Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Erica A.
Erica A.
great product! this product is a main staple in my house during flu season. really easy on your stomach and the flavor is crisp and refreshing. great for settling upset tummies. packaging is convienant especially when it comes in the plastic bottles with a screw on top so you can easily travel with it.
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
N Chelmsford, MA
Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Love the taste could live without the after taste that never goes away. I would choose a refreshing sprite over most other flavors of soda, but the sugary after taste really grosses me out.
Skarlett L.
Skarlett L.
Love sprite when I want something light with not a lot of sugary syrup like coke or Pepsi. Good value and very convenient packaging for the fridge. Taste is great and comes in many flavors so you will fine one you like
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Sharp, fresh and no caffeine. The only drink I buy for my kiddos. Sprite is refreshing and easily found in the stores because of its bright green packaging . We love it and will continue to get our sugar fix from Sprite!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Not really my thing, I prefer Cola's typically over Citrus Sodas but this one is just way too bland for me. It has practically the same amount of sugar but doesnt taste like anything really. Even Sundrop has tons more flavor and thats a crisp Citrus Soda. Not my favorite but a lot of other people like it.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
I love sprite it is a bit sweet but very bubbly. It captures a rich taste of lemon lime flavor. Sprite is one of my favorite coca cola products because i do not consume coke so i choose sprite over coke. You can find this in many sizes. It is great for kids and not too small. Perfect for an upset stomach too.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Livonia, NY
We love Sprite! As a GERD sufferer, my doctor warned me many years ago about consuming too much caffeine as caffeine can (and does!) aggravate acid reflux. Sprite is a great alternative to a similar product with caffeine, when you're looking to enjoy a crisp, tasty carbonated beverage! Highly recommend!
Angie R.
Angie R.
Sprite is a refreshing drink during hot weather's. Once you open the sprite can or bottle all of the carbon dioxide releases from the can or bottle. Sprite is a sometimes expensive when you get the pack, but just a can or bottle it's affordable. I'll definitely buy it again because if you are sick and you just want a soda you really want like coca cola but one soda can make you feel a little bit better is sprite.
Makenna W.
Makenna W.
Homestead
Ah...... so good! Lemon lime flavor really shines through! Most people have tried this drink before, but for those who haven't, I am not a big fan of carbonated drinks since they hurt my tounge and throat but yet sprite is my favorite soda!! Great sparkle and shine for the one and only lemon lime! ­čŹő
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Sprite is me and my families go-to drink for literally any occasion you can think of. When it's not water, it's Sprite. We enjoy how it quenches our thirst with its crispy citrus flavor. For some reason it's lighter and more enjoyable than the darker sodas. I don't see myself drinking anything else.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?