Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Sarah Elizabeth C.
Sarah Elizabeth C.
Peterson, AL

When I think of summer on a diet I think of sprite. Out with those nasty diet sodas and switch out that teeth rotting Coke for a Sprite. The stains will be less, the calories will be too, and the summer will be more fun! A must have staple for any beach vaction under the sun!
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL

I don't really drink soda, but when I do I grab Sprite. Crisp taste, not ridiculously sweet, or as sweet as other sodas, and it doesn't stain when I inevitably spill it. Pretty dope for a soda. I wouldn't not recommend it, nor would I cheerlead for it. It's, you know, Sprite.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Compton, CA

Sprite is the drink I always go to when I'm tired of drinking dark sodas. When I was growing up it was also a home remedy my dad always said to take when you had the stomach flu. For some reason it made me feel comfort. My daughter loves it. So it's always in my grocery list.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

Sprite is the only soda I can drink that doesn't leave me shaking because of the sugar and caffeine content. It also helps with my indigestion and isn't too sweet. I recommend it if you're looking for a soda that isn't as tart as ginger ale, but will still act against nausea.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX

Sprite is great product. It tastes great and doesn't have caffeine so when I drink it I'm not having a crashing feeling if I only drink one. The flavor is great. Sweet and tangy and isn't expensive. This is my go to soda if and when I drink one. I'm sure you would like it too
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX

I have a hard time not drinking soft drinks. Sprite is the best one for me not to feel guilty. I get my soda fill without all of the calories. It also works wonders when I feel sick. This pretty much makes me feel like a million bucks with any kind of illness I have going on.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Mckinney, TX

Sprite is the best for an upset tummy when you're tired of only drinking water. It tastes refreshing, and isn't as harmful as other sodas. I love that it's caffeine free so it's pregnant lady friendly. That's a huge plus for me right now! I would definitely recommend Sprite.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Syosset, NY

I think this product has too much sugar as it is incredibly evident. Too expensive for just sugar and water. Grabs attention when looking at the shelf. It did not meet my expectations. Too much sugar. I would not recommend as drinking too much can have negative health risks.
Nino N.
Nino N.

I like Sprite better than all soft drinks. It is not colored and it just reminds me off cold water with lemon juice. It is tasty, a bit sour and a bit sweet. When at parties I prefer to drink Sprite, but generally I would recommend avoiding sugarry and unhealthy soft drinks.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Hamilton, Ontario

This is the only soda that I actually like. It' snice and refreshing when I'm feeling thirsty. There's just the right amount of carbonation, and it's not too overly sweet. I have always gone for Sprite ever since I was a little kid and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now