Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Sprite is super good. It's the only soda I like that doesn't have caffine in it. Sprite is super good I like to drink it when I'm sick
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH

Sprite is my favorite pop. I don't drink anything else because it hurts my stomach. This never hurts my stomach and it is no calories.
Sofia R.
Sofia R.

Demasiado dulce, no contiene gusto a lima limon, solo tiene gusto a azucar. Es bueno para cuando alguien necesita consumir algo dulce
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN

I love sprite! It is extremely tasty and much lighter on the stomach than coke seems Pepsi. Also it is caffeine free which is amazing
cat m.
cat m.
St johns, newfoundland canada

I absolutely love sprite. It has such a refreshing taste. And just the right about of bubbles. Would recommend people to pick some up
diana d.
diana d.
San Diego, CA

I'm the type of person that prefers sprite over coke or pepsi. Doesn't really taste much like lime but it's a great refreshing drink.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.

It is my favorite Lemon soda. It is the perfekt combination of sweet and sour. Th packaging is Great, very fresh and easy to remember
Gabby O.
Gabby O.
Tyrone, NM

Sprite is my favorite soda. It's better than sierra mist which has a fake sugar taste to it. Sprite is my go to drink at restaurants.
Emma F.
Emma F.

This is my all time favorite beverage! It always leaves me wanting more because of how tasteful it is. I definitely recommend Sprite.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now