Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Heath C.
Heath C.

If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
carly g.
carly g.
Westbury, NY

The classics sprite is always good the original is my favorite and I love drinking it in a glass full of ice would recommend
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.

I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
April H.
April H.
Campbellsville, KY

I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Ginnella S.
Ginnella S.

I really like sprite lemon lime soda it definitely helps me when im really thirsthy. i love getting these for having at home
Stephanny F.
Stephanny F.

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down.

Love sprite so much!!!!!
Milana D.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX

Sprite has been my favorite soda for years. It has such a refreshing taste and is always my go-to soda when I'm craving one.
Max B.
Max B.

One of my favorite sodas! Crisp and refreshing and great tasting lime flavor. Doesn't lose its fizz and keeps tasting great!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY

Sprite is nice to drink because it's clear so less chance to get a kidney stone. Sprite always tastes good and is affordable
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now