Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.

Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Wonderful with tons of ice. The cans are great when you are on the go
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
Gatesville, TX

During a hot summer day this is my go to on feeling refreshed and cool with it's lemon lime flavor.
Vi H.
Vi H.
Hayward, CA

I would prefer 7up over sprite. They are a little water down but actually have so much sugar in it.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Drexel Hill, PA

I love my sprite!! I love lemon-lime sodas and I happen to believe that from a can tastes better x)
Candy B.
Candy B.
Burlington, NC

Great soda to have if you want something light and refreshing. Also great if you don't do caffeine.
Diamond R.
Diamond R.

Who doesn't love a good Sprite! In my opinion Sprite is much better then 7Up and less sugar tasting
Geonna M.
Geonna M.
Tampa, FL

I love Sprite and drink it often. I have been drinking Sprite for years. Love having it with pizza.
Larisa M.
Larisa M.
Centerfield, UT

Crisp clean taste. Refreshing and very lemon and lime tasting. I drink it all the time. I recommend
Philip D.
Philip D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

I love to mix this with Powerade. Great taste for lemon lime. It's the best tasting lemon lime soda
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA

Great drink. Brings back so much memory. It has been more than 10 years that I drink it. Keep going
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now