Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Wanda M.
Wanda M.
Providence, RI

I've been drinking sprite for years it never disappoints, it's refreshing and satisfying on any day any time
Danity T.
Danity T.
Hackett, AR

Sprite seems more refreshing then dark soda. It always makes me feel better when I've had craving for so do.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL

My absolute Favourite. Can add fresh fruit to have a sweet treat or ice cream to be a fizzy float. Love it!!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

I love sprite. I like to have one of these while a enjoy a hot meal. I also like to mix it with crown royal.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

One of the few my stepson gets as a reward when he's been extra good and we go out for dinner and a movie :)
Shakura M.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC

I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Rosario B.
Rosario B.

Me encanta esta bebida esta muy buena y es muy refrescante ! y viene super bien para esta calor que hace !!!
Aninha G.
Aninha G.

Eu gosto de Sprite limão é muito gostoso eu bebo mais no lanche da tarde muito gostoso dar muito mais sabor.
Daphne G.
Daphne G.

So refreshing when cold! Great to use for birthday parties and get togethers! Always fully stocked at stores
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA

My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now