Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA

What I like about Sprite is its more than just a regular soda. You can make Sherly temples with this.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Stockertown, PA

Not my top pick, but wouldn't be upset if this was my only choice of a drink. The packaging is great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky

Always refreshing!! Love the crisp lemon lime flavor especially on a hot summer day. Would recommend.
mercedes v.
mercedes v.

SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca

These drink is amazing 👅 I love sprite soda !!!! Specially when is hella cold omg I want some now !!!
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX

Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Luz E.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY

Whenever I crave some soda I get Sprite since it has no caffeine. Always refreshing and not too harsh
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
210 scenic view drive aledo tx

This drink is so refreshing with u meal just poor it over some ice on a hot day and float by the pool
Nidia M.
Nidia M.
Thomasville, NC

Cant ever go wrong with a good ol lemon lime soda. Sprite is my go to carbonated drink of preference.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

This sofa is so good my family and I have it every week it's so sweet and delicious I'm obsessed w it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?