BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Conway, AR
Sprite is my favorite drink. the lemon lime taste is so refreshing when its really cold. I also like to add cherry syrup to make a Shirley temple. I would really recommend pouring over ice and trying that out. its amazing!! I will forever be a fan of sprite
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
tastes great and mainly it is very affordable! this soft drink soda is one of my fave when i need to feel better because of a stomach ache or just needing to burt sprite is my go too soft drink if it even makes sense lol.great taste i recommend to everyone!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I love Sprite because it's not as strong and harsh like dark sodas. this is clean and crisp with a simple flavor. I love mixing sprite with a lot of different other flavors such as strawberry and vanilla. It is also nice to use as a mix in alcoholic drinks.
Dev W.
Dev W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great taste! I love sprite a lot better than Sierra Mist. There is much more flavor in this brand than others. Great for making mixed drinks or just by itself. Decent price for what you get. I would definitely recommend to others for their primary beverage.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I have loved sprite since I have been a child and it is still my favorite soda that I tend to reach for if I am in a soda mood. Less sweet than other sodas with a clean very refreshing taste, I love this soda and would recommend this to anyone who would try
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA
I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️ I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️
Juan M.
Juan M.
Very refreshing and sweet lemon lime flavor that goes good with just about any food that you are eating. I like have this with ice. I think that it is very tasty and doesn't taste bitter, though you would think the combination would make it taste like that.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA
I drank this every day at college until they switched our drink provider! It's a great way to have pop without feeling sick. I love the taste and its clear appearance because if I spill it, then it doesn't stain! It is refreshing without being overwhelming.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
I love my sprites and the first pick when I go shopping sometimes. It meets all my expectations and I love it. I love the packaging especially when they come in vintage styles. I like this and my alternatives and would buy it again and recommend to others.
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?