Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK

It's a really refreshing drink not to sweet and has a great taste specially when it's extra cold.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA

The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Jessie E.
Jessie E.

Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I absolutely love sprite it is my number one drink to pick I always order a sprite at restaurants
Alexie S.
Alexie S.

Sprite is obviously amazing. It taste perfect it's no too much or too little. I drink this a lot.
veronica g.
veronica g.
Dallas, TX

this is jesus in my mouth , but to be honest its better cold not a big fan of the diet one though
Mafer S.
Mafer S.

I love! It is one of my favorite drinks, the lemon really makes the difference from other brands.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX

Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO

This is a delicious refreshing clear soda. I prefer dark soda but will occasionally have a sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now