Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Liz G.
Liz G.
Austin, TX

Original, classic, crisp soda we all know and love! At least i do. It's lemony limey taste is the best by far
Kristina R.
Kristina R.

When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA

I LOVE SPRITE. its my everyday drink! I fell in love with it when i was pregnant i am addicted to sprite haha
Elise L.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA

I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
April S.
April S.

Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Monica M.
Monica M.

Nice, crisp, refreshing flavor. One of my favorite sodas. Waaay better than 7 Up! Definitely would recommend.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ

I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

Sprite is a delicious soda. its caffeine free so a good drink for when you want soda, but not a lot of sugar.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, Ca

Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Summer L.
Summer L.

Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now