Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA

I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Florence, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite drink because I usually drink caffeine free drinks more than anything
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA

I take this to work and i drink when im sick my little said are you ok i said no then she give me sprite
Erica V.
Erica V.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I like to buy the cans so I can take them to work. Very inexpensive.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oceanside, Ca

Delicious and refreshing. Love it on a hot summers day. Sprite is my go to soda and can find everywhere.
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY

I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I like not so dark drinks. I like diet sprite too. Sprite has the best taste
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Milwaukee, WI

Well, this is my favorite soda. Its so light and bubbly. Its perfect with anything you're having to drink
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO

I have transitioned from Mt. DEW to Sprite. And I love it!! It definitely doesn't last around our house.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Venezuela

Sprit is definitely my favorite drink, it taste very good and it isn't as processed as other soft drinks
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now