Add a Photo

Photos (78)
lisa w.
lisa w.
Seattle, WA

The best lemon lime soda ever hands down! all the other types personally make me feel sick to my stomach
esmeralda p.
esmeralda p.

I drink this lemon lime soda every chance i get in a hot summer day, enjoy the weather plus refreshments
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA

This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Douglas M.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC

So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Bell, CA

One of the most refreshing sodas you can even taste Its tingling tartness. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Great for when you have a tummy ache and one of the better fie you sodas there are out there! Delicious!
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX

My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Fresno, CA

IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Issaquah , WA

Sprite lemon lime so this is my favorite soda since forever and I definitely recommend it it's delicious
Valeria G.
Valeria G.

Best soda everrr, i love the taste of the bubble in my mouth and served cold tastes amaizing. Im in love
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now