Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, Mi

Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Kaleb T.
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA

I have to be in the mood for Sprite, but when I am it never fails. There's so much flavor packed in and it's quite refreshing.
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

Not a big fan of soda can't have much caffeine since I'm breastfeeding but Sprite is caffeine free & fulfills my soda cravings
Arianna F.
Arianna F.
Bradford, IL

I love sprite but I hate how much it males me burp and how full I feel before I burp. Bt other than that, it's perfectly fine
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Los Angeles, CA

Always great to have when you want to drink something cold and refreshing! One of my go to sodas to have and would buy again!
Stefany
Stefany

La verdad me gusta mucho esa soda. Te quita la sed y son muy adictivas, una vez que comienzas es dificil dejarla para siempre
Candace W.
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ

This is the only soda my brother and I were allowed to drink as kids because it has no caffeine. I still love it to this day.
Marista B.
Marista B.
Meridian, ID

I like to drink these chilled. Very refreshing after a long day. I don't drink a lot though since it contains a lot of sugar.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX

I don't drink a lot of sofa, but when I do, I reach for a sprite. It's great to mix with juices for an easy punch recipe too!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA

The perfect mixer for whatever alcohol you have on hand. Nice when you want something kind of plain but don't want gingerale.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now