Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Paras P.
Paras P.
It's Sprite but out of all the lemon lime sodas it tastes the most naturally flavored
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Love me some sprite don't drink dark sofas a lot so when I drink soda I drink sprite
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Irving, TX
Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite soft drink. Definitely my go to drink. Would recommend this to a friend.
Kimahri J.
Kimahri J.
Can't go wrong with Sprite. Walgreens sometimes has a sale on their 12 packs. 3/ $10
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.
Not bad for that classic taste. The taste always makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Great product great taste perfect size for any one love it does not need to be mixed
Anisa R.
Anisa R.
Delicious and inexpensive. Always been happy with my sprite purchase. My go to Soda.
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC
It's a classic, the flavor has stayed the same for as long as I remember drinking it
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this product I definitely recommend it to all my friends it's worth the price
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?