Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Virgínia D.
Virgínia D.

Eu amo essa soda limonada, tem um gosto suuper especial, sempre peço ela quando vou tomar algo e ela estar nas opções, o preço também e super acessível em relação aos outros produtos concorrentes. Eu, com certeza compraria de novo, recomendo demais esse refrigerante.
Darla W.
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT

Sprite is an all time classic. Its lemon lime flavor is so good it is probably the most healthy carbonated drink lol, but its not my all time favorite. I do drink it time to time and it does quench those thirst periods when needed. I would recommend this to everyone.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL

Sprite is my go to drink. I do not like dark drinks but I like the carbonation in sodas. Sprite gives me a refreshing boost when I am tired of water. I always have loved sprite and I always will. Walgreens has the 12 pack 3 for $9 and I stock up every chance I get :)
Me parece que esta gaseosa es muy refrescante y es buena porque al no tener tanto gas y no ser tan dulce te da ganas de comprarte otra y bebe por montones, ademas su precio es muy bueno y su sabor es unico e inigualable, un producto de calidad! y sobre todo historia!
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

Very light and refreshing. My son drinks it all the time. I only drink it when am not feeling well. It help to smooth a ill stomach. When find it all sale a lot and keep some in the house at all time. I think Sprite is a lighter way to drink a soft drink than others.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC

Sprite is something we keep in the house all the time it's very refreshing on a hot day and it's really good it doesn't overpower when you up have it with a meal like I say it's here all the time it's a huge it have no caffeine and that's a big thing I love my Sprite
Kate M.
Kate M.

This has always been one of my favorite drinks, from sick days drinking it to make me feel better, to hot summer days drinking it to cool me down, Sprite is one of my go to drinks. Although, lately I have been trying to cut down on sugar so I opt for the diet version
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , Ca

Good and refreshing! I crave these when it's so hot and I get really thirsty, it really cools me down. They're not too sweet but I always make sure when I drink any type of soda to use a lot of ice to tone it down a bit and make sure it's extra cold for better taste.
Phae B.
Phae B.
Pleasant Dale, NE

I love the way Sprite fizzes when you take the first sip. It is very affordable and even better than Mt Dew and 7 up. It does not need any changes I love the way it is right now, the ones that are fruit flavored are also really good they give you a good fruity kick.
Jade E.
Jade E.

I like sprite quite a lot but I don't recommend it if Schwepps is in the room. Schwepps is better for cooking with because it has a sharper taste to it without an aftertaste and no film left in your mouth either. It's still a great drink but I think it's aged badly.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now