Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Ida P.
Ida P.
This is what I am drinking mostly. I believe sprite is better than most other soft drinks for consuming if you are just going to consume soda anyway. Much better than coke or something overly sugary, caffeinated and heavy. Also helps with nausea at times
Tea J.
Tea J.
Portland, OR
Sprite is the best of the lemon-lime soda brands, in my opinion. It's just objectively the most refreshing. It's very sweet, which is something I like, but, if you like your lemon-lime soda less sweet, I'd suggest 7-UP. Overall, one of my favorite sodas.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
My favorite soda so delicious and with a citrus flavor but not as strong as mountain dew it is my favorite lemon drink and it is an affordable drink and can even find coupons online to get a better deal can be enjoyed with snacks or a meal or even alone!
Rita Numan
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI
I love water but when i do reach for a carbonated drink it is def a sprite! Love the fresh lemon lime light taste with some nice bubbles! I even switched to the Sprite Zero when I needed a little more taste during one of my diets! I would buy again! Yum!
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Carlsbad, NM
This product is something we use when we are sick and don't have anything else that we can keep down. sprite with lemon is really good for an upset stomach and makes it feel so much better and relaxed. You can buy this at your local Walmart or albertsons
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta
Sprite is my second favorite soda. (Coke being my first) I like how refreshing and light it is. I am a lifetime consumer. It has great value and I always expect it at parties just as a mixer. I would change anything about and I would recommend to anyone.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Sprite has fallen out of favor for me in the past few years. It's still a solid drink for me when I'm craving a soda, but it isn't as crisp as Sierra mist. Coca-Cola should consider updating their flavor and bringing some life back to this product line.
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH
I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Boston
Sprite is a drink you go for when you're looking for something less intimidating than Coke. I've been cutting back on all soda's lately and I found a great combo. I do half Sprite and half sparkling water and you still get the satisfying kick of Sprite.
gracie k.
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA
Sprite has always, always, ALWAYS been a family favorite. It's always one of my favorite sodas, and there really aren't any alternatives to recommend. Their packaging is nice and fitting for the drink, and I love being able to recognize the logo quickly
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?