Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Dania M.
Dania M.
These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I like Sprite soda. This has a great taste and comes next best to Pepsi. It did meet my expectations and I love the different varieties that this brand started to come with. I recommend this product so that you can try out new flavors and still be satisfied with the regular kind.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
My go-to drink. Whether it be from a fountain or from a can, I LOVE sprite. I try to limit my caffeine intake, so this works perfectly with a slice of pizza! I just wish those new Coca Cola Freestyle machines would work on their recipe, because the Sprite is just plain nasty from every one I've ever tried. It just tastes... wrong.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
I love sprite as is but having smaller cans has really helped me to slow down with my sugar intake while still allowing me to enjoy the refreshing taste of sprite. It's also a lot easier to store smaller cans in my fridge. All in all this is a great product especially for those who want to calorie count without switching to diet.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I don't drink much soda, but I can never pass up Sprite. I buy this when i go out to dinner, or for a quick stop at the gas station. There is always sales going on to get more for your money. The flavor of Sprite is so refreshing, and I find it doesn't sit heavy in my stomach unlike other pop. I recommend if you haven't tried already!
Darla W.
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT
Sprite is an all time classic. Its lemon lime flavor is so good it is probably the most healthy carbonated drink lol, but its not my all time favorite. I do drink it time to time and it does quench those thirst periods when needed. I would recommend this to everyone.
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I drink sprite for many reasons. It tastes good like lemon lime sweetness, it is simply sweet, crisp, refreshing, my child can drink sprite opposed to coke because it is healthier with less calories less sugar, and it has no caffeine which is a big plus in my book. I drink it too because it tastes great and its healthier.
Krista M.
Krista M.
I like this pop a lot. I drink when I want the carbonation of pop, and not the caffeine. It tastes good mixed with Coke, as well. It is my favorite lemon lime pop, compared to Sierra Mist or 7-Up. It tastes good, and quenches my thirst without making me thirsty after, and doesn't dehydrate you like caffeine does.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
Sprites are my favorite sodas ever. I pick Sprite over any other soda. It's a classic. The lemon and lime come together perfectly for a crisp, fresh taste. Summer or fall or winter or spring this drink will forever be my go to. Also another pro is that there is no caffeine! So no need to worry about those crashings!
I love Sprite its light, crisp, and fresh. I love how its caffeine free. I also love Sprite when I'm sick or have a sour stomach, its the best for nausea. When I was pregnant with my children and had to stop drinking caffeine Sprite was what I could switch to and it wasn't awful, it helped with the nausea also.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?