Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

Sprite is my first choice in soda. Just a great taste and caffeine free. Easy on your stomach as well.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL

Love sprite. Its a classic for me. My favorite coke product for sure. Will be a sprite person for life
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX

I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Amy B.
Amy B.

Very good, a classic. Mixes well with other beverages and is good to have on hand when family is sick.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Cape May Court House, NJ

Sprite is the perfect drink when you need something light and refreshing with that amazing bubbly kick
LA M.
LA M.

love soda but this one is great because it has a nice flavor to it. Its great for the price and value.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA

Sprite is great if you are trying to cut down on your caffeine intake, but still want something fizzy.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX

It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
Perla F.
Perla F.

This soft drink is perfect when you have an upset stomach.. love the lemon-lime taste and the sparks..
Rikka C.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV

I have to drink Sprite everyday. I love it more than Pepsi. I try to stay away from dark colored soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now