BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Cornelius, OR
Sprite is a great mixer, @or great by itself for a refreshing beverage in the evening.
Terran G.
Terran G.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my favorite sofa of all time it's so good. The packaging is real nice and neat
Debora F.
Debora F.
Milford , MA
By far my favorite soda hands down my number one choice when out and about for a drink
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. Drink Sprite a lot since it doesn't have caffeine.
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY
A quien no le gusta esta soda es muy famosa y de muy buen savor para cualquier ocasión
Jimena P.
Jimena P.
I love this soda! I drink it a lot. I think it has great flavors. I would recommend iy
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic soda thats always good and refreshing. Nice, sweet, and wonderful when chilled
ceani p.
ceani p.
Elizabethtown, KY
I am addicted to these i have the everyday for lunch dinner and for snackes in between
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Las Vegas, NV
Good soda I like a lot. Buy it all the time. Best soda when I am sick and throwing up.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite soda ever. the taste is so good and can make any day a better day.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?