Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove

I'm not a big fan of drinking pop but I would rather drink a clear pop then a dark pop. Sprite is a good one
Fernandita R.
Fernandita R.

Me gusta la clasica no soy mucho a esta gaseosa pero tiene un buen sabor es agradable conpartir entre amigos
Karen P.
Karen P.
Bogota

esta soda es mega deliciosa y si tienes sed vaya que te la quita al instante la mega recomiendo y mas helada
dreya j.
dreya j.

love sprite one of my favorite sodas to drink . would recommend for people to buy you won't be disappointed.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

My favorite sodas I'm not a coke person caffeine gets feeling all giggly don't like the feeling great flavor
Raziel P.
Raziel P.

A classic right here I love the taste I've been drinking it since my childhood so good I get it all the time
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV

I love a nice cold glass of crisp sprite with some ice and its even better on a hot day it gets the job done
Freysi H.
Freysi H.

Like it, but its not my favorite. It refreshing, specially in summer. But i wont buy it the rest of the year
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI

the perfect caffiene free carbonated beverage with just the right amount of sweetness, great as a mixer too!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now