Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
laura d.
laura d.

The only kind of soda that i like. i hate regular sodas. and it won't stain ur teeth like others
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Lots of flavor and a light addition to my meal. Way too much sugar for daily consumption though.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Lori M.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX

Love Sprite! It's my go to soda if I'm going to drink soda. The taste is clean and just amazing!
Tori M.
Tori M.

I love sprite. It taste the best.
It makes my stomach feel better when it's upset.
Just love it.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , Nh

Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL

Love Sprite. It is my go to when I have an upset stomach because I hate the taste of ginger ale.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA

Omg!! I love it ... i really love it because is better then cocAcola i think but i love this one
Juanice A.
Juanice A.
Jacksonville, TX

I usually drink Sprite when I'm not feeling well. I also give it to my family when they are ill.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL

love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now