Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Jessie E.
Jessie E.

Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX

Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY

Love sprite its a freaking taste love taste love how it just bubbles its my good choice of a soda
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, Ok

It's a really refreshing drink not to sweet and has a great taste specially when it's extra cold.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA

The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Ornisha C.
Ornisha C.
Staten Island, NY

My favorite drink ever! I always order this at restaurants or actually anywhere. Super refreshing
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.

Refreshing and crisp. Bubbly, sweet and delicious. It's a great drink when you need a bubbly fix.
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA

Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Nazareth, PA

Sprite is very refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling full and bloated like darker colored soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?