BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Breanna C.
This soda is sooo good and refreshing. I prefer this over 7up because it taste way better. I like how its not strong to drink as well
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
It doesn't get better than good old Sprite. Sometimes I just get those cravings and I always feel it fulfilled when I drink a Sprite.
Pam M.
Morristown, TN
I love sprite. It's one of the healthier choices in soda but still gives you the satisfaction you desire. Especially when your sick.
Carley H.
Millington, MI
Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
sara T.
Reston, VA
It is my favorite lemon and lime soda. It has a the perfect amount of carbon so you can still taste the flavor. It is affordable too.
Valerie T.
Downey, CA
Sprite soda has great taste and it's my soda when I'm not feeling good and it's not so heavy when my stomach is not feeling so well.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My favorite soda. Freash smooth and satisfing. Not too sweet and great to mix with your favorite juice, wine, or alcoholic beverages.
Selena Q.
Brentwood, CA
My favourite drink in the work always gets me going through the day out of all drinks in the world I would absolutely choose this one
Allie H.
Penfield, NY
Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?