Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Raleigh, NC

Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA

For some reason when I feel a little under the weather this the drink I go to. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and it's not over powering. Great price and I purchase my at target since most of the time they have really good deals going on. I really recommend it
maria s.
maria s.
limassol

i do drink sprite more often that pepsi, i prefer it after a heavy meat, it is affordable, i think it can be improved. i am a repeat consumer but when i drink sprite i like to cut a lemon and put it with sprite so it makes the drink fresher, i will buy this again .
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN

Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN

Have been drinking this since I was little. If I didn't feel good my mom would go get me Sprite. It will always have the special reminder to my child hood. I choose this over any similar product. It has an amazingly sweet taste. I always recommend this to everyone.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH

I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Grove City, OH

My all time favorite pop! Don't get me wrong it's not the only pop I enjoy but it is my go to. I only drink one pop a day now but it's always Sprite. Simply because of the flavor and how refreshing it is. I can usually find it on sale too which is a definite bonus.
Eae W.
Eae W.

I've loved Sprite since I was a kid, and it is always refreshing and crisp. As an adult I've found that it makes a great mixer at parties, and it has just the right level of carbonation. To bad it's just a tad too sweet for me, so it's saved for sugar junkie mode.
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
Lexington, GA

Sprite always helps my tummy when it's upset. Nice for when you want that sugar and carbonation but not the caffeine. Sometimes it comes of as flat or bland, but I still don't mind it anyway. Don't let it sit too long though because that makes it taste disgusting.
Westbrookvlle, NY

Sprite is refreshing after a long day at work or playing with the kids. Caffibe free so I don't mind how much the kids drink. I like mine room temperature, taste so much more sweeter, but taste great cold too. I love using sprite to make quick and easy dump cakes.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now