Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Jordan T.
Jordan T.

One of the best lemon lime sodas around. It's my personal favorite. I usually get this at restaurants.
jordani t.
jordani t.

Es el sabor que más me gusta , refrescante, recomendado :) no causa tanta llenura como otros refrescos
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorites soda
Love the taste!!
Love to drink it really cold!!
When its really hot outside!!
Karissa B.
Karissa B.

Sprite is my go to soda when thirsty . It's not as heavy as darker sodas. And it isn't as sweet either
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX

Sprint's the best what can I say lemon lime soda for me everyday I use this when I have a sick stomach
Laura F.
Laura F.

Sprite is my go to drink if I am in the mood to have a soda. It is refreshing and it has a nice flavor
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is thrust quenching and refreshing after a long day. I love the the lemon zest!
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX

I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL

Love sprite. Its a classic for me. My favorite coke product for sure. Will be a sprite person for life
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Cool, crisp, and delicious! If I'm looking for a can of pop that is caffeine-free, Sprite is my go to!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now