Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Such a classic soda. I drink lots of soda, which is not very good. But, I love Sprite because it doesn't have caffeine or keep me up in the evenings. I have always loved Sprite and I always will. The classic lemon lime is the best.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. I love that it is clear, so it doesn't have the color additives. It has a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. And since it's caffeine-free, I can enjoy it any time of day. Good value for the money. I will definitely continue to drink it.
Reina L.
Reina L.
Bridgewater
I love this soda so much! It is my all time favorite soda! It has a great and long lasting flavor. It doesn't have a lot of sugar like most sodas have. It has way less sugar than coke. I really recommend this soda to you guys. It tastes so good and it isn't to sweet like coke.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Smithfield , Va
A nice refreshing lemon-lime soda that's also caffeine free. Sprite is one of the few sodas I allow my kids to have on occasion at restaurants because it is caffeine free. My husband and I also love a ice cold sprite when we have a sore throats the carbonation really helps.
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
i am not a soda drinker, but i do love a good sprite. it's pretty high in sugar (like all other sodas), but i like that it is clear and caffeine free. also, the best when i am sick, with some saltines.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite soda. I could drink sprite with every meal and be perfectly okay with it! It is so refreshing and so tasty. It's also the only thing I'll drink or even have at all when I'm sick because it actually soothes my stomach.
Mia J.
Mia J.
This is really good! When I am in the mood for a soda with a citrus taste, this is what I go to! I don't drink this often, but when I do, it is so refreshing and delicious! I prefer buying this in a bottle so that I can easily cap it up! But I do love this and recommend!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Sprite lemon lime soda is the best ! there are no caffeine or artificial colors in Sprite , It is a light drink that leaves you feeling refreshed with a kick of lemon and lime, Sprite is a drink that goes well with anything  form family bbqs to out in the town
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
I lik sprite because it's still soda, but it isn't as bad for you as dark colored sodas (coke, diet coke, root beer, etc.) I don't drink darker soda's anymore because I know how bad they are, so when I have a taste for pop I just get sprite because it's good, but it's a lot better than coke or diet coke would have been
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I'm not one for drinking soda too often, but when I do I prefer 11 flavored one. Obviously, soda is not a healthy choice, but every once in a while it's OK to indulge. I would recommend it because it has no coloring added to it and it has less sugar than other drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?