Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.

me gusta acompañar mis comidas y tambien en las fiestas con los amigos preparando bebidas , me gusta su sabor y su diseño
angelia s.
angelia s.
Sassafras, KY

this is the best I always buy sprite I like it better than other drinks like it is better than 7 up it has a better taste
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mountain Brk, AL

An absolute classic. Sprite has been my favorite soda for as long as I can remember. It's extremely crisp and refreshing!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH

Love sprite. The flavor is better than all others like it. The packaging is nice and the price is in line with other pop.
Carly F.
Carly F.

This is my favorite soda! It is sweet and fizzy and lemony. It is very refreshing on a hot summer day. I 10/10 recommend.
Amie J.
Amie J.

My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
sarah a.
sarah a.

favourite soft drink love this drink man. very refreshing and yes nice packaging too i bought this at a local supermarket
Nayeli M.
Nayeli M.
Hampton, GA

We love sprite best soda ever we love to buy it beacuse it has the best taste ever my family and i love to drink it 😘😘☺☺☺
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw

Sprite is refreshing and it is caffeine free, so you can drink it all day. It's goo to use to make punch or other drinks.
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA

Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now