BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite soda. I could drink sprite with every meal and be perfectly okay with it! It is so refreshing and so tasty. It's also the only thing I'll drink or even have at all when I'm sick because it actually soothes my stomach.
Mia J.
Mia J.
This is really good! When I am in the mood for a soda with a citrus taste, this is what I go to! I don't drink this often, but when I do, it is so refreshing and delicious! I prefer buying this in a bottle so that I can easily cap it up! But I do love this and recommend!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Sprite lemon lime soda is the best ! there are no caffeine or artificial colors in Sprite , It is a light drink that leaves you feeling refreshed with a kick of lemon and lime, Sprite is a drink that goes well with anything  form family bbqs to out in the town
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
I lik sprite because it's still soda, but it isn't as bad for you as dark colored sodas (coke, diet coke, root beer, etc.) I don't drink darker soda's anymore because I know how bad they are, so when I have a taste for pop I just get sprite because it's good, but it's a lot better than coke or diet coke would have been
Shontrea H.
Shontrea H.
This is my favorite soda. It is very refreshing, and not as heavy as darker sodas. the price is very reasonable of the quality of the product. I am a continuous consumer of this product. The bright green packaging catches the eyes. I would recommend this to a friend.
lDawn C.
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC
Sprite is something we keep in the house all the time it's very refreshing on a hot day and it's really good it doesn't overpower when you up have it with a meal like I say it's here all the time it's a huge it have no caffeine and that's a big thing I love my Sprite
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Kearny, NJ
I'm not one for drinking soda too often, but when I do I prefer 11 flavored one. Obviously, soda is not a healthy choice, but every once in a while it's OK to indulge. I would recommend it because it has no coloring added to it and it has less sugar than other drinks.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
One of the greater sodas that I can actually drink. It has a lot of tasty flavor and is perfect for a summer drink. I am a repeat consumer who buys whenever I have an itch for soda. I would definitely recommend to others.
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Sprite is and has always been my favorite soda. It is great for mixing, alcoholic drinks, and does not have as harsh carbonation as Coke or Pepsi. It is fairly expensive but finding it on sale makes it more affordable. It also does not have caffeine, which is great.
Savanna V.
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
This is my biggest vice. I love Sprite with a passion. But of course the sugar catches up with you at some point. And when it caught up with me I had to cut it out of my daily routine. But the taste is so fresh and light that it makes any meal just that much better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?