Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pitcairn, PA

Outta all soda sprite is the best lemon lime soda out there ever made in life so tired of the others
Wendy N.
Wendy N.

Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA

Definitely a favorite and a classic. If you love lemony like flavor in your drink, you'll love this!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC

I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Visalia, CA

I hardly drink Sprite. UT once in a while it's just what I need. It's refreshing and tastes goooood!
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX

My favorite soda so easy to drink I can finish a whole in less then 10 minutes now that's crazy good
katie J.
katie J.

So refreshing and tastes great! Love a cold Sprite on a summer day. Also great for any #backyardbash
Angie S.
Angie S.

I love having Sprite on cheat days. It's my favorite soft drink . No other soft drink makes me happy
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

I really do like his one because it doesn't have any caffeine in it at all. And it tastes very good.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Marlette, MI

My go-to soda wherever I find myself! For someone who can't have caffeine, it's definitely a relief!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?