Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I don't drink much soda, but I can never pass up Sprite. I buy this when i go out to dinner, or for a quick stop at the gas station. There is always sales going on to get more for your money. The flavor of Sprite is so refreshing, and I find it doesn't sit heavy in my stomach unlike other pop. I recommend if you haven't tried already!
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I drink sprite for many reasons. It tastes good like lemon lime sweetness, it is simply sweet, crisp, refreshing, my child can drink sprite opposed to coke because it is healthier with less calories less sugar, and it has no caffeine which is a big plus in my book. I drink it too because it tastes great and its healthier.
Krista M.
Krista M.
I like this pop a lot. I drink when I want the carbonation of pop, and not the caffeine. It tastes good mixed with Coke, as well. It is my favorite lemon lime pop, compared to Sierra Mist or 7-Up. It tastes good, and quenches my thirst without making me thirsty after, and doesn't dehydrate you like caffeine does.
Darla W.
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT
Sprite is an all time classic. Its lemon lime flavor is so good it is probably the most healthy carbonated drink lol, but its not my all time favorite. I do drink it time to time and it does quench those thirst periods when needed. I would recommend this to everyone.
I love Sprite its light, crisp, and fresh. I love how its caffeine free. I also love Sprite when I'm sick or have a sour stomach, its the best for nausea. When I was pregnant with my children and had to stop drinking caffeine Sprite was what I could switch to and it wasn't awful, it helped with the nausea also.
Erica A.
Erica A.
great product! this product is a main staple in my house during flu season. really easy on your stomach and the flavor is crisp and refreshing. great for settling upset tummies. packaging is convienant especially when it comes in the plastic bottles with a screw on top so you can easily travel with it.
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
N Chelmsford, MA
Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Love the taste could live without the after taste that never goes away. I would choose a refreshing sprite over most other flavors of soda, but the sugary after taste really grosses me out.
Skarlett L.
Skarlett L.
Love sprite when I want something light with not a lot of sugary syrup like coke or Pepsi. Good value and very convenient packaging for the fridge. Taste is great and comes in many flavors so you will fine one you like
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Sharp, fresh and no caffeine. The only drink I buy for my kiddos. Sprite is refreshing and easily found in the stores because of its bright green packaging . We love it and will continue to get our sugar fix from Sprite!
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
I love sprite it is a bit sweet but very bubbly. It captures a rich taste of lemon lime flavor. Sprite is one of my favorite coca cola products because i do not consume coke so i choose sprite over coke. You can find this in many sizes. It is great for kids and not too small. Perfect for an upset stomach too.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?