BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this soda because of Lil Uzi commercials. Any soda that has a rapper is my favorite brand hands down.
Seerica P.
Lakeland, FL
I'm not really a fan of soda but this is the only kind that I drink always have some of these in my fridge
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
Sprite isn't always my go-to soft drink, but I become nauseated easily. And it always makes me feel better.
Maria V.
Pasadena , Tx
Not a big soda fan but it is okay for a lemon soda. I like Sprite better than store brand or a cheap brand
Lyndsey S.
Everyone loves sprite. This is always my go to when I’m sick or have a stomach ache, makes me feel better.
Amanda A.
It is my favourite drink in the entire world . I love sprite. I recommend. But soda in excess makes you fat
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
A staple in our house. Everyone in our family loves the fresh, crisp taste and great amount of carbonation.
Sydney K.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this soda. Many kids love it too, it's one of those drinks many people love and you can't go wrong.
tasha c.
Good refreshing pop. Good price........... . ......... . ......... ........ ... . ............. ... .. . .
Jessica V.
Fort Worth, TX
When ever I get thirsty, Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a great beverage to refresh myself, ts nice and bubbly.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?