Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX

Quenches my thirst every time! My favorite sida by far. Caffeine free too. Great for settling your stomach too.
AMANDA R.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj

I love Sprite. It's sparkling and crisp. No better lemon lime soda on the planet to me. Why is Sprite so good?
Liz M.
Liz M.

This is the best pop out there! Just enough lemon and lime ratio. Drink it once a week and it's so refreshing.
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Angela M.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA

Im a light soda kind of person sprite is very refreshing love the taste not to strong i buy this all the time
Monica M.
Monica M.

Nice, crisp, refreshing flavor. One of my favorite sodas. Waaay better than 7 Up! Definitely would recommend.
Whitney O.
Whitney O.

I let my little one enjoy a Sprite every now and then for a treat. We don't get them often, but we love them.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA

Go to drink for a soda that won't turn my teeth a different color or give me an unnecessary amount of energy.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Lafayette, LA

Can't go wrong with a classic can of sprite. Taste refreshing and if my kids want soda this is what they get.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Los Angeles, CA

Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now