Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD
If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
I always thought sprite had a much stronger flavor than Sierra Mist. There's just something about it that is more satisfying to drink than the other brand. It tastes best cold. i like freezing it just enough where it turns into a slushie. Really delicious!
Britny H.
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
Usually the drink I try to have about 80% of the time so that i stay away from dark pop or when i need caffein free pop. Also when ever I am feeling sick its nice to have a not too cold but also not warm sprite works best for when having an upset stomach.
Loren K.
Loren K.
this has been a lifetime favorite of mine. I typically drink this with breakfast or when I'm sick. the flavor is balanced and not overly sweet. something about it is refreshing and thirst quenching. I will continue to purchase this every time I get a cold
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without using it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best lime-lemon soda to drink and lasts forever, i would totally recomend it to every girl!
Aron K.
Aron K.
La Grange, MO
A nice, light and refreshing soda. always helps cure an upset stomach and doesn't leave you feeling all sugared up. also great to pair it with wine as a spritzer. Great price and easy to open can. sometimes i get bottles so i can drink throughout the day.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
My son's favorite drink is Sprite. This soda makes a superb drink for any meal. There isn't any comparison to Sprite's refreshing flavor. The green can is easily recognizable. Quality soda with a distinctive lemon lime taste. I will always buy this brand.
TeNiya P.
TeNiya P.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
The sprite brand is great. The soda lasts so long without being flat. It has the right taste. Its not too strong or weak. I always get this soda whenever I go to restaurants or stores. The packaging is basic. And I would definitely buy this product again.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta
Sprite is my second favorite soda. (Coke being my first) I like how refreshing and light it is. I am a lifetime consumer. It has great value and I always expect it at parties just as a mixer. I would change anything about and I would recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
My favorite soda so delicious and with a citrus flavor but not as strong as mountain dew it is my favorite lemon drink and it is an affordable drink and can even find coupons online to get a better deal can be enjoyed with snacks or a meal or even alone!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?