Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Sa B.
Sa B.

Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Issaquah , WA

Sprite lemon lime so this is my favorite soda since forever and I definitely recommend it it's delicious
Valeria G.
Valeria G.

Best soda everrr, i love the taste of the bubble in my mouth and served cold tastes amaizing. Im in love
Lisaine S.
Lisaine S.
Lewisville, TX

Desde hace anos lo bebo super refrescante con hielos y me encanta que no es muy dulce ni tiene mucho gas
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND

I love sprite! It is really good and settling for the stomach when not feeling the best! It is tasty too
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ

Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY

Sprite, sprite, sprite! Love this drink. Great for when you have a stomach ache or bug. Great in drinks.
Krista A.
Krista A.

I love sprite always did, great taste , and mixes and taste great when added to other drinks or combined
Madeline S.
Madeline S.

This is my favorite kind of soda. This soda is to die for. I just like this drink out of any other ones.
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY

I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now