BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Louisville
I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of Sprite by itself, or on a regular basis BUT when I am sick, I always stop and get myself a Sprite. For some reason it just makes you feel better. My daughter, 9, enjoys her "shirley temples" when we go out. I have to admit, a splash of grenadine really makes Sprite pop! I think Sprite is the most carbonated soda around, and that may be why it's not my favorite. I let my children drink it (on occassion) due to it being no caffeine. I'm glad about that, because I don't condone kids drinking soda, but sometimes you need some flavor!
Pricila G.
Pricila G.
This is my safe drink when I go out to a new restaurant. The reason for that is that you can see threw it because it is clear so you know when something is clean or not. You can't do that with a Dr Pepper (which is my favorite drink) since the color of it is a dark brown if something is in you drink. Also when ever I have a tummy ache I like to drink this and burp after a couple burps I start to feel better.
Ale A.
Ale A.
Antioch, CA
Sprite is a drink that i will drink when i am craving it or in the mood. But when i do it is always fresh and hits the spot. It is not my first choice in soft drinks but is one of my top choices. The flavor is always great and does its job. perfect if you are craving a carbonated drink.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Poteau , OK
I have been drinking Sprite since I was a young child. It has been our "go to" drink when one of us has an upset stomach. I also will let my kids drink a Sprite at a restaurant, other than that, they do not receive soda. (unless they have an upset stomach) I feel like it is a better alternative than the other available sodas. It is also very refreshing on a hot day after you have worked up a thirst.
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX
so good when its so cold the best and great for my brother and has wonderful flavor love it good when its hot outside feels great yes my expectations are awesome till this day no room for improvement very nice quality like any other coke yes i would recommend this to a friend.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Sprite is my favorite after Orangina. I love the crisp lemon lime taste. I don't think soda often but it is definitely one of  my go tos. The packaging is cute and simple. There isn't too much going on. I definitely recommend this soda to anyone who hasn't already tried it.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love the taste of sprite! It's so refreshing an I love that it doesn't have caffeine. I work in a restaurant as well an I really like adding fresh lemons an limes to my sprite for a tarte taste an I am addicted. So refreshing and delicious especially when it's ice cold.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Des Moines
My favorite soda. Hands down. Lots of sugar but not caffeinated so that's a huge plus. I find it to be better than Sierra Mist and 7 Up doesn't even compare. Sprite Zero got me through the end of my pregnancy with my first daughter since I had gestational diabetes and needed a soda without caffeine or sugar. It's not quite as good as regular sprite but I still enjoyed it.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Convenient to keep in the fridge for hot days and some in the pantry for times you don't want it too cold. Love that the cans can be recycled. They always stay carbonated until opening and I always drink it when I have an upset stomach. Some bloating also swiftly disappears when I drink this so I can burp out any gas. Haha love it better than coke. Can find seriously everywhere
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?