BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Shontrea H.
This is my favorite soda. It is very refreshing, and not as heavy as darker sodas. the price is very reasonable of the quality of the product. I am a continuous consumer of this product. The bright green packaging catches the eyes. I would recommend this to a friend.
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
One of my favorite sodas of all time. Regular and diet, they are both great! Always a nice refreshing flavor that isn't overpoweringly sweet, which is important for lemon lime sodas in my option. Will continue to buy for sure!
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC
Sprite is something we keep in the house all the time it's very refreshing on a hot day and it's really good it doesn't overpower when you up have it with a meal like I say it's here all the time it's a huge it have no caffeine and that's a big thing I love my Sprite
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I'm not one for drinking soda too often, but when I do I prefer 11 flavored one. Obviously, soda is not a healthy choice, but every once in a while it's OK to indulge. I would recommend it because it has no coloring added to it and it has less sugar than other drinks.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
other then when im not drinking drpeper i get a sprite i love it cold with a lemon in it all doe i don't like it with ice i love a bottle of it don't recemend a can all doe i still ;ove and recmend it
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Just overall great tasting beverage that's even tastier ice cold!!! Majority of my family and friends love this beverage. Definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't already tasted Sprite.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY
One of the greater sodas that I can actually drink. It has a lot of tasty flavor and is perfect for a summer drink. I am a repeat consumer who buys whenever I have an itch for soda. I would definitely recommend to others.
Heather S.
Richlands, NC
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! It is light, crisp, and refreshing and contains no caffeine. My children love sprite as well. It is very affordable and we buy it all the time! I love having a nice ice cold sprite in the summer and I do recommend it to others!!
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Sprite is and has always been my favorite soda. It is great for mixing, alcoholic drinks, and does not have as harsh carbonation as Coke or Pepsi. It is fairly expensive but finding it on sale makes it more affordable. It also does not have caffeine, which is great.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Ah crisp, clean,refreshing beverage.. I enjoy drinking this anytime of the day..All year around its tasty. One can added to cake mix replaces other ingredients & delivers a spectacular cake.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?