Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV

I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
me encanta sprite... siempre la tomo cuando vengo del instituto, y esta combinación con limos es genial
Greg T.
Greg T.
Mcallen, TX

Prefer this on a nice hot day at the beach. Refreshing taste and zero guilt recommend you give it a try
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL

Whoever have never tried Sprite most likely don't drink soda because Sprite is the best soft drink ever
Esther F.
Esther F.

I used to dislike sprite but no that im tryinh to cut down on dark sodas i enjoy it. Its full of flavor
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA

Refreshing especially when cold. Often choose Sprite to avoid dark soda. Pleasant taste. Not to strong.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA

I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
Yahaira N.
Yahaira N.
Sun City, CA

Es de mis refresco favorito me gusta mucho tiene buen sabor y refrescante mucho para esos días de calor
Victoria
Victoria

Classic and great. If you have a stomach ache, drinking a sprite and eating smoke crackers should help!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now