BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Sprite has always been my go-to soda especially when I have a belly ache or I'm not feeling too well! The flavor is crisp and tastes great and isn't overpowering, a lot of times you can get the 12 pack cans for a great deal and I would definitely buy sprite again!
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Sprite is and has always been my favorite soda. It is great for mixing, alcoholic drinks, and does not have as harsh carbonation as Coke or Pepsi. It is fairly expensive but finding it on sale makes it more affordable. It also does not have caffeine, which is great.
Savanna V.
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
This is my biggest vice. I love Sprite with a passion. But of course the sugar catches up with you at some point. And when it caught up with me I had to cut it out of my daily routine. But the taste is so fresh and light that it makes any meal just that much better.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY
One of the greater sodas that I can actually drink. It has a lot of tasty flavor and is perfect for a summer drink. I am a repeat consumer who buys whenever I have an itch for soda. I would definitely recommend to others.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Who doesn't love sprite? Great refreshing taste, even good for an upset stomach! Doesn't sit heavy. I am a repeat customer for sure when it comes to sprite. Always sold at an affordable price. Would definitely recommend to others if needed, but hey- it's sprite.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love Sprite! Over the years this company has not changed their great taste and has come out with healthier options for those who may need less sugar or have other health restrictions. This is also good to mix with fruit juice or grenadine for a mixed drink.
Abbey G.
Abbey G.
Lexington
Sprite is so good and refreshing!  Love that crisp lemon-lime taste...while it lasts...goes flat very quickly even in the bottle.  Sprite is used in many recipes and drinks it is a great medium for beverages and to drink by itself. xoxo <3 love it
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
Birmingham
The reason I love Sprite is because it doesn't stain my teeth like dark sodas too. It's also great for when your sick, like stomach aches or nausea. My go-to soda since I was a youngin'.
Jaden R.
Jaden R.
Sprite is probably one of my favorite pops. I love how it has fruit involved and the taste is very good. I know that it is not healthy so drinking a lot of it would probably not be good for you. I wouldnt continue buying it because it isn't healthy, but it is a good once and awhile drink at a good price.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
When it comes to clear soda, you can't beat sprite. It's so refreshing and crisp. Of course it would be nice if it had less sugar and no high fructose corn syrup but it is what it is...I don't normally buy soda, but occasionally can't help but buy a sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?