BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Sprite has always been my favorite pop. I love the no caffeine and the great taste. It is always so good and refreshing. I like the light sodas instead of the dark because this one is better for you. It is a good price and I always like to have Sprite.
Jessica C.
Not a big soda drinker because of the unnecessary sugar and calories. But we do always have Sprite on hand because my husband loves it. It does have a great lemon lime sweet fizzy flavor. Good for settling stomach issues. Coke in general is overpriced.
Mr.Retail ..
A cold Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated drink there is. Is jus so bubbly and bursting with that iconic lime flavour. I have used it before as a chaser for different rums and it works great. Sprite is a must have at parties you cannot go wrong.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
Sprite is my favorite clear soda for sure I love it a lot. It totally met my expectations which is amazing. It is a great value I absolutely love it indeed. I am a repat customer for sure. I buy it all the time. I totally recommend to others any time.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX
I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA
This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming , MI
Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
We aren't a regular drinker of this soda, but do buy it for when we are sick or for non alcoholic beverages. Decent packaging and can be affordable. Good Value don;t have any complaints. We will continue buying this product and recommending to others.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?