BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta
Sprite is my second favorite soda. (Coke being my first) I like how refreshing and light it is. I am a lifetime consumer. It has great value and I always expect it at parties just as a mixer. I would change anything about and I would recommend to anyone.
Tea J.
Tea J.
Portland, OR
Sprite is the best of the lemon-lime soda brands, in my opinion. It's just objectively the most refreshing. It's very sweet, which is something I like, but, if you like your lemon-lime soda less sweet, I'd suggest 7-UP. Overall, one of my favorite sodas.
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Carlsbad, NM
This product is something we use when we are sick and don't have anything else that we can keep down. sprite with lemon is really good for an upset stomach and makes it feel so much better and relaxed. You can buy this at your local Walmart or albertsons
Rita Numan
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI
I love water but when i do reach for a carbonated drink it is def a sprite! Love the fresh lemon lime light taste with some nice bubbles! I even switched to the Sprite Zero when I needed a little more taste during one of my diets! I would buy again! Yum!
Ida P.
Ida P.
This is what I am drinking mostly. I believe sprite is better than most other soft drinks for consuming if you are just going to consume soda anyway. Much better than coke or something overly sugary, caffeinated and heavy. Also helps with nausea at times
Bri R.
Bri R.
Sprite is, in my opinion, the most refreshing soda one can drink. It has a great lemon-lime flavor, which is enhanced the colder the beverage is. I think this pairs well with cook-outs in the summer. It's also an easy drink to get down when one is sick.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Boston
Sprite is a drink you go for when you're looking for something less intimidating than Coke. I've been cutting back on all soda's lately and I found a great combo. I do half Sprite and half sparkling water and you still get the satisfying kick of Sprite.
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Sprite is a perfect non caffeine soda. It has the perfect mixture of lemon and lime mixed together to give you that refreshing feeling in the mouth. For the price of it you definitely will be satisfied. Is will definitely be my go-to drink all the time.
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH
I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it ! Its a classic and its inexpensive i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth! They shouldn't be messing with the flavor i love the original and hate the rest. repeat buyer
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?