Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Phillipsburg

Another go to favorite like Coca Cola. A big thirst quencher. I like using when I'm sick or nauseous.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

It's a classic and you can never go wrong with Sprite...I feel Sprite is better than 7-up just saying
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Magna, UT

Sprite. It'd always there for you when you're sick or when you want carbonation without the caffeine.
Nidia M.
Nidia M.
Thomasville, NC

Cant ever go wrong with a good ol lemon lime soda. Sprite is my go to carbonated drink of preference.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Phoenix, AZ

I love mixing sprite with alcohol. I love the taste and the bubbles settle my stomach if I'm in pain.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

I'm not a big soda drinker. When I do reach for one its a lighter soda. More often than not a sprite.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky

Always refreshing!! Love the crisp lemon lime flavor especially on a hot summer day. Would recommend.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC

My all time favorite soda!! You can't beat the price with this tasty beverage. Very thirst quenching.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX

Sprite Is Good Cause You Can Taste The Lemon When You Drink It And You Can Drink It From Time To Time
Elsada M.
Elsada M.
Saint Louis, MO

I just really like the favor in my mouth after drinking this it give that i can do 50 push up feeling
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?