BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
I love sprite soda with my fast food. I always order a sprite with my pizza or chinese food. Great crisp flavor and not too much sugar of additives
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
Haley W.
I like Sprite for days that I don't need a whole lot of caffeine but still need carbonation. It's good to settle the stomach when you're sick too.
Joselyn V.
Laveen, AZ
Refreshing for a hot summer day. I like that it doesn't have the strong feeling that Coca Cola has. It's also really good to mix in adult beverages
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Crystal G.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Taying L.
Norcross, GA
I don’t really drink soda that much but this is what I crave for whenever I do want soda! I’ll grab a sprite any day! It’s prsfect for any weather!
Aida B.
My husband really likes sprite. So we get these once in a while to replace other brands or flavors. The flavor is very good and really refreshing.
Sana K.
This soda is must have in my house we all enjoy it. It’s mild for my throat it doesn’t burn. I love the sweetness to it. It’s my absolute favorite.
victoria R.
Austin, TX
sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?