Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
San Perlita, TX

Lemon lime soda is my favorite drink by far, it has that crisp taste as soon has you taste it . Very freshing,
Tatiane T.
Tatiane T.

amo não troco por nada super refrescante e pra qulaquer hora, prefiro esse tipo de bebida por não ser tão doce
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.

Sprite is the best. I can drink it all the time, it soothes my stomach and my throat. It tastes delicious too!
Jaqueline T.
Jaqueline T.
H. Matamoros Tamaulipas México

muy rica y refrescante sabor a lima y es preferente cuando esta fria casi congeladita y mas en tiempo de calor
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Donna, TX

Favorite soda. Has such a great and lemon flavor and that just is so refreshing and amazing I love it so much.
Love this go a quick drink when I don't want too much! Classic smooth sprite less the colonies and great value
Esta es mi preferida me encanta el sabor es lo más no puedo dejar de decir lo mucho que me gusta es super rica
I like this lemon Sprite soda could it have lemon in it in the lemon brings out most of the flavors and Sprite
Fav non-dark Soda. I try not to drink soda but when I do it's mainly sprite. Makes me fee less guilty about it
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA

When I don't feel like drinking a flavored carbonated drink I drink sprite. Mainly because its clean and crisp
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now