BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I love Sprite. Its so awesome. I like drinking it when it's like at the slushy stage.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Dunmor, KY
Sprite is my favorite drink of choice I think it tastes the best I enjoy it very much
Rita D.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Sprite is soooo good. Chill it over some ice and it's a recipe for cool,crisp and yum
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Douglasville, GA
Great way to quench your thirst. Great flavor. One of the best flavors. Great product
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Kingsville, TX
Hello this is my all-time favorite soda! Love love love the flavor and the aftertaste
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Newport News, VA
Its frickin sprite what is there to complain about. It is the perfect drink of choice
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Gillette, WY
Love the lemon lime sprite Soda. I like to drink it with peanuts. It's really good!!!
Estrella S.
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I love sprite!! It's my go to drink when I'm thirsty or sick. I love the taste of it.
Savina S.
Savina S.
Hickman, CA
This is my all time favorite soda ! Always refreshing and thirst quenching, thumbs up
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?