Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
One of the greater sodas that I can actually drink. It has a lot of tasty flavor and is perfect for a summer drink. I am a repeat consumer who buys whenever I have an itch for soda. I would definitely recommend to others.
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Sprite is and has always been my favorite soda. It is great for mixing, alcoholic drinks, and does not have as harsh carbonation as Coke or Pepsi. It is fairly expensive but finding it on sale makes it more affordable. It also does not have caffeine, which is great.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Who doesn't love sprite? Great refreshing taste, even good for an upset stomach! Doesn't sit heavy. I am a repeat customer for sure when it comes to sprite. Always sold at an affordable price. Would definitely recommend to others if needed, but hey- it's sprite.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love Sprite! Over the years this company has not changed their great taste and has come out with healthier options for those who may need less sugar or have other health restrictions. This is also good to mix with fruit juice or grenadine for a mixed drink.
Abbey G.
Abbey G.
Lexington
Sprite is so good and refreshing!  Love that crisp lemon-lime taste...while it lasts...goes flat very quickly even in the bottle.  Sprite is used in many recipes and drinks it is a great medium for beverages and to drink by itself. xoxo <3 love it
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
Birmingham
The reason I love Sprite is because it doesn't stain my teeth like dark sodas too. It's also great for when your sick, like stomach aches or nausea. My go-to soda since I was a youngin'.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
When it comes to clear soda, you can't beat sprite. It's so refreshing and crisp. Of course it would be nice if it had less sugar and no high fructose corn syrup but it is what it is...I don't normally buy soda, but occasionally can't help but buy a sprite!
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.
oooouuuu sprite is my favorite soda !! it's always so refreshing to me !!! and i love how they have it everywhere so i can pick one up when i want to. sometimes i put it in the freezer and let it get to like a slushy type of frozen then eat it like that !!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Not my favorite carbonated soft drink. I'm a dark soda kinda girl. It can be a refreshing soda if you are looking for something light and crisp and it's really hot outside. It would probably make a good mixer for a cocktail when you are sitting by the pool.
abby s.
abby s.
Sacramento
Bubbly and sweet, an explosion of citrus flavor, quenching your thirst and delicious with McDonalds. Even LeBron James likes sprite. But he wouldn't tell you to drink it, but I would.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?