BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I LOVE Sprite. It's hands down my favorite soda and none of the other copy-cat brands can compare. I am not a big soda drinker so when I want something carbonated and sweet, this is what I grab. I love how light it is and the flavor is perfect.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sprites are sodas I get when I'm on a "diet". I give myself to think, "oh they aren't dark colored soda, it's not THAT bad" lol. I hate when I go to a restaurant and ask for a Sprite and they bring me Sierra Mist ! They will never relate lol!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA
Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
It's crisp it's refreshing and it reminds me of home. My mom would give it to me when I had a fever, so it's my go to option if I'm not in the mood for for something too sweet.
julie b.
julie b.
Lady lake, FL
A classic ! Obviously very sugary but really nice for once in the while sweet drink. I always love the taste of a Sprite when it's nicely chilled and I want something by the pool I will always have some aside for family gathering or barbecue.
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Yaaas sprite is just the best. I've loved sprite ever since I was little and living in Nigeria. I've never been disappointed with sprite, it always calms me and the taste is so flavory and nice. Especially when it's cold.. that's the best.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
Sprite is good, that is usually the sofa I get if I go to restaurant or just asked to pick a soda. People say dark soda are bad for you so I stick to sprite. I would buy again I always buy sprite :) idk anyone who would say sprite is nasty.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love the taste of Sprite. It's my go-to clear soda. When i'm not feeling well, Sprite usually helps me to feel better. It has a nice refreshing taste and is not too sweet. It's cheap and readily available and almost any store. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it by now.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
Sprite is a common brand for us to purchase. I like having done of the cabs in the cabinet in my bar in case someone prefers a certain drink. Also whenever anyone in my family is not feeling well we all would prefer Sprite over anything else
Sam P.
Sam P.
Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.  Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?