Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Debra C.
Debra C.
Las Vegas, NV

Sprite was good for me when I had the flu. It keep me hydrated. But I also like it when I'M not sick too.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Crown Point, IN

Sprite is definitely the drink of choice when you are looking for that refreshing taste with no caffeine.
ashley B.
ashley B.

Sprite is my go to drink when im sick... I dont know what it is but it just makes me feel so much better.
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Keep sprites in the house. Always a go to and good to have if you have upset stomach. No caffeine as well
Angie P.
Angie P.

I normally get sprite when I'm craving a virgin Mamosa and also very question over the summer and spring
Victória M.
Victória M.
Cajamar/jordanesia

maravilhaaaa de refrigerante s2 sempre me acompanha em minhas refeições, uma delicia!!! s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY

I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Florence, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite drink because I usually drink caffeine free drinks more than anything
Kate M.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA

I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
Susie G.
Susie G.

Sprite is not my first choice of lemon lime sodas. I find it much sweeter in taste than the competitors.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now