Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kitana R.
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS
I love Sprite. It's not my all-time favorite soda, but if i'm wanting something light, but still crisp and tasteful, i'll get a Sprite. Sometimes I'll add a shot of vanilla flavoring. I love how it's caffeine free and I'll continue to drink it.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish , WA
Sprite is a lemon-lame staple. I think it tastes way better than Sierra Mist or 7up. I would suggest drinking sprite to alleviate stomach pains or indigestion. Sprite is also very easy to obtain at any grocery store, I would highly recommend it!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I'm not a big soda drinker because I don't like all the sugar, but when I do drink soda Sprite is my go to. I like the light lemon lime flavor and the extra fizzy carbonation. I would recommend this soda!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I LOVE Sprite. It's hands down my favorite soda and none of the other copy-cat brands can compare. I am not a big soda drinker so when I want something carbonated and sweet, this is what I grab. I love how light it is and the flavor is perfect.
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
Worcester , Massachusetts
Review a sprite is easy, because is great! I love de flavor, I love everything. The package is nice, beautiful! The price is so good. I'm repeat consumer and I'll repeat a lot, because sprite is the best! Recommend for sure! I'll buy always!!!!!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
It's crisp it's refreshing and it reminds me of home. My mom would give it to me when I had a fever, so it's my go to option if I'm not in the mood for for something too sweet.
julie b.
julie b.
lady lake, FL
A classic ! Obviously very sugary but really nice for once in the while sweet drink. I always love the taste of a Sprite when it's nicely chilled and I want something by the pool I will always have some aside for family gathering or barbecue.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA
Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
Sprite is a common brand for us to purchase. I like having done of the cabs in the cabinet in my bar in case someone prefers a certain drink. Also whenever anyone in my family is not feeling well we all would prefer Sprite over anything else
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?