Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Indianola, IA

Sprite is so crisp it really hits the spot after a long day. I love that it's not to sugary.
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA

This is one pf my favorite sodas, I dont like Coca-Cola or pepsi as much as I like this one.
Caldriana S.
Caldriana S.

Favorite drink of all time. Hands down will be my favorite drink. Recommend this for anyone.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Pikeville, NC

I like the plain regular lemon line sprite the best. it always is refreshing and affordable.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY

Love an ice cold Sprite! The lemony taste is so good! I often forget it's soda. So delicious
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.

Love this soda my family loves sprite and coca cola those two are always in our refrigerator
Kiki M.
Kiki M.

This is one of the only carbonated drinks that I drink nowadays. It's a very neutral flavor.
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.
Batavia, NY

What backyard BBQ is complete without a refreshing side?! You can use in cocktails or punch!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL

I absolutely love sprite! It's my favorite product. It always helps me settle an upset tummy
Marina A.
Marina A.
Mendota, CA

Great soda ! Specially because it's caffeine free ! Awesome taste, must have it in my fridge
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now