Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.
This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
I like drinking sprite it one of my favorite soda to drink. I like the lime flavor.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
My favorite pop! It's quenches my thirst and is perfect on a hot day for a cookout!
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.
Sprite is a very good soda. Leaving a fresh limon after taste. Also very affordable
Devin M.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE
Very delicious and the mini cans are perfect for the kiddos! And we never waste pop
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Sprite is the go to soda to drink when you feel sick. use to drink it all the time.
Kelcey W.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA
Such a wonderful and refreshing drink. Perfect on just about any day in my opinion!
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
I love Sprite better then Coke i feel like its a little bit healthier then coke lol
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
I love Sprite!!! This is my favorite soda. I love the fact that it is caffeine free
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
Has a nice clean crisp taste. Always great to drink especially on a hot summer day.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?