BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Adrienne B.
Sprite is my go to soda that is not caffeinated! When you feel like you just need a little something extra with your pizza or meal! I like the perfect combination of lemon, lime and the sweet carbonation!
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington
This is what I buy when my kids want soda and I don't want them to have all the caffeine there is also a Sprite Zero that I enjoyed getting for my daughter's friend that has diabetes it's pretty good
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sprite lemon-lime soda is the only kind of soda I drink. It has no dyes in it which makes it better for me. It always tastes good. No matter when you are drinking it or what you are drinking it with.
Beth An Mike M.
SPRITE is my favorite caffeine beverage! its not as strong and sweet as other brands like coke and tea. its an all American classic favorite for century's now, I'm sure your ancestors used to down a bottle of cold SPRITE  back then, which technically means that we all have IT  running through our veins! keep your family tradition alive at all times and drink a SPRITE!
Mi'Keyla M.
Sometimes it can can be a little strong. It does help with stomach aches and other small problems. This does have a good value. The packaging is kind of boring to me. This soda is affordable and convient. I would recommend this for parties and small health problems.
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
Perfect for when I’m sick, makes an upset stomach feel so much better. It is one of the healthier caffeine drinks around! I would highly recommend to anyone trying to cut back on caffeine.
Jennifer A.
North Las Vegas, NV
My favorite go to soda is either sprite or coke but I’d rather sprite it’s good for a lot of things when you feel sick it’s a light drink and they are affordable at my kroger 4/10 I would highly recommend these
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
I have always loved sprint it is just very good . Yes it meets my expectations all the way and all day . It is affordable . There is no room for improvement it’s too good. Yeah I would definitely buy it again.
Morgan G.
Fort wayne , IN
I am not a big pop drinker, but sprite is the kind I gravitate towards. It has a delicious taste and I recommend to anyone looking for a new yummy carbonated beverage next time you’re out to eat or at the store
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
This is my favorite lemon lime soda. I love how crisp and refreshing it really is. If I am looking for something to quench my thirst this is always my first choice(other than water). I love the packaging and how long it stays carbonated. It has great flavor and I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a delicious soda!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?