BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Sprite is my favorite after Orangina. I love the crisp lemon lime taste. I don't think soda often but it is definitely one of  my go tos. The packaging is cute and simple. There isn't too much going on. I definitely recommend this soda to anyone who hasn't already tried it.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX
so good when its so cold the best and great for my brother and has wonderful flavor love it good when its hot outside feels great yes my expectations are awesome till this day no room for improvement very nice quality like any other coke yes i would recommend this to a friend.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
The most refreshing soda there is! It doesn't have too much of a syrupy taste, it's not too sweet nor is it too tarte. I drink one of these every day two to three times a day because I can't handle caffeine. This is perfect for someone looking for excellent taste without the sugary taste and rush!
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love the taste of sprite! It's so refreshing an I love that it doesn't have caffeine. I work in a restaurant as well an I really like adding fresh lemons an limes to my sprite for a tarte taste an I am addicted. So refreshing and delicious especially when it's ice cold.
Gracelynn A.
This drink is one of my favorite drinks ever! I would probably choose this drink over a lot of other ones. The packaging is really really cute! I buy this drink a lot and I would definitely purchase it again!!
Jessica H.
Des Moines
My favorite soda. Hands down. Lots of sugar but not caffeinated so that's a huge plus. I find it to be better than Sierra Mist and 7 Up doesn't even compare. Sprite Zero got me through the end of my pregnancy with my first daughter since I had gestational diabetes and needed a soda without caffeine or sugar. It's not quite as good as regular sprite but I still enjoyed it.
MaKenna E.
This drink is so refreshing and is a great drink for any party or gathering. It is great mixing with almost any drink. I've tried many other 'knock-off' brands but so far I haven't found one that tastes quite as good. I definitely recommend this drink to all my friends and family on the daily.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Not a fan of lemon lime drinks and this one was no different or more special. I like to mix it with other things like punches and juices to end up with a nice slightly fizzy drink but I wouldn't be able to easily just drink a big ol glass of this by itself. My boyfriend love Sprite, though.
Claire L.
I normally don't enjoy drinking soft drinks but Sprite is at least decent compared to others. I think it's a bit too sweet, but when I eat fried food, I will drink Sprite so I can digest the oily food. I would definitely recommend it to others just because it's refreshing and great to drink in sports events or parties! Makes a great chaser while drinking liquor too
Cristy T.
Convenient to keep in the fridge for hot days and some in the pantry for times you don't want it too cold. Love that the cans can be recycled. They always stay carbonated until opening and I always drink it when I have an upset stomach. Some bloating also swiftly disappears when I drink this so I can burp out any gas. Haha love it better than coke. Can find seriously everywhere
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?