Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA

Great tasting and really smooth. I like the lemon lime flavor because it just gives a refreshingly sour taste that isn't too overpowering. The usual Sprite flavor is sometimes a little too sweet for me. I have bought this multiple times and I would buy all over again!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA

Sprite is delicious and refreshing on a hot day. I would always want to drink it, but it is not the healthiest. I would recommend this over any other soda if you don't want caffeine in your system. This is a clear drink which means that it also won't stain your teeth.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Seattle, WA

Ever since I was a young girl if I didn't feel my best I could always count on Sprite to make me feel refreshed. If I wanted to make a chocolate or Italian soda I knew Sprite would help me out. Even when I was in the mood for a Shirley temple Sprite never let me down!
Donna C.
Donna C.

I love Sprite. This is my go-to soda of choice. I like that it is light (as light-weight as soda CAN be) and it has a great taste. There are alternatives like Sierra Mist, but I like Sprite the best. I would definitely recommend it, and yes, I plan on buying it again.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY

sprite is something I grew up on and continually drink now. I like the sweeter taste that Sprite has compared to other brands. The packaging is easy and I like the smaller cans as well. It is good value for the taste. I recommend to others, especially those with kids!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Vancouver

Sprite is an old friend of mine. I like the carbonation and it's light taste, and the refreshed feeling that I have after I drink it, but I think I'd like it better if it was healthier and had cleaner ingredients in it. The design is clean and well thought out though.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

This has always been my favorite soft drink. If I get to pick which soda flavor I want, this is always a top choice. I love that it is caffeine free and it is one of the more refreshing flavors in soft drinks. Sprite is a brand of its own and nothing else can compare.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI

This is a great non-caffeinated beverage that is carbonated but won't keep me up into all hours of the night! Definitely meets and expectations and continues to do so! I prefer sprite over sierra mist personally, I would recommend this! There isn't any caffeine in it!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

The only reason for my low rating is that soda is super unhealthy, especially big brands like this. I try to drink natural and local drinks when I buy things other than water, but I used to really like Sprite and still use it whenever I am feeling sick to my stomach.
joe c.
joe c.

I give this 5 stars because i love how fizzy it is and I love the tast of it and It stand out really well with the green can and the designes it has on it the more it standes out the more people are going to want to by it so this is why I fink sprite deserves 5 stars
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now