Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Viry R.
Viry R.

It is very rich especially very cold
Knows very well with any food
It is light and its flavor is unchangeable
Very good presentation
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

this has been my go to while I have been sick. settles my stomach and has a great flavor too. my husband uses it as a mixer as well.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS

I love sprite drinks. Sprite is a favorite choice of drinks in my family. Sprite has a crisp lemon lime taste that is unforgettable.
Ana Claire Z.
Ana Claire Z.

Love love love iiit!!! I can mix it with drinks, like dairy drink, no harm to health AT ALL, low sugar and chemicals and fresh taste
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Asheboro, NC

One of my favorite sodas. It doesn't get much more refreshing than that signature lemon-lime taste Sprite brings to your taste buds.
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Swansea, SC

I love this whenever I am sick, as a kid this is what I was given anytime I was sick so now in my head it has magical healing powers
Julicia L.
Julicia L.
Selma, CA

A good choice of sofa to come to when you just want something to satisfy you when wanting a sofa that's not a dark sofa. Very fasty.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

Sprite is such a refreshing soda! I love having one with a snack. No caffeine makes this a perfect soda for kids every now and then.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.

Absolutely my favorite soda. The bubbles, the flavor, everything is perfect. The kids enjoy it and it's caffeine free which is great
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY

I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now