BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Edna L.
Edna L.
Brownsville, TX
Love me some price it's the only brand I buy so refreshing and really hits the spot
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Love Sprite soda! Taste is crisp and refreshing and love the lemon lime flavor too!
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not one of my fav. I think i like the other sprite better.. But its good otherwise.
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.
This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
My favorite I hate dark soda's I love sprite it's so refreshing and great at taste!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Refreshing sugary soda. Usually need ice when I drink this to help soften the sugar
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am not a huge fan of soda but when I do drink it Sprite is my number one choice!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Horntown, VA
Love the light refreshing taste over crushed ice for a nice cool drink in the heat
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Horn Lake, MS
Sprite is the most amazing drink I have ever had and I drink it almost everyday !!
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.
Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?