Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
Gatesville, TX

During a hot summer day this is my go to on feeling refreshed and cool with it's lemon lime flavor.
Geonna M.
Geonna M.
Tampa, FL

I love Sprite and drink it often. I have been drinking Sprite for years. Love having it with pizza.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Burlington, NC

Great soda to have if you want something light and refreshing. Also great if you don't do caffeine.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Honestly, I'm addicted to Sprite even though it's not quite good for you. I can drink 2-3 in a day.
Brit G.
Brit G.

The original sprite is so yummy and very light. Its good and has the right amount of lime and lemon
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX

I love this refreshing drink ideal for camping days or even just hot weather great taste good price
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA

Sprite is my all time favorite drink!! I drink Sprite on a daily basis, I love the lemon lime taste
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC

Love the refreshing taste of this caffeine free drink. Love the lemon lime flavor. Best hands down.
Taren M.
Taren M.

I love sprite and any restaurant that I go to I always order a sprite. I love the lemon lime taste.
Estefeni C.
Estefeni C.
Ocoee, FL

Not a fan of dark sofas but the only sofa I do drink is sprite . Really good and not so carbonated
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now