Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Jobina V.
Jobina V.
Ghent

Tastes amazing! I drink one everyday during lunch and i really love how it tastes! Really recommend this to who havent tried this!
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI

Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY

Hasn't always been one of my go to choices. I honestly don't care for the flavor of sprite. A little to carbonated for me as well.
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
monique g.
monique g.

If you had a choice which would you pick sprite, mountain dew, or pepsi? And are you a fan of sprite or it a drink of your choice?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich

When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Denise F.
Denise F.

Sprite is way better than most sodas out there. For one it has a nice crisp refreshing taste. I highly recommend Sprite to anyone.
Tainara B.
Tainara B.

Eu amo, pra mim é o melhor refrigerante, não estufa tem um sabor super agradável, o preço é ótimo, na hora lanche não pode faltar.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Overland Park, KS

Sprite is my 2nd favorite sofa I really love it for my upset stomachs packaged for ease can get expensive if you don't get on sale
Leslie V.
Leslie V.

Definitely my favorite drink, the classic taste that I enjoye!!! Honestly, I'm a repeat consumer and I'm so happy with this drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now