BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
I used to drink 7up all the time until i tasted sprite. Now thats all i like. I will never go back to 7up. I like the taste of sprite way better. The lemon lime of it just taste better.
My favorite lemon lime soda for this hot supper super gassy and crispy light delicious flavor. I super recommend it. It's go great with any snack at the afternoon this it's the bed by far I had try other kind to compared and still wining. Go get your!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Whenever I go to the movies and to a restaurant I always order this pop. I've always loved it ever since I was a kid. I've been drinking this pop for so long that I can't even remember the first time I had tried it. You should try this delicious soda!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
Sprite is a refreshing soda that my kids love! I love that it has no caffeine and is not colored as well since I have small children. Even better it helps with tummy aches and it tastes great! I buy this every time it goes on sale at my local grocer.
Emma D.
Emma D.
This is my favorite soda for many reasons. It is definitely the best lemon lime soda I have ever had, and it even tastes good after the bubbles have gone out of it. It doesn't stain your teeth as much as other dark sodas, like coke. I recommend it!
Alex B.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I love Sprite the most when it is cold. The lemon lime flavor is so refreshing on a warm day. Sprite is relatively expensive however. The knock off sodas that compare to sprite often times come close to the taste of sprite for a way cheaper price.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
I love sprite! I used to be addicted to Dr. Pepper, but then it, along with pretty much every other dark soda, started making me sick. I've never had a problem with sprite, and I feel like its a little better for you than some other brands of soda.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Sprite is my favorite lemon-like flavored soda! It's great on a hot summer day and is crisp and refreshing! It's great for mixing with alcohol or other fruity flavors! It also helps soothe my stomach if I'm feeling sick. Obviously, there are no health benefits to soda, so drink in moderation!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
I can honestly say this is one of my favorite sodas ! Especially when it's extremely hot outside and you don't have lemonade, well sprite is the next best thing. An ice cold sprite tastes amazing ! Trust me !
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
If I'm not drinking Coca-Cola, I'm drinking Sprite!  It refreshing and has just enough of a zing to make it satisfying.  Also, it helps calm an upset tummy, so that is a plus.  I like to mix it with juices (mostly cranberry or apple) for a nice spritzer.  Always a favorite!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?