Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA

I love me some sprite!!! Nice and refreshing sofa especially on a hot day! It is very light as well!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN

This is my favorite lemon-lime flavored soda pop. We go to this over the others when purchasing pop.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX

This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I could drink sprite all day, but I try not to. I like this better than Sierra Mist. Nice packaging.
Bennetta F.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK

My favorite go to carbonated beverage! I love the lemon lime taste and over ice it is so refreshing!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO

Perfect lemon lime flavor.. Crisp and refreshing. Good for stomach upset. Price is always reasonable
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Marlette, MI

My go-to soda wherever I find myself! For someone who can't have caffeine, it's definitely a relief!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Still one of my favorite soda from when I was a young girl. I don't drink them as much as I used to.
Sorayda M.
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX

I live this soda, it's my go to drink if I want to eat anything. Its very refreshing and tastes good
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ

Crisp clean taste, perfect for drinking alone or mixing with fruit flavorings for a spruced up drink
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now