BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Claire C.
Encini
Nice and refreshing after a long day and much better for you than a coke or mountain dew. Very cheap and great for parties of all sorts. From kid’s birthdays to adult parties, perfect for all ages.
Beth An Mike M.
SPRITE is my favorite caffeine beverage! its not as strong and sweet as other brands like coke and tea. its an all American classic favorite for century's now, I'm sure your ancestors used to down a bottle of cold SPRITE  back then, which technically means that we all have IT  running through our veins! keep your family tradition alive at all times and drink a SPRITE!
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite lemon lime soda. I love how crisp and refreshing it really is. If I am looking for something to quench my thirst this is always my first choice(other than water). I love the packaging and how long it stays carbonated. It has great flavor and I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a delicious soda!
Jihny T.
Miramar
Sprite is my favorite soda. When ever I eat diner I either buy a sprite or drink water.its a good soda to drink when you have gas and need to burp it really helps with that.
Kalynn T.
I love sprite. It’s my favorite drink. I am a repeat consumer. It meets my expectations. I buy this drink at Kroger. I love the packaging. It has great flavor. I would buy this product again. I recommend sprite to everyone.
Jan G.
Not my fave but is refreshing. I remember Sprite being a little more sweet or more Limon flavor in it, now is more like mineral water or tonic water, with a touch of something.
Sarah M.
I can't say enough about Sprite. My whole family knows my love lol. It's just crisp and refreshing every time I have one! The lemon just gets ya! I'm always drinking a Sprite with every meal.
Steven S.
I like Spite -- it's super refreshing on a hot summer day. I often use Sprite as a mixer for my vodka drinks -- it pairs extremely well. The design of the can is super cute -- love the green with yellow. I recommend!
Tichina S.
When I want to take a step away from dark drinks, this is always my first option. You can NEVER go wrong with a good cold sprite. I think the can design is cute. I'd recommend to others any day of the week
Brittany B.
I really do enjoy Sprite, but it is not my favorite soda. It has a good citrus taste to it and it and 7up remind me a lot of each other to the point i vant really tell a big difference in the two. These are not healthy for you because they are loaded with sugar, but who dosent love sugar.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?