Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX

This is one of my favorite carbonated drinks! its better than a lot of other lemon flavored drinks!
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
Riverbank, CA

Really refreshing when you don't want a harsh soda. It tasted very sweet and leaves a crisp taste.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY

My favorite drink. The lemon and lime is so thirst quenching, Sprite is the best soda you can get.
Jeniffer H.
Jeniffer H.
Edinburg, TX

Really love to drink this soda whenever I'm sick, it really does help feel a little more hydrated.
Jolyn P.
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA

Have always loved Sprite!! Love the flavor. If I have my choice between brands I always pick this.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

My favorite soda of all time. Doesn't taste to sugary and taste so absolutely good. Now I want one
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mebane, NC

Drink bc I got clear braces .. Taste good .. Don't like it when it's hot .. Better then sprit zero
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Athens, OH

Sprite is the absolute best soda ever. I drink a couple of cans a week. My favorite thing to drink
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

What a classic. So refreshing on a hot day. I love the classic flavor, esp the sprite zero edition
Estefeni C.
Estefeni C.
Ocoee, FL

Not a fan of dark sofas but the only sofa I do drink is sprite . Really good and not so carbonated
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now