Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Phae B.
Phae B.
Pleasant Dale, NE

I love the way Sprite fizzes when you take the first sip. It is very affordable and even better than Mt Dew and 7 up. It does not need any changes I love the way it is right now, the ones that are fruit flavored are also really good they give you a good fruity kick.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria, VA

I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY

This drink is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It has the nice classic packaging and is super tasty. It is bubbly and tastes fresh and lemony. It always meets my expectations and it goes great with whatever Im eating or if I'm just sipping it by itself.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Raleigh, NC

Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
maria s.
maria s.
limassol

i do drink sprite more often that pepsi, i prefer it after a heavy meat, it is affordable, i think it can be improved. i am a repeat consumer but when i drink sprite i like to cut a lemon and put it with sprite so it makes the drink fresher, i will buy this again .
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN

Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI

This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH

I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Cintia M.
Cintia M.

I really like the Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda, especially when the weather is hot. It is so refreshing and good when drank iced cold.
I like the LemonLime taste, this is one of my favorite sodas. The price is good and I would recommend It to all who enjoy lemony drinks.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA

For some reason when I feel a little under the weather this the drink I go to. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and it's not over powering. Great price and I purchase my at target since most of the time they have really good deals going on. I really recommend it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now