Add a Photo

Photos (83)
AnaMaria R.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite soda-pops out there! When I'm super thirsty on a hot day, to when my tummy isn't feeling well. Sprite comes through! Love it's crispy lemon lime flavor and the high carbonation. It's not diabetic friendly so be ware.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my go-to soda. Great when you're thirsty in general, or when you're hungover or feeling nauseous. The Sprite imitators don't even compare on the basis of both flavor and carbonation. Definitely will be a lifelong customer.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love sprite! It tastes so good and it better than dark colored sodas so that's even better . Whenever I have a stomach ache I drink sprite and it takes my stomach ache away I noticed so that's even better for me , you should try it some time .
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I don't drink dark colored drinks so these are my go to, love the crisp lemon lime taste and the carbonation is spot on. I like to drink these to settle an upset stomach and for a nice treat and the movie theater or on a road trip.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Rockport, IN
You have to love this original Sprite soda pop! It's good in a can, bottle, or out of the fountain machine! It's a classic that you can't go wrong with for parties, daily intake, drinks for supper, or anytime you need a cold drink!
Racheal I.
Racheal I.
Columbus, Oh
Sprite is my favorite drink to have daily! It has a satisfying flavor. It goes good with anything. Its cold and fresh! Not expensive and can buy at any local store! Cons is it is very carbonated if that's something you don't prefer!
Kathlena K.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
This is another item I like to keep around for whenever my family and I get sick. It's affordable, to where I can stock up on it. We also like to just drink it whenever. I buy it often, it helps with upset stomach and it tastes good.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Growing up, I drank sprite exclusively. Now, sprite is always my go-to when I'm going out somewhere special. Mostly because if I drink a dark colored soda I am destined to spill it on myself, but also because it's guaranteed to taste good.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
My favorite lemon-lime soda. I drink sprite for many reasons but I love the flavor. I am a repeat customer and will always chose sprite. I don't think it needs any improvement and will continue to chose sprite as my choice brand
shay W.
shay W.
The Best there ever could be who don't like Sprite I really don't know what person that don't like spider and drink it is a great refreshing beverage and very affordable and I would always buy Sprite every time I want to store
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?