BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.
Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
This has been one of my favorite sodas since I was a child. Smooth and refreshing.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
It is sprite I don't know what really to sayūüĎŹūüŹĽ its lemon lime goodness is on point
Sprite, such a crisp refreshing flavor it has! I could drink this all of the time
Jas
Jas
Tucson, AZ
I love this soda! Its better then sierra mist! Bomb flavor and neverrrrr gets old
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
It's a classic! Refreshing and you can add alcohol Let's face it, that's a bonus!
Jocelin V.
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Good refreshing drink, very affordable. Can find it almost in any store near you.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?