Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Not my favorite carbonated soft drink. I'm a dark soda kinda girl. It can be a refreshing soda if you are looking for something light and crisp and it's really hot outside. It would probably make a good mixer for a cocktail when you are sitting by the pool.
Mea C.
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Yup, it's a soda...liquid candy...tasty and refreshing and light on the palate. It helps to clear one's throat, can cleanse the palate between different types of food, and can make you burp. What else am I supposed to say about Sprite, it's a soda.
abby s.
abby s.
Sacramento
Bubbly and sweet, an explosion of citrus flavor, quenching your thirst and delicious with McDonalds. Even LeBron James likes sprite. But he wouldn't tell you to drink it, but I would.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
Sprite is the perfect soda for when i'm craving something more crispy and at night time because it's not caffeinated so i can drink it without having to worry about staying up so late! i think sprite is super refreshing especially when you add flavors
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Whenever I go to the movies and to a restaurant I always order this pop. I've always loved it ever since I was a kid. I've been drinking this pop for so long that I can't even remember the first time I had tried it. You should try this delicious soda!
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
I used to drink 7up all the time until i tasted sprite. Now thats all i like. I will never go back to 7up. I like the taste of sprite way better. The lemon lime of it just taste better.
Emma D.
Emma D.
This is my favorite soda for many reasons. It is definitely the best lemon lime soda I have ever had, and it even tastes good after the bubbles have gone out of it. It doesn't stain your teeth as much as other dark sodas, like coke. I recommend it!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Sprite is my favorite lemon-like flavored soda! It's great on a hot summer day and is crisp and refreshing! It's great for mixing with alcohol or other fruity flavors! It also helps soothe my stomach if I'm feeling sick. Obviously, there are no health benefits to soda, so drink in moderation!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
I can honestly say this is one of my favorite sodas ! Especially when it's extremely hot outside and you don't have lemonade, well sprite is the next best thing. An ice cold sprite tastes amazing ! Trust me !
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
If I'm not drinking Coca-Cola, I'm drinking Sprite!  It refreshing and has just enough of a zing to make it satisfying.  Also, it helps calm an upset tummy, so that is a plus.  I like to mix it with juices (mostly cranberry or apple) for a nice spritzer.  Always a favorite!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?