BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
Great tasting and really smooth. I like the lemon lime flavor because it just gives a refreshingly sour taste that isn't too overpowering. The usual Sprite flavor is sometimes a little too sweet for me. I have bought this multiple times and I would buy all over again!
Abigail G.
I love this, I order sprite most of the time when we goto restaurants. It's refreshing and light. The taste cuts through heavier foods flavor very well, as such it makes a great palate cleanser. Price is great too I would recommend.
Macy C.
Alexander, AR
Sweet, flavorful, and light. Perfectly carbonated, great for when you're sick and don't like ginger ale or any other time. I love that they're caffeine free and don't have artificial coloring added. I would recommend to anyone!
Krista M.
I like this pop a lot. I drink when I want the carbonation of pop, and not the caffeine. It tastes good mixed with Coke, as well. It is my favorite lemon lime pop, compared to Sierra Mist or 7-Up. It tastes good, and quenches my thirst without making me thirsty after, and doesn't dehydrate you like caffeine does.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
Sprites are my favorite sodas ever. I pick Sprite over any other soda. It's a classic. The lemon and lime come together perfectly for a crisp, fresh taste. Summer or fall or winter or spring this drink will forever be my go to. Also another pro is that there is no caffeine! So no need to worry about those crashings!
Megan M.
California, PA
Sprite is a great, clear soda that is awesome by itself and also great to pair with drink mixes or even to use as a mixer! ;) The flavor of the soda isn't super over powering. It's an affordable soda that can be found in grocery stories as well as gas stations!
I love Sprite its light, crisp, and fresh. I love how its caffeine free. I also love Sprite when I'm sick or have a sour stomach, its the best for nausea. When I was pregnant with my children and had to stop drinking caffeine Sprite was what I could switch to and it wasn't awful, it helped with the nausea also.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Crisp & super refreshing, Sprite is the perfect summer‚ėÄ beverage!!! The lemon/limeūüćč flavor goes great with any food - especially anything grilledūüćóūüćĒūüĆ≠!!! Always quenches my thirst!!! Ahhh!!! ūüėä
Skarlett L.
Love sprite when I want something light with not a lot of sugary syrup like coke or Pepsi. Good value and very convenient packaging for the fridge. Taste is great and comes in many flavors so you will fine one you like
Erica A.
great product! this product is a main staple in my house during flu season. really easy on your stomach and the flavor is crisp and refreshing. great for settling upset tummies. packaging is convienant especially when it comes in the plastic bottles with a screw on top so you can easily travel with it.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?