Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
South Milwaukee, WI

Really the only soda I ever drink. It's my favorite. It's also really good for when I'm feeling nauseous.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Crown Point, IN

Sprite is definitely the drink of choice when you are looking for that refreshing taste with no caffeine.
Debra C.
Debra C.
Las Vegas, NV

Sprite was good for me when I had the flu. It keep me hydrated. But I also like it when I'M not sick too.
ashley B.
ashley B.

Sprite is my go to drink when im sick... I dont know what it is but it just makes me feel so much better.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love Sprite lemon lime soda! I don't like dark pops, so this is the perfect drink. it has great flavor.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Florence, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite drink because I usually drink caffeine free drinks more than anything
Kate M.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA

I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

My favourite kind of pop I get it all the time it doesn't taste sugary or fake it just tastes like fruit
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN

This is a great tasting soda. It's best for the kids when they want a soda because it's low on caffeine.
Kenya N.
Kenya N.
Newark, New Jersey

Tasty.... I rarely drink this soda but do sometimes. This is not a beverage that I would buy personally.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now