Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , Nh

Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Kerrville, TX

Sprite is so good one of my favorites has such an amazing flavor !!! Especially mcdonalds Sprite
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA

Omg!! I love it ... i really love it because is better then cocAcola i think but i love this one
Westminster, MD

When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
Maribel V.
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY

When u go to the beach u drink sprite to cool down. It feast so much better in the sun relaxing.
Palm Coast, FL

If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Montanna H.
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo

We always have a case of sprite at home. It's so refreshing and it's great for an upset stomach!
Juanice A.
Juanice A.
Jacksonville, TX

I usually drink Sprite when I'm not feeling well. I also give it to my family when they are ill.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.

Love Sprite. I will drink this in the afternoon if I need a little carbonation but no caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now