Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

My kids love sprite. It doesn't make them higher active so I really like that also really good taste.
Nidia M.
Nidia M.
Thomasville, NC

Cant ever go wrong with a good ol lemon lime soda. Sprite is my go to carbonated drink of preference.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

This is a classic soda. It's really good and a great mixer. You can add any flavor or alcohol with it
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Oxford, MS

Love Sprite any way you give it to me but I prefer cans vs bottles because I like my soda extra cold!
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX

Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Lavara A.
Lavara A.
Branchland, WV

This has been amazing for my morning/all day sickness! I also love that it's so crisp and refreshing!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX

Sprite Is Good Cause You Can Taste The Lemon When You Drink It And You Can Drink It From Time To Time
carmen s.
carmen s.
Westminster, CA

Sprite soda is so refreshing especially o a hot summers day. Its also cooling and just taste so good.
Gesele C.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI

This soda is actually really good I've had it couple times and it has good value and nice packaging!👍
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Auburn, CA

Love Sprite. Shirley temples are the best drink to make with it. Add some grenadine and you're golden
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now