BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.
This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.
Sprite is a very good soda. Leaving a fresh limon after taste. Also very affordable
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
My favorite pop! It's quenches my thirst and is perfect on a hot day for a cookout!
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
I like sprite a lot more than 7 up, but neither of them are as good as Sierra mist.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
Has a nice clean crisp taste. Always great to drink especially on a hot summer day.
Araceli S.
Araceli S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I drink on special ocassions. Like cook outs or parties. Don't drink caffine drinks.
Kelcey W.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA
Such a wonderful and refreshing drink. Perfect on just about any day in my opinion!
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not one of my fav. I think i like the other sprite better.. But its good otherwise.
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
I love Sprite better then Coke i feel like its a little bit healthier then coke lol
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
My favorite I hate dark soda's I love sprite it's so refreshing and great at taste!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?