Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Breanna W.
Breanna W.

I love drinking sprite when I have a stomach and I love the lemon taste. I would drink it all day
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.

Refreshing and crisp. Bubbly, sweet and delicious. It's a great drink when you need a bubbly fix.
Devonne R.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks

Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA

Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
Jessie E.
Jessie E.

Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Mafer S.
Mafer S.

I love! It is one of my favorite drinks, the lemon really makes the difference from other brands.
Jazz L.
Jazz L.

Dont srink soda everyday but wen i do this is the only kind i will drink cause it has no caffeine
nayeli c.
nayeli c.

I love this soda! I love it when it's cold and it's a great flavor! I love this more then squirt!
Kammie T.
Kammie T.

Sprite! Such a nice lemon lime flavor! I like it a lot! This is my go to beverage at restaurants.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now