BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Edith L.
Edith L.
Irving, TX
Very refreshing and delicious. Best lime carbonated drink the any other out there
Natasha m.
Natasha m.
Love sprite it one of my favorite drinks and even better it contains no caffeine
Viviana F.
Viviana F.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
One of my favorite lemon lime sodas. I drink it alone or mixed with sine liquor.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
Perfect for me one out kiddos has an upset tummy it wants a soda late in the day
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
Sprite is always refreshing and is a go to on a hot day! Also my choice of mixer
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
This soda just taste refreshing and is great when my stomach isn't feeling well.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Dayton, TN
Love it! Probably my third favorite soda! The can or bottle is pretty cute too!!
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Lowell, MA
My mom and sisters personal favorite soda. I don't prefer but I still do like it
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I've always love Sprite it's better then coke and it is more healthier then coke
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corpus Christi, TX
The only soda and let my kids drink because it contains no caffeine they love it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?