BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Me encanta es muy refrescante y rica cuando esta bien fria es muy deliciosa
Jill D.
Jill D.
I prefer sprite over Sierra Most or 7-up. It's a crisp and redressing soda.
Me encanta esta bebida la verdad que es súper lo tomo todos los días lo amo
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
refrescante , aunque tiene mucho gas pero sabe deliciosa y es super barata
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Waterbury, CT
Sprite is one of the best sodas ever and its good and its my favorite soda
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I like it too toooooo much it's si refreshing and I love it too much !!!!
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
A few months ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Louisville
I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of Sprite by itself, or on a regular basis BUT when I am sick, I always stop and get myself a Sprite. For some reason it just makes you feel better. My daughter, 9, enjoys her "shirley temples" when we go out. I have to admit, a splash of grenadine really makes Sprite pop! I think Sprite is the most carbonated soda around, and that may be why it's not my favorite. I let my children drink it (on occassion) due to it being no caffeine. I'm glad about that, because I don't condone kids drinking soda, but sometimes you need some flavor!
Pricila G.
Pricila G.
This is my safe drink when I go out to a new restaurant. The reason for that is that you can see threw it because it is clear so you know when something is clean or not. You can't do that with a Dr Pepper (which is my favorite drink) since the color of it is a dark brown if something is in you drink. Also when ever I have a tummy ache I like to drink this and burp after a couple burps I start to feel better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?