BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Norwalk, CA
My go-to drink when I want a clear soft drink. Love the light taste - not too sweet.
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Irving , TX
Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL
I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite soft drink. Definitely my go to drink. Would recommend this to a friend.
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.
Not bad for that classic taste. The taste always makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Kimahri J.
Kimahri J.
Can't go wrong with Sprite. Walgreens sometimes has a sale on their 12 packs. 3/ $10
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it !
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
Always a must in my house! It's amazing for stomach aches! The kids love the flavor!
dana k.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
I really like sprite, the original is my favorite! I love anything that's lemon lime
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I LOVE THIS SPRITE SOFT DRINK!! This soft drink is my all time favorite soft drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?