BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am not a huge fan of soda but when I do drink it Sprite is my number one choice!
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
It is sprite I don't know what really to sayūüĎŹūüŹĽ its lemon lime goodness is on point
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Horn Lake, MS
Sprite is the most amazing drink I have ever had and I drink it almost everyday !!
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.
Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
stacey j.
stacey j.
Caffeine free, settles your thrist for the lemon lime drinks. Good for upset belly
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Jes S.
Jes S.
If I get soda this is what I get! It's not to hard on my stomach and is delicious!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Horntown, VA
Love the light refreshing taste over crushed ice for a nice cool drink in the heat
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?