Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA

This soda you can add to any alcohol beverages it's good or just simple like that it's good
Christa M.
Christa M.
Dawson, IL

Cool and refreshing. Great on a hot day to quench your thirst or to help with a tummy ache!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD

I love Sprite especially if I'm really thirsty!! It quenches my thirst and is so refreshing
chelsey w.
chelsey w.

I like sprite it's good soda. It has less sugar and it's not caffeinated so there's a plus.
Damaris V.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA

This soda is very nice, I drink it when my tummy gets upset and it helps a bit. I enjoy it.
Keely F.
Keely F.
Leander, TX

Love the carbonation it's always nice for a hot day or a tummy ache. Great for get together
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
Miami, FL 33191-1501

It is not my favorite drink but it is very good, besides being the least harmful for health
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA

My all time favorite soda that you can never go wrong with so it's great when having guests
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
Devra H.
Devra H.
Oklahoma City, OK

We really like sprite. One of my children its all they will drink. It is a very good drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now