Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Hailee G.
Hailee G.
Glastonbury, CT

Best tasting lemon lime soda there is! great by itself or mixed with other juices for punch.
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.

this is my favorite soda. it's very crisp and tasty and doesn't feel to heavy on my stomach!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Taste great without all of that extra caffeine. It's so refreshing especially on a hot day!!
Shonda C.
Shonda C.

Nice and refreshing. I always want this when I am not feeling well. It is soft on the belly.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Oxnard, California

My boys like this soda. Don't give it to them daily but they do have it like 2 times a month
Jeanne S.
Jeanne S.
Holiday, FL

Favorite soda ever! Light lemon lime taste that send a refreshing burst down your taste buds
Jia H.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL

My favorite soda in the world!!! I love the taste, i don't feel like a drank a can of sugar.
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA

This is one pf my favorite sodas, I dont like Coca-Cola or pepsi as much as I like this one.
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.

Love this soda my family loves sprite and coca cola those two are always in our refrigerator
I love this soda one of my favorite any restaurant i go to i always order a sprite love this
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now