Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Talladega, AL

Sprite is amazing I'm staying away from dark drinks I'm trying to wing my self from all of them completely but I love sprite
Ronni Lynn W.
Ronni Lynn W.
Athens, WV

I'm a big fan of sprite and I have been since I was a little kid. They've got enough flavor to be good but not overwhelming.
Staci L.
Staci L.

Not my favorite lemon lime soda but it's still bubbly and good. There's something about the flavor that turns. E off though.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I don't drink this alot but I give it 5 stars because it's still really good!! I would deffently recommend this to people :)
Liliana N.
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX

This is a delicious beverage. We love to drink it alone or to go with a good meal. We always have it at our family reunions.
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Roseville, CA

I love sprite, it's my go to soda. Super refreshing and feels lighter than other sodas. I get it every time I get fast food.
HELENA C.
HELENA C.

Muito boa Adorei o gosto e o melhor de tudo o que a barata compra gente uma delícia e com gosto ótimo amei e super recomendo
Sumeet S.
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA

Love it! Very refreshing! Will repurchase, and would recommend! The packaging is nice, and the taste is not overpowering. :)
Talaitupu S.
Talaitupu S.
Augusta, GA

I love this soda..it's a fix for stomach problems growing up in our house..stomach ache no problem just drink a sprite lol..
Yanis V.
Yanis V.

the taste is the better of all I've ever drunk... yes, it has a good flavor and is to ease to obtain, and comfort to take it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now