BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Sprite is my number one soda i love drinking sprite ever since i was a little kid and sprite was basically my first soda ever and i dont regret a thing so please buy sprite it cheap and it afforfable.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Sarasota, FL
It's refreshing it's tasty and one of my faves. It doesn't let me down in comparison to other lemon lime drinks the taste is always crisp and refreshing the packaging is attractive and I will of course be buying again
lauren v.
lauren v.
my go to clear soda! especially when im not feeling good! i love the crispness to it when i drink it and the fact that i can mix it with other stuff to give it some more flavor although alone it still tastes great! i love taking sprite and mixing it with maraschino cherry juice!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Such a classic soda. I drink lots of soda, which is not very good. But, I love Sprite because it doesn't have caffeine or keep me up in the evenings. I have always loved Sprite and I always will. The classic lemon lime is the best.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
My family and I quit drinking caffeinated drinks, but still want something with carbonation. We decided to try drinking Sprites, and have been ever since! Sprite has an amazing lemon lime flavor, and the perfect amount of carbonation. Its a very refreshing caffeine free drink!
Reina L.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this soda so much! It is my all time favorite soda! It has a great and long lasting flavor. It doesn't have a lot of sugar like most sodas have. It has way less sugar than coke. I really recommend this soda to you guys. It tastes so good and it isn't to sweet like coke.
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
My family and I prefer Sprite over most other soft drinks. The price is great and the state is even better. When we are not drinking water, juice, or milk we have Sprite. Its a staple in our home. I would recommend it to anyone who wants something carbonated with out calories.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. I love that it is clear, so it doesn't have the color additives. It has a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. And since it's caffeine-free, I can enjoy it any time of day. Good value for the money. I will definitely continue to drink it.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
A nice refreshing lemon-lime soda that's also caffeine free. Sprite is one of the few sodas I allow my kids to have on occasion at restaurants because it is caffeine free. My husband and I also love a ice cold sprite when we have a sore throats the carbonation really helps.
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
i am not a soda drinker, but i do love a good sprite. it's pretty high in sugar (like all other sodas), but i like that it is clear and caffeine free. also, the best when i am sick, with some saltines.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?