BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Alejandra C.

I love it, it's my favorite drink, I love the light lemony and refreshing it is, if I put to choose soft drinks, I do not hesitate to choose it.
Kimberly D.
Sprite is my favorite soda drink. Has a lemon taste. Great drink for parties. It's a fresh drink for the summer. Good flavor compared to others.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
Sprite is my favorite drink. It doesn't have any caffeine in it, which is good. It helps with upset stomachs. I can drink a whole case by myself
Becca B.
One of my favorite pops to drinks.  Just enough carbonation with no caffeine.  A great taste too! Usually my go to when I get a pop at a restaurant
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
This is the go to party drink! A lot of people can have this without going into specific tastes. It is the perfect combination of lemon and lime!
Jessalyn C.
Mount aetna, PA
Love this soda... as a breast feeding mama this one of the only CAFFINE free drinks I can drink!! Thank you cokecola for allowing this to exist.
Genedra T.
Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It has such a refreshing taste and perfect amount of flavor. It aways hit the spot to quench my thirst.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Aside from Pepsi, Sprite is the best. At least to me anyway. Love it. I'm sure everyone has had Sprite so I don't really need to explain it haha.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Love sprite. It's much fizzier than mellow yellow. It's one of those sodas that can make your eyes water if you drink it too fast, but i love it.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
If I drink any type of pop my first choice is ALWAYS Sprite. Sprite tastes soooo good and I enjoy drinking Sprite with some of my favorite meals.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?