Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY
A quien no le gusta esta soda es muy famosa y de muy buen savor para cualquier ocasión
ceani p.
ceani p.
Elizabethtown, KY
I am addicted to these i have the everyday for lunch dinner and for snackes in between
nita C.
nita C.
This is my favorite I love sprite it also helps me when I get sick the best
Thanks ncc
ana m.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
Is very good flavor and I thirst remueve much I like very sweet i flavor and very rich
Cara P.
Cara P.
Union, NJ
My go to beverage. Who doesn't love an ice cold Sprite. Always have some in the fridge
Anneris C.
Anneris C.
Its very very refresh its perfect to a sunny day. Its very sweet too. Its easy to find
Marilu H.
Marilu H.
Tulare, CA
Love this soda really good when you feel like throwing up or when your head is hurting
erin d.
erin d.
Very refreshing. Its not my first choice but i do like to have one every now and then.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Great soda to mix in with other drinks or cocktails.it has a nice lemon flavor to it.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?