Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Yissell G.
Yissell G.
México

Me encanta éste e refresco y en lata y bien frío sabe super bien a mi me encanta es uno de mis favoritos
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Issaquah, WA

Sprite lemon lime so this is my favorite soda since forever and I definitely recommend it it's delicious
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX

My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA

IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

My favourite kind of pop I get it all the time it doesn't taste sugary or fake it just tastes like fruit
Leah H.
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO

Sprite is my go to caffeine free soda. Love the refreshing lemon lime taste. Cute packaging on the cans.
Shivangi p.
Shivangi p.
Delay

its best drink for lemon lovers with soda ...its actually a salted lime soda water better version of it.
A F.
A F.
Lincolnwood, IL

I love the new mini cans of Sprite, I don't like drinking a while big can do this size is perfect for me
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX

Always buy these at gas stations when I'm on a cheat day! Delicious lemon-lime flavor that picks you up.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA

I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now