Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Macy H.
Macy H.
Lemon lime Soda is good for a refreshing drink or when you're not feeling good love it
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
You can't go wrong with a sprite! I love it, especially when you add real lemon to it!
Sam W.
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ
A cold sprite during the dog days of summer is one of the best feelings on the planet.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Cornelius, OR
Sprite is a great mixer, @or great by itself for a refreshing beverage in the evening.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lexington, KY
I have a sprite addiction! I drink it everyday! I don't think I could live without it!
Jimena P.
Jimena P.
I love this soda! I drink it a lot. I think it has great flavors. I would recommend iy
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
I really like sprite. There's something very refreshing about it. Definitely Reccomend
Diana F.
Diana F.
Rica sprite compramos cuando alguien esta enfermo de su estomago para aliviar el dolor
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic soda thats always good and refreshing. Nice, sweet, and wonderful when chilled
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Athens, AL
I found that this product left my teeth feeling very gritty and my stomach very upset.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?