Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA

This is the best soda ever I always ask for this whenever I go to restaurants or fast food places !!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA

Definitely a favorite and a classic. If you love lemony like flavor in your drink, you'll love this!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

It's ok, a little too sweet. I prefer 7up a thousand times, 7up is more refreshing and tastes better
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN

This is my favorite lemon-lime flavored soda pop. We go to this over the others when purchasing pop.
Sorayda M.
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX

I live this soda, it's my go to drink if I want to eat anything. Its very refreshing and tastes good
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL

I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL

Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO

Perfect lemon lime flavor.. Crisp and refreshing. Good for stomach upset. Price is always reasonable
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR

I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Still one of my favorite soda from when I was a young girl. I don't drink them as much as I used to.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now