Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Erika C.
Erika C.

A nice cold sprite on a hot summer day is the way to go. Or if you are having stomach issues, it will definitely help out.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.

I think sprite is a good quality drink. I chose this instead of coke.. my reason behind that is simple.. less bad calories
Carolina P.
Carolina P.

I have years drinking it and same lime flavor classic, nice, good I like it, and really cold with all those bubbles better
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA

I have always liked Sprite. I think that they are a great brand, and that their pop has a great taste. Highly recommended.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Always refreshing and a great drink to mix to make unique punches or fruity flavors. Always inexpensive and a solid drink.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Super refreshing and tasty! My favourite go-to drink in terms of sodas. It't not too sweet with the perfect lemon-y taste.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Amo esta sprite con toque a limon, es súper refrescante y rico, lo recomiendo totalmente, aunque tiene mucho gas y azúcar.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Rochester, NY

My favorite lemon lime soft drink. Very refreshing and light flavor. Doesn't leave you thirsty or with a nasty after taste
Miriam P.
Miriam P.

I try this 1 time and it was good because it was cold and also because it has a lemonade taste that I think everyone loves
Shantal C.
Shantal C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Great product I highly recommend it it works for me so hopefully it works for you! Love this item makes me feel beautiful.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now