Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA

IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I like not so dark drinks. I like diet sprite too. Sprite has the best taste
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX

Always buy these at gas stations when I'm on a cheat day! Delicious lemon-lime flavor that picks you up.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA

Love sprite - great for sipping, great for mixing, makes tummy feel better when you're sick. Great soda!
Erica V.
Erica V.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I like to buy the cans so I can take them to work. Very inexpensive.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Florence, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite drink because I usually drink caffeine free drinks more than anything
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa

This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY

I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA

I take this to work and i drink when im sick my little said are you ok i said no then she give me sprite
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ

Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?