Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Briannah E.
Briannah E.
Fresno, CA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It is the only clear soda I know that has a great, refreshing taste.
Adela C.
Adela C.

Riquicima para acompañar las comidas, queda perfecto con todo, mmmm me encantaaaa y para cualquier snack
Martina L.
Martina L.

Really good, nice packaging, really nice taste, but still not my favorite drink. But I still recomend it
Madeline S.
Madeline S.

This is my favorite kind of soda. This soda is to die for. I just like this drink out of any other ones.
Krista A.
Krista A.

I love sprite always did, great taste , and mixes and taste great when added to other drinks or combined
Valeria G.
Valeria G.

Best soda everrr, i love the taste of the bubble in my mouth and served cold tastes amaizing. Im in love
Yissell G.
Yissell G.
México

Me encanta éste e refresco y en lata y bien frío sabe super bien a mi me encanta es uno de mis favoritos
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Issaquah, WA

Sprite lemon lime so this is my favorite soda since forever and I definitely recommend it it's delicious
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX

My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA

IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now