Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Angie P.
Angie P.

I normally get sprite when I'm craving a virgin Mamosa and also very question over the summer and spring
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Milwaukee, WI

Well, this is my favorite soda. Its so light and bubbly. Its perfect with anything you're having to drink
Karla M.
Karla M.
Venezuela

Sprit is definitely my favorite drink, it taste very good and it isn't as processed as other soft drinks
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa

This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA

Delicious and refreshing. Love it on a hot summers day. Sprite is my go to soda and can find everywhere.
Erica V.
Erica V.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I like to buy the cans so I can take them to work. Very inexpensive.
Sa B.
Sa B.

Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY

I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Leah H.
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO

Sprite is my go to caffeine free soda. Love the refreshing lemon lime taste. Cute packaging on the cans.
Ziha L.
Ziha L.

Sprite never gets old. It's a good soda without being to sweet. I order this every time I go out to eat.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now