BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Yasner R.
Yasner R.
Definitely one of my favorite soft drinks ever ! This is my go to when I'm feeling sick
Monica D.
Monica D.
Bakersfield, CA
Good soda it is very refreshing. I usually buy two to three cases a month of this soda.
Jailene C.
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX
Sprite is good for when you're not in the mood for like a light soda and a good mixture
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Good crisp taste. Very carbonated. Great great flavor. Love it because it's refreshing.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Nice and refreshing and can either be drank alone or mixed with a nice summer cocktail.
ana m.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
Is very good flavor and I thirst remueve much I like very sweet i flavor and very rich
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Athens, AL
I found that this product left my teeth feeling very gritty and my stomach very upset.
Marilu H.
Marilu H.
Tulare, CA
Love this soda really good when you feel like throwing up or when your head is hurting
Sam W.
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ
A cold sprite during the dog days of summer is one of the best feelings on the planet.
nita C.
nita C.
This is my favorite I love sprite it also helps me when I get sick the best
Thanks ncc
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?