BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Angie R.
Sprite is a refreshing drink during hot weather's. Once you open the sprite can or bottle all of the carbon dioxide releases from the can or bottle. Sprite is a sometimes expensive when you get the pack, but just a can or bottle it's affordable. I'll definitely buy it again because if you are sick and you just want a soda you really want like coca cola but one soda can make you feel a little bit better is sprite.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I was very anxious to buy this soda. I tried it for the first time i kinda didnt like it, so i took another sip of it and it was amazing. With that being said you should try it and you will fall in love with it.
Makenna W.
Homestead
Ah...... so good! Lemon lime flavor really shines through! Most people have tried this drink before, but for those who haven't, I am not a big fan of carbonated drinks since they hurt my tounge and throat but yet sprite is my favorite soda!! Great sparkle and shine for the one and only lemon lime! 🍋
Katherine V.
My favorite would never change to seven up!! Just have more opening in the market great packing. Slim and always cool. I always drink this even 5 bottles per day. Highly recommended to everyone ❤❤❤❤ My favorite
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Sprite is me and my families go-to drink for literally any occasion you can think of. When it's not water, it's Sprite. We enjoy how it quenches our thirst with its crispy citrus flavor. For some reason it's lighter and more enjoyable than the darker sodas. I don't see myself drinking anything else.
Carrie P.
Sprite is my favorite lemon-like flavored soda! It's great on a hot summer day and is crisp and refreshing! It's great for mixing with alcohol or other fruity flavors! It also helps soothe my stomach if I'm feeling sick. Obviously, there are no health benefits to soda, so drink in moderation!
Chaya B.
Sprite is one of the only sodas I do like. However, I am not a big soda drinker, I prefer water. I rarely have Sprite but that doesn't make it any less delicious 😋 I would recommend to others who are soda drinkers.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
I'm not a big soda drinker, but one of the times I do drink soda is when my tummy gets upset. One of my go to things is drinking white soda usually sprite. It helps my stomach to calm down and it taste good while doing so. I would recommend.
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Been around forever and still the most perfect soda! Caffeine free so even the kids can enjoy it. Also, it makes a great mixer with adult beverages. Store brand alternatives never can compete. IT is amazing and refreshing. We buy this often.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
Sprite has been one of my favorite sodas since childhood. The crisp, fresh flavor brings back so many great memories. You can enjoy it alone or turn it into a shirley temple which is always a good time! I also love that it doesn't have caffeine, so no matter what time it is, I can enjoy it without worrying about it affecting my sleep.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?