Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Des Moines
My favorite soda. Hands down. Lots of sugar but not caffeinated so that's a huge plus. I find it to be better than Sierra Mist and 7 Up doesn't even compare. Sprite Zero got me through the end of my pregnancy with my first daughter since I had gestational diabetes and needed a soda without caffeine or sugar. It's not quite as good as regular sprite but I still enjoyed it.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Convenient to keep in the fridge for hot days and some in the pantry for times you don't want it too cold. Love that the cans can be recycled. They always stay carbonated until opening and I always drink it when I have an upset stomach. Some bloating also swiftly disappears when I drink this so I can burp out any gas. Haha love it better than coke. Can find seriously everywhere
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington , CA
Not a fan of lemon lime drinks and this one was no different or more special. I like to mix it with other things like punches and juices to end up with a nice slightly fizzy drink but I wouldn't be able to easily just drink a big ol glass of this by itself. My boyfriend love Sprite, though.
Claire L.
Claire L.
I normally don't enjoy drinking soft drinks but Sprite is at least decent compared to others. I think it's a bit too sweet, but when I eat fried food, I will drink Sprite so I can digest the oily food. I would definitely recommend it to others just because it's refreshing and great to drink in sports events or parties! Makes a great chaser while drinking liquor too
Lucinda Z.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Sprite is good with the taste, but not good to drink a lot of it. It is soda after all. I never noticed the lemon taste though. I usually don't drink this because this can get a bit unhealthy, but it is better than some of the other soda carbonated products.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
Out of all the drinks in the world, Sprite will forever be my favorite! If I am sick, I most certainly want my Sprite. If I am headed to class, I stop by the vending machine and get a Sprite. I would much rather drink sprite than 7UP or Sierra Mist anyday!
Lorryn S.
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
Classic, refreshing, what is there really to say let's be honest. There is something to be said, however, The fact that a soda that is so accessible and good doesn't have caffeine in it other than the sugar. I can't imagine what life would be like without spray when I'm craving sugar in something sparkling but I'm taking medication that doesn't vibe well with caffeine
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite soda. It has a crisp and refreshingly yummy taste. Also worth the mention, clear sodas a better for you which is what I gravitate towards. They pretty much have it anywhere besides places that only sell Pepsi products.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
When I buy a lemon lime soda I always buy Sprite because I think theirs taste better than any other brand on the market. I usually buy Sprite at least once a week! It has a really good, crisp flavor which I really enjoy. It tastes more natural than other brands with this flavor, I never notice any sugar substitute flavorings. I would recommend 100%
Dania M.
Dania M.
These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?