Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Anderson, IN

I really like the original Sprite flavor. it has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. The recipe has never changed and I value the tradition of greatness. The logo and packaging as never changed either so I feel like it has grown up with me, thus why I continue to buy it.
Tiffiny T.
Tiffiny T.
Los Banos, CA

This is my favorite type of lemon lime soda! I've been drinking only clear soda for over a year and a half because dark sodas caused my kidney infection. The taste of Sprite is so crisp and fresh! It is my first choice out of any type of lemon lime soda. I don't care the price!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Columbia, MO

One of my favorite sodas! It's my go-to when I feel like I need something to settle my stomach. I think it is much better than 7-up and Sierra Mist; the flavor seems to be much better. I LOVE Sprite! I would highly recommend the refreshing taste of Sprite to many other people!
Jacob V.
Jacob V.

I've always loved Sprite.
Ever since I was a child.
It's my go to drink.
And when I order a sprite at a restaurant and the waiter asks "is 7up okay?"
I order a glass of water. Nothing else is as good or refreshing! Trust me- once you have sprite, nothing else can even compare.
karissa L.
karissa L.

Sprite is one of my my favourite sodas ever. I love a bunch of different kinds as well but this one is the best. it's worth every penny, but it's affordable. the packaging is simple but nice. I haven't tasted anything very similar to this. I would definitely buy over and over
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Although it's not my favorite soda to drink I do very much like it. I like that it's caffeine free and I like that it makes me feel better if I drink it when hungover. If there isn't something to drink that I care to have, I will always pick sprite, it's pretty neutral to me.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Sprite is my go to soda for all my meals and cravings. I love the lemon flavor in it and its so refreshing! A pro of this soda is that it doesn't have the extra sodium and calories as the dark sodas such as pepsi and coca cola do. I would definitely recommend sprite to anyone
Sarah Elizabeth C.
Sarah Elizabeth C.
Peterson, AL

When I think of summer on a diet I think of sprite. Out with those nasty diet sodas and switch out that teeth rotting Coke for a Sprite. The stains will be less, the calories will be too, and the summer will be more fun! A must have staple for any beach vaction under the sun!
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL

I don't really drink soda, but when I do I grab Sprite. Crisp taste, not ridiculously sweet, or as sweet as other sodas, and it doesn't stain when I inevitably spill it. Pretty dope for a soda. I wouldn't not recommend it, nor would I cheerlead for it. It's, you know, Sprite.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Compton, CA

Sprite is the drink I always go to when I'm tired of drinking dark sodas. When I was growing up it was also a home remedy my dad always said to take when you had the stomach flu. For some reason it made me feel comfort. My daughter loves it. So it's always in my grocery list.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now