Add a Photo

Photos (80)
naomi c.
naomi c.
Pasadena, CA

Classic drink and everybody loves original sprite. I like to freeze it a little and have it as a slushy
Jenny B.
Jenny B.

My favorite lemon-lime soda! It tastes grate and doesn't burn my throat like other lemon lime sodas do.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Canton, OH

Aside from Coke, this is my other favorite carbonated drink! Perfect for mixing or great all by itself!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA

I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA

My go to citrus drink! It's great if you want soda but not a really strong one Sprite is the way to go!
Paulina
Paulina

It's a perfect mixer for almost any hard liquor! Can't not have Sprite as a mixer when hosting a party!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Santa Clarita, CA

Nothing is better than a cold crisp sprite
It's my go to drink honestly
I love it
It's very refreshing
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX

I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Jordan T.
Jordan T.

One of the best lemon lime sodas around. It's my personal favorite. I usually get this at restaurants.
Kelly U.
Kelly U.

Sprite is my drink. Caffeine free is a plus in my book. I am prone to UTI'S so this is perfect for me.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now