BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Belinda B.
A favorite. The kids prefer this over 7up though I really can't tell a difference. My kids ask for this specially if they have a fever
Karla C.
This is my second choice to go to if coke is not available. Sprite is always a safe drink at partys. You can never go wrong with sprite
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
A great refreshing taste alone or with a meal...I drink it all the time. A light, subtle taste that leaves their competitors behind...
Mari C.
I love drinking sprite! It stops tummy aches and had no caffeine. I could drunk think when I was pregnant and enjoyed every but of it.
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX
It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Lexie E.
Longview, TX
My favorite carbonated beverage. When craving something carbonated, there's no question as to which soda I will pick. This is the best!
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite classic Lemon Lime soda! Always refreshing, and never dissapoints. I pick it up on my way home from work almost every day.
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I prefer to drink sprite over any other sodas because it doesn't give me that nasty feeling on my teeth. Plus, I really love the flavor
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I love these containers. My little sister loves these cans. They are pretty carbonated but definitely a giggle maker wit b the bubbles.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
I enjoy sprite mostly when I'm not feeling well. My mom gave it to me as a kid to help soothe an achy stomach and I still swear by it.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?