Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN

I love sprite I like to drink this bc my mom always ask if I'm drinking water but you know it's sprite lol
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.

I'm trying to stay away from the soda but sprite is my shiznit! No caffeine, lemony lime goodness yes sir.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN

Sprite is our main go to drink. It is not colored and no caffiene. And we now have to watch both of those.
Princess L.
Princess L.
Layton, UT

Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

I am a big fan of Sprite. I can talk all day about this. The best thing ever made. Can't get enough of it.
Evelin C.
Evelin C.

This is my favorite soft drink. I'm sensitive to caffeine so if I'm ever craving a soda, this is my go to.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

No other lemon-lime soda can compare to this ! It tastes amazing and goes along great with red vines straw
Emily H.
Emily H.

Sprite is my preferred soda when I feel like drinking soda. It's not too sweet like a lot of other sodas.
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
San Juan

Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated drink on the market. Buy a bottle and enjoy!.I LOVE IT TOO MUCH.
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK

I love sprite! and i love that its caffeine free and i can drink this all day long soo i give it 5 stars.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now