Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI

I love to drink these kind of soda when i am feeling sick or when i want pop but not any kind of pop like pepsi or anything
Judy P.
Judy P.

So good! It's always been a favorite. It's crisp, fresh and tastes great. The packaging actually reminds me of my childhood
es super deliciosa, refrescante, en un día caluroso nunca puede faltar una 7up es super refrescante y quita la sed muy bien
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.

Sweet but are good. The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV

My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

I love soda and sprite is one of the sodas on my favorite lists. I cant have much soda but if i do i usually choose sprite.
Irma C.
Irma C.

My family really loves sprite helps when stomach hurts or heart burns always buying sprite one of my husband favorite drink
Mimi S.
Mimi S.

This classic is the best it got a great original taste for those days when you don't want to over do it on the taste pallet
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle , Oh

I love Sprite. I usually only drink it if I don't have water, or coffee. The flavor is so, so good! I love all the bubbles!
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

HONESTLY THIS IS THE ONLY SODA I DRINK WHEN IAM IN THE MOOD OF A SODA! ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF ICE! IT'S SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now