Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS

I love a regular Sprite Lemon-Lime soda! It always quenches my thirst. It has a smooth and crisp taste! If you haven't tried sprite you really should! It doesn't have any caffeine so it wont keep you up all night. I always buy sprite and I wont stop anytime soon!
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite carbonated drink along with Sunkist. They are the only carbonated drinks I enjoy drinking. A++Great lemon-lime flavor - perfect for mixing with juices for punch, etc. Also great when you're not feeling well to settle the stomach
Afton P.
Afton P.

Who dosent love sprite? Sprite is the drink from your childhood. I used to drink sprite all the time as a kid. Sprite is great because its uncaffinated, so you can drink it at night and it wont keep you up late. Tastes like lemon lime and is fizzy and fantastic!
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA

I like Sprite when I feel like I don't want to drink a Coke. I like sodas but I don't like how much sugar these are so good but so unhealthy. But I do love these more than Mountain Dew and 7up. So if you're choosing between those three definitely go with Sprite.
Yazmin U.
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ

Always my go to soda when I'm feeling in the soda mood! I hardly drink soda but this is the only one I do drink. I love the flavors that come together to be Sprite this is always my top choice but of course at some restaurants there would have to be substitutes.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Denver, CO

Sprite is my absolute favorite soda. It is so clean and refreshing that I find myself thinking about it over ice on a hot day. It is a great mixer for just about any other beverage from punch to cocktails. I will always choose Sprite over every other clear soda.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Sara C.
Sara C.

Who doesn't love sprite? Great refreshing taste, even good for an upset stomach! Doesn't sit heavy. I am a repeat customer for sure when it comes to sprite. Always sold at an affordable price. Would definitely recommend to others if needed, but hey- it's sprite.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This is my favorite soda since it is so refreshing and bubbly. I typically like lighter beverages and I love adding a lemon wedge to my Sprite - especially if it is a fountain pop! It is a great flavor over ice or straight from the can. It is also caffeine free!
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA

Kind of taste like a mix of 7-Up and sierra mist. Really good flavor and very Carbonated, which fits my tasting. I like to have face with pizza and auto greasy food. Cheap and easy to drink, that I think everyone could agree on. I would recommend it to everyone
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?