Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Viviana A.
Viviana A.

Yum all day! I always order a sprite no ice at all restraints because it's so good and it doesn't water down.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA

All time favorite! Nice and cold... Gives u that burn going down nothing compares to this on a hot summer day
Kristina R.
Kristina R.

When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Elise L.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA

I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
April S.
April S.

Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Liz G.
Liz G.
Austin, TX

Original, classic, crisp soda we all know and love! At least i do. It's lemony limey taste is the best by far
Monica M.
Monica M.

Nice, crisp, refreshing flavor. One of my favorite sodas. Waaay better than 7 Up! Definitely would recommend.
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA

I LOVE SPRITE. its my everyday drink! I fell in love with it when i was pregnant i am addicted to sprite haha
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

Sprite is a delicious soda. its caffeine free so a good drink for when you want soda, but not a lot of sugar.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, Ca

Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now