Add a Photo

Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Gresham, OR

I dont drink dark soda.
This is refreshing and its pretty good when you mix it with vodka or a white wine.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC

I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Rose C.
Rose C.

Delicious, refreshing and classic. I've always loved the taste and it's not too sweet or overly carbonated
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA

MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYS THIS SODA BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING THE IT TASTE SO GOOD
I RATE THIS SODA 5 STARS
Ludmila C.
Ludmila C.

Vamos combinar um sprite geladinho e muito bom. De qualquer maneira gosto muito de qualquer jeito é bom né
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Richfield, MN

I love sprite I like to drink this bc my mom always ask if I'm drinking water but you know it's sprite lol
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Ari A.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ

Love this soda because of Lil Uzi commercials. Any soda that has a rapper is my favorite brand hands down.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kansas City, MO

Better than the other clear sodas. Sprite quinces the need for the fizz & sweetness without over doing it.
Haley D.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX

It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now