Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

It's a classic and you can never go wrong with Sprite...I feel Sprite is better than 7-up just saying
Elsada M.
Elsada M.
Saint Louis, MO

I just really like the favor in my mouth after drinking this it give that i can do 50 push up feeling
Karen A.
Karen A.
Monterrey N.L Mexico

Puedo decir que es mi refresco favorito su sabor es muy delicioso a demás en lata es mucho más fresco
Gesele C.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI

This soda is actually really good I've had it couple times and it has good value and nice packaging!👍
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC

My all time favorite soda!! You can't beat the price with this tasty beverage. Very thirst quenching.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I LOVE this drink. Caffeine isn't necessary with the lemon lime flavor. It's so sweet but refreshing.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA

I'm not a big soda drinker. When I do reach for one its a lighter soda. More often than not a sprite.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

Always refreshing!! Love the crisp lemon lime flavor especially on a hot summer day. Would recommend.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Phoenix, AZ

I love mixing sprite with alcohol. I love the taste and the bubbles settle my stomach if I'm in pain.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Phillipsburg

Another go to favorite like Coca Cola. A big thirst quencher. I like using when I'm sick or nauseous.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now