Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Ithzy A.
Ithzy A.
San Jose, CA

I absolutely love drinking this because it has like a mineral water feel to it it's just really good and it's not to sweet
Addison L.
Addison L.

I drink atleast one a day maybe more ­čÖł it's the only thing I drink! I love that there is no caffeine in the soda either!!!
christina F.
christina F.
Cloverdale, CA

Yummy I love to drink this in a very hot day! It goes down so smooth! The best for that lemon lime flavor! So very tasty!!
Amo sabores c├ştricos, e acredito que a Sprite sabe me fazer feliz...
Consumo desde sempre, e o produto nuncae decepcionou.
Camila R.
Camila R.

Es una buena bebida me gusta mucho ya que es dulce , y es necesaria a la hora de comer en familia como todos los refrescos
Marah C.
Marah C.
Emporia, KS

Sprite can mix with anything! I normally mix it with vodka and it just goes down so smooth! And it's even tasty by itself!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY

The best #caffeinefree option. I enjoy Sprite over Sierra Mist. I think it's a good price for the quality of soda you get.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburg, Ca

Honestly I hate every soda but this one ! It doesn't hurt when you drink it and it doesn't make me super full after I do .
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Love Sprite! Perfect caffeine free soda. It's refreshing and a great go-to when you realize stomach feels less than great.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now