Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA

This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX

My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California

Sprite is the best I love it. It taste really bomb if it's really cold.it's really good on a hot weather
Danae K.
Danae K.

Can never go wrong with a classic sprite. Perfect for when kids want a soda because there's no caffeine.
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN

Nice and simple soda really good for my Stomach aches and just it disgust easier for me then othet sodas
Camille D.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT

A nice cold sprite is the best. sprite is my favorite light colored soda (not coke or dark colored soda)
esmeralda p.
esmeralda p.

I drink this lemon lime soda every chance i get in a hot summer day, enjoy the weather plus refreshments
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Milwaukee, WI

Well, this is my favorite soda. Its so light and bubbly. Its perfect with anything you're having to drink
Lisaine S.
Lisaine S.
Lewisville, TX

Desde hace anos lo bebo super refrescante con hielos y me encanta que no es muy dulce ni tiene mucho gas
Martina L.
Martina L.

Really good, nice packaging, really nice taste, but still not my favorite drink. But I still recomend it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?