BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
If I'm not drinking Coca-Cola, I'm drinking Sprite!  It refreshing and has just enough of a zing to make it satisfying.  Also, it helps calm an upset tummy, so that is a plus.  I like to mix it with juices (mostly cranberry or apple) for a nice spritzer.  Always a favorite!
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
Worcester, MA
Review a sprite is easy, because is great! I love de flavor, I love everything. The package is nice, beautiful! The price is so good. I'm repeat consumer and I'll repeat a lot, because sprite is the best! Recommend for sure! I'll buy always!!!!!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I'm not a big soda drinker because I don't like all the sugar, but when I do drink soda Sprite is my go to. I like the light lemon lime flavor and the extra fizzy carbonation. I would recommend this soda!
Kitana R.
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS
I love Sprite. It's not my all-time favorite soda, but if i'm wanting something light, but still crisp and tasteful, i'll get a Sprite. Sometimes I'll add a shot of vanilla flavoring. I love how it's caffeine free and I'll continue to drink it.
Pam C.
Pam C.
dansville
I love this soda. It is definitely my go too for something to drink because it doesn't have caffeine. It's a nice color for the can. It's very affordable. It tastes amazing. I think everyone should try this soda at least once in their lifetime.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Chicago , IL
Sprite is a lemon-lame staple. I think it tastes way better than Sierra Mist or 7up. I would suggest drinking sprite to alleviate stomach pains or indigestion. Sprite is also very easy to obtain at any grocery store, I would highly recommend it!
Trish H.
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Sprite is really good. I like the lemony lime flavor & the fizz of a nice cold sprite. The flavor is good & refreshing. I have been drinking them religiously for about 6 months now. The 12 pack is packaged for conveniently carrying them.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I LOVE Sprite. It's hands down my favorite soda and none of the other copy-cat brands can compare. I am not a big soda drinker so when I want something carbonated and sweet, this is what I grab. I love how light it is and the flavor is perfect.
Karyn N.
Karyn N.
Loved sprite soda as a kid, it was probably my favorite, but I find now the flavors fast more artificial and less like real lemon lime. It’s very syrupy and sweet for me. Overall still a classic soda enjoyed by many so I can’t really complain!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?