BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Bri R.
Bri R.
Sprite is, in my opinion, the most refreshing soda one can drink. It has a great lemon-lime flavor, which is enhanced the colder the beverage is. I think this pairs well with cook-outs in the summer. It's also an easy drink to get down when one is sick.
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Sprite is a perfect non caffeine soda. It has the perfect mixture of lemon and lime mixed together to give you that refreshing feeling in the mouth. For the price of it you definitely will be satisfied. Is will definitely be my go-to drink all the time.
gracie k.
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA
Sprite has always, always, ALWAYS been a family favorite. It's always one of my favorite sodas, and there really aren't any alternatives to recommend. Their packaging is nice and fitting for the drink, and I love being able to recognize the logo quickly
Zitlali R.
Zitlali R.
San Francisco, CA
I love sprite because it isn't as strong and as heavy as other sodas. It is also very refreshing and its great when it is cold. I prefer the ones in the can more than the bottled ones and it is absolutely amazing and this is the only today I ever drink.
Jori R.
Jori R.
Another classic in the old-school department. It's light & crispy. I do like the happy green and yellow packaging. It settles upset tummies & provides a sugary sweet like nothing else can. I like this but also enjoy a Sierra Mist from time to time, too.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Sprite has always been my favorite pop. I love the no caffeine and the great taste. It is always so good and refreshing. I like the light sodas instead of the dark because this one is better for you. It is a good price and I always like to have Sprite.
Amy M.
Amy M.
I love sprite. It's a refreshing drink without all the caffeine that most sodas have. It has a light, crisp and refreshing flavor that satisfies your thirst It's a great buy for the money. It's good for lots of things, in punch, mixed drinks, coctails.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Sprite is a classic soda that everyone should love. It's great mixed with alcohol, juice or on it's own. I love that it compliments pretty much any meal and creates a clean, crips taste. I love drinking it with meals or even just a refreshing beverage.
Hanna Marie T.
Hanna Marie T.
Helena

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Not a big soda drinker because of the unnecessary sugar and calories. But we do always have Sprite on hand because my husband loves it. It does have a great lemon lime sweet fizzy flavor. Good for settling stomach issues. Coke in general is overpriced.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?