Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Jay R.
Jay R.

Love this lemon-lime soda, only kind I like to get. This is a coke product and I like to stay loyal to the company. Every one of its competitors just taste too sweet. This always hits the spot and always meets expectations. I'd definitely buy this again and again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Englewood, CO

I prefer Sprite over other Lemon sodas because it has a lighter more crisp taste. I also like that it is caffeine free because I usually have enough caffeine. I think it would be cool if they updated their logos it seems outdated. But other than that I like Sprite
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I've always been a big fan of sprite, especially since I can only stand Coke every once in a while. It's not too badly priced, but could be better. The packaging is good, and the value is okay as well. I would definitely recommend to others as it is a great drink.
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Albuquerque, NM

Sprite has got to be my top favorite soda and my go to when i am thirsty the packaging is nice i love the colors of green and blue it has and not even mountain dew sierra mist or 7 up can beat its flavor because it is so good i would recommend this soda to others.
Mabel F.
Mabel F.
Chandler

I grew up drinking sprite lemon-lime soda and the flavor is so light tasting and sometimes I drink this type of soda when I have an upset stomach. Normally I don't drink soda, but if I do ill go with sprite as my first choice, also recommend the product to others.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.

What is it about Sprite that makes it so good? It's crisp, and clean, and refreshing! I can't believe it has no caffeine, because I swear it gives me a boost every time I drink it. Must be the sugar. This tastes way better than any other lemon lime soda out there.
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite carbonated drink along with Sunkist. They are the only carbonated drinks I enjoy drinking. A++Great lemon-lime flavor - perfect for mixing with juices for punch, etc. Also great when you're not feeling well to settle the stomach
Christine C.
Christine C.
Dewitt, MI

Always my go to carbonated beverage. I prefer sprite of sierra mist or any other knock off, it just tastes SO much better. I always buy sprite, i just recently tried the cranberry one and that flavor is just as good! I totally recommend sprite its a classic drink
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS

I love a regular Sprite Lemon-Lime soda! It always quenches my thirst. It has a smooth and crisp taste! If you haven't tried sprite you really should! It doesn't have any caffeine so it wont keep you up all night. I always buy sprite and I wont stop anytime soon!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

I think sprite is one of those classic tastes i prefer this over sierra mist anyway, the packaging is nice and it isn't to overly colorful, this is always a non expensive drink in any store, the sprite always meets my expectations, i would definitely buy it again
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now