Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Brittney B.

I love the taste of sprite. It's refreshing and it tastes so much better when your not feeling great.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Auburn, CA

Love Sprite. Shirley temples are the best drink to make with it. Add some grenadine and you're golden
Magna, UT

Sprite. It'd always there for you when you're sick or when you want carbonation without the caffeine.
carmen s.
carmen s.
Westminster, CA

Sprite soda is so refreshing especially o a hot summers day. Its also cooling and just taste so good.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN

This is my favorite lemon-lime flavored soda pop. We go to this over the others when purchasing pop.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

A easy choice. Great fresh flavor without the sweet after taste. I enjoy this at anytime of the day.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL

I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX

My favorite soda so easy to drink I can finish a whole in less then 10 minutes now that's crazy good
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Still one of my favorite soda from when I was a young girl. I don't drink them as much as I used to.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Lakeland, FL

Sprite Lemon lime soda is a very good drink , Florida is very hot and sprite can help with the calor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now