BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Not my favorite lemon lime soda but one of the originals. Crisp. Also great mixed with champagnes, mixed cocktails or other alcoholic beverages. Affordable. Rarely purchase.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
These are very good the flavor is so tasty. I am a repeat user consumer. They are a little bit pricey but worth the price and better than the competitors. I will continue to buy them and would recommend them to other consumers
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sometimes you can taste how dark sodas are and need to switch it up a bit. When I'm in that type of mood I usually go for a sprite because it's not too heavy or too much and still quenches my "I really need a soda right now" thirst.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
i love this. i never was a dark soda girl growing up so everywhere we went i got sprite and it just never lets you down. not to mention it’s great for upset stomach and stains and all sorts of other non drinkable uses
Alle J.
Somerset KY
Sprite is my go to pop whenever I feel like I need to drink something a little healthier. I eventually cave and drink something with caffeine, but Sprite has an amazing flavor and it’s very good whenever you want something fizzy without the caffeine!
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
Sprite is the best. I can put it with almost any snack. I always pick it at the movie theater. I buy it all the time. Sprite has a good bubbly and citrus flavor that everyone can enjoy. I would buy this anytime.
Ashley P.
Perfect for mixing drinks or settling upset stomachs. I don't like generic sodas. I think the name brands taste better, and Sprite is the best of the lemon-like sodas. We always keep a few cans in our cabinet in case of emergency!
Kelly M.
Waterloo, NY
I absolutely love sprite. It is light so it will not stain your teeth like the darker colored sodas. I am a college student and dislike coffee and energy drinks. I fill my Yeti cup with sprite and that helps me get through my day without guzzling Coffee or unhealthy energy drinks.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
If I must drink a soda or just to get past the crave for soda I choose this one, I lower in calories and taste great. I love the fact that I can pick them up in 7.5 fl oz size thus limiting my consumption.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Only soda I drink when I do drink soda. It has such a refreshing taste. Excellent drink with something greasy. Just makes your pallet feel clean. Excellent flavor and I definitely recommend this to anyone
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?