Add a Photo

Photos (80)
alejandra g.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

This is the most common and is amazing I like it the prize is good the size also is good I like it
Tamie G.
Tamie G.
Edinburg, TX

One of my favorite Coca Cola product! I love the taste unlike Sierra Mist ! I totally recommend it
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

I try not to drink soda that much and if I do it's a Sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will drink.
Leisly C.
Leisly C.
Stockton

It's small and it's easy to hold and good amount to drink throughout the day can take it anywhere
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I absolutely love sprite it is my number one drink to pick I always order a sprite at restaurants
nayeli c.
nayeli c.

I love this soda! I love it when it's cold and it's a great flavor! I love this more then squirt!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is so tasty. It's fresh and crisp lemon-lime flavor is a timeless classic!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA

The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX

Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now