Add a Photo

Photos (56)
yara e.
yara e.
Merida

muy rica me quitala sed muy rapido y me gusta para acompañar mis alimentos y combinarla con otras bebidas.
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA

MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYS THIS SODA BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING THE IT TASTE SO GOOD
I RATE THIS SODA 5 STARS
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

Very refreshing and bubbly. I mean it's a soda, not really much to say. If you haven't tried it you should
Le'Ann H.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA

Delicious and refreshing taste, and it doesn't have a sticky sugar or after taste on your teeth or tongue.
Haley D.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX

It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kansas City, MO

Better than the other clear sodas. Sprite quinces the need for the fizz & sweetness without over doing it.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC

I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Ludmila C.
Ludmila C.

Vamos combinar um sprite geladinho e muito bom. De qualquer maneira gosto muito de qualquer jeito é bom né
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.

Sprite is great! It's an alternative to Coke, in my preference. Love the colors on the bottle/can as well.
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now