BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Sacramento
Bubbly and sweet, an explosion of citrus flavor, quenching your thirst and delicious with McDonalds. Even LeBron James likes sprite. But he wouldn't tell you to drink it, but I would.
Tomás R.
Tomás R.
Sprite lemon lime soda is refreshing, good on it's own or to prepare different cocktails. I preffer it rather than other brands because it has a more subtle flavor and is less sweet. Rather than drinking it alone, i use it to prepare cocktails and mixes.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
I used to drink 7up all the time until i tasted sprite. Now thats all i like. I will never go back to 7up. I like the taste of sprite way better. The lemon lime of it just taste better.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
Sprite is the perfect soda for when i'm craving something more crispy and at night time because it's not caffeinated so i can drink it without having to worry about staying up so late! i think sprite is super refreshing especially when you add flavors
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Whenever I go to the movies and to a restaurant I always order this pop. I've always loved it ever since I was a kid. I've been drinking this pop for so long that I can't even remember the first time I had tried it. You should try this delicious soda!
My favorite lemon lime soda for this hot supper super gassy and crispy light delicious flavor. I super recommend it. It's go great with any snack at the afternoon this it's the bed by far I had try other kind to compared and still wining. Go get your!
Emma D.
Emma D.
This is my favorite soda for many reasons. It is definitely the best lemon lime soda I have ever had, and it even tastes good after the bubbles have gone out of it. It doesn't stain your teeth as much as other dark sodas, like coke. I recommend it!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
I can honestly say this is one of my favorite sodas ! Especially when it's extremely hot outside and you don't have lemonade, well sprite is the next best thing. An ice cold sprite tastes amazing ! Trust me !
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Sprite is my favorite lemon-like flavored soda! It's great on a hot summer day and is crisp and refreshing! It's great for mixing with alcohol or other fruity flavors! It also helps soothe my stomach if I'm feeling sick. Obviously, there are no health benefits to soda, so drink in moderation!
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
I love sprite! I used to be addicted to Dr. Pepper, but then it, along with pretty much every other dark soda, started making me sick. I've never had a problem with sprite, and I feel like its a little better for you than some other brands of soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?