Add a Photo

Photos (66)
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Dylan K.
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH

Sprite is my all time favorite beverage. I don't like to drink soda with caffeine so it suits my needs and tastes great!
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Caro, MI

Sprite Lemon-Lime soda is always a big part of my family events. We all love the sweet taste of the lemon and the lime.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Indianapolis, IN

If you ever are thirsty and have that urge to cave in and drink soda. Sprite will never let you down. Highly recommend.
Shawmaine L.
Shawmaine L.
Baltimore, MD

Sprite soda is by far my favorite soda brand I love ALL of the flavors but I love the original kind more than anything!
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA

It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.

Is perfect to a sunny Day the taste is so acid an refresh al the People Who drink that is a nice soda and very delicius
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now