BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
I love sprite! I used to be addicted to Dr. Pepper, but then it, along with pretty much every other dark soda, started making me sick. I've never had a problem with sprite, and I feel like its a little better for you than some other brands of soda.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I love Sprite the most when it is cold. The lemon lime flavor is so refreshing on a warm day. Sprite is relatively expensive however. The knock off sodas that compare to sprite often times come close to the taste of sprite for a way cheaper price.
Emma D.
Emma D.
This is my favorite soda for many reasons. It is definitely the best lemon lime soda I have ever had, and it even tastes good after the bubbles have gone out of it. It doesn't stain your teeth as much as other dark sodas, like coke. I recommend it!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Sprite is my favorite lemon-like flavored soda! It's great on a hot summer day and is crisp and refreshing! It's great for mixing with alcohol or other fruity flavors! It also helps soothe my stomach if I'm feeling sick. Obviously, there are no health benefits to soda, so drink in moderation!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
I can honestly say this is one of my favorite sodas ! Especially when it's extremely hot outside and you don't have lemonade, well sprite is the next best thing. An ice cold sprite tastes amazing ! Trust me !
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
If I'm not drinking Coca-Cola, I'm drinking Sprite!  It refreshing and has just enough of a zing to make it satisfying.  Also, it helps calm an upset tummy, so that is a plus.  I like to mix it with juices (mostly cranberry or apple) for a nice spritzer.  Always a favorite!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I'm not a big soda drinker because I don't like all the sugar, but when I do drink soda Sprite is my go to. I like the light lemon lime flavor and the extra fizzy carbonation. I would recommend this soda!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
Worcester, MA
Review a sprite is easy, because is great! I love de flavor, I love everything. The package is nice, beautiful! The price is so good. I'm repeat consumer and I'll repeat a lot, because sprite is the best! Recommend for sure! I'll buy always!!!!!
Kitana R.
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS
I love Sprite. It's not my all-time favorite soda, but if i'm wanting something light, but still crisp and tasteful, i'll get a Sprite. Sometimes I'll add a shot of vanilla flavoring. I love how it's caffeine free and I'll continue to drink it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?