BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Reina L.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this soda so much! It is my all time favorite soda! It has a great and long lasting flavor. It doesn't have a lot of sugar like most sodas have. It has way less sugar than coke. I really recommend this soda to you guys. It tastes so good and it isn't to sweet like coke.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
A nice refreshing lemon-lime soda that's also caffeine free. Sprite is one of the few sodas I allow my kids to have on occasion at restaurants because it is caffeine free. My husband and I also love a ice cold sprite when we have a sore throats the carbonation really helps.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
My favorite soda. I could drink sprite with every meal and be perfectly okay with it! It is so refreshing and so tasty. It's also the only thing I'll drink or even have at all when I'm sick because it actually soothes my stomach.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Auburn
Sprite is great and has a great flavor to it. The only thing I wish was different was that it had caffeine. Because there are times I crave a Sprite but want or need something with caffeine. I do highly recommend it. It is great to use for mixed drinks and punches as well.
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
i am not a soda drinker, but i do love a good sprite. it's pretty high in sugar (like all other sodas), but i like that it is clear and caffeine free. also, the best when i am sick, with some saltines.
Mia J.
Mia J.
This is really good! When I am in the mood for a soda with a citrus taste, this is what I go to! I don't drink this often, but when I do, it is so refreshing and delicious! I prefer buying this in a bottle so that I can easily cap it up! But I do love this and recommend!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Sprite lemon lime soda is the best ! there are no caffeine or artificial colors in Sprite , It is a light drink that leaves you feeling refreshed with a kick of lemon and lime, Sprite is a drink that goes well with anything  form family bbqs to out in the town
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
I lik sprite because it's still soda, but it isn't as bad for you as dark colored sodas (coke, diet coke, root beer, etc.) I don't drink darker soda's anymore because I know how bad they are, so when I have a taste for pop I just get sprite because it's good, but it's a lot better than coke or diet coke would have been
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Austin
I do not drink soft drinks but I cannot cut Sprite out of my life. I drink about one a day. It is also super good with the pink Hypnotiq. Just run a lime around the edge of a glass, dip the glass in sugar, and then use equal parts Sprite and Hypnotiq for your beverage!
Shontrea H.
Shontrea H.
This is my favorite soda. It is very refreshing, and not as heavy as darker sodas. the price is very reasonable of the quality of the product. I am a continuous consumer of this product. The bright green packaging catches the eyes. I would recommend this to a friend.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?