BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Sprite is a perfect non caffeine soda. It has the perfect mixture of lemon and lime mixed together to give you that refreshing feeling in the mouth. For the price of it you definitely will be satisfied. Is will definitely be my go-to drink all the time.
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH
I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it ! Its a classic and its inexpensive i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth! They shouldn't be messing with the flavor i love the original and hate the rest. repeat buyer
Jori R.
Jori R.
Another classic in the old-school department. It's light & crispy. I do like the happy green and yellow packaging. It settles upset tummies & provides a sugary sweet like nothing else can. I like this but also enjoy a Sierra Mist from time to time, too.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Sprite has fallen out of favor for me in the past few years. It's still a solid drink for me when I'm craving a soda, but it isn't as crisp as Sierra mist. Coca-Cola should consider updating their flavor and bringing some life back to this product line.
Hanna Marie T.
Hanna Marie T.
Helena

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Amy M.
Amy M.
I love sprite. It's a refreshing drink without all the caffeine that most sodas have. It has a light, crisp and refreshing flavor that satisfies your thirst It's a great buy for the money. It's good for lots of things, in punch, mixed drinks, coctails.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Not a big soda drinker because of the unnecessary sugar and calories. But we do always have Sprite on hand because my husband loves it. It does have a great lemon lime sweet fizzy flavor. Good for settling stomach issues. Coke in general is overpriced.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Sprite is a classic soda that everyone should love. It's great mixed with alcohol, juice or on it's own. I love that it compliments pretty much any meal and creates a clean, crips taste. I love drinking it with meals or even just a refreshing beverage.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?