Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

It's a classic and you can never go wrong with Sprite...I feel Sprite is better than 7-up just saying
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
West Jordan, UT

I love Sprite it's soon good I put with grape and Sprite and it taste gooooooooood and for good value
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Manassas , Va

I really like Sprite but I don't drink soda much I only drink soda only when i go to visit someone...
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA

I'm not a big soda drinker. When I do reach for one its a lighter soda. More often than not a sprite.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

This sofa is so good my family and I have it every week it's so sweet and delicious I'm obsessed w it
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Phillipsburg

Another go to favorite like Coca Cola. A big thirst quencher. I like using when I'm sick or nauseous.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

My kids love sprite. It doesn't make them higher active so I really like that also really good taste.
Anneliese P.
Anneliese P.

This is also one of my favorite drinks. I also find that this tastes amazing and is very refreshing!
Bianca O.
Bianca O.

Love sprite lemon-lime soda it's so refreshing and sweet, the absolute perfect alrounder mixer drink.
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX

Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now