Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL

I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Angie S.
Angie S.

I love having Sprite on cheat days. It's my favorite soft drink . No other soft drink makes me happy
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO

Perfect lemon lime flavor.. Crisp and refreshing. Good for stomach upset. Price is always reasonable
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Still one of my favorite soda from when I was a young girl. I don't drink them as much as I used to.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Manteca, CA

Favorite soda ever. Everywhere I go I always order a Sprite.
I just really like the lime kick to it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL

Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Mishna C.
Mishna C.
Delaware City, DE

It's a good refreshing drink, a good go to when you don't want a diet soda. Also makes a great cake.
katie J.
katie J.

So refreshing and tastes great! Love a cold Sprite on a summer day. Also great for any #backyardbash
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX

This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Lakeland, FL

Sprite Lemon lime soda is a very good drink , Florida is very hot and sprite can help with the calor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?