Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Liz M.
Liz M.

This is the best pop out there! Just enough lemon and lime ratio. Drink it once a week and it's so refreshing.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Los Angeles, CA

Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
April S.
April S.

Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA

I LOVE SPRITE. its my everyday drink! I fell in love with it when i was pregnant i am addicted to sprite haha
Elise L.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA

I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
Mya S.
Mya S.
Bronx, NY

I don't usually drink soda but this is one I really like to drink from time to time.its tastes really good!!!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.

When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, Ca

Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Scarborough Canada, Ontario

One of the very few sodas that don't make me sick and has a nice flavour and perfect for mixing in with booze
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now