Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO

I prefer light soda, and i believe this tastes 10 times better than sierra mist, by a longshot
Jada H.
Jada H.
Baltimore, MD

I like Sprite best lemon lime soda compared to Sierra Mist & Mountain Dew . Sweet & good Taste
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
Miami, Fl

I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL

Sprite is great for adults and kods. Not much sugar which is good for kids. Also tastes yummy.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, PA

One of my favorite pops, very refreshing, does go flat quicker than other pops. Great flavor!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love Sprite. It has been my all time favorite soda since before I can remember. It's so good.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA

One of my favorite sodas I drink it regularly and its my familys favorite . I love the taste.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

I really enjoy this perfect ratio of lemon and lime! I really enjoy using it for mixed drinks
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It's not heavy on my stomach and taste really good and refreshing
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA

My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now