Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Kaleb T.
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA

I have to be in the mood for Sprite, but when I am it never fails. There's so much flavor packed in and it's quite refreshing.
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

Not a big fan of soda can't have much caffeine since I'm breastfeeding but Sprite is caffeine free & fulfills my soda cravings
salvax p.
salvax p.
spain

son un adicto de esta bebida cada vez que la veo en alguna nevera de algun local me la compro sin ninguna duda está riquisima
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Very refreshing and great flavor. I don't drink it much as there is way too much sugar. Overall, it is good for a pick me up.
Edelyn A.
Edelyn A.

I love sprite i drink when I don't want to drink coke jajaja but other then that it's a delicious drink it has nice packaging
Kieran M.
Kieran M.

Very refreshing soda. I prefer this over any other carbonated soda. It's a familiar taste that with quench your thrust needs.
Arianna F.
Arianna F.
Bradford, IL

I love sprite but I hate how much it males me burp and how full I feel before I burp. Bt other than that, it's perfectly fine
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Los Angeles, CA

Always great to have when you want to drink something cold and refreshing! One of my go to sodas to have and would buy again!
Stefany
Stefany

La verdad me gusta mucho esa soda. Te quita la sed y son muy adictivas, una vez que comienzas es dificil dejarla para siempre
Candace W.
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ

This is the only soda my brother and I were allowed to drink as kids because it has no caffeine. I still love it to this day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now