Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lavara A.
Lavara A.
Branchland, WV

This has been amazing for my morning/all day sickness! I also love that it's so crisp and refreshing!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Stockertown, PA

Not my top pick, but wouldn't be upset if this was my only choice of a drink. The packaging is great.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

This sofa is so good my family and I have it every week it's so sweet and delicious I'm obsessed w it
Elsada M.
Elsada M.
Saint Louis, MO

I just really like the favor in my mouth after drinking this it give that i can do 50 push up feeling
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I LOVE this drink. Caffeine isn't necessary with the lemon lime flavor. It's so sweet but refreshing.
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca

These drink is amazing đź‘… I love sprite soda !!!! Specially when is hella cold omg I want some now !!!
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX

Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA

Sprite is my fricking bae so if u had one and one it would equal to thats who I feel about this drink
Luz E.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY

Whenever I crave some soda I get Sprite since it has no caffeine. Always refreshing and not too harsh
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Great drink. Perfect taste. Great for sick days to calm an upset stomavh. Great just for a good burp!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now