Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim, CA

Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY

Love sprite! Very satisfying taste. Bubbly, but not too bubbly, sweet, but not too sweet, and just the right hint of lime.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Peoria, AZ

Great flavor and very fizzy! Favorite drink so far definitely would purchase again. Gonna introduce to my closest friends
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Sprite is always refreshing and delicious. It is not too sweet. Always affordable and has great sales in the supermarket.
Moni C.
Moni C.

The soft drinks in the tin are the richest definitely have a more special flavor than the bottles that is why I like them
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL

I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK

I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.

my favorite lemon lime soda, taste good, the exactly flavor and good combination for the foods and easy to get on stores.
Abril S.
Abril S.
México City

Tiene mucho gas, su presentación es de un tamaño accesible y su sabor se puede convinar perfectamente con otros productos
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now