Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

divino sabor a limon soda rica unica e inegualable la amo , cuando estoy en la calle no dudo en tomarmela .
Alisson W.
Alisson W.

Delicioso. Perfeito naquele dia de calor, com a galera. Perfeito pra uma festa com os amigos. Gostei muito.
Yasimer T.
Yasimer T.
Barcelona. Anzoategui

Sprite, refrescante, un rico sabor, burbujeante. Una de estas no cae mal. Deliciosa, eso si, pero bien fria
Maafer R.
Maafer R.

its fresh i love it. my family love it, we buy every week. its expensive. amazing taste..
love sprite hahah
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas

Lemon lime freshness explosions in your mouth. So yummy.
Pop some ice in a cup and full it to the top yummy

Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Sprite on a hot day. It is refreshing and has a nice crisp flavor, Definitely my favorite lime soda.
V E.
V E.

This is alright. I prefer 7up. Will buy this again for sure, good mixed with OJ. Price is Right. Sprite....
Tara P.
Tara P.

I buy this for my daughter it is one of her favorites. I will only drink it when I'm sick but she loves it.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It tastes great! This is one soda that is always in stock in my fridge!
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX

Crisp clean soda for when I want a simple taste. Yummy with Skittles. Can't beat it for a refreshing drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now