Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Montanna H.
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo

We always have a case of sprite at home. It's so refreshing and it's great for an upset stomach!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL

Love Sprite. It is my go to when I have an upset stomach because I hate the taste of ginger ale.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Westminster, MD

When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
samantha s.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA

Sprite is a good soda to drink if you have an upset stomach. It acts just like ginger ale would.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA

I don't drink any other sofa except for Sprite. Light crisp refreshing. I don't trust dark sodas
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
arlington

You can't go wrong with a clinic like Sprite. I love to mix it with my juice or maybe even wine
ashley h.
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ

Drink this on occasion love the lime taste love to drink it with ice my daughter loves it also.
Josseline M.
Josseline M.

For those who like lemon and soda this is the best compromise really its taste is so delicious.
Anakarina G.
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL

My brother loves sprite. It's really good, especially when it's cold. Not too expensive either.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now