Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria, VA

I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Phae B.
Phae B.
Pleasant Dale, NE

I love the way Sprite fizzes when you take the first sip. It is very affordable and even better than Mt Dew and 7 up. It does not need any changes I love the way it is right now, the ones that are fruit flavored are also really good they give you a good fruity kick.
Emma K.
Emma K.

Sprite is a great soda! I love how it tastes and it has a great amount of carbonation and flavor. Also, when i drink dark sodas, I feel like they are very unhealthy, but since Sprite is a light soda, I don't feel as bad about it. I would definitely buy Sprite again!
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH

When I allow myself to drink soda this is one of my go to beverages. Sprite has a good taste and not too strong and doesn't leave an after taste. This is an affordable beverage and the packaging stands out. I will continue to buy Sprite as one of my go to beverages.
Kalee F.
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX

I don't drink very many sodas but I will say when I do it's always sprite. I feel a lot better after a sprite compared to a dark soda. It never gives me a "heavy" feeling after and sometimes my grandma would give me sprite when I was sick and it always perked me up.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC

Sprite is delish, and it's my go to when I want soda but it's too late in the day for the caffeine of a coke. For anyone who is avoiding caffeine, here's your drink!! Tastes best with alcohol in it. 4 stars because the sugar content in it is probably killing us all.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY

There's just nothing like a Sprite, especially when you are sick. I am a school nurse and I have learned that sprite heals many ailments! I have to agree. Something about it is just soothing. It's a classic and I keep it stocked in my fridge at home and at work! :)
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Edison, NJ

I mean, cmon. Sprite is the best soda for me, or in a tie with another product. Packaging is the same as the other brands, really. The flavor is very consistent. Sprite is such a go to drink of mine. And I definitely recommend it to everyone, if they haven't had it
Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Scotch Plains, NJ

This is my favorite soda out of all them. It always taste so crisp and refreshing every time I drink it. I wouldn't change a thing in the soda recipe. It is my go to soda when I'm out for dinner and don't want to drink an alcoholic beverage. I would buy this again.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI

This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now