Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Luis H. M.
Luis H. M.

Mi preferida porque Sprite la verdad refresca.!! su sabor me gusta mucho, nada mejor que tocar Sprite en un día soleado.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

Always good for a pick me up at the end of the day. Something about those bubbles just makes everything a little better.
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA

My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.

Very refreshing and tasty. perfect amount of sugar and fizz. My favorite soda, especially when i have and upset stomach.
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

Light, crisp and refreshing soda. Great on a hot day or for that backyard barbecue. Also great as a mixer or punch base.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I really really like this soda its lime and lemon 🍋 the mix of both of them in one combined in a soda mmmm and with ice.
wendy a.
wendy a.

Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now