BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Edna L.
Brownsville, TX
Love me some price it's the only brand I buy so refreshing and really hits the spot
Nothing like sprite it's so good and when I bealry open it it makes my mouth tingle
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
My favorite I hate dark soda's I love sprite it's so refreshing and great at taste!
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am not a huge fan of soda but when I do drink it Sprite is my number one choice!
Dawn B.
If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Cheyenne V.
Horn Lake, MS
Sprite is the most amazing drink I have ever had and I drink it almost everyday !!
Susan B.
Horntown, VA
Love the light refreshing taste over crushed ice for a nice cool drink in the heat
stacey j.
Caffeine free, settles your thrist for the lemon lime drinks. Good for upset belly
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
It is sprite I don't know what really to sayūüĎŹūüŹĽ its lemon lime goodness is on point
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?