BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Holly B.
Parma Heights, OH
Since I quit drinking dark pop only stick with clear this is my go to drink. Wouldn't change it for the world
️️natalie L.
New Britain, CT
I love sprite. I want to try the cherry one. Sprite is my sister favorite soda. I could drink this anywhere.
Marissa H.
I love sprite. I like to have one of these while a enjoy a hot meal. I also like to mix it with crown royal.
María José S.
Bebida 100% refrescante, calma la sed y el calor. Recomendada. Su rico sabor a limón. Suave. Me gusta mucho.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
Sprite is my go to drink. If I don't have any tea, I always drink Sprite. I don't like any other soft drink.
cynthia s.
Sprite is very refreshing when in heat and when are looking for something refreshing. Such a reluctant taste
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
Spite is hands down the best lemon/lime drink out there! It is extremely refreshing and just a classic drink.
Misjah S.
North Canton, OH
I'm not big on clear sodas, but this one is actually very good. It has a crisp taste and is very refreshing.
Alia P.
Lakeland, FL
It isn't to sweet but it's carbonated water. It's a very common drink because most of my friends like sprit.
gail h.
Lubbock, TX
I like this for a non caffeine cola. It great to use for party punch, freeze as ice cubes to float in punch.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?