Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.

This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
MONROEVILLE, PA

Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Shanda P.
Shanda P.

I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My entire fridge is full of little bottles of this drink, it's the only pop beverage i can drink and I just can't get enough!
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

This soda is one of the best. This may sound weird, but when I eat Subway, I always have to have a sprite!! Nothing like it!
Andressa G.
Andressa G.
Tremembé - SP

Eu sempre gostei... Aquele gostinho de limão... Tão bom! Adoro demais... Recomendo 100% podem comprar sem medo de ser feliz!
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI

Sprite is honestly so refreshing. I drink it everyday and it tastes amazing. It is so bubbly and I drink like 10 cans a day.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL

Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
dena m.
dena m.
Lakewood, WA

I don't love soda but I do love Sprite it's one of the sodas I do ebony drinking it's not too fizzy and it has a great taste
Shannel F.
Shannel F.

This drink is so refreshing, it quenches your thrust in no time! Great over ice on a nice summers day with a slice of lemon!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now