BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Say S.
I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Chloe S.
Clinton Township, MI
The best drink ever, the perfect mix between lemon and lime with the carbonated flavor to it and it refreshes you all in one sip, Love it
Anabel D.
Love sprite during any time of the day . Refreshing and great taste all in one . My little ones can drink a little instead of dark sodas
Maria R.
If I can't have a Dr.Pepper i"ll get Sprite. Sprite is my must have drink when I want a drink that has lemon and that has a good flavor.
Emily P.
Jacksonville
We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Karissa P.
Huntsville, TX
This is a classic. You can't go wrong. I prefer sprite to Sierra Mist and it is always sad when a restaurant only carries Pepsi products.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
Jacqueline R.
I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Raven N.
This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Ebony L.
Montgomery, AL
This flavor soda is my favorite. I have to have a sprite with every meal. If not this soda I'll drink Sierra mist cause it's close to it.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?