Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sadia M.
Sadia M.
Bronx, Ny

I love how this taste I love this soda amazing taste amazing product bought a lot of it kids love it
Emily V.
Emily V.

Just like the commercial says, it's the perfect refreshing soda. And I love that it's caffeine free
Philip D.
Philip D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

I love to mix this with Powerade. Great taste for lemon lime. It's the best tasting lemon lime soda
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC

Love the fresh taste and smoothness of sprite! Plus it's caffine free and that is a pro in my book!
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO

Sprite is refreshing on a hot day & it is the best soda for an upset stomach, paired with crackers.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Lampasas, TX

this is the most refreshing drink other than water. it's nice to cool you down and it taste amazing
Candy B.
Candy B.
Burlington, NC

Great soda to have if you want something light and refreshing. Also great if you don't do caffeine.
Taren M.
Taren M.

I love sprite and any restaurant that I go to I always order a sprite. I love the lemon lime taste.
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA

Sprite is my all time favorite drink!! I drink Sprite on a daily basis, I love the lemon lime taste
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA

Great drink. Brings back so much memory. It has been more than 10 years that I drink it. Keep going
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now