BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
stacey j.
stacey j.
Caffeine free, settles your thrist for the lemon lime drinks. Good for upset belly
Jes S.
Jes S.
If I get soda this is what I get! It's not to hard on my stomach and is delicious!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
This has been one of my favorite sodas since I was a child. Smooth and refreshing.
Riley G.
Riley G.
Westland, MI
My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
It is sprite I don't know what really to say­čĹĆ­čĆ╗ its lemon lime goodness is on point
Sprite, such a crisp refreshing flavor it has! I could drink this all of the time
Jas
Jas
Tucson, AZ
I love this soda! Its better then sierra mist! Bomb flavor and neverrrrr gets old
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?