Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
michelle c.
michelle c.

Greta and just always love this and it has a nice fresh taste and always makes the thirst go away
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela

Im a hug fan of Sprite, its my favorite soda mainly beuse its not so sweet and its so refreshing.
Ornisha C.
Ornisha C.
Staten Island, NY

My favorite drink ever! I always order this at restaurants or actually anywhere. Super refreshing
Khulood A.
Khulood A.

This lime soda is incredibly refreshing every time on a sunny day I prefer to drink Sprite soda .
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA

I just love Sprite . I think price really resheses you all the time. One of the best sodas I love
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY

Love sprite its a freaking taste love taste love how it just bubbles its my good choice of a soda
Georgiana Elena H.
Georgiana Elena H.
Bucharest

I think sprite is the perfect drink to buy in the summer when it's so hot, it gives you a refresh
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Sprite is so delicious. Everyone should drink sprite it is bubbly and yummy and tastey and fizzy.
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL

I love this soda with my fav chips..I always drink them ...very refreshing.. I love it ..try it!!
jennifer p.
jennifer p.

ALWAYS loved sprite is not too sweet and not too dry ! has a very good flavor perfect for naseau!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now