Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

Very light and refreshing. My son drinks it all the time. I only drink it when am not feeling well. It help to smooth a ill stomach. When find it all sale a lot and keep some in the house at all time. I think Sprite is a lighter way to drink a soft drink than others.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL

Sprite is my go to drink. I do not like dark drinks but I like the carbonation in sodas. Sprite gives me a refreshing boost when I am tired of water. I always have loved sprite and I always will. Walgreens has the 12 pack 3 for $9 and I stock up every chance I get :)
Me parece que esta gaseosa es muy refrescante y es buena porque al no tener tanto gas y no ser tan dulce te da ganas de comprarte otra y bebe por montones, ademas su precio es muy bueno y su sabor es unico e inigualable, un producto de calidad! y sobre todo historia!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , Ca

Good and refreshing! I crave these when it's so hot and I get really thirsty, it really cools me down. They're not too sweet but I always make sure when I drink any type of soda to use a lot of ice to tone it down a bit and make sure it's extra cold for better taste.
Amber C.
Amber C.

One of my favorite carbonated drinks. I find that it actually quenches my thirst, where as most pops do not. I do not like the generic brands of any other lemon lime flavored sodas. We usually have some stocked up in our fridge. This is a constant repurchase for me.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
Toronto

I love this soda! It's so tasty and you can never go wrong with this. I like it because it is tasty but not overpowering or too sugary. It comes in many different packages such as glass bottles, cans, and plastic bottles. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ

Since I have heart palpitations I do have to limit my caffeine intake and for the past 8 years or so Sprite has had to become my new favorite love. I try to stay away from Soda since it is very sugary but when I do have one Sprite is my go to, to satisfy my craving.
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite would always keep me awake and the amount of fizz is way better than other sodas. I have been drinking this since I was young and whenever I have an upset stomach sprite always help with that. It always a good price and I would definitely recommend to others.
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY

This drink is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It has the nice classic packaging and is super tasty. It is bubbly and tastes fresh and lemony. It always meets my expectations and it goes great with whatever Im eating or if I'm just sipping it by itself.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria, VA

I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now