Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Palm Coast, FL

If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Delaine D.
Delaine D.

Love the taste. It had a unique flavor you can't find in other carbonated beverages such as 7up.
Westminster, MD

When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN

Such a delicious and nourishing citrus taste. It is filled with flavor and it is very enjoyable.
I have only tried this, I can say it is delicious and refreshing I would like a new presentation
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Juanice A.
Juanice A.
Jacksonville, TX

I usually drink Sprite when I'm not feeling well. I also give it to my family when they are ill.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , Nh

Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Luzmaria R.
Luzmaria R.
Bloomington, CA

Love this soda the only falvor i drink since im prego lolz i dont get heart burns with this one!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL

love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?