BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Alma J.
Alma J.
Phoenix, AZ
Best soda! Especially bacuse it's not dark soda.. My family loves it.. Good for partys
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Las Vegas, NV
Good soda I like a lot. Buy it all the time. Best soda when I am sick and throwing up.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS
Best brand of lemon lime soda not to sweet and great for when you have a stomach ache.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA
Sprite is the perfect sick drink the carbonation helps calm my stomach so well love it
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Refreshing ❤️❤️ but i like coke better.🙄🙄🙄 once again its not pricey at all. So yeahh
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
My family like this soda we don't drink it every day but is good I do recommend. ....
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I love Sprite. Its so awesome. I like drinking it when it's like at the slushy stage.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Amy J.
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Crisp and refreshing just like the ad. Good with almost any alcohol..except fireball!
Estrella S.
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I love sprite!! It's my go to drink when I'm thirsty or sick. I love the taste of it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?