Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK

It's a really refreshing drink not to sweet and has a great taste specially when it's extra cold.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA

I just love Sprite . I think price really resheses you all the time. One of the best sodas I love
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY

Love sprite its a freaking taste love taste love how it just bubbles its my good choice of a soda
Edelis D.
Edelis D.
Clermont, FL

Good combination of taste, love love love. Very refreshing. I love this brand. Highly recommended
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX

Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN

Such a delicious and nourishing citrus taste. It is filled with flavor and it is very enjoyable.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Palm Coast, FL

If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
I have only tried this, I can say it is delicious and refreshing I would like a new presentation
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Lots of flavor and a light addition to my meal. Way too much sugar for daily consumption though.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manassas, VA

I love sprite! I don't normally drink soda but I can't resist an ice cold sprite. So refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now