Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Sara T.
Sara T.

I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
Annie K.
Annie K.

Sprite is such a refreshing drink when you want a non dark soda. It's delicious with lots of ice on a hot day!
Liga J.
Liga J.

THE BEST DRINK EVERRRRRRRRRRRR! WORTH EVERY PENNY OF YOURS!!!!!! IT'S AMAZINGGG!!! AND SUCH GREAT FLAVOURING!!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I grew up drinking sprite. If you like 7-up, you'll like this. Its so nice and refreshing I personally love it
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA

Refreshing and helps burp when really bloated and full.

Would definitely recommend! Especially in party events
Chan B.
Chan B.
trinidad and tobago

The true I just love any drink which is made from lemon so that's the only special reason I love is soft drink
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite other sodas to drink in the summer it is super refreshing and nice for this heat. i love it
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Palm Bay, FL

One of my top favorite drinks. Its incredibly refreshing and tastes yummy! Especially compared to sierra mist.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN

Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO

Looks like water tastes so refreshing and sparkles up my mood and i just finished a whole 2 liter bottle today
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now