Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda

By SPRITE
4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars76%
  • 4 Stars18%
  • 3 Stars5%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star0%
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. Sprite is sold in more than 190 countries and ranks as the No. 4 soft drink worldwide, with a strong appeal to young people. Millions of people enjoy Sprite because of its crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst. But Sprite also has an honest, straightforward attitude that sets it apart from other soft drinks. Sprite encourages you to be true to who you are and to obey your thirst.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Reviews (3913)
Q&A (670)
Photos (56)
María José S.
María José S.
Miami, Florida

103 reviews

Bebida 100% refrescante, calma la sed y el calor. Recomendada. Su rico sabor a limón. Suave. Me gusta mucho.
Dina B.
Dina B.

20 reviews

Muy deliciosa y refrescante el sabor es muy rico y esta a muy buen precio es una bebida que le gusta a todos
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA

209 reviews

I love sprite. .thsts the only soda i drink ..its better than any other soda...one of the best coke products
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove

195 reviews

I'm not a big fan of drinking pop but I would rather drink a clear pop then a dark pop. Sprite is a good one
Fernandita R.
Fernandita R.

20 reviews

Me gusta la clasica no soy mucho a esta gaseosa pero tiene un buen sabor es agradable conpartir entre amigos
Karen P.
Karen P.
Bogota

23 reviews

esta soda es mega deliciosa y si tienes sed vaya que te la quita al instante la mega recomiendo y mas helada
dreya j.
dreya j.

141 reviews

love sprite one of my favorite sodas to drink . would recommend for people to buy you won't be disappointed.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

256 reviews

My favorite sodas I'm not a coke person caffeine gets feeling all giggly don't like the feeling great flavor
Raziel P.
Raziel P.

54 reviews

A classic right here I love the taste I've been drinking it since my childhood so good I get it all the time
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

88 reviews

We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

98 reviews

How do you compare the taste of sprite to other lemon lime sodas such as 7up and sierra mist ?
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

7 reviews

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

8 reviews

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

62 reviews

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

30 reviews

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join now to gain access to over a million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us