Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA

For some reason when I feel a little under the weather this the drink I go to. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and it's not over powering. Great price and I purchase my at target since most of the time they have really good deals going on. I really recommend it
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI

This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
maria s.
maria s.
limassol

i do drink sprite more often that pepsi, i prefer it after a heavy meat, it is affordable, i think it can be improved. i am a repeat consumer but when i drink sprite i like to cut a lemon and put it with sprite so it makes the drink fresher, i will buy this again .
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN

Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Cintia M.
Cintia M.

I really like the Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda, especially when the weather is hot. It is so refreshing and good when drank iced cold.
I like the LemonLime taste, this is one of my favorite sodas. The price is good and I would recommend It to all who enjoy lemony drinks.
Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Newington, CT

This is my favorite soda out of all them. It always taste so crisp and refreshing every time I drink it. I wouldn't change a thing in the soda recipe. It is my go to soda when I'm out for dinner and don't want to drink an alcoholic beverage. I would buy this again.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Edison, NJ

I mean, cmon. Sprite is the best soda for me, or in a tie with another product. Packaging is the same as the other brands, really. The flavor is very consistent. Sprite is such a go to drink of mine. And I definitely recommend it to everyone, if they haven't had it
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jeffersonvlle, OH

My all time favorite pop! Don't get me wrong it's not the only pop I enjoy but it is my go to. I only drink one pop a day now but it's always Sprite. Simply because of the flavor and how refreshing it is. I can usually find it on sale too which is a definite bonus.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN

Have been drinking this since I was little. If I didn't feel good my mom would go get me Sprite. It will always have the special reminder to my child hood. I choose this over any similar product. It has an amazingly sweet taste. I always recommend this to everyone.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH

I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now