Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Syniah C.
Syniah C.
Plantation, Florida
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas ever. It is really refreshing and not too sweet.
Araceli S.
Araceli S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I drink on special ocassions. Like cook outs or parties. Don't drink caffine drinks.
Rose M.
Rose M.
I prefer this then any other lemon lime drink out there. Especially when I'm sick .
Kelcey W.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA
Such a wonderful and refreshing drink. Perfect on just about any day in my opinion!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Refreshing sugary soda. Usually need ice when I drink this to help soften the sugar
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
My favorite I hate dark soda's I love sprite it's so refreshing and great at taste!
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.
This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Rubi C.
Rubi C.
San Diego, CA
This is a good drink especially in the hot weather, you can feel it fresh and cool.
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
I love Sprite!!! This is my favorite soda. I love the fact that it is caffeine free
Best soda by far, crisp, refreshing and amazing ! Definitely on a top three of mine
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?