BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Lucinda Z.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Sprite is good with the taste, but not good to drink a lot of it. It is soda after all. I never noticed the lemon taste though. I usually don't drink this because this can get a bit unhealthy, but it is better than some of the other soda carbonated products.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
Out of all the drinks in the world, Sprite will forever be my favorite! If I am sick, I most certainly want my Sprite. If I am headed to class, I stop by the vending machine and get a Sprite. I would much rather drink sprite than 7UP or Sierra Mist anyday!
Lorryn S.
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
Classic, refreshing, what is there really to say let's be honest. There is something to be said, however, The fact that a soda that is so accessible and good doesn't have caffeine in it other than the sugar. I can't imagine what life would be like without spray when I'm craving sugar in something sparkling but I'm taking medication that doesn't vibe well with caffeine
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite soda. It has a crisp and refreshingly yummy taste. Also worth the mention, clear sodas a better for you which is what I gravitate towards. They pretty much have it anywhere besides places that only sell Pepsi products.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
When I buy a lemon lime soda I always buy Sprite because I think theirs taste better than any other brand on the market. I usually buy Sprite at least once a week! It has a really good, crisp flavor which I really enjoy. It tastes more natural than other brands with this flavor, I never notice any sugar substitute flavorings. I would recommend 100%
James T.
James T.
Los Angeles, CA
Sprite is sprite... what else is there to say? It has been the go-to lemon lime soda for as long as I can remember. It is a bit sweeter to me than 7 Up, but overall who cares or even truly notices. Usually keep sprite on hand as a mixer for alcoholic drinks. Otherwise it is a neutral soda no one ever seems to be against. Take it or leave it... it's sprite.
Dania M.
Dania M.
These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Sprite es una buena bebida mientras mas fría mejor por su sabor a limón a mi en lo personal me gustan las de limón, toronja etc y esta es una muy buena con sabor agradable tanto para niños como adultos, hay empaques para su mejor comodidad y tamaños.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I like Sprite soda. This has a great taste and comes next best to Pepsi. It did meet my expectations and I love the different varieties that this brand started to come with. I recommend this product so that you can try out new flavors and still be satisfied with the regular kind.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
My go-to drink. Whether it be from a fountain or from a can, I LOVE sprite. I try to limit my caffeine intake, so this works perfectly with a slice of pizza! I just wish those new Coca Cola Freestyle machines would work on their recipe, because the Sprite is just plain nasty from every one I've ever tried. It just tastes... wrong.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?