Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Paulina
Paulina

It's a perfect mixer for almost any hard liquor! Can't not have Sprite as a mixer when hosting a party!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA

My go to citrus drink! It's great if you want soda but not a really strong one Sprite is the way to go!
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL

Whoever have never tried Sprite most likely don't drink soda because Sprite is the best soft drink ever
Dani S.
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN

I like the taste of Sprite, it is refreshing. I like that it doesn't have the dyes of most other sodas.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ

My favorite flavor of soda. When I drink soda I order Sprite. Disappointed when they do not have Sprite
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA

I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA

Refreshing especially when cold. Often choose Sprite to avoid dark soda. Pleasant taste. Not to strong.
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

I like to drink this because it has a great lime flavor and i love to drink it with chips and dip yummy
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now