Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Irene G.
Irene G.

I love Sprite! Especially when they do the "obey your verse" campaign. It's so awesome being a music lover & collecting the cans. Sprite is my go-to when I want a lemon flavored soda. It's the perfect combination that isn't over powered by so much lemon flavor!
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO

If you love iced tea-lemonade and you don't have any lemonade or don't have any time to make it. Just use Sprite instead of lemonade and it will make the iced tea sweeter and fizzy. You can also mix Sprite with lots of other juices or you can drink it by itself
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Pomona, CA

Super good flavor that I always end up going back to! My family is definitely a sprite type of family. We usually have ice chests full at family get- togethers! Super refreshing and leaves you wanting another can or cup! Love the new commercials out lately too!
Neca C.
Neca C.
Chino Hills, CA

Love sprite. Good for tummy aches, just let it out and get flat before drinking. I love the lemon taste to it, its just wonderful. Dont forget to try the other flavors as well! They have cherry now, which is pretty good in my opinion. I am forever a sprite fan!
Abbey G.
Abbey G.
Lexington

Sprite is so good and refreshing!  Love that crisp lemon-lime taste...while it lasts...goes flat very quickly even in the bottle.  Sprite is used in many recipes and drinks it is a great medium for beverages and to drink by itself. xoxo <3 love it
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD

I don't drink Sprite very much because I find it to be a little too strongly carbonated for my taste. However I will say that it is the most refreshing soda I regularly enjoy. It tastes much better than other lemon-lime sodas because it isn't as sickly-sweet.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Allison F.
Allison F.

Great same drink year after year with the same great taste. i always remember drinking these with my grandparents and i still love it today. i don't drink soda often but when we do its sprite! Great affordable prices and very easy to buy at most local stores.
Lupe D.
Lupe D.

Love this whenever I am out to eat somewhere. I like to drink plain water when I eat out but sometimes i gravitate to this because I want something light with bubbles and most times sparkling water does not cut it so i would highly recommend this its amazing.
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV

Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now