Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL

es bastante refrescante super fría, no me llena de gases pero no soy de tomar mucho refresco. el sabor es bastante parecido al limón
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Jackson, LA

Very good soda. I really love this product. It has a very good lemon-like taste but isn't sour nor sweet, it the perfect in between.
Zion B.
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS

Sprite is always to go to drink for me it's not a dark drink that make your stomach hurt it helps with stomach aches and sometimes .
shofol a.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS

Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Allie H.
Allie H.
Penfield, NY

Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ

There's just something refreshing about opening up a can or bottle of sprite. If you love citrus then you'll love sprite. So good!!!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

It is my favorite one. I love the lemon flavor that it's have when the weather is very hot o use to drink my sprite lemon lime soda.
Babli R.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY

One of the few drinks that are not colored. Love the crisp refreshing taste. If I had to pick a drink for a meal it would be Sprite.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Brazil, Indiana

Sprite is just very smooth and easy going and always is a great thing to have on hand whenever you are sick or having stomach issues
Abbi M.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA

Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now