BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
It is sprite I don't know what really to say­čĹĆ­čĆ╗ its lemon lime goodness is on point
Jes S.
If I get soda this is what I get! It's not to hard on my stomach and is delicious!
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Gladys Grace H.
Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
Sprite, such a crisp refreshing flavor it has! I could drink this all of the time
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Good refreshing drink, very affordable. Can find it almost in any store near you.
Valerie C.
It's a classic! Refreshing and you can add alcohol Let's face it, that's a bonus!
Bdog F.
Kansas City, MO
Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. I would definitely recommend this soda
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Sprite is my favorite. I love sprite. The colder the drink the better. Very good.
kristen f.
Huntsville, AL
Sprite is the go to in our house for hot days and summer bbqs. Love caffeine free
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?