Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda

By SPRITE
4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars76%
  • 4 Stars18%
  • 3 Stars5%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star0%
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. Sprite is sold in more than 190 countries and ranks as the No. 4 soft drink worldwide, with a strong appeal to young people. Millions of people enjoy Sprite because of its crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst. But Sprite also has an honest, straightforward attitude that sets it apart from other soft drinks. Sprite encourages you to be true to who you are and to obey your thirst.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Reviews (3850)
Q&A (670)
Photos (55)
Sarah  B.
Sarah B.
Watertown, SD

113 reviews

I love my sprite. There's nothing that compares to sprite. The amounts of sweet and tart are just perfect!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Lynchburg, VA

17 reviews

Caffeine free, great taste, and a great drink! You can't ask for more in a soda!!! Lemon lime all the way!
Camila C.
Camila C.
Santiago

34 reviews

Es muy rica , pero me gustaría probar las otras sprites ya que esta es la única que venden aca en chile :(
Seerica P.
Seerica P.
Lakeland, FL

42 reviews

I'm not really a fan of soda but this is the only kind that I drink always have some of these in my fridge
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

75 reviews

este refresco es muy rico y aparte viene en su presentacion pequeña y yo la compro mucho para mis hermanas
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.

14 reviews

I like so much sprite because is so refresh and have a very good flavor.This is the number one in my list.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Hudson, IL

55 reviews

great non caffeine option for a soda. better than sierra mist or other off brands. regularly purchase this
Carla C.
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM

41 reviews

Spritr is refreshing drink it all the time. Very good, love how it feels when I first drink a cold sprite.
loreto a.
loreto a.
chile

79 reviews

muy rico sabor resfecante y super energisanteeeee sirve perfectamente para cuando uno tiene sed y todo eso
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
Twentynine Palms, CA

14 reviews

Sprite is my go to drink especially when I'm sick and I want to feel better!! I love love love this drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

98 reviews

How do you compare the taste of sprite to other lemon lime sodas such as 7up and sierra mist ?
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

7 reviews

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

8 reviews

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

62 reviews

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

30 reviews

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join now to gain access to over a million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us