Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Luz E.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY

Whenever I crave some soda I get Sprite since it has no caffeine. Always refreshing and not too harsh
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca

These drink is amazing 👅 I love sprite soda !!!! Specially when is hella cold omg I want some now !!!
Magna, UT

Sprite. It'd always there for you when you're sick or when you want carbonation without the caffeine.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA

Sprite is my fricking bae so if u had one and one it would equal to thats who I feel about this drink
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX

Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Bianca O.
Bianca O.

Love sprite lemon-lime soda it's so refreshing and sweet, the absolute perfect alrounder mixer drink.
mercedes v.
mercedes v.

SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Phillipsburg

Another go to favorite like Coca Cola. A big thirst quencher. I like using when I'm sick or nauseous.
Brittney B.

I love the taste of sprite. It's refreshing and it tastes so much better when your not feeling great.
Loyane
Loyane

Um dos refrigerantes preferidos. Adoro, pra qualquer hora do dia. Matando sua sede. Recomendo dr mais
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now