Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX

Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

Only soda i will drink! really good for an upset stomach! It is a little higher than other sodas!
Kammie T.
Kammie T.

Sprite! Such a nice lemon lime flavor! I like it a lot! This is my go to beverage at restaurants.
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, Ok

It's a really refreshing drink not to sweet and has a great taste specially when it's extra cold.
veronica g.
veronica g.
Dallas, TX

this is jesus in my mouth , but to be honest its better cold not a big fan of the diet one though
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Troy, NY

Me and my grandma love this so much I love the taste it so amazing I just over all love this soda
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

Sprite is probably one of my favorites! I love the refreshing taste especially in the summer time
Edelis D.
Edelis D.
Clermont, FL

Good combination of taste, love love love. Very refreshing. I love this brand. Highly recommended
Jessie E.
Jessie E.

Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.

Love the refreshing lemon lime taste! Always a go to for soft drinks. A must have in our fridge!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?