Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am not a huge fan of soda but when I do drink it Sprite is my number one choice!
Bdog F.
Bdog F.
Kansas City, MO
Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. I would definitely recommend this soda
Edith L.
Edith L.
Irving, TX
Very refreshing and delicious. Best lime carbonated drink the any other out there
Sprite, such a crisp refreshing flavor it has! I could drink this all of the time
Jocelin V.
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Good refreshing drink, very affordable. Can find it almost in any store near you.
Kaytlyn T.
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
Great flavor! Sprite is an amazing drink and is always good to drink! I love this
Tera S.
Tera S.
Love sprite and when were all sick this is are goto drink because it helps us all
Jerry N.
Jerry N.
Katy, TX
Super refreshing with a nice fizz. Goes nice on a hot day, and has a crisp taste.
Dany K.
Dany K.
I always drink this. I been drinking this since I was young but not all the time.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?