Add a Photo

Photos (80)
jessa m.
jessa m.
Aberdeen, WA

I love the 12 oz can of sprite because its just enough sugar so i don't get sick and taste pretty good
Chereese R.
Chereese R.
Bronx, NY

This soda is good when your tummy not feelin so good an u can also add fruits to it its very good soda
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX

I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Laura F.
Laura F.

Sprite is my go to drink if I am in the mood to have a soda. It is refreshing and it has a nice flavor
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC

Classic Sprite, you can't really go wrong here. Refreshing and crisp! Lemon like is the perfect combo.
Amy B.
Amy B.

Very good, a classic. Mixes well with other beverages and is good to have on hand when family is sick.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Cool, crisp, and delicious! If I'm looking for a can of pop that is caffeine-free, Sprite is my go to!
Perla F.
Perla F.

This soft drink is perfect when you have an upset stomach.. love the lemon-lime taste and the sparks..
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sometimes it's amazing and sometimes it's not as good of a batch, but it always makes me feel better!
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

This sofa is so good my family and I have it every week it's so sweet and delicious I'm obsessed w it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now