Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Stefany
Stefany

La verdad me gusta mucho esa soda. Te quita la sed y son muy adictivas, una vez que comienzas es dificil dejarla para siempre
Candace W.
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ

This is the only soda my brother and I were allowed to drink as kids because it has no caffeine. I still love it to this day.
Marista B.
Marista B.
Meridian, ID

I like to drink these chilled. Very refreshing after a long day. I don't drink a lot though since it contains a lot of sugar.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX

I don't drink a lot of sofa, but when I do, I reach for a sprite. It's great to mix with juices for an easy punch recipe too!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA

The perfect mixer for whatever alcohol you have on hand. Nice when you want something kind of plain but don't want gingerale.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.

This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
Anuja J.
Anuja J.

Sprite is my favorite soft drink. I also drink this whenever I dont feel well like when my stomach is upset and it works well
Beck S.
Beck S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

A very refreshing soda. Great alone or as a drink mixer. I also use it to settle my kids stomach when she isn't feeling well.
luz angela e.
luz angela e.

I do not like much, has much gas, the taste is not pleasant, here in my country mostly use it to mix with liquor in meetings.
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown, NC

My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now