Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Sam P.
Sam P.
Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.  Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I'm currently drinking and ice cold sprite right now and it's the most refreshing drink I know of! It is crisp and has a sweet but not too sweet taste! Any alternatives just want satisfy me! Sprite is also good to mix with other drinks!
Nilofar N.
Nilofar N.
I don't drink pop that often because the amount of sugar and chemicals in it isn't really good for my body. But once in a while I will. I love this sprite! Actually I really love lemon-lime flavors so this eas a treat! Definitely recommend trying it especially if you like sprite!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Sprite soda is one of my favorite drinks. You an buy about any store. I buy this product often. If you have not tried it you should. Flavor is good has a bit of lemon flavor.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Richardson, TX
My second favorite drink. I really enjoy this when it's hot outside because I find that even when warm it still tastes great. I mostly drink this at restaurants that only carry coke products as I really enjoy Pepsi more but when I can't grab one of those, this is my go to. The only downside I find is that sometimes it seems like there is not enough flavoring and so it tastes more like the carbonation. Thankfully this does not happen too often though!
Nick J.
Nick J.
Fort Mill, SC
I really got into sprite when I received my braces. You know Because of the whole teeth-staining ordeal when you have braces is a pretty big deal I had to find drinks that didn't stain my teeth as much. Sprite was the drink I ended up with and I've come to enjoy it even more since
Connie P.
Connie P.
Fallston
I love Sprite, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. The taste is light and not too sweet. The packaging is bright green so you can't miss it. I've always liked Sprite but as I got older I've liked it more because it's not as sweet as colas. I will keep buying this
Amie R.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this good ole fashioned sprite! Still one of my absolute favorites even with all the other new mixed flavors they have out there. Perfect blend of lemon lime flavor and just the right amount of carbonation! Always a great refreshing choice!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Sprite is a classic. I grew up loving this stuff probably more than I should have. Mom would always divide the coke and sprite up between my brother and I. Once our shelf was empty, too bad so sad!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I have cut soda out of my diet for the most part, but when I do want some I will grab some Sprite. I love the refreshing taste that it has along with the lemon flavor. It is also great for times when I have an upset stomach and do not have Ginger-Ale handy. Since it is light in color, it also doesn't stain my teeth which is a plus.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?