Add a Photo

Photos (55)
arliene r.
arliene r.
Parnamirim

umas das bebidas que quando tomava refrigerante, era a sprite lemon. hoje não tomo mais.não é bom pra saúde;
Wanda M.
Wanda M.
Providence, RI

I've been drinking sprite for years it never disappoints, it's refreshing and satisfying on any day any time
kendra i.
kendra i.
Bremen, KY

My daughter loves spirit, she can drink dark pop for personal reasons. So glad she found something she loves
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX

Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Heather A.
Heather A.

I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , Fl

Typically drink this if I'm out and want to drink something besides Pepsi. Great taste and super affordable.
Shakura M.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC

I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Hilário P.
Hilário P.

O mais refrescante para o nosso clima. É saboroso e cai muito bem não só puro, mas também com uma boa vodca.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This stuff is dang good! If you have never tried it, I have one question for you...do you like yummy things?
Yarit R.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494

El producto de SpriteKit lemon-lime soda es una bebida sumamente refrescante en especial para día de verano.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now