Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sprites are sodas I get when I'm on a "diet". I give myself to think, "oh they aren't dark colored soda, it's not THAT bad" lol. I hate when I go to a restaurant and ask for a Sprite and they bring me Sierra Mist ! They will never relate lol!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
It's crisp it's refreshing and it reminds me of home. My mom would give it to me when I had a fever, so it's my go to option if I'm not in the mood for for something too sweet.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.  Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Yaaas sprite is just the best. I've loved sprite ever since I was little and living in Nigeria. I've never been disappointed with sprite, it always calms me and the taste is so flavory and nice. Especially when it's cold.. that's the best.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
Sprite is a common brand for us to purchase. I like having done of the cabs in the cabinet in my bar in case someone prefers a certain drink. Also whenever anyone in my family is not feeling well we all would prefer Sprite over anything else
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Zanesville, OH
I love the taste of Sprite. It's my go-to clear soda. When i'm not feeling well, Sprite usually helps me to feel better. It has a nice refreshing taste and is not too sweet. It's cheap and readily available and almost any store. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it by now.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
Sprite is good, that is usually the sofa I get if I go to restaurant or just asked to pick a soda. People say dark soda are bad for you so I stick to sprite. I would buy again I always buy sprite :) idk anyone who would say sprite is nasty.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Sprite soda is one of my favorite drinks. You an buy about any store. I buy this product often. If you have not tried it you should. Flavor is good has a bit of lemon flavor.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Richardson, TX
My second favorite drink. I really enjoy this when it's hot outside because I find that even when warm it still tastes great. I mostly drink this at restaurants that only carry coke products as I really enjoy Pepsi more but when I can't grab one of those, this is my go to. The only downside I find is that sometimes it seems like there is not enough flavoring and so it tastes more like the carbonation. Thankfully this does not happen too often though!
Nick J.
Nick J.
Fort Mill, SC
I really got into sprite when I received my braces. You know Because of the whole teeth-staining ordeal when you have braces is a pretty big deal I had to find drinks that didn't stain my teeth as much. Sprite was the drink I ended up with and I've come to enjoy it even more since
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?