Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA

I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA

Refreshing especially when cold. Often choose Sprite to avoid dark soda. Pleasant taste. Not to strong.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA

Best Lemon-Lime soda ever, no other brand can compare to Sprite. Also, it's a great drink on a hot day!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ

My favorite flavor of soda. When I drink soda I order Sprite. Disappointed when they do not have Sprite
Jenny B.
Jenny B.

My favorite lemon-lime soda! It tastes grate and doesn't burn my throat like other lemon lime sodas do.
naomi c.
naomi c.
Pasadena, CA

Classic drink and everybody loves original sprite. I like to freeze it a little and have it as a slushy
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV

I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
Noémie Y.
Noémie Y.

taste pretty good I would recommend it to anyone who love typical sprite!!! It basically taste the same
Dani S.
Dani S.
Canton, OH

Aside from Coke, this is my other favorite carbonated drink! Perfect for mixing or great all by itself!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now