Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Anisa R.
Anisa R.
Delicious and inexpensive. Always been happy with my sprite purchase. My go to Soda.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Great product great taste perfect size for any one love it does not need to be mixed
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Norwalk, CA
My go-to drink when I want a clear soft drink. Love the light taste - not too sweet.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Florida
Love drinking Sprite. Because it doesn't have caffeine in it like other soft drinks.
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL
I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
Kimahri J.
Kimahri J.
Can't go wrong with Sprite. Walgreens sometimes has a sale on their 12 packs. 3/ $10
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not one of my fav. I think i like the other sprite better.. But its good otherwise.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
I like sprite a lot more than 7 up, but neither of them are as good as Sierra mist.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
I like drinking sprite it one of my favorite soda to drink. I like the lime flavor.
Araceli S.
Araceli S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I drink on special ocassions. Like cook outs or parties. Don't drink caffine drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?