Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
If I'm not drinking Coca-Cola, I'm drinking Sprite!  It refreshing and has just enough of a zing to make it satisfying.  Also, it helps calm an upset tummy, so that is a plus.  I like to mix it with juices (mostly cranberry or apple) for a nice spritzer.  Always a favorite!
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
I love sprite! I used to be addicted to Dr. Pepper, but then it, along with pretty much every other dark soda, started making me sick. I've never had a problem with sprite, and I feel like its a little better for you than some other brands of soda.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I'm not a big soda drinker because I don't like all the sugar, but when I do drink soda Sprite is my go to. I like the light lemon lime flavor and the extra fizzy carbonation. I would recommend this soda!
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
Worcester, MA
Review a sprite is easy, because is great! I love de flavor, I love everything. The package is nice, beautiful! The price is so good. I'm repeat consumer and I'll repeat a lot, because sprite is the best! Recommend for sure! I'll buy always!!!!!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I LOVE Sprite. It's hands down my favorite soda and none of the other copy-cat brands can compare. I am not a big soda drinker so when I want something carbonated and sweet, this is what I grab. I love how light it is and the flavor is perfect.
Kitana R.
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS
I love Sprite. It's not my all-time favorite soda, but if i'm wanting something light, but still crisp and tasteful, i'll get a Sprite. Sometimes I'll add a shot of vanilla flavoring. I love how it's caffeine free and I'll continue to drink it.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla, CA
I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish , WA
Sprite is a lemon-lame staple. I think it tastes way better than Sierra Mist or 7up. I would suggest drinking sprite to alleviate stomach pains or indigestion. Sprite is also very easy to obtain at any grocery store, I would highly recommend it!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA
Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
julie b.
julie b.
lady lake, FL
A classic ! Obviously very sugary but really nice for once in the while sweet drink. I always love the taste of a Sprite when it's nicely chilled and I want something by the pool I will always have some aside for family gathering or barbecue.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?