BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Not really my thing, I prefer Cola's typically over Citrus Sodas but this one is just way too bland for me. It has practically the same amount of sugar but doesnt taste like anything really. Even Sundrop has tons more flavor and thats a crisp Citrus Soda. Not my favorite but a lot of other people like it.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Livonia, NY
We love Sprite! As a GERD sufferer, my doctor warned me many years ago about consuming too much caffeine as caffeine can (and does!) aggravate acid reflux. Sprite is a great alternative to a similar product with caffeine, when you're looking to enjoy a crisp, tasty carbonated beverage! Highly recommend!
Brittanie M.
Brittanie M.
Fort smith, AR
This is literally the only soda I will drink. I was on the Atkins diet a few years ago and stopped drinking soda all together. Occasionally I would want something sweet and if we didn't have anything in the house, I'd get a drink of sprite. It helped so much! Also I love the lemon/lime taste as well.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
I love sprite it is a bit sweet but very bubbly. It captures a rich taste of lemon lime flavor. Sprite is one of my favorite coca cola products because i do not consume coke so i choose sprite over coke. You can find this in many sizes. It is great for kids and not too small. Perfect for an upset stomach too.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Sprite is a refreshing drink during hot weather's. Once you open the sprite can or bottle all of the carbon dioxide releases from the can or bottle. Sprite is a sometimes expensive when you get the pack, but just a can or bottle it's affordable. I'll definitely buy it again because if you are sick and you just want a soda you really want like coca cola but one soda can make you feel a little bit better is sprite.
Makenna W.
Makenna W.
Homestead
Ah...... so good! Lemon lime flavor really shines through! Most people have tried this drink before, but for those who haven't, I am not a big fan of carbonated drinks since they hurt my tounge and throat but yet sprite is my favorite soda!! Great sparkle and shine for the one and only lemon lime! ­čŹő
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Sprite is me and my families go-to drink for literally any occasion you can think of. When it's not water, it's Sprite. We enjoy how it quenches our thirst with its crispy citrus flavor. For some reason it's lighter and more enjoyable than the darker sodas. I don't see myself drinking anything else.
Maxine G.
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Been around forever and still the most perfect soda! Caffeine free so even the kids can enjoy it. Also, it makes a great mixer with adult beverages. Store brand alternatives never can compete. IT is amazing and refreshing. We buy this often.
Arne A.
Arne A.
Chesapeake , VA
besides MT dew sprite is my all time favorite drink I get it every time we go out to get food or anything I always get a sprite lol its refreshing and I love lemon and lime so its a prefect drink for me. I don't drink a lot of soda but I will go for a sprite if I want a dash of caffeine.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
I gave up regular pop a few months ago. Caffeinated pop. This is a perfect mixer as well. You have to catch it on sale or you will be out of pocket too much. I mix this for my adult drinks and don't get the sugary buzz I would if it was regular sodas. Thank goodness for Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?