BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I will always buy sprite, it's one of my favorite sodas I buy it again and again. Great flavor very well carbonated. I recommend for everyone to try it because it's nice refreshing drink. I'd say if you love a good drink of soda look no further
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I like Sprite they have great taste it taste delicious when the sprite is cold. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda in a hot weather makes your day happier and cooler. I love it. I definitely buy it again as many times I can.
Ieshia C.
Raleigh, NC
Sprite is my most favorite drink of all time! I have literally been drinking sprite since I was a kid! The taste is amazing and never lets me down! It's very affordable and I would absolutely recommend this drink! It's ok for you and your kids!
Dania M.
These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
Jasmine C.
I like Sprite soda. This has a great taste and comes next best to Pepsi. It did meet my expectations and I love the different varieties that this brand started to come with. I recommend this product so that you can try out new flavors and still be satisfied with the regular kind.
Jacob V.
I've always loved Sprite.
Ever since I was a child.
It's my go to drink.
And when I order a sprite at a restaurant and the waiter asks "is 7up okay?"
I order a glass of water. Nothing else is as good or refreshing! Trust me- once you have sprite, nothing else can even compare.
Charissa C.
Sprite es una buena bebida mientras mas fría mejor por su sabor a limón a mi en lo personal me gustan las de limón, toronja etc y esta es una muy buena con sabor agradable tanto para niños como adultos, hay empaques para su mejor comodidad y tamaños.
Sydney Z.
I love sprite as is but having smaller cans has really helped me to slow down with my sugar intake while still allowing me to enjoy the refreshing taste of sprite. It's also a lot easier to store smaller cans in my fridge. All in all this is a great product especially for those who want to calorie count without switching to diet.
Shauna W.
My go-to drink. Whether it be from a fountain or from a can, I LOVE sprite. I try to limit my caffeine intake, so this works perfectly with a slice of pizza! I just wish those new Coca Cola Freestyle machines would work on their recipe, because the Sprite is just plain nasty from every one I've ever tried. It just tastes... wrong.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I don't drink much soda, but I can never pass up Sprite. I buy this when i go out to dinner, or for a quick stop at the gas station. There is always sales going on to get more for your money. The flavor of Sprite is so refreshing, and I find it doesn't sit heavy in my stomach unlike other pop. I recommend if you haven't tried already!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?