Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS

I love a regular Sprite Lemon-Lime soda! It always quenches my thirst. It has a smooth and crisp taste! If you haven't tried sprite you really should! It doesn't have any caffeine so it wont keep you up all night. I always buy sprite and I wont stop anytime soon!
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY

Love this soda product. it is such a crisp fresh soda. it is also great to cook with. there is no need for improvement. this soda so has meet our family expectations. we are not first time buyers of this product. we most definitely buy this soda 3 or more times a week.
Anjola O.
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY

I always drink regular sprite because i love lemon it met my exception when i go to fast food resturants i always order sprite it just a refershing drink and i love drinking it i am a repeat consumer i will buy this over and over again i just love drinking sprite
Mia B.
Mia B.

Sprite is only amazing if it's the last resort. Lately it hasn't been up to pare on my scale of amazing. I wouldn't want to drink 7up if there was a choice between the both. I would drink Sprite if it was always available in cherry. The price is usually under $5.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

I think sprite is one of those classic tastes i prefer this over sierra mist anyway, the packaging is nice and it isn't to overly colorful, this is always a non expensive drink in any store, the sprite always meets my expectations, i would definitely buy it again
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Denver, CO

Sprite is my absolute favorite soda. It is so clean and refreshing that I find myself thinking about it over ice on a hot day. It is a great mixer for just about any other beverage from punch to cocktails. I will always choose Sprite over every other clear soda.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA

I like Sprite when I feel like I don't want to drink a Coke. I like sodas but I don't like how much sugar these are so good but so unhealthy. But I do love these more than Mountain Dew and 7up. So if you're choosing between those three definitely go with Sprite.
Yazmin U.
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ

Always my go to soda when I'm feeling in the soda mood! I hardly drink soda but this is the only one I do drink. I love the flavors that come together to be Sprite this is always my top choice but of course at some restaurants there would have to be substitutes.
Sara C.
Sara C.

Who doesn't love sprite? Great refreshing taste, even good for an upset stomach! Doesn't sit heavy. I am a repeat customer for sure when it comes to sprite. Always sold at an affordable price. Would definitely recommend to others if needed, but hey- it's sprite.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This is my favorite soda since it is so refreshing and bubbly. I typically like lighter beverages and I love adding a lemon wedge to my Sprite - especially if it is a fountain pop! It is a great flavor over ice or straight from the can. It is also caffeine free!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now