BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Noelle C.
Dayton, TN
Love it! Probably my third favorite soda! The can or bottle is pretty cute too!!
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
The only soda and let my kids drink because it contains no caffeine they love it
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
Sprite is always refreshing and is a go to on a hot day! Also my choice of mixer
Natasha m.
Love sprite it one of my favorite drinks and even better it contains no caffeine
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I love sprite! It is one of my favorite sodas! I would recommend this to anyone.
Demi C.
Statesboro
I've been on a sprite kick recently after having it for the first time in years.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I love sprite it taste so good i enjoy it so much .its my favorite type of drink
Natahlya R.
Kennesaw, GA
My absolute favorite soda of all time!! The best soda in the world in my opinion
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
My favorite soda. I usually try not to drink soda but when I do this is my go-to
Abi T.
Amazing for the hot summer days its a burst of flavor with a refreshing feeling.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?