Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Nina D.
Nina D.

The taste is so refreshing love the lemonlime flavor also a great party drink. I will always love sprite.
ELOA M.
ELOA M.
EngCaldas Mg-BR

Amo muito
Sprinte Lemon
muito refrescante e super gostoso
vale apena muito bom
nao viveria sem.
muito bom
Ari G.
Ari G.

This is the best sis in my opinion because of the bold refreshing flavor I can't think of a better drink.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Cumming, GA

Sprite is my second favorite drink I like others but this one is is good and I like buying them at school
Nathália A.
Nathália A.

Quando não tomo coca, tomo sprite. Por ser de limão é muito refrescante, ideal para os dias muito quentes
Anquenette J.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, Tn

Great taste if i can't get a coca-cola i always go for a sprite. I also drink if i have an up set stomach
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york

I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK

I love sprite! and i love that its caffeine free and i can drink this all day long soo i give it 5 stars.
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
New Albany, IN

Love sprite. My kids love it too don't have to worry about caffeine with the little ones. Very refreshing
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wayland, MI

Who doesn't love some sprite?Love this stuff it remains as a go to drink that everyone in my home enjoys.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now