Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Alan M.
Alan M.

La soda o refresco o burbujeante muy rica sabor limos creo se la lleva esta bebida, super rica y refrescante
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

I always have sprite in the fridge. I love the refreshing flavor and it is a great mixer for adult cocktails
Chanel L.
Chanel L.

This so good nice,crisp,clean taste. This one of my favorites always a repeat consumer and price not to bad.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This is by far my favorite soda! It's great for stomach aches, is cheap, and always tastes great! I love it!
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood , Fl

I don't like many soft drinks, but when I'm wanting a refreshing bubbly soda this is the one I usually grab!
Midnight U.
Midnight U.
Terre Haute, IN

This is a classic. Anytime you want a refeshjng soda, everyone looks to this drink thats in many resturants
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Deptford

Sprite is my goto when Mountain Dew isn't available. lol. It tastes good and is priced like any other soda.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Waterloo, IA

Has the perfect lemon and lime flavor. It's not too sweet like some regular sofas. Great to use as a mixer!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

It is my favourite drink in the entire world . I love sprite. I recommend. But soda in excess makes you fat
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

divino sabor a limon soda rica unica e inegualable la amo , cuando estoy en la calle no dudo en tomarmela .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now