesboro, TN
thers nothing like a good can of sprite especially when your not feeling well it seems to do the trick when your stumach is upset
Alexis C.
Waycross, GA
Who doesn't love sprite?! You don't have to love it to drink it but you can actually cook with it! It makes cakes extra fluffy!!
Katie S.
I DON'T DRINK MANY SOFT DRINKS BUT WHEN I DO IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS GOING TO BE A SPRITE! IT IS SO REFRESHING AND THIRST QUENCHING!
Angeli A.
Denver, CO
I dislike feels much water with lemon acid tien not taste good, I tried it several times but just did not feel thirsty you taste
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
I love sprite, very good flavor and not a dark soda so it's even better. I want to try the other flavors they are coming out with
brigid m.
Easton, PA
One of the best sodas on the market. Whenever you have an upset stomach this is the go to to make you feel better. great flavor.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?