Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Pricila G.
Pricila G.
This is my safe drink when I go out to a new restaurant. The reason for that is that you can see threw it because it is clear so you know when something is clean or not. You can't do that with a Dr Pepper (which is my favorite drink) since the color of it is a dark brown if something is in you drink. Also when ever I have a tummy ache I like to drink this and burp after a couple burps I start to feel better.
Ale A.
Ale A.
Antioch, CA
Sprite is a drink that i will drink when i am craving it or in the mood. But when i do it is always fresh and hits the spot. It is not my first choice in soft drinks but is one of my top choices. The flavor is always great and does its job. perfect if you are craving a carbonated drink.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Poteau , OK
I have been drinking Sprite since I was a young child. It has been our "go to" drink when one of us has an upset stomach. I also will let my kids drink a Sprite at a restaurant, other than that, they do not receive soda. (unless they have an upset stomach) I feel like it is a better alternative than the other available sodas. It is also very refreshing on a hot day after you have worked up a thirst.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Sprite is my favorite after Orangina. I love the crisp lemon lime taste. I don't think soda often but it is definitely one of  my go tos. The packaging is cute and simple. There isn't too much going on. I definitely recommend this soda to anyone who hasn't already tried it.
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX
so good when its so cold the best and great for my brother and has wonderful flavor love it good when its hot outside feels great yes my expectations are awesome till this day no room for improvement very nice quality like any other coke yes i would recommend this to a friend.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love the taste of sprite! It's so refreshing an I love that it doesn't have caffeine. I work in a restaurant as well an I really like adding fresh lemons an limes to my sprite for a tarte taste an I am addicted. So refreshing and delicious especially when it's ice cold.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Not a fan of lemon lime drinks and this one was no different or more special. I like to mix it with other things like punches and juices to end up with a nice slightly fizzy drink but I wouldn't be able to easily just drink a big ol glass of this by itself. My boyfriend love Sprite, though.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Convenient to keep in the fridge for hot days and some in the pantry for times you don't want it too cold. Love that the cans can be recycled. They always stay carbonated until opening and I always drink it when I have an upset stomach. Some bloating also swiftly disappears when I drink this so I can burp out any gas. Haha love it better than coke. Can find seriously everywhere
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Des Moines
My favorite soda. Hands down. Lots of sugar but not caffeinated so that's a huge plus. I find it to be better than Sierra Mist and 7 Up doesn't even compare. Sprite Zero got me through the end of my pregnancy with my first daughter since I had gestational diabetes and needed a soda without caffeine or sugar. It's not quite as good as regular sprite but I still enjoyed it.
Lucinda Z.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Sprite is good with the taste, but not good to drink a lot of it. It is soda after all. I never noticed the lemon taste though. I usually don't drink this because this can get a bit unhealthy, but it is better than some of the other soda carbonated products.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?