Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO

I have transitioned from Mt. DEW to Sprite. And I love it!! It definitely doesn't last around our house.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Venezuela

Sprit is definitely my favorite drink, it taste very good and it isn't as processed as other soft drinks
Camille D.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT

A nice cold sprite is the best. sprite is my favorite light colored soda (not coke or dark colored soda)
Kenya N.
Kenya N.
Newark, New Jersey

Tasty.... I rarely drink this soda but do sometimes. This is not a beverage that I would buy personally.
Ziha L.
Ziha L.

Sprite never gets old. It's a good soda without being to sweet. I order this every time I go out to eat.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California

Sprite is the best I love it. It taste really bomb if it's really cold.it's really good on a hot weather
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN

Nice and simple soda really good for my Stomach aches and just it disgust easier for me then othet sodas
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA

This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
esmeralda p.
esmeralda p.

I drink this lemon lime soda every chance i get in a hot summer day, enjoy the weather plus refreshments
Sa B.
Sa B.

Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now