BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite soda. It has a crisp and refreshingly yummy taste. Also worth the mention, clear sodas a better for you which is what I gravitate towards. They pretty much have it anywhere besides places that only sell Pepsi products.
My favorite lemon lime soda for this hot supper super gassy and crispy light delicious flavor. I super recommend it. It's go great with any snack at the afternoon this it's the bed by far I had try other kind to compared and still wining. Go get your!
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
Classic, refreshing, what is there really to say let's be honest. There is something to be said, however, The fact that a soda that is so accessible and good doesn't have caffeine in it other than the sugar. I can't imagine what life would be like without spray when I'm craving sugar in something sparkling but I'm taking medication that doesn't vibe well with caffeine
maria r.
I used to had braces so I could not drink soda because of the brown color. so one day i went to the supermarket an I found mi salvation. It is not expensive and I love it since the day i try it .............I always BUY it its amazing , and delicious .
Britney B.
Cordova, TN
Sprite is my god. It is so good and bubbly and refreshing and always makes me feel better when I am sad and anxious. If sprite were a person it would be ryan gosling and he would be wearing a nice cable knit sweater that really complimented his eyes
Kelly S.
Detroit, MI
Sprite is the best kind of pop there is. It's safer than darker pops that contain nasty syrup. Kids can drink Sprite with ease and the carbonation also helps for similar problems that can be helped by ginger ale. I'm not a ginger ale fan, so when I have an upset stomach, Sprite usually helps.
Emma D.
This is my favorite soda for many reasons. It is definitely the best lemon lime soda I have ever had, and it even tastes good after the bubbles have gone out of it. It doesn't stain your teeth as much as other dark sodas, like coke. I recommend it!
Emma L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Sprite because it is a better soda alternative than all the dark sodas out there. From someone who gets horrible cramps when I drink a dark soda, Sprite does not do that. It is really easy on the stomach, which is great for when you have the stomach flu. I recommend this soda to anybody who's stomach is affected by dark sodas -- this is totally worth it!!
James T.
Madera, CA
Sprite is sprite... what else is there to say? It has been the go-to lemon lime soda for as long as I can remember. It is a bit sweeter to me than 7 Up, but overall who cares or even truly notices. Usually keep sprite on hand as a mixer for alcoholic drinks. Otherwise it is a neutral soda no one ever seems to be against. Take it or leave it... it's sprite.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I love sprite. The lemon-lime mixed with refreshing bubbles quenches my thirst every time. I know what to expect when I choose sprite, and that's quality and a refreshing beverage. It can be affordably if bought at the right place. If you like lemon-lime soda, then sprite is a good fit for you.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?