Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC

Love the refreshing taste of this caffeine free drink. Love the lemon lime flavor. Best hands down.
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.

Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Wonderful with tons of ice. The cans are great when you are on the go
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Drexel Hill, PA

I love my sprite!! I love lemon-lime sodas and I happen to believe that from a can tastes better x)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Huntington, WV

Sprite is always my go to. I love a nice ice cold Sprite after a long day at work. It tastes great.
Philip D.
Philip D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

I love to mix this with Powerade. Great taste for lemon lime. It's the best tasting lemon lime soda
Jeniffer H.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX

Really love to drink this soda whenever I'm sick, it really does help feel a little more hydrated.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Sedro Woolley, WA

Really good if you are not really wanting a "heavy" pop it's my go to pop other than Doctor pepper
Tyler B.
Tyler B.

Classic taste, and caffeine free! Great carbonated beverage, goes great with pretty much anything.
JhoVana S.
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love it... Is the only I drink because no color to damage your teeth! The flavor is really good!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Williamston, SC

Goes great with cookout foods lol love the lime taste better than Dr pepper in my opinion 😀😀😀😀😀🙂🙂🙂
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?