BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Debora F.
Debora F.
Milford , MA
By far my favorite soda hands down my number one choice when out and about for a drink
A good classic! It's like seltzer water with a twist. It's sweeter and has lemon lime!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Helps with a upset stomach but it's not my favorite flavor it's a little over powering
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Sprite is the only soft drink I'll ever drink in my life I love it it's not to harmful
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lexington, KY
I have a sprite addiction! I drink it everyday! I don't think I could live without it!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I grew up on this at my grandmother's house, it was always that cool refreshing drink.
Alma J.
Alma J.
Phoenix, AZ
Best soda! Especially bacuse it's not dark soda.. My family loves it.. Good for partys
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic soda thats always good and refreshing. Nice, sweet, and wonderful when chilled
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
A delicious clear soda, not as bad for your teeth as clear soda tastes fresh and crisp
Emma S.
Emma S.
Vienna, VA
I have been drinking this forever. The taste never gets old like a lot of other sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?