Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Savoy, IL

Classic sprite is always refreshing. It's not as heavy as other carbonated sodas and I love the taste.
Perla F.
Perla F.

This soft drink is perfect when you have an upset stomach.. love the lemon-lime taste and the sparks..
Rikka C.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV

I have to drink Sprite everyday. I love it more than Pepsi. I try to stay away from dark colored soda.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA

Sprite is great if you are trying to cut down on your caffeine intake, but still want something fizzy.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX

Sprint's the best what can I say lemon lime soda for me everyday I use this when I have a sick stomach
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

Sprite is my first choice in soda. Just a great taste and caffeine free. Easy on your stomach as well.
Aria N.
Aria N.
London

I love it but I feel like 7 up and sprite are the same either way I love both like who can hate sprite
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Lower Sackville, NS

Dark pops hurt my stomach so I prefer to drink light pops like Sprite so that it don't hurt my stomach
maria s.
maria s.
Ontario, CA

100% original all the way the best soda invented good flavor not as sweet as others always ordering it
Keely B.
Keely B.

Love to drink an ice cold Sprite every now and then, especially at barbecues and wen taking a hot bath
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now