Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Sprite is good alone or with some good vodka, or in a cake! Way better then any other lemon lime pip
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Brandon, MS

A crisp refreshing drink for a hot day! And a soothing drink for when your tummy isn't feeling well!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA

I love me some sprite!!! Nice and refreshing sofa especially on a hot day! It is very light as well!
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA

This is the best soda ever I always ask for this whenever I go to restaurants or fast food places !!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

It's ok, a little too sweet. I prefer 7up a thousand times, 7up is more refreshing and tastes better
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX

Sprite is perfect for picnics to a dinner plate. Its so refreshing and tasty. Everyone loves sprite.
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Visalia, CA

I hardly drink Sprite. UT once in a while it's just what I need. It's refreshing and tastes goooood!
Sorayda M.
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX

I live this soda, it's my go to drink if I want to eat anything. Its very refreshing and tastes good
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR

I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Bennetta F.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK

My favorite go to carbonated beverage! I love the lemon lime taste and over ice it is so refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?