Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Hailee G.
Hailee G.
Glastonbury, CT

Best tasting lemon lime soda there is! great by itself or mixed with other juices for punch.
Caldriana S.
Caldriana S.

Favorite drink of all time. Hands down will be my favorite drink. Recommend this for anyone.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY

Love an ice cold Sprite! The lemony taste is so good! I often forget it's soda. So delicious
Lori B.
Lori B.
Smithfield , Nc

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. I love the taste so much, way better than Sierra Mist
Christina D.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY

very tasty and crisp , i buy it at walmart and Price Shopper , it meet all my expectations .
Britney R.
Britney R.

The boys in my house love sprite so they can add a little grenadine and make Shirley temples
Shonda C.
Shonda C.

Nice and refreshing. I always want this when I am not feeling well. It is soft on the belly.
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.

this is my favorite soda. it's very crisp and tasty and doesn't feel to heavy on my stomach!
Jia H.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL

My favorite soda in the world!!! I love the taste, i don't feel like a drank a can of sugar.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL

I absolutely love sprite! It's my favorite product. It always helps me settle an upset tummy
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now