Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Le'Ann H.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA

Delicious and refreshing taste, and it doesn't have a sticky sugar or after taste on your teeth or tongue.
Haley D.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX

It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kansas City, MO

Better than the other clear sodas. Sprite quinces the need for the fizz & sweetness without over doing it.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC

I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Ludmila C.
Ludmila C.

Vamos combinar um sprite geladinho e muito bom. De qualquer maneira gosto muito de qualquer jeito é bom né
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.

Sprite is great! It's an alternative to Coke, in my preference. Love the colors on the bottle/can as well.
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Rose C.
Rose C.

Delicious, refreshing and classic. I've always loved the taste and it's not too sweet or overly carbonated
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN

I love sprite I like to drink this bc my mom always ask if I'm drinking water but you know it's sprite lol
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.

I'm trying to stay away from the soda but sprite is my shiznit! No caffeine, lemony lime goodness yes sir.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now