BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
This is my biggest vice. I love Sprite with a passion. But of course the sugar catches up with you at some point. And when it caught up with me I had to cut it out of my daily routine. But the taste is so fresh and light that it makes any meal just that much better.
Abbey G.
Lexington
Sprite is so good and refreshing!  Love that crisp lemon-lime taste...while it lasts...goes flat very quickly even in the bottle.  Sprite is used in many recipes and drinks it is a great medium for beverages and to drink by itself. xoxo <3 love it
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
The reason I love Sprite is because it doesn't stain my teeth like dark sodas too. It's also great for when your sick, like stomach aches or nausea. My go-to soda since I was a youngin'.
cheyenne c.
oooouuuu sprite is my favorite soda !! it's always so refreshing to me !!! and i love how they have it everywhere so i can pick one up when i want to. sometimes i put it in the freezer and let it get to like a slushy type of frozen then eat it like that !!
Anytime I'm ordering something from a restaurant or fast food restaurant, I always order a sprite for a drink. Especially if I need to hurry up and order something to drink, I always choose the sprite to drink. But it never fails me so I'm happy about it.
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
When it comes to clear soda, you can't beat sprite. It's so refreshing and crisp. Of course it would be nice if it had less sugar and no high fructose corn syrup but it is what it is...I don't normally buy soda, but occasionally can't help but buy a sprite!
Ashley M.
Not my favorite carbonated soft drink. I'm a dark soda kinda girl. It can be a refreshing soda if you are looking for something light and crisp and it's really hot outside. It would probably make a good mixer for a cocktail when you are sitting by the pool.
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
Who doesn't love sprite?I have always liked sprite since I was a kid. It's my go to soda that doesn't give you an insane amount of sugars. I feel like you'd have to be crazy to have never had sprite in your life. Caffeine free which is awesome as well!
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Yup, it's a soda...liquid candy...tasty and refreshing and light on the palate. It helps to clear one's throat, can cleanse the palate between different types of food, and can make you burp. What else am I supposed to say about Sprite, it's a soda.
Madelyn H.
This is my go to drink when I choose to drink soda. Its very crisp and refreshing and perfect for a hot day. I really enjoy the mini cans, but I still like the normal sized cans too. You can find sprite at almost any grocery store or convenient store. I definitely recommend buying this drink.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?