BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
shofol a.
Wichita, KS
Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Alisha S.
Absolutely my favorite soda. The bubbles, the flavor, everything is perfect. The kids enjoy it and it's caffeine free which is great
Breanna C.
This soda is sooo good and refreshing. I prefer this over 7up because it taste way better. I like how its not strong to drink as well
Ana Claire Z.
Doral, FL
Love love love iiit!!! I can mix it with drinks, like dairy drink, no harm to health AT ALL, low sugar and chemicals and fresh taste
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Carley H.
Millington, MI
Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
I love sprite drinks. Sprite is a favorite choice of drinks in my family. Sprite has a crisp lemon lime taste that is unforgettable.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Love Sprite when it's real hot or if I'm having tummy trouble. It is the one drink I always go to when I'm sick and it's comforting.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?