Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I live in the desert and there is nothing more refreshing on a one hundred and something degree day then an ice cold sprite!
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

I love Sprite it is a very refreshing drink and is great when I am not feeling that well, I keep it on hand all of the time!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Anderson, SC

A classic soda. My family is really big on fruit punches for gatherings, so at anytime there's about 5 2L around the house.
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Saint Paul, MN

I loved the the taste of lime on this sprite. I am a lime lover so tasting lime on one of my favorite sodas was just great.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Forest Park, IL

It's hydrating and perfect for hotter days or an upset stomach. It's not to strong with the carbon and it has a great taste
Lindy C.
Lindy C.

Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX

Had Sprite today with my lunch!! When trying to stay away from dark colored sodas i choose sprite its clean and refreshing.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dartmouth, NS

Sprite is so refreshing with its lemon lime flavours. Perfect on a hot summer day. Great to use in a pinch at a summer BBQ.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now