Add a Photo

Photos (80)
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
Miami, Fl

I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
S Plainfield, NJ

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I drink Sprite! It's my all-time favorite soft drink.
misty m.
misty m.
Clovis, NM

i drink this wen im thirsty or dnt fill gud its helps ur belly n gives u the gud taste of lime
Aletha D.
Aletha D.
Pensacola, FL

I love the crisp taste, and it is so refreshing! I love sprite actually the only soda I drink!
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA

I love this soda! It helps me a lot when I have stomach aches or if I eat something too greasy
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Ponce

Dear Coca-Cola Inc.
I love your soda sprite
I've been enjoying it for years
Have good one guys
Goldie B.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA

I love to drink sprite when I have an upset stomach or just as a refreshing drink on a hot day
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Corona, CA

Always refreshing on that hot day or even when u want a cold drink. It's light and very tasty.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL

Well they don't last long one of my favorite drink great taste, I recommend to any want to try
Megan C.
Megan C.

Classic. Great, crisp flavor. Can't really go wrong with it, unless you hate lemon-lime sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now