BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Marissa B.
Canton
Sprite is my FAVORITE soda! The flavor is wonderful and much better than any dark pop. I will always drink sprite over any other pop.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My favorite soda. Freash smooth and satisfing. Not too sweet and great to mix with your favorite juice, wine, or alcoholic beverages.
Ken V.
Alexander, AR
This is a great no caffeine drink. Sits well on an upset stomach, mixed well with other sodas, and helps keep an pregnant wife happy.
Wendy M.
It is my favorite one. I love the lemon flavor that it's have when the weather is very hot o use to drink my sprite lemon lime soda.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA
GREAT FOR PARTIES, CAMPING AND FOR THOSE
HOT SUMMER DAYS.
VERY AFFORDABLE, NOT EXPENSIVE.
GREAT REFRESHING TASTE.
LONG TIME CONSUMERS
Mandy D.
I love a Sprite I love the clearness and I love the crisp feeling that I get when I drink it! Sprite is definitely my drink of choice
shofol a.
Wichita, KS
Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
I rated this 3 stars because I think it's too sweet even though I drank it a lot when I was younger. It's still a good product though
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?