BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Nilofar b.
I don't drink pop that often because the amount of sugar and chemicals in it isn't really good for my body. But once in a while I will. I love this sprite! Actually I really love lemon-lime flavors so this eas a treat! Definitely recommend trying it especially if you like sprite!
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Sprite is my number one soda i love drinking sprite ever since i was a little kid and sprite was basically my first soda ever and i dont regret a thing so please buy sprite it cheap and it afforfable.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
I enjoy drinking sprite because it always leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth! Whatever type of food I may finish eating, I love drinking sprite afterwards because it tastes so good. I always do a refreshing sigh after drinking it.
Yakelin M.
Sprite ūüćčis my favorite beverage! It has a really great taste. It can also help u when u have a stomach ache or when you feel sickūü§Ę. Next time you're thirsty take a big drink ūüćĻof SPRITE
Briana J.
I like sprite way better than other lemon lime sodas as far as flavor goes. I don't drink much soda, but when I do I will always reach for a Coca Cola product, and sprite is the most refreshing on a hot day
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
My family and I quit drinking caffeinated drinks, but still want something with carbonation. We decided to try drinking Sprites, and have been ever since! Sprite has an amazing lemon lime flavor, and the perfect amount of carbonation. Its a very refreshing caffeine free drink!
Saher K.
San Antonio, TX
I love soda sprite has many benefits it goes great with crackers if you have the stomach flu, and also helps with gas due to the lemon and carbonation! Its taste refreshing and doesn't make you feel unhealty afterward like coke does
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
My family and I prefer Sprite over most other soft drinks. The price is great and the state is even better. When we are not drinking water, juice, or milk we have Sprite. Its a staple in our home. I would recommend it to anyone who wants something carbonated with out calories.
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
I gave up regular pop a few months ago. Caffeinated pop. This is a perfect mixer as well. You have to catch it on sale or you will be out of pocket too much. I mix this for my adult drinks and don't get the sugary buzz I would if it was regular sodas. Thank goodness for Sprite.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this soda so much! It is my all time favorite soda! It has a great and long lasting flavor. It doesn't have a lot of sugar like most sodas have. It has way less sugar than coke. I really recommend this soda to you guys. It tastes so good and it isn't to sweet like coke.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?