Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Use to drink this whenever I got a flu, my dad always bring me this. Help my moods very affordable
Karen D.
Karen D.
Belgium

I love sprite, it is one of my favorite sodas. If you like lemon, this is a drink you will enjoy!
Tamie G.
Tamie G.
Edinburg , Tx

One of my favorite Coca Cola product! I love the taste unlike Sierra Mist ! I totally recommend it
Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA

I love drinking this honestly it's my favorite drink and if I could would drink it with every meal
yajaira m.
yajaira m.
Meeker, CO

This stuff is always so refreshing it has t o be super cold though! Also goes great with some rum!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX

This is one of my favorite carbonated drinks! its better than a lot of other lemon flavored drinks!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA

Refreshing yummy drink especially on a hot summer day perfect to mix with other things like juices
I think the cans are better because for some reason the fizz last longer no one likes a flat soda.
Jolyn P.
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA

Have always loved Sprite!! Love the flavor. If I have my choice between brands I always pick this.
Katy F.
Katy F.

This is wonderful. You can add cherry to it and give it a little more flavor and it's really good!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now