Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Tyra L.
Tyra L.
Albuquerque, NM
My family loves sprite, that's all we drink in our house, it is the best when sick...
Charisse B.
Charisse B.
Riverdale, Ga
You can never go wrong with Sprite!! If i have to drink pop this is one i am picking!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Refreshing ❤️❤️ but i like coke better.🙄🙄🙄 once again its not pricey at all. So yeahh
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Kingsville, TX
Hello this is my all-time favorite soda! Love love love the flavor and the aftertaste
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane, Wa
I love Sprite. Its so awesome. I like drinking it when it's like at the slushy stage.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Great soda to mix in with other drinks or cocktails.it has a nice lemon flavor to it.
Savina S.
Savina S.
Hickman, CA
This is my all time favorite soda ! Always refreshing and thirst quenching, thumbs up
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Dunmor, KY
Sprite is my favorite drink of choice I think it tastes the best I enjoy it very much
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Sprite is so tasty! I often drink it when I have the flu it's great for your stomach!
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
murfreesboro, TN
I like the taste of this soda. I specifically like the size. They have the small one.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?