BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Huntingdon, PA
I drink this soda every day. It is so good. Especially if you love lemon lime flavor.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Dunmor, KY
Sprite is my favorite drink of choice I think it tastes the best I enjoy it very much
Tori S.
Tori S.
Always a refreshing soda. I love coca-cola products and I love the lemon lime flavor!
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Douglasville, GA
Great way to quench your thirst. Great flavor. One of the best flavors. Great product
Rita D.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Sprite is soooo good. Chill it over some ice and it's a recipe for cool,crisp and yum
Charisse B.
Charisse B.
Riverdale, Ga
You can never go wrong with Sprite!! If i have to drink pop this is one i am picking!
Anisa R.
Anisa R.
Delicious and inexpensive. Always been happy with my sprite purchase. My go to Soda.
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Norwalk, CA
My go-to drink when I want a clear soft drink. Love the light taste - not too sweet.
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this product I definitely recommend it to all my friends it's worth the price
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.
Not bad for that classic taste. The taste always makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?