Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC

Love the fresh taste and smoothness of sprite! Plus it's caffine free and that is a pro in my book!
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA

Great drink. Brings back so much memory. It has been more than 10 years that I drink it. Keep going
carmennie k.
carmennie k.
Belleville, IL

I just purchased a sprite at my local fast stood restaraunt it was pretty strong in taste but good.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH

Like the flavor and so glad there is something good tasting out there when you can't have caffeine.
Julie P.
Julie P.

Light and refreshing! Sprite can never go wrong. No caffeine and allows pregnant women to drink it.
Sadia M.
Sadia M.
Bronx, Ny

I love how this taste I love this soda amazing taste amazing product bought a lot of it kids love it
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Honestly, I'm addicted to Sprite even though it's not quite good for you. I can drink 2-3 in a day.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Modesto, CA

Can't go wrong with sprite definitely and oldie but goodie. Absolutely love sprite very refreshing.
Taren M.
Taren M.

I love sprite and any restaurant that I go to I always order a sprite. I love the lemon lime taste.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX

I love this refreshing drink ideal for camping days or even just hot weather great taste good price
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?