BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda F.
Love sprite for so many reasons. One being my family is trying to wean ourselves off of sodas completely. Sprite is "cleaner" than other sodas (no dyes, etc), and it still gives that sweet, fizzy fix.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
My family and I quit drinking caffeinated drinks, but still want something with carbonation. We decided to try drinking Sprites, and have been ever since! Sprite has an amazing lemon lime flavor, and the perfect amount of carbonation. Its a very refreshing caffeine free drink!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. I love that it is clear, so it doesn't have the color additives. It has a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. And since it's caffeine-free, I can enjoy it any time of day. Good value for the money. I will definitely continue to drink it.
Kim C.
I gave up regular pop a few months ago. Caffeinated pop. This is a perfect mixer as well. You have to catch it on sale or you will be out of pocket too much. I mix this for my adult drinks and don't get the sugary buzz I would if it was regular sodas. Thank goodness for Sprite.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
If you want a boring soda, look no further. While their glass bottles made with real sugar are marginally better, the flavor is dull and you just feel stupid for drinking so much sugar that didn't even taste good
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT
This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
Kendall M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Destiny L.
I love sprite soda because of the lemony taste and softness. It's not super carbonated and burns your throat like strong sodas. It does help settle down your stomach during a tummy ache and it's a soda I would give to children. Would definitely buy again.
Samantha W.
Mannford, OK
One of my favorites! It's delicious and refreshing! My whole family enjoy it and it also helps settle upset stomachs. It's affordable and definitely meets all of my expectations. Would definitely recommend!
amy c.
White Lake, MI
One of my favorite drinks is Sprite love the lemon and lime tatse and cheap drink as well we all want a good deal on pop that taste great and i love the package and there size fits great in the frdge
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?