Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA

Favorite drink since I was 5 I'm 23 now lol haha perfect this over every drink yummmmmyyyyy
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Love this. Great taste. Pretty, simple design. Tastes great by itself or with beer. Love it
Isha P.
Isha P.

I love sprite. It doesn't get flat quick and also best drank with some foods. i like it a lot
MaKenzie J.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN

Love love love all time favorite soda it tastes like lemon lime perfect on a hot summer day
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC

Great side to drink, always on hand when we are sick. Settles our stomach great. Taste good
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
L R.
L R.

This is very refreshing especially in these hot summer days! I will continue to repurchase.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK

I love any soft drink like can you go wrong with pop. This drink is so good. I love Sprite.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.

This beverage is a classic and has been my go to soda. I feel refreshed after having a sip.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID

Love this product, it's been a favorite since I first tried it. It is a staple in my house.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now