BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Gisselle D.
Gisselle D.
Los Angeles, CA
It's so taste and fresh if I could I would drink one every day great amount of product
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
You can't go wrong with a sprite! I love it, especially when you add real lemon to it!
nita C.
nita C.
This is my favorite I love sprite it also helps me when I get sick the best
Thanks ncc
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
Sprite is another all time favorite drink. Especially when I need something refreshing
Kat R.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing can beat an ice cold sprite with any meal. Sprite always satisfys any craving.
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic soda thats always good and refreshing. Nice, sweet, and wonderful when chilled
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
Not very healthy but this is the only drink that helps settle an upset stomach for me.
Jamile M.
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
This Sprite Lemon Soda its just a very good soda to drink its very good and i love it.
ceani p.
ceani p.
Elizabethtown, KY
I am addicted to these i have the everyday for lunch dinner and for snackes in between
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Las Vegas, NV
Good soda I like a lot. Buy it all the time. Best soda when I am sick and throwing up.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?