Add a Photo

Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA

GREAT FOR PARTIES, CAMPING AND FOR THOSE
HOT SUMMER DAYS.
VERY AFFORDABLE, NOT EXPENSIVE.
GREAT REFRESHING TASTE.
LONG TIME CONSUMERS
Breanna C.
Breanna C.

This soda is sooo good and refreshing. I prefer this over 7up because it taste way better. I like how its not strong to drink as well
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is my favorite solda. Crisp refreshing carbonated drinks without all the caffeine and calories as other sodas
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Portage, IN

I've loved sprite since I was a young child, the refreshing taste, and bubbles. It what I always get when at restaurants. Its great.
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN

Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Joni B.
Joni B.
Madison, TN

Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Downey, CA

Sprite soda has great taste and it's my soda when I'm not feeling good and it's not so heavy when my stomach is not feeling so well.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA

Ever since I was a kid I have loved Sprite and it has always been my go to soda. It is also easy to get anywhere around the country.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Bartlett, IL

Classic crisp and refreshing taste. I use this to mix drinks for parties, but as long cure the aweful hangover. Multi purpose drink!
Ocean S.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX

One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now