BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany B.
I really do enjoy Sprite, but it is not my favorite soda. It has a good citrus taste to it and it and 7up remind me a lot of each other to the point i vant really tell a big difference in the two. These are not healthy for you because they are loaded with sugar, but who dosent love sugar.
abiagail s.
crawfordville
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste and is not very unhealthy. Sprite is also very affordable. With this drink you could pick it up and make it slide because its a great drink. I would buy this drink all the time. You should defiantly try it.Sprite wont let you down.
lauren v.
my go to clear soda! especially when im not feeling good! i love the crispness to it when i drink it and the fact that i can mix it with other stuff to give it some more flavor although alone it still tastes great! i love taking sprite and mixing it with maraschino cherry juice!
Carrie M.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite is great and has a great flavor to it. The only thing I wish was different was that it had caffeine. Because there are times I crave a Sprite but want or need something with caffeine. I do highly recommend it. It is great to use for mixed drinks and punches as well.
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Sprite has always been my go-to soda especially when I have a belly ache or I'm not feeling too well! The flavor is crisp and tastes great and isn't overpowering, a lot of times you can get the 12 pack cans for a great deal and I would definitely buy sprite again!
Kerri C.
Austin, TX
I do not drink soft drinks but I cannot cut Sprite out of my life. I drink about one a day. It is also super good with the pink Hypnotiq. Just run a lime around the edge of a glass, dip the glass in sugar, and then use equal parts Sprite and Hypnotiq for your beverage!
Dilton A.
Baton Rouge
There's Just Something About Sprite. After A Long Hot Day, Nothing Beats A Cold Refreshing Sprite. From The Moment You Take Your First Sip And Feel The Sizzle Going Down Your Body. Thats When You Know, You Drinking The Real Deal. You Should Definitly Try It
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Sprite is really good. I like the lemony lime flavor & the fizz of a nice cold sprite. The flavor is good & refreshing. I have been drinking them religiously for about 6 months now. The 12 pack is packaged for conveniently carrying them.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas by far. It is refreshing & the taste isn't over powering. It is really good on a hot day or just when you want to chill. Plus it makes a good mixer. I have bought this for years and will continue to purchase.
Pam C.
dansville
I love this soda. It is definitely my go too for something to drink because it doesn't have caffeine. It's a nice color for the can. It's very affordable. It tastes amazing. I think everyone should try this soda at least once in their lifetime.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?