BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jaden R.
Jaden R.
Sprite is probably one of my favorite pops. I love how it has fruit involved and the taste is very good. I know that it is not healthy so drinking a lot of it would probably not be good for you. I wouldnt continue buying it because it isn't healthy, but it is a good once and awhile drink at a good price.
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.
oooouuuu sprite is my favorite soda !! it's always so refreshing to me !!! and i love how they have it everywhere so i can pick one up when i want to. sometimes i put it in the freezer and let it get to like a slushy type of frozen then eat it like that !!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
These are good for those sick days when you're belly just doesn't feel to great but they do not last long at all! And they can have an awful after taste. Also I feel like the taste is just not consistent. Sometimes I might really like it some times I don't
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Not my favorite carbonated soft drink. I'm a dark soda kinda girl. It can be a refreshing soda if you are looking for something light and crisp and it's really hot outside. It would probably make a good mixer for a cocktail when you are sitting by the pool.
Anytime I'm ordering something from a restaurant or fast food restaurant, I always order a sprite for a drink. Especially if I need to hurry up and order something to drink, I always choose the sprite to drink. But it never fails me so I'm happy about it.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
When it comes to clear soda, you can't beat sprite. It's so refreshing and crisp. Of course it would be nice if it had less sugar and no high fructose corn syrup but it is what it is...I don't normally buy soda, but occasionally can't help but buy a sprite!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
Who doesn't love sprite?I have always liked sprite since I was a kid. It's my go to soda that doesn't give you an insane amount of sugars. I feel like you'd have to be crazy to have never had sprite in your life. Caffeine free which is awesome as well!
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Sacramento
Bubbly and sweet, an explosion of citrus flavor, quenching your thirst and delicious with McDonalds. Even LeBron James likes sprite. But he wouldn't tell you to drink it, but I would.
Tomás R.
Tomás R.
Sprite lemon lime soda is refreshing, good on it's own or to prepare different cocktails. I preffer it rather than other brands because it has a more subtle flavor and is less sweet. Rather than drinking it alone, i use it to prepare cocktails and mixes.
Mea C.
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Yup, it's a soda...liquid candy...tasty and refreshing and light on the palate. It helps to clear one's throat, can cleanse the palate between different types of food, and can make you burp. What else am I supposed to say about Sprite, it's a soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?