Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Maxine G.
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Been around forever and still the most perfect soda! Caffeine free so even the kids can enjoy it. Also, it makes a great mixer with adult beverages. Store brand alternatives never can compete. IT is amazing and refreshing. We buy this often.
Arne A.
Arne A.
Chesapeake , VA
besides MT dew sprite is my all time favorite drink I get it every time we go out to get food or anything I always get a sprite lol its refreshing and I love lemon and lime so its a prefect drink for me. I don't drink a lot of soda but I will go for a sprite if I want a dash of caffeine.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite soda ! I've always been more of a clear liquid drinker! And I love the fact it is caffeine free! So I'm able to drink it without problems while being pregnant! It also has helped me when I have been sick in the past the bubbles make everything better ! Best soda out there!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
I gave up regular pop a few months ago. Caffeinated pop. This is a perfect mixer as well. You have to catch it on sale or you will be out of pocket too much. I mix this for my adult drinks and don't get the sugary buzz I would if it was regular sodas. Thank goodness for Sprite.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Sarasota, FL
It's refreshing it's tasty and one of my faves. It doesn't let me down in comparison to other lemon lime drinks the taste is always crisp and refreshing the packaging is attractive and I will of course be buying again
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
My family and I prefer Sprite over most other soft drinks. The price is great and the state is even better. When we are not drinking water, juice, or milk we have Sprite. Its a staple in our home. I would recommend it to anyone who wants something carbonated with out calories.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City , TN
My family and I quit drinking caffeinated drinks, but still want something with carbonation. We decided to try drinking Sprites, and have been ever since! Sprite has an amazing lemon lime flavor, and the perfect amount of carbonation. Its a very refreshing caffeine free drink!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Such a classic soda. I drink lots of soda, which is not very good. But, I love Sprite because it doesn't have caffeine or keep me up in the evenings. I have always loved Sprite and I always will. The classic lemon lime is the best.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. I love that it is clear, so it doesn't have the color additives. It has a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. And since it's caffeine-free, I can enjoy it any time of day. Good value for the money. I will definitely continue to drink it.
Reina L.
Reina L.
Bridgewater
I love this soda so much! It is my all time favorite soda! It has a great and long lasting flavor. It doesn't have a lot of sugar like most sodas have. It has way less sugar than coke. I really recommend this soda to you guys. It tastes so good and it isn't to sweet like coke.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?