BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Karen R.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA
Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
It's crisp it's refreshing and it reminds me of home. My mom would give it to me when I had a fever, so it's my go to option if I'm not in the mood for for something too sweet.
julie b.
julie b.
Lady lake, FL
A classic ! Obviously very sugary but really nice for once in the while sweet drink. I always love the taste of a Sprite when it's nicely chilled and I want something by the pool I will always have some aside for family gathering or barbecue.
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Yaaas sprite is just the best. I've loved sprite ever since I was little and living in Nigeria. I've never been disappointed with sprite, it always calms me and the taste is so flavory and nice. Especially when it's cold.. that's the best.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love the taste of Sprite. It's my go-to clear soda. When i'm not feeling well, Sprite usually helps me to feel better. It has a nice refreshing taste and is not too sweet. It's cheap and readily available and almost any store. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it by now.
Denise A.
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
SPRITE! My favorite drink. I will not drink any type of soda, just Sprite. It helps me with my stomach aches, and overall it is a great beverage  in general.  I am a repeat consumer. Price is good. Would definitely keep purchasing this drink.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
Sprite is a common brand for us to purchase. I like having done of the cabs in the cabinet in my bar in case someone prefers a certain drink. Also whenever anyone in my family is not feeling well we all would prefer Sprite over anything else
Mya S.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
My second favorite pop! Very plain tasting and it can pair with anything (LITERALLY) great value and very affordable for what your getting here. Would recommend to anyone who loves pops or juices, or any picky eater as well since it is so plain.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.  Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
Sprite is good, that is usually the sofa I get if I go to restaurant or just asked to pick a soda. People say dark soda are bad for you so I stick to sprite. I would buy again I always buy sprite :) idk anyone who would say sprite is nasty.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?