Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
This has been one of my favorite sodas since I was a child. Smooth and refreshing.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Jes S.
Jes S.
If I get soda this is what I get! It's not to hard on my stomach and is delicious!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Horntown, VA
Love the light refreshing taste over crushed ice for a nice cool drink in the heat
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
It is sprite I don't know what really to say👏🏻 its lemon lime goodness is on point
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.
Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
stacey j.
stacey j.
Caffeine free, settles your thrist for the lemon lime drinks. Good for upset belly
Riley G.
Riley G.
Westland, MI
My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?