Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
White Haven, Pa

I love sprite. My daughter and I will drink this instead of regular sugared sodas. Tastes just like 7 up
Martina L.
Martina L.

Really good, nice packaging, really nice taste, but still not my favorite drink. But I still recomend it
Sa B.
Sa B.

Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
Leah H.
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO

Sprite is my go to caffeine free soda. Love the refreshing lemon lime taste. Cute packaging on the cans.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND

I love sprite! It is really good and settling for the stomach when not feeling the best! It is tasty too
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Bell, CA

One of the most refreshing sodas you can even taste Its tingling tartness. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Chidimma E.
Chidimma E.

Classic drink with a crisp flavor that always quenches your thirst. Staple at cookouts around the globe.
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA

I take this to work and i drink when im sick my little said are you ok i said no then she give me sprite
Emma
Emma
Yorba Linda, CA

sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda on the market. it has the perfect balance of citrus and sweetness!
Douglas M.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC

So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?