Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
Out of all the drinks in the world, Sprite will forever be my favorite! If I am sick, I most certainly want my Sprite. If I am headed to class, I stop by the vending machine and get a Sprite. I would much rather drink sprite than 7UP or Sierra Mist anyday!
Lorryn S.
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
Classic, refreshing, what is there really to say let's be honest. There is something to be said, however, The fact that a soda that is so accessible and good doesn't have caffeine in it other than the sugar. I can't imagine what life would be like without spray when I'm craving sugar in something sparkling but I'm taking medication that doesn't vibe well with caffeine
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite soda. It has a crisp and refreshingly yummy taste. Also worth the mention, clear sodas a better for you which is what I gravitate towards. They pretty much have it anywhere besides places that only sell Pepsi products.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
When I buy a lemon lime soda I always buy Sprite because I think theirs taste better than any other brand on the market. I usually buy Sprite at least once a week! It has a really good, crisp flavor which I really enjoy. It tastes more natural than other brands with this flavor, I never notice any sugar substitute flavorings. I would recommend 100%
Dania M.
Dania M.
These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Sprite es una buena bebida mientras mas fría mejor por su sabor a limón a mi en lo personal me gustan las de limón, toronja etc y esta es una muy buena con sabor agradable tanto para niños como adultos, hay empaques para su mejor comodidad y tamaños.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I like Sprite soda. This has a great taste and comes next best to Pepsi. It did meet my expectations and I love the different varieties that this brand started to come with. I recommend this product so that you can try out new flavors and still be satisfied with the regular kind.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
I love sprite as is but having smaller cans has really helped me to slow down with my sugar intake while still allowing me to enjoy the refreshing taste of sprite. It's also a lot easier to store smaller cans in my fridge. All in all this is a great product especially for those who want to calorie count without switching to diet.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I don't drink much soda, but I can never pass up Sprite. I buy this when i go out to dinner, or for a quick stop at the gas station. There is always sales going on to get more for your money. The flavor of Sprite is so refreshing, and I find it doesn't sit heavy in my stomach unlike other pop. I recommend if you haven't tried already!
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I drink sprite for many reasons. It tastes good like lemon lime sweetness, it is simply sweet, crisp, refreshing, my child can drink sprite opposed to coke because it is healthier with less calories less sugar, and it has no caffeine which is a big plus in my book. I drink it too because it tastes great and its healthier.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?