Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Mariana M.
Mariana M.

No consumo muchas bebidas pero es de mis preferidas ya que no contiene muchos colorantes artificiales.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Gainesville , Va

Sprite has always been one of my favorites, nothing's better when your thirsty than an ice cold sprite
Karissa B.
Karissa B.

Sprite is my go to soda when thirsty . It's not as heavy as darker sodas. And it isn't as sweet either
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

One of my favorite sodas, especially for parties. It's cheap and easy to get and most people enjoy it.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX

I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
jessa m.
jessa m.
Aberdeen, WA

I love the 12 oz can of sprite because its just enough sugar so i don't get sick and taste pretty good
Kelly U.
Kelly U.

Sprite is my drink. Caffeine free is a plus in my book. I am prone to UTI'S so this is perfect for me.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Savoy, IL

Classic sprite is always refreshing. It's not as heavy as other carbonated sodas and I love the taste.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX

Sprint's the best what can I say lemon lime soda for me everyday I use this when I have a sick stomach
maria s.
maria s.
Ontario, CA

100% original all the way the best soda invented good flavor not as sweet as others always ordering it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now