Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Gabby
Gabby

My too go for anydwy I love this soda the most. It's so refreshing and it's beret when I'm sick
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
Lompoc, CA

I like this soda because it is so good and it has a great taste to it try it out if you haven't
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

This is my favorite soda. This tastes so good and it tastes like lemon and it is so refreshing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA

Delicious. Good for mixing or drinking on its own! Sprite is a go-to when I don't want caffeine
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Houston

The main beverage I go for when I go out somewhere. It really is refreshing and great to drink.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI

Love this pop. I like the cranberry flavor the best. Too bad they don't make more of that kind.
Katie R.
Katie R.

I am not a big soda drinker but sprite is one of my favorite types. It tastes better than 7-up
Goldie B.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA

I love to drink sprite when I have an upset stomach or just as a refreshing drink on a hot day
Aletha D.
Aletha D.
Pensacola, FL

I love the crisp taste, and it is so refreshing! I love sprite actually the only soda I drink!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now