Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL

I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA

This is the best soda ever I always ask for this whenever I go to restaurants or fast food places !!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I could drink sprite all day, but I try not to. I like this better than Sierra Mist. Nice packaging.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR

I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI

I love sprite. One of my.favorite sodas. I dont drink soda much. And i like that its caffeine free.!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA

Definitely a favorite and a classic. If you love lemony like flavor in your drink, you'll love this!
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX

My favorite soda so easy to drink I can finish a whole in less then 10 minutes now that's crazy good
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL

Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

It's ok, a little too sweet. I prefer 7up a thousand times, 7up is more refreshing and tastes better
Sheryl G.
Sheryl G.
Minneapolis, MN

Great soda when not looking for a zero calorie option very much enjoy and would reccomend to others!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now