Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Edna L.
Edna L.
Brownsville, TX
Love me some price it's the only brand I buy so refreshing and really hits the spot
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Jes S.
Jes S.
If I get soda this is what I get! It's not to hard on my stomach and is delicious!
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Horn Lake, MS
Sprite is the most amazing drink I have ever had and I drink it almost everyday !!
stacey j.
stacey j.
Caffeine free, settles your thrist for the lemon lime drinks. Good for upset belly
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.
Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
Riley G.
Riley G.
Westland, MI
My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am not a huge fan of soda but when I do drink it Sprite is my number one choice!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
This has been one of my favorite sodas since I was a child. Smooth and refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?