Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Lampasas, TX

this is the most refreshing drink other than water. it's nice to cool you down and it taste amazing
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Woonsocket, RI

Sprite is an amazing soda.. it's crisp and very refreshing.. this is the only soda I can drink flat
Vi H.
Vi H.
Hayward, CA

I would prefer 7up over sprite. They are a little water down but actually have so much sugar in it.
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA

I don't drink soda very often and I love the smaller cans. I think that these are the perfect size.
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.

Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Wonderful with tons of ice. The cans are great when you are on the go
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
Gatesville, TX

During a hot summer day this is my go to on feeling refreshed and cool with it's lemon lime flavor.
Taren M.
Taren M.

I love sprite and any restaurant that I go to I always order a sprite. I love the lemon lime taste.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX

I love this refreshing drink ideal for camping days or even just hot weather great taste good price
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA

Great drink. Brings back so much memory. It has been more than 10 years that I drink it. Keep going
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Fort Riley, KS

Refreshing. It's a good drink to have in its own or even to add to and still keep an awesome taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now