Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Lex K.
Lex K.

Love sprite. I get stomach aches from medication I have to take, so this is great to help with nausea. It's also that nice lemon-lime flavor that's great in the summer. I also would recommend this as a mixer! It's also great to bake cakes with if you're looking to use less sugar!
Caitlin V.
Caitlin V.
China Grove, NC

One of my favorites! I love the taste, it's not a heavy tasting soda either. Also the fact that there is no caffeine is great. I do not think there needs to be any improvement in it. It's not expensive either depending on where you buy the product and I would recommend to others.
Jaedi G.
Jaedi G.

This is one of the few drinks that I love as a soda. The flavor is sweet but not too overwhelming, and the carbon is perfect. I love that it doesn't have any artificial dyes in it as well. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere definitely preferred over siarra mist.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Morrisville, NC

Best soda to mix drinks with or just to drink. You can turn it into anything you want! Not as carbonated as Coca Cola so it doesn't burn while drinking it. There's always great deals at various grocery stores. It's worth getting sprite lemon lime soda instead of the competition.
Aira D.
Aira D.
Bulacan

it is a favorite of my friend even though at first i didn't like it it began to be one of my favorites when m friend would always buy me one an starting the i would always buy this a though it's water. it has nice packaging and i would totally buy this all the time if i werr you
Erin W.
Erin W.
Emporia, KS

When looking for a less heavy pop drink I turn to sprite. Most people use sprite when sick so I think mentally sprite is tied to illness so I rarely drink it. Reminds me of being sick. Its great for illness but then that image/memory just sticks with you every time you drink it.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY

My favorite soda of all time. I always get this whether I am at a restaurant or at work. I drink it for dinner and for lunch. I absolutely love the taste and how it feel along my tongue. I would rather drink this than any other soda brand. I would DEFINITELY would buy this again
Joyce J.
Joyce J.

It's a classic. You can't go wrong with good old Sprite (unless you're picking this drink over Coca Cola). I usually only purchase cans in a 12-pack box, because it gets pretty price to buy individual cans. I would definitely recommend buying Sprite over other lemon-lime sodas.
Kate C.
Kate C.

THESE ARE LITERALLY SO FREAKING GOOD!!! They are caffeine free yet give you a great burst of energy (or at least they give me a burst of energy). Sprite is also a good mixing drink, for example I've added lipton iced tea to my sprite and it literally makes it taste so good lol.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kailua Kona, HI

I'm always a fan of Sprite! It's a cold refreshing option when I want more than a glass of water! This also helps with an upset stomach or not feeling well. The flavor is strong and mixes well with other things. Sprite is easy to recommend to others and is always a great value.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now