Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Valeria G.
Valeria G.

Best soda everrr, i love the taste of the bubble in my mouth and served cold tastes amaizing. Im in love
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND

I love sprite! It is really good and settling for the stomach when not feeling the best! It is tasty too
Sa B.
Sa B.

Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
gracee s.
gracee s.

Great for an upset stomach. Non caffeinated so good for kids as well. I love sprite. It's my go to 100%.
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ

Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I like not so dark drinks. I like diet sprite too. Sprite has the best taste
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa

This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA

Love sprite - great for sipping, great for mixing, makes tummy feel better when you're sick. Great soda!
Katey W.
Katey W.
Coboconk

I love the splash of citrus. And everything else about it.
My go to hangover drink. It's very refreshing
Martina L.
Martina L.

Really good, nice packaging, really nice taste, but still not my favorite drink. But I still recomend it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now