Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Grace G.
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD

It's a great classic. I remember having it all the time when I was younger because there were no dyes and it was caffeine free.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY

It's good soda , a soda you can never get tired of if you drink it too much. I always drink sprite at McDonald's or burger kind
Renata S.
Renata S.

MEU REFRIGERANTE FAVORITO, SEMPRE QUE POSSO PEÇO ELE QUE É MUITO SABOROSO E UMA OPÇÃO QUE CASA BEM COM VARIOS TIPOS DE REFEIÇÃO
Jatnna C.
Jatnna C.

I never get tired of Sprite. Since I was a kid, I like this product very much. In the hot weathers, grabbing a cold Sprite can.
Dhorian R.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t

Me encata el sabor a lima es una de mis bebidas favoritas me encanta buena cantidad y la soda dura mas en comparacion con otras
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA

I rarely drink soda but when I do it's define fly a Sprite. Has helped me with a sour tummy and it's a very good taste as well.
Shivorne M.
Shivorne M.

Its so great to find a carbonated drink with the refreshing taste of lime. Pair this with a couple ice cubes and hunnyyyyyyyyy.
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

One of my Ukraine favorites and go to's! Refreshes the body and has a lemon flavor aftertaste! It's said to even help when sick
Kim B.
Kim B.

I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.

My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now