BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
Always a must in my house! It's amazing for stomach aches! The kids love the flavor!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Great product great taste perfect size for any one love it does not need to be mixed
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite soft drink. Definitely my go to drink. Would recommend this to a friend.
dana k.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
I really like sprite, the original is my favorite! I love anything that's lemon lime
Kimahri J.
Kimahri J.
Can't go wrong with Sprite. Walgreens sometimes has a sale on their 12 packs. 3/ $10
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL
I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Irving , TX
Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC
It's a classic, the flavor has stayed the same for as long as I remember drinking it
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I LOVE THIS SPRITE SOFT DRINK!! This soft drink is my all time favorite soft drink!
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.
Not bad for that classic taste. The taste always makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?