Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
A C.
A C.

The best of the competing lemon lime sodas. Not overpowering and doesn't taste like Lemon dish soap. Always crisp, and refreshing.
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Prairieville, LA

My 9 year old drinks Sprite, I'd rather her drink that then juices loaded with sugar etc. We also use it for drink mixers as well.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
ATLANTA, GA

Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Geneva A.
Geneva A.

I prefer Sprite Zero. Sprite in general tastes great. perfect amount of carbonation. it tastes just as the name states lemon-lime.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Lately I have slacked off of sprite. it just doesn't taste the same any more and leaves a horrible chemicle taste in my mouth now.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

Ugh sprite is my absolute favourite soda. If I could only drink one thing forever, this would be it. Soooo freaking good goddamn.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Sprite has to be one of my favorite drinks. The lemon - Lime makes it 100% better. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Wakefield

Love this such a refreshing drink.
Super cheap not at all expensive.
Not much of a fan on fizzy drinks but I love this one a lot.
Marita W.
Marita W.
West Liberty, KY

this is my favorite coke product campared to 7up and sierra mist. the price is a little high i usually wait until it goes on sale
Emily M.
Emily M.
Puyallup, WA

It's good, nice flavor, sometimes it's too carbonated for my taste but it's okay as long as I let it sit for a bit after opening.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now