Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN

Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jeffersonvlle, OH

My all time favorite pop! Don't get me wrong it's not the only pop I enjoy but it is my go to. I only drink one pop a day now but it's always Sprite. Simply because of the flavor and how refreshing it is. I can usually find it on sale too which is a definite bonus.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN

Have been drinking this since I was little. If I didn't feel good my mom would go get me Sprite. It will always have the special reminder to my child hood. I choose this over any similar product. It has an amazingly sweet taste. I always recommend this to everyone.
Emberly A.
Emberly A.
Loganville, GA

sprite is such an amazing drink. it's a lemon lime soda with just enough lemon and just enough lime so neither are overwhelming but complement each other instead. brand name is definitely preferred in terms of sprite in order to get the perfect balance of flavours
Diana P.
Diana P.

I really like this drink that can take it alone or with licos either rum or vodka placing ice and a touch of lemon can make super refreshing drink at all supermarkets can find and recommend quite as easily not waste gaswhat I buy regularly also has very good taste
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Albuquerque, NM

Sprite has got to be my top favorite soda and my go to when i am thirsty the packaging is nice i love the colors of green and blue it has and not even mountain dew sierra mist or 7 up can beat its flavor because it is so good i would recommend this soda to others.
Jay R.
Jay R.

Love this lemon-lime soda, only kind I like to get. This is a coke product and I like to stay loyal to the company. Every one of its competitors just taste too sweet. This always hits the spot and always meets expectations. I'd definitely buy this again and again.
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, Ga

BEST SODA EVER. goes well with other juices to make a cocktail or is perfect by itself. for me, it doesnt leave the plaque on my teeth or stain anything. its light and refreshing :) i always drnk it whenever it's offered and I'd definitely recommend this to others
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I've always been a big fan of sprite, especially since I can only stand Coke every once in a while. It's not too badly priced, but could be better. The packaging is good, and the value is okay as well. I would definitely recommend to others as it is a great drink.
Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Birmingham, AL

What can I say about this? It is a classic, go-to drink that quenches your thirst and is the leader in Lemon-Lime flavored soda! When I am especially thirsty, nothing beats an ice-cold Sprite with its fresh lemon-lime flavor! I would recommend this soda to anyone!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now