Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Ziha L.
Ziha L.

Sprite never gets old. It's a good soda without being to sweet. I order this every time I go out to eat.
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN

Nice and simple soda really good for my Stomach aches and just it disgust easier for me then othet sodas
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I like not so dark drinks. I like diet sprite too. Sprite has the best taste
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS

I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Marina A.
Marina A.

Love this flavor. It's one of my favorite flavors of soda. It tastes really good and it's not too sweet.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Florence, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite drink because I usually drink caffeine free drinks more than anything
Danae K.
Danae K.

Can never go wrong with a classic sprite. Perfect for when kids want a soda because there's no caffeine.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA

I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
Adela C.
Adela C.

Riquicima para acompañar las comidas, queda perfecto con todo, mmmm me encantaaaa y para cualquier snack
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

My favourite kind of pop I get it all the time it doesn't taste sugary or fake it just tastes like fruit
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now