Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN

Nice and simple soda really good for my Stomach aches and just it disgust easier for me then othet sodas
Marina A.
Marina A.

Love this flavor. It's one of my favorite flavors of soda. It tastes really good and it's not too sweet.
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Great for when you have a tummy ache and one of the better fie you sodas there are out there! Delicious!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS

I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX

Always buy these at gas stations when I'm on a cheat day! Delicious lemon-lime flavor that picks you up.
Emma
Emma
Yorba Linda, CA

sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda on the market. it has the perfect balance of citrus and sweetness!
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA

I take this to work and i drink when im sick my little said are you ok i said no then she give me sprite
Douglas M.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC

So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA

IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Katie P.
Katie P.
Fresno, CA

Refreshing. I recently had some health issues and this was the only beverage that would calm my stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now